CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

wow. got my samsung 1080p led hooked up today and it's apples and oranges to my old samsung 720p lcd. far cry 4 still looks like it could be done like that on last gen tho ;)
Should had picked up a 4K TV instead. A next gen system deserves a next gen TV.

Lowering my Samurai Warriors 4 PS4 sellable share to $20 for a couple days to see if it has any interest :pray:
At most I would pay is maybe 10 with all the games that just game out it'll be sitting in my backlog for a year.

For Sale:
PS4:
Bound by Flame Phantom - $10
Thief Phantom - $8 (or rent for $1/week)
Transistor Phantom - $3
Watch Dogs + Season Pass Phantom - $15 (or rent for $1.50/week)

PS3:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass Phantom - $4
Battlefield 4 + Premium + all expansions Phantom - $7
Bayonetta + Mirror's Edge Phantom - free (regulars only)
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $4
Child of Light [UK] Phantom - $1
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Phantom - $7
Deadly Premonition Ultimate Director's whatever it's called Phantom - free (regulars only)
Diablo 3 (vanilla) Phantom  - free (regulars only)
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
MGS 2 HD + MGS 3 HD + MGS:pW HD [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
Mirror's Edge Phantom - free (regulars only)
Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2
Resident Evil 4 HD + DmC + Vergil's Downfall + Costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame Phantom - $4

Available for rent (per week):
PS4:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass - $1
Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1
Child of Light [UK] - $0.50
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition - $1.50
Entwined - $0.25
Grand Theft Auto V - $1.50
Infamous First Light - $0.50
Killzone Shadow Fall + season pass - $1
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - $1.50
Need for Speed Rivals - $1
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare - $1
Shadow Warrior - $1.25
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition- $1.50
The Last of Us Remastered - $1
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - $1
Wolfenstein: TNO - $1.50

Currently being rented:
PS4: (per week)
Destiny- $1.50
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50 (out for a while)
Far Cry 4 - $1.50
Metro Redux - $1.50
The Evil Within - $1.50

Last edited by a moderator:
Guilty gear xrd is out on Japan psn tomorrow. Can anyone host and know the price? I'll take either a phantom or resell. For the ps4. Pm me..

Guilty gear xrd is out on Japan psn tomorrow. Can anyone host and know the price? I'll take either a phantom or resell. For the ps4. Pm me..
Same, I'm also in for either resell or phantom. It'll probably be a bit cheaper through the HK store.

edit: $46.00

Can someone clarify how gameshares work on the PS4?

Is it just 2 slots, resell and phantom?
Whats a locked phantom?
Can you still get trophies if you play a gameshare?

Thanks guys

Is it just 2 slots, resell and phantom? YES
Whats a locked phantom? Not important because we hardly promote it. ( let someone pm you)
Can you still get trophies if you play a gameshare?Yes

I'm going to buy the $40 digital download of LBP3 for the ps4 off ebay. If someone wants a Phantom of it, let me know. I don't know how to host, so maybe someone could do it for us

The Crew PS4 ($65)
Resell($35)
1.Teh Reaper(Host)
Phantom

selling
shadow of mordor PS4 phantom $15
COD Advance Warfare PS4 phantom $18

pm me if interested please have feedback thanks.

Hey guys, I have been out of the gameshare loop for a while, can someone be kind enough to pm me the details on how a gameshare would work on PS4?

For rent ($0.50 cents per day):

PS4 Tales from the Borderlands Episode 1

PS4 Game of Thrones Episode 1 (wait list)

I'm probably gonna snag this for a couple hours some time next week just to play it again for the trophies. First episode was awesome!
Thanks. Why did you edit? I'm trying to copy you. My OCD kicked in. :(

Do you have to be familiar with the Game of Thrones TV show to play the TellTale game? Never seen it before.

I am interested!

To ALL of the people who have recently purchased a PS4 with the Black Friday sales and holiday sales.

I would like to open the PS4 Gamesharing group to some new members. This group has been going since the PS4 came out over 1 year ago and includes a huge library of games including all of the new games that have come out this fall. I would love to explain the group to anyone that is interested but I will begin by showing the current games list.

