CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

To ALL of the people who have recently purchased a PS4 with the Black Friday sales and holiday sales.

I would like to open the PS4 Gamesharing group to some new members. This group has been going since the PS4 came out over 1 year ago and includes a huge library of games including all of the new games that have come out this fall. I would love to explain the group to anyone that is interested but I will begin by showing the current games list.

Air Conflicts: Vietnam Ultimate Edition

Amazing Spiderman 2

Assassin's Creed IV Group A

Assassin's Creed IV Group B

Assassin's Creed IV Season Pass

Assassin's Creed Unity

Basement Crawl

Battlefield 4

Bound By Flame

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Cel Damage

Child of Light

COD : Ghosts Group A

Costume Quest 2

Daylight

Destiny

Diablo 3 UEE

Doki-Doki Universe

Dragon Age Inquisition

Entwined

Evil Within

Far Cry 4

Grand Theft Auto V HD

Infamous First Light

Infamous Second Son

Injustice : Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

Lego Hobbit

Lego Marvel Super Heroes Group A

Lego Marvel Super Heroes Group B + DLC

Lord of the Rings: Shadows of Mordor

Killzone : Shadow Fall Group A

Killzone : Shadow Fall Group B

Knack

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes

Metro 2033 Redux

MLB 14 The Show

Murdered : Soul Suspect

NBA 2K14

NFS : Rivals Group B

Octodad : Dadliest Catch

Plants v Zombies: Garden Warfare

PSN Indie Games (Trine 2, Flower, Super Motherload)

PSN Small Games (Flockers, Chariot, etc.)

Rayman Legends

Rogue Legacy

Sniper Elite 3

Strider

Strike Suit Zero

Surgeon Simulator

That Trivia Game

The Last of Us Remastered

Thief

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

Transistor

Trials Fusion + Season Pass

UFC

Valiant Hearts

Watch_Dogs

Wolfenstein

Zen Pinball 2 Complete Collection
I'm interested. Shoot me a PM if the offers still open.

Thought about that but wasnt sure how to split that, at $4 thought lol i dunno who'd really care about saving a dollar or less =p

@youngtaylor sizemore already called spot =(
$4 for a phantom seems unfair to me. I'm not 100% familiar with the contents, as I don't play the game. But from what I read, the season pass contains 2 expansion packs. At $4 for a phantom, and only the first expansion days away, they are paying the same price resells are paying per expansion pack, without the option to resell later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, was gonna pay $4 myself for a phantom but like i said dunno how to split the cost if ppl want it for less

Anyone have a Phantom spot of Far Cry 4 PS4 that is ready to go tonight? Trying to help a friend out after his stuff was stolen before Thanksgiving.

To ALL of the people who have recently purchased a PS4 with the Black Friday sales and holiday sales.

I would like to open the PS4 Gamesharing group to some new members. This group has been going since the PS4 came out over 1 year ago and includes a huge library of games including all of the new games that have come out this fall. I would love to explain the group to anyone that is interested but I will begin by showing the current games list.

Air Conflicts: Vietnam Ultimate Edition

Amazing Spiderman 2

Assassin's Creed IV Group A

Assassin's Creed IV Group B

Assassin's Creed IV Season Pass

Assassin's Creed Unity

Basement Crawl

Battlefield 4

Bound By Flame

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Cel Damage

Child of Light

COD : Ghosts Group A

Costume Quest 2

Daylight

Destiny

Diablo 3 UEE

Doki-Doki Universe

Dragon Age Inquisition

Entwined

Evil Within

Far Cry 4

Grand Theft Auto V HD

Infamous First Light

Infamous Second Son

Injustice : Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

Lego Hobbit

Lego Marvel Super Heroes Group A

Lego Marvel Super Heroes Group B + DLC

Lord of the Rings: Shadows of Mordor

Killzone : Shadow Fall Group A

Killzone : Shadow Fall Group B

Knack

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes

Metro 2033 Redux

MLB 14 The Show

Murdered : Soul Suspect

NBA 2K14

NFS : Rivals Group B

Octodad : Dadliest Catch

Plants v Zombies: Garden Warfare

PSN Indie Games (Trine 2, Flower, Super Motherload)

PSN Small Games (Flockers, Chariot, etc.)

Rayman Legends

Rogue Legacy

Sniper Elite 3

Strider

Strike Suit Zero

Surgeon Simulator

That Trivia Game

The Last of Us Remastered

Thief

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

Transistor

Trials Fusion + Season Pass

UFC

Valiant Hearts

Watch_Dogs

Wolfenstein

Zen Pinball 2 Complete Collection
Would love to learn more about this. Thanks!

Well, I am looking to get this filled up and done tonight lol.
damnit lol

I just bought super smash and hyrule warriors and still playing dragonage, cod, shadows of mordor, and tons of other games

Backlog is on full gorilla lol

I want that game thooooooo

wow. got my samsung 1080p led hooked up today and it's apples and oranges to my old samsung 720p lcd. far cry 4 still looks like it could be done like that on last gen tho ;)

also, i told y'all to stop grinding in destiny. latest patch basically gives you materials out the ass for every little thing you do, and you can buy them now.

