CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I'm just no longer doing what I mentioned.
tumblr_inline_nbamdcoEUm1syaquc.gif

Sorry to hear that mate. What games did you lose? I will help ya out in any way I can.
I lost 9 or 10 phantoms. Oh well lesson learned: never buy phantoms. But thanks for trying to help Matt. I am more upset that I lost all my saves other than the games because games I can buy again but not my saves. My brother lost his skyrim save aswell, he put more than 150 hours into it and the game was going to be his 2nd platinum. http://psnprofiles.com/Landi-166

If it's possible he can have my yakuza 4 share. Not sure if I'll ever beat it or play for more than 30 mins.
Thanks Tokyo.. I still have my phantom I think since I am the "3rd phantom". You should really play Yakuza though.

I lost 9 or 10 phantoms. Oh well lesson learned: never buy phantoms. But thanks for trying to help Matt. I am more upset that I lost all my saves other than the games because games I can buy again but not my saves. My brother lost his skyrim save aswell, he put more than 150 hours into it and the game was going to be his 2nd platinum. http://psnprofiles.com/Landi-166

Thanks Tokyo.. I still have my phantom I think since I am the "3rd phantom". You should really play Yakuza though.
Oh shi- what happened?

^ I just have one question for ya.

Is that your real life dog?

I think it's a corgi isn't it?

Obsessed with dogs, I am.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yea, I feel ya. Did the PS3 completely die or is it just not starting up properly? Is it possible to get it into the system recovery menu?

For Sale:

Phantoms (ps3): Note that all accs are EU/NZ

Walking Dead S1, Ultra Street Fighter 4 digital upgrade + all those free EA games from PSX2014 - $4

Walking Dead S2, Capcom vs SNK 2 (ps2), NFS:MW (2012) - $4

Marvel vs Capcom 2, LBP, Ratchet and Clank:Quest for Booty and dlc for various games. Also contains a mini or two and a few ps1 classics - $3

Rentals (Ps3):

WWE 2K15 - $4 1 week rental
WWE 2K14 - $2 1 week rental
Walking Dead S1/S2 on PS4?

How much for both phantoms?

For Sale:

Phantoms (ps3): Note that all accs are EU/NZ

Walking Dead S1, Ultra Street Fighter 4 digital upgrade + all those free EA games from PSX2014 -

Walking Dead S2, Capcom vs SNK 2 (ps2), NFS:MW (2012) -

Marvel vs Capcom 2, LBP, Ratchet and Clank:Quest for Booty and dlc for various games. Also contains a mini or two and a few ps1 classics -

Rentals (Ps3):

WWE 2K15 - 1 week rental
WWE 2K14 - 1 week rental
Walking Dead S1/S2 on PS4?

EDIT: Sorry, double post.

How much for both phantoms?

Zvone9489 and Estonianbeast have purchased slots for people not a part of the site. Nothing wrong with that (though the other owners should know), except both are involved with at least one case of an account being compromised with no good explanation and no compensation for those affected. There could be more cases, but who knows? Take this into account when deciding whether to deal with them.

Alldayadrian28 likely buys 'phantoms' from other sites, knowing full well that the accounts have been outright stolen from the proper owners, who don't actually gameshare.

Boosted and Usuyami have purchased accounts loaded with maxed wallets ($150) at discounts of more than 80%.

Gamerdad08 was Zaspera.

----------------------

Stuff I've done:

• Pm'd an incredible number of members with specifics on gamesharing, provided they weren't a complete newb. If they had a vet who knew them before they joined, I would PM them, even if they only joined hours ago - Obi-Wan Bastiartadi informed me of how stuff works way back when, and I have disseminated that knowledge to a great many
  • PM'd numerous members with shares that other members were selling or were looking for
  • PM'd an insane number of members who have posted in the thread whenever they had a problem
  • Pm'd members to remove or edit posts that contained info that should not be made public
  • Reported potential scammers or members that were previously banned - With one or two exceptions, I'm pretty sure I got them all banned
The only reason I mention this is because I will no longer be doing it.
which accounts have been compromised? I have been buying slots for extremely confident guys

Who ever feels I have done anything wrong and thinks that he needs compensation, he can contact me through PM. The only case when my name was mentioned was with Saizn who has misteriously disappeared when he realized I did not do anything wrong

does Unfinished Swan have seperate trophies on PS4?
Separate trophy list http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3029-The-Unfinished-Swan

Oh shi- what happened?
Yesterday I got to ps store to start the download of Yakuza 4 and when I pressed x to download on backgroud the console froze. I tried to turn it off by pressing the power button but nothing. Then I removed the power cord (never remove your power cord) and when I turned on the ps3 again I got an error message "the hard disk's file system is corrupted and will be restored". I pressed x and when the process was complete I got a black screen. I waited for hours but nothing.

