CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Also, regarding that thing with Saizn, he claimed that I have played this game for 12 days and then returned it (NiNoKuni). That can be easily checked because there would be at least some trophies from that game on my main account.
This isn't true at all. As a trophy hunter I've played a few games on my main account and then deleted my account off my PS3 before syncing the trophies because I didn't like it/want to grind out said trophies. It would appear as if I never played the game UNLESS you were to look at the game's server if it has an online component. Still, there'd be no record of trophies on my account.

EDIT: The last game I remember doing this with is Boringlands. I have online stats (if the GameSpy servers aren't closed yet), but no trophies on my account.

When are you going to finish leveling up in GTAV? You almost finished last year during the RP helicopter glitch! All that hard work will transfer to the PS4 version too. Get back in the game, retiree.

Last edited by a moderator:
Destiny Expansion Pass - Cross-Buy - $35 releases December 9

PS4 resell 6.67 + 7.50 = $14.17
1. stillshadow
PS4 phantom $3.33
1. Foxx

PS3 resell 3.33 + 3.75 = $7.08 each
PS3 phantom $1.67 each

I will also do the group if we can just get the PS3 resells and pay for the phantom slots myself.

EDIT: The last game I remember doing this with is Boringlands. I have online stats (if the GameSpy servers aren't closed yet), but no trophies on my account.
They are. Went down in the Gamespy-pocalypse earlier in the year and didn't get saved/moved to new servers like the PC version did.

Destiny Expansion Pass - Cross-Buy - $35 releases December 9

PS4 resell 6.67 + 7.50 = $14.17
1. stillshadow
PS4 phantom $3.33
1. Foxx

PS3 resell 3.33 + 3.75 = $7.08 each
PS3 phantom $1.67 each
1. KaptainAK

I will also do the group if we can just get the PS3 resells and pay for the phantom slots myself.

[quote name="QDizzle" post="12310563" timestamp="1418014429"]
STOTCH IS BACK
RAIBORG IS NO LONGER OUR LAST DEFENCE
SYNARC KNOWS ABOUT BOTNETS
PRAVADO THINKS DESTINY IS SAVED ON THE PS4
ALBANI PS3 DIED RANDOMLY

I GO LEVELING UP MY INQUISITOR FOR A FEW HOURS AND THE WORLD GOES CRAZY.[/]

Forgot about the cloud lol

Why'd you cross my name out? Am I not a unique personality?

Did you know you can share WWE Network on multiple PS4s/Xbox Ones?
Just did it with my gf and cousins....and at the same time.
Even VUDU.....

Still have my stuff for sale on a previous post (just search my posts),
and looking for a phantom partner for just Far Cry 4 now. Found partners for the other games...
Wwe bans accts for it. Says it right in the tos, otherwise I'd have split with a user on here long ago

Hold on destiny saves are tied to the account the game is on? That can't be possible. Also I play on my main using a phantom so there's no way that's the case
Tied to the PSN ID for Destiny. It's why you can go from PS3 to PS4 and the other way without having to transfer anything.

The point is breakfuss that he did not just learn all of that information yesterday. A lot, if not all, is information he has been aware of for a long time. If he truly believe that what these individuals did is so egregious that it needs to be reported to the community for everyone's best interest so everyone is informed in their business deals, then why did he not do so before? And if its not, before throwing them under the bus, wouldn't it be prudent to try to get all the ducks in a row? This is a community built on trust. We are all different individuals though and don't always have the exact same viewpoint as one another, so before you run a burn on someone's reputation, I feel you owe it to that person to ensure you are correct in what you are accusing.

Raiborg is king of taking little tidbits of information and connecting dots that may or may not exist and running with it as absolute truth. If you choose to do business with someone like that, then that's on you.
I didn't want to further single anyone out, but the reason Raiborg brought it up (months after the incident) is because EstonianBeast suddenly showed back up yesterday. And he only did so after I expressed concern through PM. Raiborg was even careful not to outright call it a "scam". I do not see the problem here.

The account in question was only recovered after we jumped through a bunch of hoops to retrieve the password and de-activate it. Had to call Sony. Yet no explanation was ever provided. Now we're given a dubious story of his being "away in the army". Right. Again, you're welcome to believe that and continue doing business with him. Everyone is entitled to know what happened, though.

