Walking Dead season 2

Styx Master Of Shadows

The Wolf among Us

WWE 2K15

Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark

Phantom

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark

FS:

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd Phantom (PS3)

J-Stars Victory Vs. Phantom (PS3)

Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star Phantom (PS3)

Arcana Heart 3: Love Max Phantom (PS3)

Bound By Flame Phantom (PS4)

Assassin's Creed Black Flag Phantoms (PS3/PS4)

Last edited by a moderator:
HAVE

Madden 15 & NCAA Football 14 PS3 resell - $12 Amazon GC

$20 PSN code - $19 Amazon GC

PM if interested so I'm sure to see it.

Selling the following:

3x $50 PSN - $45 Per $50

1x $20 PSN - $18 per $20

I.E.

$170 = $153 Paypal

$100 = $90 Paypal

$70 = $63 Paypal

PM me. Buyer must pay any fee's and must send as gift (friends & family)

Posting now, but won't be home until 9pm EST

Selling BF4 + Premium PS4 Resell

PM me
Ima have to murder someone if they don't buy some of this credit or this BF4 Resell

Only see the difference on TVs that are over 32"

Might be Dragon Age because I had a similar issue with Dragon Age and Lords of the Fallen
Depends on how far you sit. You can definitely see a huge difference if you're within 6 feet on a 32". I used to sell TVs and a common customer misconception was that bigger is better. Bigger is only better the further away you sit. With commission based pay, I enjoyed people ignoring that advice :)

Also whoever was asking about playing thrones without watching the series, I'd avoid it. You won't really appreciate it, it has some show spoilers, and it's probably the worst lookin tell tale game out there even on ps4. If you don't care about show spoilers or lore then I guess it's worth 5 bucks for trophies. That being said every fan of the show needs to play it cause the show characters look perfect, it has good lore, and the ending was fantastic and completely unexpected.

I'll definitely grab this in a couple of weeks since there's no more multiplayer. Can you put me in for the 18th?
Gotcha man, thanks.

Pretty cool when this happens. I came here right now to post a group for it and I wanted the phantom. Perfect.

I like the NYOP thing, Yanks. If I needed any of those you would hear about it. Snakey, here comes the 0-2 curveball from Yanks in the dirt. What are you gonna do???!!!

Oops, sorry, that was Sabathia trying to blow a fastball by your ears. (Can't help the Yankee joke. Sorry, Yanks)
lol, it is more than warranted. CC blows dick more than a whale blows water.

75 cents!
Sold!

I'll definitely grab this in a couple of weeks since there's no more multiplayer. Can you put me in for the 18th?
Gotcha man, thanks.

Pretty cool when this happens. I came here right now to post a group for it and I wanted the phantom. Perfect.

I like the NYOP thing, Yanks. If I needed any of those you would hear about it. Snakey, here comes the 0-2 curveball from Yanks in the dirt. What are you gonna do???!!!

Oops, sorry, that was Sabathia trying to blow a fastball by your ears. (Can't help the Yankee joke. Sorry, Yanks)
lol, it is more than warranted. CC blows dick more than a whale blows water. Glad ya like the NYOP thing though, I'm happy with it so far.

75 cents!
Sold!

For rent - PM to join the queues

PS3 Game of Thrones Episode 1 - .50 a day

Available 12/9 (releasing one week after PS4 for some reason).

Queue:

1. iwarboy

PS3 Assassin's Creed Rogue - $2 a week

Currently Rented, available 12/4/14

Queue:

1. Trophy DLC

NYOP Sale

Name Your Own Price sale! I have some PS3 phantoms to get rid of. Name your own price and it is yours. There is a minimum I have for each game, but it is incredibly low. Name your price, and it very likely will be yours.

SSX / Battlefield Bad Company 2 (both games on single account; save on user space!) - 3 phantoms available

Lord of the Rings: War in the North - 2 phantoms available, 1 sold

Family Guy Multiverse - 3 phantoms available, all sold

Abyss Odyssey - 1 phantom available

Blood of the Werewolf - 2 phantoms available

For rent - PM to join the queues

PS3 Game of Thrones Episode 1 - .50 a day

Available 12/9 (releasing one week after PS4 for some reason).

Queue:

1. iwarboy

2. Pancakes

PS3 Assassin's Creed Rogue - $2 a week

Currently Rented, available 12/4/14

Queue:

1. Trophy DLC
put me in coach

Depends on how far you sit. You can definitely see a huge difference if you're within 6 feet.
If it's a 32 inch it won't make a big difference but I agree on 42 inch and above you will see worlds of difference.

Forgot you sold TVs before but didn't see much difference on my old 720p 32 inch TV. Picked up a 55 Curve and like you I've seeing big difference with the upconvert but means a lot of old movies suffer from the soap opera affect. Now the next thing I need is for my sister to get the HD Box so I can watch some football in all of it's glorious colors instead of old coaxial.

If it's a 32 inch it won't make a big difference but I agree on 42 inch and above you will see worlds of difference.

