CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

YUP dragon age is beautiful the only game so far to pull me from destiny.I'm very close to attaining a lesbian relationship with Josephine too yep awesome.

I caved and bought that Ebay LBP3 PS4 voucher. It was $39.99 plus tax.

Going to have to wait until the code arrives, as it is being shipped.

Going to do a 66.66%/33.33% split on $40 even.

Or is it 60%/40% split?

I forget, someone let me know the proper split.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

little BIG Planet - PS4

Resell

1. ????????? - $26.66USD (Have to go through old posts to see who claimed it first.

Phantom

2. tokyostomp - $13.34USD

The Crew PS4 ($65)
Resell($35)
1.Teh Reaper(Host)
Phantom

selling
shadow of mordor PS4 phantom $15

pm me if interested please have feedback thanks.

Believe me, I stuck with my 720p samsung for 4 years cause I thought the same thing. But the level in detail in games is incredible. When I saw the PS4 homescreen in 1080p and how crisp the fonts were, I was blown away. I just tried dragon age and having played the game for a few hours yesterday... also blew me away. Seriously, can't stress this enough. These PS4 games were made for a 1080p+ TV.
I was actually joking. I didn't realize people bought 720p TVs. That's so low-res I wouldn't even buy a phone that does it. :D/

Seriously, though...I didn't know DA:I was 1080p. Seems like we usually hear about resolution for current-gen when something isn't 1080p...and we hear it a lot.

Swing and a miss. C'mon snakey, knock the next one out of the park.
a nickel!

acb.jpg

HAVE

Madden 15 & NCAA Football 14 PS3 resell - $12 Amazon GC

$20 PSN code - $19 Amazon GC

PM if interested so I'm sure to see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually joking. I didn't realize people bought 720p TVs. That's so low-res I wouldn't even buy a phone that does it. :D/

Seriously, though...I didn't know DA:I was 1080p. Seems like we usually hear about resolution for current-gen when something isn't 1080p...and we hear it a lot.
All I can say is when I leave the game running in town whilst I run upstairs to use the restroom, when I come back my jaw drops at how stunning it is on my TV (1080p samsung led 3dtv)

If its my mind playing tricks on me how amazing it is..ill allow it ;)

The difference between 720p to 1080p isnt that significant, noticeable but nothing midblowing lol.

For some reason though LED TV/Monitors seem a lot clearer than old LCD's I've had in the past, that might explain your outlook if you're old TV was a LCD and new one is LED.

Also, anyone interested in a group for the upcoming Destiny "Expansion"? Interested in a PS4 Resell.
Pretty cool when this happens. I came here right now to post a group for it and I wanted the phantom. Perfect.

I like the NYOP thing, Yanks. If I needed any of those you would hear about it. Snakey, here comes the 0-2 curveball from Yanks in the dirt. What are you gonna do???!!!

Oops, sorry, that was Sabathia trying to blow a fastball by your ears. (Can't help the Yankee joke. Sorry, Yanks)

For Sale:
PS4:
Bound by Flame Phantom - $10
Thief Phantom - $8 (or rent for $1/week)
Transistor Phantom - $3
Watch Dogs + Season Pass Phantom - $15 (or rent for $1.50/week)

PS3:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass Phantom - $4
Battlefield 4 + Premium + all expansions Phantom - $7
Bayonetta + Mirror's Edge Phantom - free (regulars only)
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $4
Child of Light [UK] Phantom - $1
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Phantom - $7
Deadly Premonition Ultimate Director's whatever it's called Phantom - free (regulars only)
Diablo 3 (vanilla) Phantom  - free (regulars only)
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
MGS 2 HD + MGS 3 HD + MGS:pW HD [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
Mirror's Edge Phantom - free (regulars only)
Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2
Resident Evil 4 HD + DmC + Vergil's Downfall + Costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame Phantom - $4

Available for rent (per week):
PS4:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass - $1
Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1
Child of Light [UK] - $0.50
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition - $1.50
Entwined - $0.25
Grand Theft Auto V - $1.50
Infamous First Light - $0.50
Killzone Shadow Fall + season pass - $1
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - $1.50
Need for Speed Rivals - $1
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare - $1
Shadow Warrior - $1.25
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition- $1.50
The Last of Us Remastered - $1
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - $1
Wolfenstein: TNO - $1.50

Currently being rented:
PS4: (per week)
Destiny- $1.50
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50 (out for a while)
Far Cry 4 - $1.50
Metro Redux - $1.50
The Evil Within - $1.50

quick tip if you are playing da:inquisition..if you save before you walk near a chest (it cant even show up on your screen as loot) you can reload the save to reroll the treasure chest to try your luck..id prob recommend doing it in an area with several chests nearby

So depending on how the whole Destiny DLC works out I may be selling a resell slot with season pass (PS4) if I don't like it. Just putting it out there to gauge interest.

Selling the following:

3x $50 PSN - $45 Per $50

1x $20 PSN - $18 per $20

I.E.

$170 = $153 Paypal

$100 = $90 Paypal

$70 = $63 Paypal

PM me. Buyer must pay any fee's and must send as gift (friends & family)

Posting now, but won't be home until 9pm EST

Selling BF4 + Premium PS4 Resell

PM me

[SIZE=12pt]For Sale:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Murdered: Soul Suspect phantom/ resell (PS4) make offer[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Cars 2 (PS3) resell (PS3) make offer [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Ben 10 Omniverse resell (PS3) make offer[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Ben 10 Omniverse 2 phantom/resell (PS3) make offer[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Metal Gear Solid HD Collection phantom (PS3) make offer[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Devil May Cry HD Collection phantom (PS3) make offer[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Trine2 (PS3) phantom/resell make offer[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Red Dead Redemption (PS3) resell (2 slots available) make offer[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]pm me.[/SIZE]

Quick question:

If I were to buy a resell for a phantom I own, can I still play the game even if I delete the phantom acc? Or will I have to re download the whole game again?

Ps4 Timeshares available for:
far cry 4 / samurai Warriors 4 (2 games, same account)
Warriors orochi 3 ultimate
call of duty advanced warfare

Pm me if interested, thanks

Anyone want to do a share of LBP3?

I'll take a phantom at $14/$26 or $15/25. We can do this this as soon as possible. Just message me, I leave in 15 mins so messag me and I'll send it via paypal.

Still looking for guilty gear xrd for the ps4. Japan or HK store. Will take a phantom or resell. Let me know as its out today! Thanks.

Only see the difference on TVs that are over 32"

Happened with people on mutliple games now, not specific to any one game. Seems it's caused by installing two games close together.
Might be Dragon Age because I had a similar issue with Dragon Age and Lords of the Fallen

Might be Dragon Age because I had a similar issue with Dragon Age and Lords of the Fallen
Did you install them on your PS4 both at a time that was very close together? Because I'm certain that would be why. Apparently it happened with people on Secret Ponchos and Titan Attacks now, so I'm 100% it's firmware related and not specific to any game.

The Crew PS4 ($65)

Resell($35)
1.Teh Reaper(Host)
Phantom

selling
shadow of mordor PS4 phantom $15

pm me if interested please have feedback thanks. 

Do you have to be familiar with the Game of Thrones TV show to play the TellTale game? Never seen it before.
You don't have to be but you'll miss probably 75% of the small references and experience of the world and characters that have several years of story behind them. It's playable but YMMV on how well you will enjoy it.

I'm a big fan of the series and read the books before the show existed. Telltale did a fantastic job with their addition.

bread's done
Back