CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I can't tell if you guys are serious about the Destiny thing with all the sarcasm that goes afterwards lol. If true, it would save a lot for my butt buddies and I

Also, Injustice is fuun  :joystick:

Sadly, no ps3 arcade stick compatibility. Skullgirls is going to have that implemented though! To bad I'm not a fan of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't tell if you guys are serious about the Destiny thing with all the sarcasm that goes afterwards lol. If true, it would save a lot for my butt buddies and I

Also, Injustice is fuun :joystick:
Sadly, no ps3 arcade stick compatibility. Skullgirls is going to have that implemented though! To bad I'm not a fan of the game.
pick up a TE2!! I know the USF4 ones are ps3/ps4 compatible lol

Thanks to cag, I think I've bought more games than I normally would haha. Its quite surprising.

Also, I'm planning on changing my hdd from 160gb to 500gb. Would I be able to keep my phantoms? If I cant, holy crap I'll lose some great stuff haha

Go big. Do 1tb instead of just 500gb. Will save you time, money and future headaches. 

As for the PS4, have seen peeps hook up an external via eSata to their PS4 for 4-6TB HDD space.

Won't work without an external power source (adapter) and because of it, you can't place your PS4 into Standby mode.

Also, Injustice is fuun :joystick:

Netherrealm games are usually easier with a pad anyways as their motions are fairly simple.

pick up a TE2!! I know the USF4 ones are ps3/ps4 compatible lol
All are OOS or up for pre-orders. It would be better to just get a next gen mod alongside my dual mod since it's cheaper for me.

Netherrealm games are usually easier with a pad anyways as their motions are fairly simple.
It's pretty much the same inputs as the other fighting games I play. It's just my hands are big and when I press buttons in a hurry, I sometimes bash two at once and mess up the combo. Plus, I've been on a stick for the past 3 years and I always hated trying to play on a controller in general.

Destiny Expansion Pass - 

($14.17) PS4 Resell

1. Deidara
($3.33) PS4 Phantom

1. KrebStar

($7.08 Each) PS3 Resells

($1.67 Each) PS3 Phantoms

1. YourCheapGamer
2. Taken

Already purchased so Phantoms can download now. :)

I spotted a few of you in my PvZ games tonight. I wish my progress from the Xbox carried over since I have everything unlocked over there. I'll be playing pretty much every night, feel free to hop in of you see me in a game. A few more unlocks and I'll be back to 50+ kills every game in no time.

There was another guy? I don't know what teamwork your talking about because all I remember is everyone rushing to the middle of the field and you and I went around and capture the objective :) Just got Freedom Wars in the mail and can't wait to play it.

Half way through he asked to join the game so I invited him. His mic was out of batteries so he didn't join the party. I'll be on tonight too for some PvZ.

I'd say there was a decent amount of people that were playing their class roles.

I checked the tracking and turns out they shipped to UPS and then UPS sent it over to USPS. Hopefully I'll get my game tomorrow since I have tomorrow off.
Dang I'm hurt lol. Jk, maybe I need to post in here a little more often.

Also, is anyone wanting to go half on a group for the Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd song club dlc? The first song comes out on December 16th so I figured I would see if theres any interest before I straight up just bought it.

OMFG, Yakuza 5 on ps4... FINALLY. This makes up for such a long wait. Also, this means we're getting Yakuza Zero as well later on.

My body is ready

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2TuS9AAQoI

Dang I'm hurt lol. Jk, maybe I need to post in here a little more often.
Haven't heard much from you since I stopped playing Destiny of Spirit. We should get a big game of PvZ going

I spotted a few of you in my PvZ games tonight. I wish my progress from the Xbox carried over since I have everything unlocked over there. I'll be playing pretty much every night, feel free to hop in of you see me in a game. A few more unlocks and I'll be back to 50+ kills every game in no time.
Let's get a game going tonight but the way they have party setup is screwy. Have to create a party on the PS4 one player selects Party Mode and once he/she is in they have to invite the rest of their party to the game. Took couple tries to figure this out.

Man, why the things are so complicated with my pinball groups? The Gods hates pinball !!!! lol

Ok, i'm trying to fund the account using paypal through my PS3 but keeps giving error. I know that i can because i did sometime ago as a test but i tried several times today without success. Maybe it's a temporary problem with Paypal site or PSN.

Anyone is having trouble with that?

If I do upgrade my hdd (which I will have to at some point), will I lose all my phantoms? Not really worried about Destiny as I can get that off here at a later date but im more worried about all these bo2 mappacks and destiny expansion pass :/

For Sale:
PS4:
Bound by Flame Phantom - $10
Thief Phantom - $8 (or rent for $1/week)
Transistor Phantom - $3
Watch Dogs + Season Pass Phantom - $15

PS3:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass Phantom - $4
Battlefield 4 + Premium + all expansions Phantom - $7
Bayonetta + Mirror's Edge Phantom - free (regulars only)
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $4
Child of Light [UK] Phantom - $1
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Phantom - $7
Diablo 3 (vanilla) Phantom  - free (regulars only)
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3
MGS 2 HD + MGS 3 HD + MGS:pW HD [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
Resident Evil 4 HD + DmC + Vergil's Downfall + Costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame Phantom - $4
TLOU + Season Pass Phantom - $6