Far cry 2 look just as good when I played it years back which is sad when I compare early last gen titles to current gen.

wow. got my samsung 1080p led hooked up today and it's apples and oranges to my old samsung 720p lcd. far cry 4 still looks like it could be done like that on last gen tho ;)

Just finished hooking up my PS4 :)

I signed up for the 14-day PS+ trial, to get the free stuff that vanishes tomorrow. If I add my 1yr PS+ codes now, does that extend my subscription or start today because the other is just a trial? EDIT: Got a PM saying it extends it :)

So I finally ordered a PS4 (Black Friday Bundle) on Amazon with 2 day shipping. I went to check the estimated delivery and it says May something 2015. Is that some sort of glitch?

Gonna post this one last time before going to bed.

Far Cry 4 PS4 Gameshare

$30 Resell: OblivionIchigo
$20 Phantom: krashhole
$10 Locked:

I have many who can vouch for me if need be.

PM me if you are looking to join or have a already ready share for Far Cry 4 to sell.

also, i told y'all to stop grinding in destiny. latest patch basically gives you materials out the ass for every little thing you do, and you can buy them now.
Lol, you knew they were going to start selling materials? I had no clue. You still need crucible marks but it's a welcome change. Was my least favorite part of the game.

I'm glad I only made it to medium grind obsession. Kind of cool they changed the system after everyone hated it. I will wait to get back into it until the expansion next week. Probably. Anyone want to do a PS4 split of it? I will take the phantom.

Tales from the Borderlands was pretty cool and I didn't get as frustrated as I thought I would that I wasn't actually playing Borderlands. Even less gameplay than TWD but I'm not a snob about it. It's funny how I can play that on my PS4 but not the actual Borderlands game out right now.

[PS3]
Selling Resell:
Abyss Odyssey
Alice: Madness Returns UE
Batman Arkam Origins
Battlefield 3 Premium
Battlefield 4 + Premium
Bound by Flame
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate Edition
Crysis 3 + Far Cry 3 (EU)
Dead Island GOTY
Dead Island Riptide
Kane and Lynch 1
Mass Effect 2
Splinter Cell Blacklist
The Last Of US
Walking Dead S1

Selling Phantom:
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Tales of Xilla, Dead Space 3, Enslaved, Crysis 3 (all 1 acct)
(Most of the resells above, please request for confirmation via PM)

[PS4]

Selling Phantom:
Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed
The Last Of Us REMASTERED
Tomb Raider Def Ed

PM Any and All questions Please.

[PS3]
Selling Resell:
Abyss Odyssey
Alice: Madness Returns UE
Batman Arkam Origins
Battlefield 3 Premium
Battlefield 4 + Premium
Bound by Flame
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate Edition
Crysis 3 + Far Cry 3 (EU)
Dead Island GOTY
Dead Island Riptide
Kane and Lynch 1
Mass Effect 2
Splinter Cell Blacklist
The Last Of US
Walking Dead S1

Selling Phantom:
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Tales of Xilla, Dead Space 3, Enslaved, Crysis 3 (all 1 acct)
(Most of the resells above, please request for confirmation via PM)

[PS4]

Selling Phantom:
Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed
The Last Of Us REMASTERED
Tomb Raider Def Ed

PM Any and All questions Please.
Akiba's Trip? Is it like a psychedelic trip full of drugs and naked women and such?

Been mulling over it, as I think it's a crappy game.

TimeShare PS4

Driveclub

NBA2K15

The Evil Within

PVZ Garden Warfare

Shadow Of Mordor

Walking Dead season 2

Styx Master Of Shadows

The Wolf among Us

WWE 2K15

Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark

Phantom

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark

It is with great honor and pleasure that I induct the plat king himself to the PS4 Master Race, RPG!

Next time dont wait a year, be on dat shit day 1 homie!

Time to induct RPG now!

HOF13_Photo_113.jpg

HOF10_Photo_051.jpg

39876-The-Rock-applauds-applause-cla-OmWp.gif

Costs 10 crucible/vanguard marks to buy 20 upgrade materials. You still need shards and energies from other means. If you're like me and have a crap ton of weapons, you're still going to need to farm. Also, I'm 100% sure you said nothing about farming materials in the past, and actually said it wasn't worth it to do the raid because you're going to blow through the new one as a 28 and get everything you need on the first try.

It is with great honor and pleasure that I induct the plat king himself to the PS4 Master Race, RPG!

Next time dont wait a year, be on dat shit day 1 homie!

Time to induct RPG now!
Hmm. RPG has made all of 3 posts in the last week...didn't see he him mention this. Congrats if it's true. He's got a stockpile of PS4 games (some of which he's rented out to me), lol.

Also, I'm 100% sure you said nothing about farming materials in the past, and actually said it wasn't worth it to do the raid because you're going to blow through the new one as a 28 and get everything you need on the first try.
:whistle2: lolol, i didn't want to be the one to say it, but yes. This.

Alright, so last week before the new DLC drops. I'm going to try to knock out the nightfall, weekly and raid tonight. Stoch solo'd the nightfall/weekly so it should be super easy to knock out quick with 3 people. Maybe we can get another GS team going?? Q, I hope you bought the materials you needed to level more gear. No excuses son!

bread's done
Back