Selling *resells* off site or introducing accounts that were hosted elsewhere puts us all at risk.

Do they actually ban for it or is it just like Netflix where it's not really allowed but they won't do anything anyway if you do?
Netflix allows it, doesn't say anything in the tos. But I have no clue. It is in the tos tho. Either way the ppvs alone are worth my 10 a month. Even if I could split it I wouldn't just to support a struggling company that I eat sleep and breathe

Yet no explanation was ever provided. Now we're given a dubious story of his being "away in the army". Right. Again, you're welcome to believe that and continue doing business with him. Everyone is entitled to know what happened, though.

Selling *resells* off site or introducing accounts that were hosted elsewhere puts us all at risk.
It was the person he bought the slot for. He should still be held responsible, though.

Selling resells offsite is fine if the other owner is cool with it and if future buyers know of the arrangement, but the sellers tend to not inform the other owner, let alone ask if it's okay.

Introducing accounts from offsite is okay, as long as the seller is reputable and buyers know what's up. The problem is with relatively new users selling accounts with multiple games on it (likely stolen) and with buyers not saying anything when it's sold to someone else.

I didn't want to further single anyone out, but the reason Raiborg brought it up (months after the incident) is because EstonianBeast suddenly showed back up yesterday. And he only did so after I expressed concern through PM. Raiborg was even careful not to outright call it a "scam". I do not see the problem here.

The account in question was only recovered after we jumped through a bunch of hoops to retrieve the password and de-activate it. Had to call Sony. Yet no explanation was ever provided. Now we're given a dubious story of his being "away in the army". Right. Again, you're welcome to believe that and continue doing business with him. Everyone is entitled to know what happened, though.

I'm sorry, you're absolutely correct. I must have misread him calling out a series of different people all at once, when in fact, he only called out the one. So your explanation makes complete sense.

I'm sorry, you're absolutely correct. I must have misread him calling out a series of different people all at once, when in fact, he only called out the one. So your explanation makes complete sense.
Dude, what is with the hostility? Perhaps his posts come across as overzealous at times but he's only trying to help.

And why would I address the other people mentioned when I don't know the details? What I can tell you is that he was right to mention EstonianBeast. You accused it of being "a cry for attention" when it was not. He may not have even posted had I not complained.

Again, not sure why those other people were included but I trust Raiborg so I'll heed the warnings (except for Boosted and Usayami since I do think they're trustworthy). However If the others are offended that's too bad. I'd rather not deal with anyone who insists on selling/trading accounts from other forums. What the fuck is the point of the feedback sheet, then? Phantoms are cool, though.

Looking For  FIFA 2015

INFAMOUS 1 

BATTLEFIELD 3 E 4

CALL OF DUT ADVANCE WARFARE PS3

DIABLO 3   I NEED TWO ACCOUNTS, PM ME

I miss this thread. :c

Been busy with other things lately, and just now bought ... Final Fantasy XIV... 

Hope to get back in the gamesharing game soon, haha.

Dude, what is with the hostility? Perhaps his posts come across as overzealous at times but he's only trying to help.

And why would I address the other people mentioned when I don't know the details? What I can tell you is that he was right to mention EstonianBeast. You accused it of being "a cry for attention" when it was not. He may not have even posted had I not complained.

Again, not sure why those other people were included but I trust Raiborg so I'll heed the warnings (except for Boosted and Usayami since I do think they're trustworthy). However If the others are offended that's too bad. I'd rather not deal with anyone who insists on selling/trading accounts from other forums. What the fuck is the point of the feedback sheet, then? Phantoms are cool, though.
I don't have the energy to go through point by point Breakfuss. I am glad you feel it was justified for all of those members, even ones that you trust, to be called out in such a manner. You're happy, he's happy, so we're all good.

Wwe bans accts for it. Says it right in the tos, otherwise I'd have split with a user on here long ago
Straight from the mouth of the WWE CFO:

There’s been a lot of talk since the Network launched about account password sharing. Barrios was asked about that and how WWE will stop it. He replied, “You don’t.” Barrios said if WWE saw a lot of abuse with password sharing, they might take action but they are not closing accounts for that reason.

I miss this thread. :c

Been busy with other things lately, and just now bought ... Final Fantasy XIV...

Hope to get back in the gamesharing game soon, haha.
If you just bought FFXIV and intend to actually delve into it, you won't be gamesharing for a long time.