Available for rent (per week):
PS4:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass - $1
Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1
Child of Light [UK] - $0.50
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition - $1.50
Entwined - $0.25
Far Cry 4 -$1.50
Infamous First Light - $0.50
Killzone Shadow Fall + season pass - $1
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75
Need for Speed Rivals - $1
Shadow Warrior - $1.25
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition- $1.50
The Last of Us Remastered - $1
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - $1

Currently being rented:
PS4: (per week)
Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1
Destiny + Expansion Pass - $1.50
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50 (out for a while)
Grand Theft Auto V - $1.50
Metro Redux - $1.50
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - $1.50 (out for a while)
The Evil Within - $1.50
Wolfenstein: TNO - $1.50

[UK] PS3 Phantom containing all IGC titles from March 2013, except last month's. I'll update the list when I get a chance, but the list as of 6 months ago was:

Assassin's Creed III 11.2GB
Batman Arkham City 7.5GB
Battlefield 3 12.3GB
Bioshock 2 10.4GB
Bioshock Infinte 6.4GB
Borderlands 2 5.3GB
Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons 625MB
Bulletstorm 5.9GB
Catherine 9.3GB
Crysis 2 7.4GB
Demon's Souls 8.2GB
DmC Devil May Cry 6.5GB
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen 11.5GB
Far Cry 3 6.3GB
Gianan Sisters: Twisted Dreams 1.7GB
Grid 2 5.3GB
Guacamelee! 327MB
Hitman Absolution 16.1GB
Hotline Miami 565MB
Ico HD 1.7GB
Infamous 2 14GB
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy 1GB
Jak II 3.3GB
Jak 3 3GB
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning 13.4GB
LittleBigPlanet Karting 13.1GB
LittleBigPlanet 2 5.7GB
Lone Survivor 400MB
Lord of the Rings: War in the North 6.3GB
Mafia II 7.2GB
Malicious 524MB
Mass Effect 3 13.8GB
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance 18.5GB
Metro: Last Light 4.9GB
Mortal Kombat 9GB
Motorstorm RC 600MB
Motorstorm Apocalypse 6.6GB
NBA 2K13 9GB
NBA 2K14 8.7GB
Need For Speed Most Wanted 4.4GB
Okami HD 6.2GB
Payday The Heist 2.4GB
Payday 2 3.9GB
Puppeteer 10.3GB
Rathet & Clank: All 4 One 15.9GB
Remember Me 6.4GB
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition 7.4GB
Saints Row: The Third 7.2GB
Shadow of the Colossus HD 6GB
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time 18.5GB
Spec Ops: The Line 5.7GB
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark 264MB
Thomas Was Alone 270MB
Tomb Raider 12.5GB
Uncharted 3 Single Player 11.1GB
Vanquish 11.7GB
XCOM: Enemy Unknown 7.6GB
Expires middle of June - $5 (2 available)

Edit: You can also use this to get an idea: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_%28PAL_region%29
Should be everything from March 2013 to now, except for October 2014

[UK] PS4 Phantom:
All IGC titles since the PS4 release, except for last month's. Expires middle of June.
Also includes Killzone Shadow Fall which will not expire - $8

[UK] PS3 Phantom containing all IGC titles from March 2013, except last month's. I'll update the list when I get a chance, but the list as of 6 months ago was:
Assassin's Creed III 11.2GB
Batman Arkham City 7.5GB
Battlefield 3 12.3GB
Bioshock 2 10.4GB
Bioshock Infinte 6.4GB
Borderlands 2 5.3GB
Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons 625MB
Bulletstorm 5.9GB
Catherine 9.3GB
Crysis 2 7.4GB
Demon's Souls 8.2GB
DmC Devil May Cry 6.5GB
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen 11.5GB
Far Cry 3 6.3GB
Gianan Sisters: Twisted Dreams 1.7GB
Grid 2 5.3GB
Guacamelee! 327MB
Hitman Absolution 16.1GB
Hotline Miami 565MB
Ico HD 1.7GB
Infamous 2 14GB
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy 1GB
Jak II 3.3GB
Jak 3 3GB
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning 13.4GB
LittleBigPlanet Karting 13.1GB
LittleBigPlanet 2 5.7GB
Lone Survivor 400MB
Lord of the Rings: War in the North 6.3GB
Mafia II 7.2GB
Malicious 524MB
Mass Effect 3 13.8GB
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance 18.5GB
Metro: Last Light 4.9GB
Mortal Kombat 9GB
Motorstorm RC 600MB
Motorstorm Apocalypse 6.6GB
NBA 2K13 9GB
NBA 2K14 8.7GB
Need For Speed Most Wanted 4.4GB
Okami HD 6.2GB
Payday The Heist 2.4GB
Payday 2 3.9GB
Puppeteer 10.3GB
Rathet & Clank: All 4 One 15.9GB
Remember Me 6.4GB
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition 7.4GB
Saints Row: The Third 7.2GB
Shadow of the Colossus HD 6GB
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time 18.5GB
Spec Ops: The Line 5.7GB
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark 264MB
Thomas Was Alone 270MB
Tomb Raider 12.5GB
Uncharted 3 Single Player 11.1GB
Vanquish 11.7GB
XCOM: Enemy Unknown 7.6GB
Expires middle of June - $5 (2 available)
If only it didnt expire.. :/

tumblr_lwoz4rCbAs1qd185ao1_500.gif

Selling the following:

2x $50 PSN Code - $45 PP

2x $20 PSN Code - $18 PP

Shadow Of Mordor PS4 Resell - $18 PP

Special GS Best Buds Offer: $140 PSN for $120 PP

Paypal only.