If I spent 150 hours on a game and the file was lost I would lose my shit. Then I'd buy PS Plus. Then lose my shit some more because that's 150 hours of time.
Yeah Raiborg told me to backup my saves but I didn't listen.

^ I just have one question for ya.

Is that your real life dog?

I think it's a corgi isn't it?

Obsessed with dogs, I am.
Dog fort.

Yea, I feel ya. Did the PS3 completely die or is it just not starting up properly? Is it possible to get it into the system recovery menu?
Yeah I can go into recovery menu but when I select restore file system or rebuild database it says preparing please wait and it will not do anthing. I will do a format later since there is nothing else I can do.

Yeah I can go into recovery menu but when I select restore file system or rebuild database it says preparing please wait and it will not do anthing. I will do a format later since there is nothing else I can do.
You can still recover your stuff. Use HDD Regenerator.

which accounts have been compromised? I have been buying slots for extremely confident guys
An account you shared with P4G. He was supposed to recover the account last I checked. Even if it was recovered, you should be letting the members concerned know that you are selling offsite.

Also, regarding that thing with Saizn, he claimed that I have played this game for 12 days and then returned it (NiNoKuni). That can be easily checked because there would be at least some trophies from that game on my main account. I can also post my PSN profile or something alike from which can be seen that I have never played Ni No Kuni. I just do not want my name to be mentioned in context of frauding someone. Raiborg, I respect you but you should not come out with names if you do not know what really happened. And now I will have more problems than usual when trading here.

You can still recover your stuff. Use HDD Regenerator.

An account you shared with P4G. He was supposed to recover the account last I checked. Even if it was recovered, you should be letting the members concerned know that you are selling offsite.
Ok, my mistake is that I have not written here that I am buying for someone offsite and that won't happen again. But I always say in PM who am I buying for. But, be sure I will in future write who am I buying for in this thread.

PS. Can you please tell me what was the game I shared with P4G? Can't find it in conversations

Zvone9489 and Estonianbeast have purchased slots for people not a part of the site. Nothing wrong with that (though the other owners should know), except both are involved with at least one case of an account being compromised with no good explanation and no compensation for those affected. There could be more cases, but who knows? Take this into account when deciding whether to deal with them.

Alldayadrian28 likely buys 'phantoms' from other sites, knowing full well that the accounts have been outright stolen from the proper owners, who don't actually gameshare.

Boosted and Usuyami have purchased accounts loaded with maxed wallets ($150) at discounts of more than 80%.

Gamerdad08 was Zaspera.

----------------------

Stuff I've done:

• Pm'd an incredible number of members with specifics on gamesharing, provided they weren't a complete newb. If they had a vet who knew them before they joined, I would PM them, even if they only joined hours ago - Obi-Wan Bastiartadi informed me of how stuff works way back when, and I have disseminated that knowledge to a great many
  • PM'd numerous members with shares that other members were selling or were looking for
  • PM'd an insane number of members who have posted in the thread whenever they had a problem
  • Pm'd members to remove or edit posts that contained info that should not be made public
  • Reported potential scammers or members that were previously banned - With one or two exceptions, I'm pretty sure I got them all banned
fuck off Raiborg. This is such a desperate cry for attention. For the first part, why call these people out now? If you felt they were doing something shady, why not tell people about it in a timely fashion so people could have been making informed decisions about doing business with them? If they are not being shady, then why are you throwing people's names around so carelessly?

For the last part, telling us all about how great you are, then saying you aren't doing that anymore. Why even post it? If you don't want to, then don't, but you feel compelled to draw attention to yourself in some sort of weird ploy. It would be like Superman having a huge press conference where he reviews all the great things he did for humanity, then saying 'fuck it, I'm not doing it anymore' and walking off. You don't have to spend your time doing those things, but it feels like such a tantrum to stop doing it in this manner.

Ok, my mistake is that I have not written here that I am buying for someone offsite and that won't happen again. But I always say in PM who am I buying for. But, be sure I will in future write who am I buying for in this thread.

EDIT: found it, nvm. I know what exactly happened with that account but I will tell you on PM

For Sale:
PS4:
Bound by Flame Phantom - $10
Thief Phantom - $8 (or rent for $1/week)
Transistor Phantom - $3
Watch Dogs + Season Pass Phantom - $15 (or rent for $1.50/week)

PS3:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass Phantom - $4
Battlefield 4 + Premium + all expansions Phantom - $7
Bayonetta + Mirror's Edge Phantom - free (regulars only)
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $4
Child of Light [UK] Phantom - $1
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Phantom - $7
Diablo 3 (vanilla) Phantom  - free (regulars only)
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3
MGS 2 HD + MGS 3 HD + MGS:pW HD [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
Resident Evil 4 HD + DmC + Vergil's Downfall + Costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame Phantom - $4