Forgot you sold TVs before but didn't see much difference on my old 720p 32 inch TV. Picked up a 55 Curve and like you I've seeing big difference with the upconvert but means a lot of old movies suffer from the soap opera affect. Now the next thing I need is for my sister to get the HD Box so I can watch some football in all of it's glorious colors instead of old coaxial.
For your "soap opera effect" problem, just turn off the 120hz feature

New dlc for Last of Us will be announced on Saturday for ps3 and ps4. NOT included in the season pass, prolly gonna be mp but i hope its another sp dlc.

I caved and bought that Ebay LBP3 PS4 voucher. It was $39.99 plus tax.

Going to have to wait until the code arrives, as it is being shipped.

Going to do a 66.66%/33.33% split on $40 even.

Or is it 60%/40% split?

I forget, someone let me know the proper split.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

little BIG Planet - PS4

Resell

1. ????????? - $26.66USD (Have to go through old posts to see who claimed it first.

Phantom

2. tokyostomp - $13.34USD
I'd take the resell if someone backs out.

So depending on how the whole Destiny DLC works out I may be selling a resell slot with season pass (PS4) if I don't like it. Just putting it out there to gauge interest.
I'm interested. Can you give me a price idea ASAP so I can know if I want it before making a group for Dark Below? Thanks, man.

Chalupa, you still up for a resell on DB if I don't get this resell from Tokyo?

LF:

A phantom partner for DriveClub (PS4).

Also, looking for a phantom partner as well for Far Cry 4 (PS4), or another resell someone is selling would be cool.

Have:

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (Day Zero) and Assassin's Creed Unity; both PS4 resells on one account for sale -- $40.

That's a nice deal, Will.

Anyone interested in a PS3 resell of Hohokum and Counterspy on one account? $5 or trade me something else.

Still looking for a slot for Guilty Gear Xrd (ps4). Either from the japan or HK store. I'll take a resell or phantom. Doesn't matter. Also, I can't host unfortunately. :(

Chances are slim but oh well lol.

Still looking for a slot for Guilty Gear Xrd (ps4). Either from the japan or HK store. I'll take a resell or phantom. Doesn't matter. Also, I can't host unfortunately. :(

Chances are slim but oh well lol.
You can get it for around $60 from the JPN store, but you could also wait two weeks and get the US version for the same price.

[PS4] GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN- ¥5980

¥5000 - $47.40: http://solarisjapan.com/collections/pointcards/products/playstation-network-card

¥1000 - $11.64: https://www.nippon-yasan.com/prepaid-card/7370-playstation-network-card-1000.html

HK store - HK$421.00

HK$300 - $35.88

HK$80 - $9.52

Cheaper on the HK store and as Mirmo said, you get some pre-order DLC for free.

Doesn't appear to be on the HK store. You can get it for around $60 from the JPN store, but you could also wait two weeks and get the US version for the same price.

¥5000 - $47.40: http://solarisjapan.com/collections/pointcards/products/playstation-network-card

¥1000 - $11.64: https://www.nippon-yasan.com/prepaid-card/7370-playstation-network-card-1000.html
Its on there for HK$421

It just currently updating at this time. I'd go with HK PSN as, HK gets you Free Elphelt. JP PSN Elphelt was a Pre-Order Bonus and you aren't able to get her at this time.

Doesn't appear to be on the HK store. You can get it for around $60 from the JPN store, but you could also wait two weeks and get the US version for the same price.

Cool thx for the info. I do know the USA version is out soon but i had the next 4 days off lol. Guess ill wait!

After a lukewarm Borderlands episode, i gotta say that i like the Game of Thrones telltale did. Really good and i dont even watch GoT but i think i might binge the series now since i do have hbo anyway. 

I'm interested. Can you give me a price idea ASAP so I can know if I want it before making a group for Dark Below? Thanks, man.

Go ahead and get it if you can, I'm still on the fence since I got pretty tired of Destiny.

Just waiting for more info on how it will actually make the game better and not so repetitive. I'll prob know by the end of the week.

For clarification it is a slot with the destiny game and the season pass. It isn't just the season pass.

Yeah, I know DriveClub is meh, as I have it and played it. 

But.....my gf really wants it (not the D this time, she gets plenty of it from me),

she's the kind of gal who's into nice fast cars, such as in racing games and FPS CoD. 

Typical female gamer. Ahem.

EDIT: And Tok, you back to that lame-ass avatar again?!?

And here I thought we'd be bros as dawgs before hos. *tear rolls down doggy face*

Yeah, I know DriveClub is meh, as I have it and played it.

But.....my gf really wants it (not the D this time, she gets plenty of it from me),
she's the kind of gal who's into nice fast cars, such as in racing games and FPS CoD.

Typical female gamer. Ahem.
I'll do you a favor and take the phantom for $15!

Looking for guilty gear and wolfenstein ps4 phantoms (wolf can be a rental) and a rental of the last tinker, transistor and never alone.

Aside from guilty gear since it's not out yet I'd probably take rentals/phantoms of any of these. If you have either of any of them send a pm.

bread's done
Back