You pay fee's, send as gift. I've sold Thousands of dollars of PSN credit and have never had an issue.

TimeShare PS4

GTAV

Tales from the borderlands ep 1

Game of thrones ep 1

Lord Of Fallen

Driveclub

NBA2K15

The Evil Within

PVZ Garden Warfare

Shadow Of Mordor

Walking Dead season 2

Styx Master Of Shadows

The Wolf among Us

WWE 2K15

Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark

Phantom

Lara Croft and the Temple Of Osiris

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark

To celebrate one of my all time favorite games (Suikoden II) being released on PSN finally, I am purchasing an account for the veterans of the CAG GS community to use (should anyone want to). You can use it as an opportunity to try it, and if you like, buy it on your main - or you can use it until you beat it, provided there isn't someone else waiting to play. I picked it up on my main, so this account is purely just for anyone to enjoy.

If you want to borrow it, just put yourself into queue. Should there be someone waiting, I am going to limit it to two weeks per check out. Otherwise, if there is no one, I will extend it beyond that. There will be a limit to how long one can keep it (if you need six months, then you probably should just buy it).

Suikoden II Queue

Haven't heard much from you since I stopped playing Destiny of Spirit. We should get a big game of PvZ going

Let's get a game going tonight but the way they have party setup is screwy. Have to create a party on the PS4 one player selects Party Mode and once he/she is in they have to invite the rest of their party to the game. Took couple tries to figure this out.
I just select "Party Matchmaking" and after about 30 seconds it invites the other users to the game.

i have never heard of Suikoden before PS Experience weird.
i heard of it but when i see turn based jrpg, im like ewwwww.

Dying Light 1080p 30 fps on PS4 confirmed. wanted dat 60 fps ;/

2014 is done folks, next month is the beginning of 2015 and my bday!

Jan 2015 Releases:

Duke Nukem 3D: Megation Edition(PS3/Vita) Jan. 13

Saints Row 4: Re-Elected Edition(PS4) Jan. 20

Saints Row 4: Gat of out Hell(PS3)- Jan. 20

Dying Light(PS4) Jan. 27

Grim Fandango Remastered(PS4, Vita) Jan. 27

Saints Row 4: Gat Out of Hell(PS4) Jan. 27

i heard of it but when i see turn based jrpg, im like ewwwww.

Dying Light 1080p 30 fps on PS4 confirmed. wanted dat 60 fps ;/

2014 is done folks, next month is the beginning of 2015 and my bday!

Jan 2015 Releases:

Atelier Ayesha Plus: The Alchemist of Dusk (Vita) Jan 13

Duke Nukem 3D: Megation Edition(PS3/Vita) Jan. 13

Saints Row 4: Re-Elected Edition(PS4) Jan. 20

Saints Row 4: Gat of out Hell(PS3)- Jan. 20

Citizens of Earth (PS4/Vita) Jan 20

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires (PS3/PS4) Jan 27

Dying Light(PS4) Jan. 27

Grim Fandango Remastered(PS4, Vita) Jan. 27

Saints Row 4: Gat Out of Hell(PS4) Jan. 27

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation (Vita) Jan 27
Such an incomplete list, what is this the PS Blog?

To celebrate one of my all time favorite games (Suikoden II) being released on PSN finally, I am purchasing an account for the veterans of the CAG GS community to use (should anyone want to). You can use it as an opportunity to try it, and if you like, buy it on your main - or you can use it until you beat it, provided there isn't someone else waiting to play. I picked it up on my main, so this account is purely just for anyone to enjoy.

If you want to borrow it, just put yourself into queue. Should there be someone waiting, I am going to limit it to two weeks per check out. Otherwise, if there is no one, I will extend it beyond that. There will be a limit to how long one can keep it (if you need six months, then you probably should just buy it).

Suikoden II Queue

I LOVED this game. PS4 or PS3? How about Vita? I JUST BOUGHT A VITA YESTERDAY SO I CAN PLAY DESTINY IN BED WHILE MY WIFE CRIES HERSELF TO SLEEP.

Suikoden II Queue

You are a sweetheart Yanks! Anyway I am picking it up on my main considering it is the only one I have never played in the series due to being poor.

Anyone have a good Handgrip recommendation for the Vita?

I want one that makes it feel like a PS4 controller and that I can charge with the grip still on (not having to remove over and over).

Any help?

bread's done
Back