Available for rent (per week):
PS4:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass - $1
Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1
Child of Light [UK] - $0.50
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition - $1.50
Entwined - $0.25
Infamous First Light - $0.50
Killzone Shadow Fall + season pass - $1
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75
Need for Speed Rivals - $1
Shadow Warrior - $1.25
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition- $1.50
The Last of Us Remastered - $1
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - $1

Currently being rented:
PS4: (per week)
Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1
Destiny + Expansion Pass - $1.50
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50 (out for a while)
Far Cry 4 - $1.50
Grand Theft Auto V - $1.50
Metro Redux - $1.50
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - $1.50
The Evil Within - $1.50
Wolfenstein: TNO - $1.50

I'm really glad Raiborg is backing off. He was about to uncover the biggest gamesharing conspiracy of this generation. So many of us veterans are involved.. it's too big for one man to stop. I've already said too much..

I'm really glad Raiborg is backing off. He was about to uncover the biggest gamesharing conspiracy of this generation. So many of us veterans are involved.. it's too big for one man to stop. I've already said too much..
Wait, you believed him? He's just gone underground. You've been Kaiser Soze'd. Open your eyes, fool!

If someone has bought PES 2015 for PS3 on EU PSN 12 deals of Christmas and want to trade for PES 2015 US version just tell me :)

PM me.

fuck off Raiborg. This is such a desperate cry for attention. For the first part, why call these people out now? If you felt they were doing something shady, why not tell people about it in a timely fashion so people could have been making informed decisions about doing business with them? If they are not being shady, then why are you throwing people's names around so carelessly?

For the last part, telling us all about how great you are, then saying you aren't doing that anymore. Why even post it? If you don't want to, then don't, but you feel compelled to draw attention to yourself in some sort of weird ploy. It would be like Superman having a huge press conference where he reviews all the great things he did for humanity, then saying 'fuck it, I'm not doing it anymore' and walking off. You don't have to spend your time doing those things, but it feels like such a tantrum to stop doing it in this manner.
I messaged Raiborg about one of these individuals yesterday. If anything he was speaking on my behalf and possibly that of others.

It's not always a matter of "scamming". Communication goes a long way and when someone repeatedly fails to do so the thread deserves to be warned. IMO, no one should be privately selling resells off site. Period. If you absolutely must, at least have the decency to say so.

If you still choose to do business with these sort of people, that's on you.

You guys are dicks and know nothing!  I've been playing with BotNets since Snakey was knee high to a mongoose. If I'm not mistaken, they actually gained their popularity from IRC (that's Internet Relay Chat for you young-ins) prior to AOL even being much of a thing. I was rocking that shit out on a Packard Bell Synera 486 DX2 with 8MB of RAM. Was a beast that I got at a  hell of a discount and paid around $4000 for.

We found one of our original lab system invoices at work that was a 386 that our department spent $21,000 when it was state of the art. Suck it whipper snappers.

On Topic:

Have:

PS4 - Lego Batman 3 with Season Pass resell. It has Snakeybro germs on it so I'd probably let it go for $30.

Witcher 3 delayed again till May 19th, lulz

Lara Croft and Temple of Osiris- 8.1 from ign  (game unlocks at 12:00 am est) PS4 only

Gamerdad08 was Zaspera.

----------------------

Stuff I've done:

http://gyazo.com/7f1ebc43ec41ea5c137824106bbe5195

I contacted you because I thought you had a trick for phantoms to be able to get final stand, not to be interrogated. I got a phantom off a friend because to most casual people who don't play and investigate videogame activity every second of the day, deacitvating their acc isn't that big of a deal. I had him change his pass to abcd1231 to get the premium then had him change it back, thus why I no longer had the password and that was about 2 months ago so I don't know what hes done with his acc since as he doesn't game much often so I didn't know his current exact status. My friends now in college and I have played bf since the 1st one on consoles and it's way for us to stay connected when we have a minute and who doesn't like playing new content.

If someone could please explain how that equals buying stolen shares I'd really appreciate it. That's all I want for Christmas this year. I think it's cute you want to make this your own CSI-Wall Street fantasy, Railborg Di Caprio does have a good ring to it. At what point are you going to realize you discourage people from doing business here? I read here a little bit because the personalities are unique (Tokyo, Pravado, Snakey) and the help is always great if I have a question. But to be rediculed for asking you a question and not wanting to take the time to tell you the secret life of a playstation phantom is insane. Did you get invited to Thanksgiving dinner this year? If so, did you investigate where the turkey came from? If it was treated 100% properly? Bet everyone loved that. Learn some people skills, the screen time is punishing you bud.

I have no problem with you cracking the case of Locoxx number 1 2 3 4 whatever, but if you're going to come at me at least get some real substance and proof instead of forming some bs "likely" opinion when you were in the 1st place, offering a favor.