Air Conflicts: Vietnam Ultimate Edition

Amazing Spiderman 2

Assassin's Creed IV Group A

Assassin's Creed IV Group B

Assassin's Creed IV Season Pass

Assassin's Creed Unity

Basement Crawl

Battlefield 4

Bound By Flame

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Cel Damage

Child of Light

COD : Ghosts Group A

Costume Quest 2

Daylight

Destiny

Diablo 3 UEE

Doki-Doki Universe

Dragon Age Inquisition

Entwined

Evil Within

Far Cry 4

Grand Theft Auto V HD

Infamous First Light

Infamous Second Son

Injustice : Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

Lego Hobbit

Lego Marvel Super Heroes Group A

Lego Marvel Super Heroes Group B + DLC

Lord of the Rings: Shadows of Mordor

Killzone : Shadow Fall Group A

Killzone : Shadow Fall Group B

Knack

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes

Metro 2033 Redux

MLB 14 The Show

Murdered : Soul Suspect

NBA 2K14

NFS : Rivals Group B

Octodad : Dadliest Catch

Plants v Zombies: Garden Warfare

PSN Indie Games (Trine 2, Flower, Super Motherload)

PSN Small Games (Flockers, Chariot, etc.)

Rayman Legends

Rogue Legacy

Sniper Elite 3

Strider

Strike Suit Zero

Surgeon Simulator

That Trivia Game

The Last of Us Remastered

Thief

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

Transistor

Trials Fusion + Season Pass

UFC

Valiant Hearts

Watch_Dogs

Wolfenstein

Zen Pinball 2 Complete Collection

To ALL of the people who have recently purchased a PS4 with the Black Friday sales and holiday sales.

I would like to open the PS4 Gamesharing group to some new members. This group has been going since the PS4 came out over 1 year ago and includes a huge library of games including all of the new games that have come out this fall. I would love to explain the group to anyone that is interested but I will begin by showing the current games list.

Air Conflicts: Vietnam Ultimate Edition

Amazing Spiderman 2

Assassin's Creed IV Group A

Assassin's Creed IV Group B

Assassin's Creed IV Season Pass

Assassin's Creed Unity

Basement Crawl

Battlefield 4

Bound By Flame

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Cel Damage

Child of Light

COD : Ghosts Group A

Costume Quest 2

Daylight

Destiny

Diablo 3 UEE

Doki-Doki Universe

Dragon Age Inquisition

Entwined

Evil Within

Far Cry 4

Grand Theft Auto V HD

Infamous First Light

Infamous Second Son

Injustice : Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

Lego Hobbit

Lego Marvel Super Heroes Group A

Lego Marvel Super Heroes Group B + DLC

Lord of the Rings: Shadows of Mordor

Killzone : Shadow Fall Group A

Killzone : Shadow Fall Group B

Knack

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes

Metro 2033 Redux

MLB 14 The Show

Murdered : Soul Suspect

NBA 2K14

NFS : Rivals Group B

Octodad : Dadliest Catch

Plants v Zombies: Garden Warfare

PSN Indie Games (Trine 2, Flower, Super Motherload)

PSN Small Games (Flockers, Chariot, etc.)

Rayman Legends

Rogue Legacy

Sniper Elite 3

Strider

Strike Suit Zero

Surgeon Simulator

That Trivia Game

The Last of Us Remastered

Thief

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

Transistor

Trials Fusion + Season Pass

UFC

Valiant Hearts

Watch_Dogs

Wolfenstein

Zen Pinball 2 Complete Collection
Also interested.

For rent:

PS3 Game of Thrones Episode 1 - .50 a day

Available 12/9 (releasing one week after PS4 for some reason).

Queue:

1. iwarboy

HAVE

Madden 15 & NCAA Football 14 PS3 resell

WANT

$12 Amazon GC

PM if interested so I'm sure to see it.

Anyone have a ps4 thrones ep 1 timeshare available? Don't wanna wait for a queue, will prob just end up buying it if not.

Thanks. Why did you edit? I'm trying to copy you. My OCD kicked in. :(

Do you have to be familiar with the Game of Thrones TV show to play the TellTale game? Never seen it before.
I wouldn't think so, but I honestly dont know. I havent played it yet. Haha, re-copy me then, no problem.

