CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

FOR SALE:

PS4:

Farcry 4 Phantom : $25
Or Farcry 4 Resell : $35
Last Of Us Remastered Phantom : $8

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a little extra cash. Looking for a share of DAI if there's one floating around or start a new group. I'd prefer a Phantom but I'd take a resell.

Any interest in a Middle Earth: Shadows of Morder PS3 group?

Resell - $10

1. Yanksfan

Phantom - $5

1. Pantsu
Even though I've heard it's a super shitty port, I might as well continue my trend of playing the PS3 version before the PS4 version of these games. :p

Even though I've heard it's a super shitty port, I might as well continue my trend of playing the PS3 version before the PS4 version of these games. :p
Is it? I thought I remember reading good things about it during the previews phase. I thought it was going to be minus the Nemesis mode (or whatever it is) and obvious graphical downgrades, but good besides that.

Is it? I thought I remember reading good things about it during the previews phase. I thought it was going to be minus the Nemesis mode (or whatever it is) and obvious graphical downgrades, but good besides that.
Ugh, just took a quick look. Thanks for the heads up, I am going to pass and just wait for PS4. I am going to leave her in your hands now:

Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor - $30

Resell - $10

Phantom - $5

1. Pantsu

Ugh, just took a quick look. Thanks for the heads up, I am going to pass and just wait for PS4. I am going to leave her in your hands now:

Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor - $30

Resell - $10

1. Pantsu

Phantom - $5

Shit haha. I'll still keep a group open for it then if anyone wants in. I'll switch to resell then though. Won't bother with the PS3 version unless people want to complete the group during this sale.

RE Remastered(PS3) jpn.  has english audio and text

r-$14
=====
p-$6
1.snakey
2.lv30shaymin

im not hosting it so someone else host

Any slots for Destiny Season Pass share on the PS3?

Looking for a resell
same here
I want it on PS4, so if you two are interested in doing so we could do a three way split on it. Not sure how pricing split would work for that though, since we wouldn't be having any phantoms (unless someone wants to jump in for the first expansion on either of the systems).

seems there are no sales on vitas... damn. if that console was 150 i'd buy one right now and that $20 memory card. anyone have a list of the worthwhile vita exclusives? maybe that will sway me to spend the extra cash. i mainly want to use it for remote play with ps4, but can i do that while i watch netflix on ps4 as well? as in, can i play a ps4 game on vita and watch netflix on my ps4 at the same time?

seems there are no sales on vitas... damn. if that console was 150 i'd buy one right now and that $20 memory card. anyone have a list of the worthwhile vita exclusives? maybe that will sway me to spend the extra cash. i mainly want to use it for remote play with ps4, but can i do that while i watch netflix on ps4 as well? as in, can i play a ps4 game on vita and watch netflix on my ps4 at the same time?
Can't do anything with your PS4 while doing remote play. It's basically just streaming whatever is being done on the PS4 to your Vita. And exclusives wise it really depends on whether you're into Indies and Japanese stuff :p The people who I find say they don't have anything to play on Vita are those who aren't into those games, and just want more stuff like Uncharted and Killzone Merc, which are great games, but Sony isn't pushing for them to be made for the Vita now.

Selling little big planet 3 ps4 phantom for $22 if anybody is interested pm me thanks! Please have feedback!
I'll take it for $15!

Vita is dead.

Shadow of Mordor (PS4)

Resell ($17.50)

1. TheSporkWithin

Phantom (12.50)

If you're a newbie I'll expect a full-cost ($30) deposit.

Can't do anything with your PS4 while doing remote play. It's basically just streaming whatever is being done on the PS4 to your Vita. And exclusives wise it really depends on whether you're into Indies and Japanese stuff :p The people who I find say they don't have anything to play on Vita are those who aren't into those games, and just want more stuff like Uncharted and Killzone Merc, which are great games, but Sony isn't pushing for them to be made for the Vita now.
You could watch Netflix on your Vita while you play a game on the TV though!

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition (PS3) $19.99
Resell $6.67
Phantom $3.33
1. Albani
2. Albani

Please add yourself if you are interested.

Well, I was hoping for a better sale than this on CoD: AW, but I think I'll roll with this Digital Pro version (comes with the Season Pass).

Anyone want to go phantom with me? Season Pass works on both resell and phantom accounts, right?

PS4 - CoD: Advanced Warfare (Digital Pro edition) = $35 (phantom)

I think this might be a bit cheaper than typical pricing, but I'll need a bit of hand-holding through my first transaction.