Straight from the mouth of the WWE CFO:

There’s been a lot of talk since the Network launched about account password sharing. Barrios was asked about that and how WWE will stop it. He replied, “You don’t.” Barrios said if WWE saw a lot of abuse with password sharing, they might take action but they are not closing accounts for that reason.
Nice. I pay the same for the WWE Network sub, and it's nice to just be able to have one account to share with one other loved one, instead of having two accounts paying. I sub to Music unlimited, Quello, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Xbox Music, FXNow, NFL Network and a few others. Nice to have at least one of these being able to be shared (aside from Netflix and Hulu Plus).

Are there restrictions on sharing Netflix/Hulu Plus? Can two different households be online at the same time?

I know Spotify doesn't allow it. As soon as my son hops on his iPad, my music shuts off.

Are there restrictions on sharing Netflix/Hulu Plus? Can two different households be online at the same time?
Not that I know off. My gf and niece/nephew sign into their own profiles on netflix and at times are on at the same time I am.

I haven't been on Hulu Plus for awhile, but I believe it to be the same thing.

Ah, also Vudu as well, you can be logged in on multiple devices at the same time by different people.

I know Spotify doesn't allow it. As soon as my son hops on his iPad, my music shuts off.
Netflix allows two devices at once, and then they also offer a plan for $11.99 that allows for four at once. I've been sharing that plan with my friend for a couple years, and we've had no problems.

Hulu Plus only allows one stream at a time although many people have said it really hasn't been enforced until recently.

[quote name="pitfallharry219" post="12312265" timestamp="1418073773"]Netflix allows two devices at once, and then they also offer a plan for $11.99 that allows for four at once. I've been sharing that plan with my friend for a couple years, and we've had no problems.[/quote]
Keep in mind you can have your account on as many devices as you like but it will only let you stream up to two at a time like what was said. So you can have 5 devices with your account saved with no problem but only two can access the content simultaneously.

@KaptainAK: I think you asked about joining a destiny group yesterday as a ps3 phantom. One of the already joined members might be getting another slot so we'd be filled. If said cag doesn't go for it we might have a slot. If that happens and you are still without a group I'll let you know.

I think Destiny unlocks 1am pst btw.

@ my group: Guys, we should start getting everything together. If we aren't playing day 1 we lose a significant amount of day 1 complaining time.

"Wow i made this post a while ago haha but I'll respond

CAG is more centered around videogames, kind of like a soft version of [redacted] without cracking and what not. Things are more expensive there as a result though."

You made that post on another site which I can't link to for obvious reasons. That same site has members selling off accounts that were stolen through illegal means. Because the accounts can be recovered by the rightful owners, they are treated as phantoms.

In your message to me, you mentioned that you get phantoms elsewhere, and so, don't pay as much. Hence, 'likely'.
I've been away for a good while so I don't know exactly what's up but I've always enjoyed Raiborg's helpfulness/vigilance. I've been saved from a shady situation at least once due to forum warnings/PMs. Again, I can't comment on recent stuff but I do remember people getting a bit bothered when others were questioned about shady sounding deals. I'm willing to bet that without that bit of hawkishness (is this a real word?) there would be more scams. Most scammers would likely be caught anyway and be put on the watchlist but at a slower pace which would increase the damage/incentive to scam.

So those 2 guys that bought accounts full of psn credit at an 80% discount... nothing against them but I'm having trouble figuring out how someone would be willing to sell at an 80% loss if it wasn't stolen credit. Is it possibly that we have time traveling native americans trading on cag?

I kinda maybe sorta accidentally filled my ps4 with phantoms and have a question.

Do you think it'd be stupid to spend around $100 to get in on the Best Buy b2g1 sale and get some of the games on disk? Debating getting GTA/FC4/DA:I for xbone to free up some space but...it feels stupid to buy games I already "have." There's nothing I want for another month or so, but I'm gonna have to delete stuff soon and make this same decision when there probably isn't a cool sale. I'm asking here because I tried asking irl friends but I sound insane trying to explain all this.

Pls advise.

I kinda maybe sorta accidentally filled my ps4 with phantoms and have a question.