You guys are dicks and know nothing! I've been playing with BotNets since Snakey was knee high to a mongoose. If I'm not mistaken, they actually gained their popularity from IRC (that's Internet Relay Chat for you young-ins) prior to AOL even being much of a thing. I was rocking that shit out on a Packard Bell Synera 486 DX2 with 8MB of RAM. Was a beast that I got at a hell of a discount and paid around $4000 for.

We found one of our original lab system invoices at work that was a 386 that our department spent $21,000 when it was state of the art. Suck it whipper snappers.

On Topic:

Have:

PS4 - Lego Batman 3 with Season Pass resell. It has Snakeybro germs on it so I'd probably let it go for $30.
Isnt he still the same size

I contacted you because I thought you had a trick for phantoms to be able to get final stand, not to be interrogated. I got a phantom off a friend because to most casual people who don't play and investigate videogame activity every second of the day, deacitvating their acc isn't that big of a deal. I had him change his pass to abcd1231 to get the premium then had him change it back, thus why I no longer had the password and that was about 2 months ago so I don't know what hes done with his acc since as he doesn't game much often so I didn't know his current exact status. My friends now in college and I have played bf since the 1st one on consoles and it's way for us to stay connected when we have a minute and who doesn't like playing new content.

If someone could please explain how that equals buying stolen shares I'd really appreciate it. That's all I want for Christmas this year. I think it's cute you want to make this your own CSI-Wall Street fantasy, Railborg Di Caprio does have a good ring to it. At what point are you going to realize you discourage people from doing business here? I read here a little bit because the personalities are unique (Tokyo, Pravao,QDizzle Snakey) and the help is always great if I have a question. But to be rediculed for asking you a question and not wanting to take the time to tell you the secret life of a playstation phantom is insane. Did you get invited to Thanksgiving dinner this year? If so, did you investigate where the turkey came from? If it was treated 100% properly? Bet everyone loved that. Learn some people skills, the screen time is punishing you bud.

I have no problem with you cracking the case of Locoxx number 1 2 3 4 whatever, but if you're going to come at me at least get some real substance and proof instead of forming some bs "likely" opinion when you were in the 1st place, offering a favor.

If someone could please explain how that equals buying stolen shares I'd really appreciate it. That's all I want for Christmas this year. I think it's cute you want to make this your own CSI-Wall Street fantasy, Railborg Di Caprio does have a good ring to it. At what point are you going to realize you discourage people from doing business here? I read here a little bit because the personalities are unique (Tokyo, Pravao,QDizzle Snakey) and the help is always great if I have a question. But to be rediculed for asking you a question and not wanting to take the time to tell you the secret life of a playstation phantom is insane. Did you get invited to Thanksgiving dinner this year? If so, did you investigate where the turkey came from? If it was treated 100% properly? Bet everyone loved that. Learn some people skills, the screen time is punishing you bud.

Honestly had you name on there but had to remove. I HATE caps lock! :p. Sorry for the rant but I've never even attempted to sell any shares to you guys because if I do groups they're off site with irl friends. Everytime I've purchased or been in a group here (haven't even been in one during the Q feedback era) I've been fine.

"Wow i made this post a while ago haha but I'll respond

CAG is more centered around videogames, kind of like a soft version of [redacted] without cracking and what not. Things are more expensive there as a result though."

You made that post on another site which I can't link to for obvious reasons. That same site has members selling off accounts that were stolen through illegal means. Because the accounts can be recovered by the rightful owners, they are treated as phantoms.

In your message to me, you mentioned that you get phantoms elsewhere, and so, don't pay as much. Hence, 'likely'.

I messaged Raiborg about one of these individuals yesterday. If anything he was speaking on my behalf and possibly that of others.

It's not always a matter of "scamming". Communication goes a long way and when someone repeatedly fails to do so the thread deserves to be warned. IMO, no one should be privately selling resells off site. Period. If you absolutely must, at least have the decency to say so.

If you still choose to do business with these sort of people, that's on you.
The point is breakfuss that he did not just learn all of that information yesterday. A lot, if not all, is information he has been aware of for a long time. If he truly believe that what these individuals did is so egregious that it needs to be reported to the community for everyone's best interest so everyone is informed in their business deals, then why did he not do so before? And if its not, before throwing them under the bus, wouldn't it be prudent to try to get all the ducks in a row? This is a community built on trust. We are all different individuals though and don't always have the exact same viewpoint as one another, so before you run a burn on someone's reputation, I feel you owe it to that person to ensure you are correct in what you are accusing.

Raiborg is king of taking little tidbits of information and connecting dots that may or may not exist and running with it as absolute truth. If you choose to do business with someone like that, then that's on you.

bread's done
Back