Thanks!

I just sold my mint condition first gen vita with a 16gb for $150. Had it for 2 years and finally just played Uncharted 3 weeks ago and finally beat it. Not much good games for it, unless you're into Disgaea on the go I guess.

Selling PS4 Dragon Age Inquisition Resell $32

I will be making the following PS4 groups, I'm willing to take newbs with full deposit.

FIFA 15
R- $20.5
ludwigfrech

P- $14.5

Shadow of Mordor & Evil Within
(Can make separate groups for these)
R- $35
ludwigfrech

P- $25

Does this mean that these games will be discounted on the PSN Store?

"Sony has opened up its Thanksgiving and Black Friday flash sale, with deals on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 games as well as movies and TV shows.

The full list of the offers is available here, but among the eye-catching deals on PS4 are:

• Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor down from $59.99 to $29.99
  • FIFA 15 down from $59.99 to $39.99
  • Infamous Second Son down from $39.99 to $19.99
  • Madden 15 down from $59.99 to $35.99
  • The Evil Within down from $59.99 to $29.99
PlayStation 3 offers include:

• Sniper Elite 3 down from $39.99 to $19.99
  • NHL15 down from $59.99 to $23.99
  • Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition down from $39.99 to $19.99"
  •  

Damn. Guess I'm gonna continue to pass on the vita. Thanks guys.
I had one for about 4 or 5 months and then sold it. It's a nice piece of hardware but really lacking in the game department imo. Even with the Plus games which aren't anything special, and constantly deleting games because I had an 8GB card was so annoying. Remote Play is also cool in concept but for me it's not rational. Why play a slightly delayed PS4 game on a smaller screen when I can just go play it on my regular TV? If you change your mind I'd try Cowboom- I got a like new one for about $110 or so

Anyone looking at hosting either a:

WWE 2K15 PS3 group
Fifa 15 PS3 group
Sniper Elite III Ps3 group?

Mainly looking at grabbing a phantom for at least 2 of them.

Selling:
(PS3 resell)
Borderlands 2 Season Pass + other DLC - $6
Dead Space 3 DLC Awakened - $2
Toy Story Mania - $3

(PS3 phantoms)
Far Cry 4 - $10
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord - $6
SHORT PEACE: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day - $4
Risen 3 - $5
Minecraft, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 - $4
Port Royale 3 Gold Edition - $5
Rune Factory Oceans - $3
Sanctum 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Scott Pilgrim Ultimate Ed. - $4
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, XCOM Enemy Within - $3
Ultra Street Fighter IV - $4
Drakengard 3 - $6

(PS4 phantoms)
AC4 Season Pass - $3
Battlefield 4 - $7
Assassins Creed 4 - $7
COD: Ghost - $8
Natural Doctrine - $8

Available for timeshare, all PS3,(prices are per week) or phantom (PM for price)
- The Wolf Among Us - $1
- SHORT PEACE: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day - $2
- Diablo 3 (Vanilla Version) - $1
- Hakouki - $1
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Brave - $1
- Bodycount - $1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1 
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Game of Thrones - $0.5
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4)  - $0.5
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1, 
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5 
- Far Cry Classic - $0.5
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $1
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $1
- Star Raiders - $0.5
- Under Defeat HD - $1
- The Cursed Crusade - $0.5 
- Beer Pong - Free
- Toki Tori - Free
- God Mode - Free

RE Remastered(PS3) jpn. has english audio and text

r-$14
1.kvntwlf
2.snakey
=====
p-$7
1.scythe
2.lv30shaymin

alright just need a host who can get the japanese yen cards
Fixed. Should be $7, not $6.

You can buy the codes yourself using Paypal. The only part that requires any effort is setting up the JPN PSN account, but you can use a PC to set up the account and Google to translate the pages.

Pravado I play my Vita just about every day. I have two--one at work and one at home so I don't have to transport. It's a great system, but whether you use it depends entirely upon your gaming tastes. Quit asking other people what their thoughts are and watch some of the montage videos that show gameplay from a bunch of the Vita games. 

Also keep in mind that people saying the system is dead are ignorant. This month there were 23 new games. There's a ton of shit to play on the Vita. It hit 200 games a the 2-year mark (February) and the number of games coming out on a weekly basis has gone way up since the initial dead period it started with. Granted there's very few big games coming out, but there's lots of very solid titles to choose from.

bread's done
Back