Do you think it'd be stupid to spend around $100 to get in on the Best Buy b2g1 sale and get some of the games on disk? Debating getting GTA/FC4/DA:I for xbone to free up some space but...it feels stupid to buy games I already "have." There's nothing I want for another month or so, but I'm gonna have to delete stuff soon and make this same decision when there probably isn't a cool sale. I'm asking here because I tried asking irl friends but I sound insane trying to explain all this.

Pls advise.
I stopped by phantoms because of this. I have recently found myself buying games for the Xbox One that I already have/had on the PS4 when the deals are decent.

TimeShare PS4

Tales from the borderlands ep 1

Game of thrones ep 1

Lord Of Fallen

Driveclub

NBA2K15

The Evil Within

PVZ Garden Warfare

Shadow Of Mordor

Walking Dead season 2

Styx Master Of Shadows

The Wolf among Us

WWE 2K15

Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark

Phantom

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark

I need someone to answer my question about PS4 slots & PS3 Slots. How are activations & deactivations dealt with. I have hosted PS3 groups before but I never hosted a group with PS4 users. Last thing I want to do is screw everything up & have 5 very angry people at me.

Why buy it in XB1 instead of buying it on PS4? Just curious as several people have mentioned doing that.
for me it's just because I feel even more stupid buying a physical game I already have if it's for the same console. Even if I can't fit it. I can't explain it I guess haha

I stopped by phantoms because of this. I have recently found myself buying games for the Xbox One that I already have/had on the PS4 when the deals are decent.
I would think this is a decent deal but I've...well I've spent hundreds on games/gaming stuff in the past few months so I feel *guilty* splurging again, especially when I have the shares.

I have some kind of mental problem with over thinking so I dwell on shit like for hours at a time and I just need help making a decision once and for all haha. I have more than enough games to last me until I die if all three companies just stopped making consoles right now, but I can't stop just sitting there thinking about what to do about these damned shares/if I spent too much on games already.

Even if you can share wwe network, please don't. They're already taking a loss with keeping it up until they hit their break even of around 1 million ppl. Right now they're 3/4 of the way there but not getting subs fast enough. After enough time if they keep losing money on it they'll have to cancel it. Not only does the company lose money but the superstars do too, costs gotta be cut somewhere.

#titusgotkidstofeed

I would think this is a decent deal but I've...well I've spent hundreds on games/gaming stuff in the past few months so I feel *guilty* splurging again, especially when I have the shares.

I have some kind of mental problem with over thinking so I dwell on shit like for hours at a time and I just need help making a decision once and for all haha. I have more than enough games to last me until I die if all three companies just stopped making consoles right now, but I can't stop just sitting there thinking about what to do about these damned shares/if I spent too much on games already.
If it were me, there is no way I'd buy copies of games I already had digitally. Just seems like a big waste of money. If they were old phantoms, I probably wouldn't have any issue deleting them, but those are new games. Play them, then delete them.

If they showed live raw I'd sub to it
Advertisers wouldn't pay them then. Their raw viewer base is 5-6x that of the network user base. Plus USA and whatever smackdown is on would drop them and then they've cut their userbase 5-6x what it is now. Then they're really fucked for more subs.

The ppvs alone are worth 10 a month plus you get legends house, total divas, and every single old wwe ecw and wcw ppv. I think the Monday night wars series is the best thing on there tho. 10/10 series. I've been watching all the ppvs from 2000 and on, forgot how good rikishi actually was for such a fat man. You also get pre and post ppv and raw shows. Renee usually hosts those and if pay 9.99 a month just to see more of her, hubba hubba

Also I keep getting asked so I'll post it here.

Library games in my sig are not for sale. Read the FAQ. Only accepting relatively new ps3 games or ps4 games as entry donation from here on out.

Anyone up to gameshare the Dark Below on PS3 European region? I'm buying it eventually but right now I really want it but just can't get it. :/

Man, i hate it when my ps4 makes that disc eject noise. So annyoing that i gotta turn off my ps4 and unplug everything and then stand it up and then reconnect everything. 

#NextGenProblems

More like #retaildiscslaveproblems. I've never even heard that sound
Mine did it all the time, it was annoying as shit. I only ever played one game physically, MLB 14, and it would auto eject it on its own during the middle of a game.

It is a defect that a few different things could be causing. Snake, try doing this. It helped mine out (before my youngest thrashed it for good).

http://www.geek.com/games/how-to-save-your-ps4-from-the-auto-eject-disc-bug-1600574/

bread's done
Back