Anyone have a ps4 thrones ep 1 timeshare available? Don't wanna wait for a queue, will prob just end up buying it if not.
I do, but someone has it right now and someone is waiting on it, so I can put you down for it and if you have already gotten it buy then, then nothing lost.

I wouldn't think so, but I honestly dont know. I havent played it yet. Haha, re-copy me then, no problem.

I do, but someone has it right now and someone is waiting on it, so I can put you down for it and if you have already gotten it buy then, then nothing lost.
Thanks for the offer dude but I'm just gonna buy it, only got a few hrs to game tn.

Isn't new destiny lv cap 32? How they doin a lv 33 raid? The debuffs from being one level under is gonna suck, but still shouldn't be too bad. I'm stoked for more content.

For rent - PM to join the queues

PS3 Game of Thrones Episode 1 - .50 a day

Available 12/9 (releasing one week after PS4 for some reason).

Queue:

1. iwarboy

PS3 Assassin's Creed Rogue - $2 a week

Currently Rented, available 12/4/14

NYOP Sale

Name Your Own Price sale! I have some PS3 phantoms to get rid of. Name your own price and it is yours. There is a minimum I have for each game, but it is incredibly low. Name your price, and it very likely will be yours.

SSX / Battlefield Bad Company 2 (both games on single account; save on user space!) - 3 phantoms available

Lord of the Rings: War in the North - 3 phantoms available

Family Guy Multiverse - 3 phantoms available

Abyss Odyssey - 1 phantom available

Blood of the Werewolf - 2 phantoms available

Will have a few timeshares for these games soon

Ps3:

WWE 2K14
WWE 2K15
Walking Dead S1 and Ultra Street Fighter 4 digital upgrade
Walking Dead S2 and NFS:MW 2012

Pm if keen

Man, seriously, I can't stress enough that PS4 owners need to get a 1080p TV. The difference between it and 720p is astounding. It feels like such a big jump in detail, I didn't expect it to be this groundbreaking.

Believe me, I stuck with my 720p samsung for 4 years cause I thought the same thing. But the level in detail in games is incredible. When I saw the PS4 homescreen in 1080p and how crisp the fonts were, I was blown away. I just tried dragon age and having played the game for a few hours yesterday... also blew me away. Seriously, can't stress this enough. These PS4 games were made for a 1080p+ TV.

NYOP Sale

Name Your Own Price sale! I have some PS3 phantoms to get rid of. Name your own price and it is yours. There is a minimum I have for each game, but it is incredibly low. Name your price, and it very likely will be yours.

SSX / Battlefield Bad Company 2 (both games on single account; save on user space!) - 3 phantoms available

Family Guy Multiverse - $1.00 USD!!!

NYOP Sale

I'll delete n acc and get a copy of family guy how does 1 buck sound

Looking for a resell of that 49.99 LBP3 PS4 everyone is screaming about would be kind if anyone could let me know asap..
Also another game I'm interested in is Lego batman 3 PS4 hopefully the deluxe edition also resell.
Cheers

NYOP Sale

Family Guy $1.00 make you holla holla holla at yo boy Dnip slip.

Believe me, I stuck with my 720p samsung for 4 years cause I thought the same thing. But the level in detail in games is incredible. When I saw the PS4 homescreen in 1080p and how crisp the fonts were, I was blown away. I just tried dragon age and having played the game for a few hours yesterday... also blew me away. Seriously, can't stress this enough. These PS4 games were made for a 1080p+ TV.
The difference between 720p to 1080p isnt that significant.

Was your old samsung LCD and your new TV LED? That would make a significant difference.

The difference between 720p to 1080p isnt that significant, noticeable but nothing midblowing lol.

For some reason though LED TV/Monitors seem a lot clearer than old LCD's I've had in the past, that might explain your outlook if you're old TV was a LCD and new one is LED.

Also, anyone interested in a group for the upcoming Destiny "Expansion"? Interested in a PS4 Resell.

Man, seriously, I can't stress enough that PS4 owners need to get a 1080p TV. The difference between it and 720p is astounding. It feels like such a big jump in detail, I didn't expect it to be this groundbreaking.
I have an old school 1080i TV. Yeah, I know the kewl thing is to have pee on your TV, but I'm fine with the one I have.

bread's done
Back