CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I dont even have a job and i get everything i want. u jelly?

#PrivilegedSpoiledWhiteBoy 

Last edited by a moderator:
Blogcast ep 146

PS4

• Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
  • Loadout
  • Super Mega Baseball * (CrossBuy)

PS3

• Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
  • Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
  • Super Mega Baseball

VITA

• Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD

Anyone interested in creating a guilty gear xrd sign group for ps3? Comes out Tuesday but might as well get a group going. I want a phantom spot.

Damn, I hate retail only releases. I want KH 2.5 HD so badly.... should I just wait for an inevitable price drop next year or drop 40 bucks on it now... hnggggghhh i hate not being able to gameshare
Do you have GCU? BB has a B2G1 going on right now. With GCU that can turn into a pretty decent deal.

So I'm new to PS3 gamesharing, although I've got a bit of experience bouncing 360 accounts around; what with my BD drive being broken it's looking like gameshares/renting are my best option for low-priced play, short of paying for downgrade tools. Anyways, all I really need to ask at the moment (I think) is what's the difference between resells, phantoms, etc.?

Damn, I hate retail only releases. I want KH 2.5 HD so badly.... should I just wait for an inevitable price drop next year or drop 40 bucks on it now... hnggggghhh i hate not being able to gameshare

Do you have GCU? BB has a B2G1 going on right now. With GCU that can turn into a pretty decent deal.
I second this. I know snakey wanted a copy of this and I might as well get a copy for myself. $70 split three ways is $23.33 a piece.

KH 2.5 (PS3)

1. tokyostomp - $24

2. snakeybro - $24

3. Pravado - $24

Game can be shipped directly to you or you can pick up at your local Best Buy.

And yes snakey, shipping for this game is now available.

Though I would suggest doing a in-store pick-up as they may try to stiff you and send you a non LE version.

Also if anyone is so inclined I'll take donations to the get tokyo a WiiU and some games fund, lol.

bAIgBCel.png

I need to move to a cheaper city/state and live like a king!

L.A. is too damned expensive.
Could be worst and live in my town which is ranked 2nd in the most snobbiest town in the US. I've been told one of the schools had to spend 2 million dollars because their air conditioner on the roof was blocking someone's view of the sky. No wonder we don't have no funding for our schools.

come and hang out wit me ny bruh
Where in NY? I lived out on Long Island for about 10 years before moving back to Boston.

I'm pretty sure only one person can pick it up/get it shipped. Unless they changed it up for separate items. Also, BB KH2.5 LEs got them stupid spider wrap. Makes dents in the boxes if you're picky on it like me.

I'm pretty sure only one person can pick it up/get it shipped. Unless they changed it up for separate items. Also, BB KH2.5 LEs got them stupid spider wrap. Makes dents in the boxes if you're picky on it like me.
You're right. Maybe if I call it in I can have it shipped/picked up for three different people addresses

Also #BallerStatus, Just ordered two pairs of Timberland Shoes.

With a leaked employee discount code!
50% Off
Q126O281D1

I need to move to a cheaper city/state and live like a king!

L.A. is too damned expensive.
Arkansas and Oklahoma I've heard have pretty cheap housing and cost of living.

Used to live in Kansas myself, and it was also decently cheap there a few years ago....

unlike my home state of Havaii, which everything is hella expensive over there....

Though probably in a couple years time, I might move out of Nor Cal, to Alaska to be with Sarah Palin.

Seriously though, Alaska is beautiful if I hadn't mentioned it before, which I did.

Btw, any of you dudes/duddettes sub to "Loot Crate"? Just read and heard about it a couple days ago, and it sounds cool. I dig this subscription type of services, like Dollar Shaver Club.

Btw, any of you dudes/duddettes sub to "Loot Crate"? Just read and heard about it a couple days ago, and it sounds cool. I dig this subscription type of services, like Dollar Shaver Club.
I had them before. They get more disappointing imo as months go by.

yeah i can deff afford it but i just feel like it'll go down in price quick...i also feel like i've been avoiding games simply bc they're not on ps4... i wish i could use my ds4 wirelessly on ps3, that wire ain't long enough to reach my couch

if anyone's rich it's snakey, dude buys every game that comes out... also i only make 42k/year that's not that much when you factor in taxes lol
I posted it as a joke because you mentioned it 2-3 times before. It was some sort of ironic joke so I apologize about that. But hey don't mind me, I had some glasses of wine with a couple of friends yesterday so I thought let's check CAG 1 more time before I go to sleep. And when I woke up 30 mins ago I was laughing wtf.

*less cranky edit*

Talking about your income is not very classy even with close friends and family. Let me be the first one to tell you it's unethical and bad etiquette.
Agreed. My post was a little evilish (is this a real word?) though because I just wanted to provoke him to see his reaction.

Really? Cause last month I read/heard, that a Mega Man helmet was in it. This month's theme is "Anniversary", that has the Simpsons, Ghostbusters, Tetris, Marvel/DC.
I enjoyed last month's loot since I love megaman and street fighter. I'm not a fan of this month since I'm not a sci-fi or comic fan so i'd say it's based on preference. Quality of loot seems to be decreasing to me. I love their shirts though :joystick: Usually unboxing videos come up before the end date to get the crates, so I'd also look out for them if you plan on getting your first month

New EU deals:

AC Unity(PS4)- 40 pounds- $62.87

AC Rogue(PS3)- 25 pounds- $39.29

Sword Art Online(Vita)- 20 pounds- $31.43

$42K doesn't even take you out of lower class in a lot of states. You go ahead and keep mentioning it like the baller you are though.

*less cranky edit*
Talking about your income is not very classy even with close friends and family. Let me be the first one to tell you it's unethical and bad etiquette.
Settle down grandpa. Arguing when i said it's not a lot of money in the first place comes off worse. To quote eric cartman, "whateva, whateva, I'll do what I want"

Selling the following:

2x $50 PSN Code - $45 PP
1x $20 PSN Code - $18 PP

11x $10 PSN Code - $9 PP
Shadow Of Mordor PS4 Resell - $18 PP

Paypal only.

For sale:

How to Survive Stormwarning Edition PS4 Phantom - $6.50

Available for rent (PS4):

Shadow of Mordor - $2.50/wk

The Last of Us Remastered - $2/wk

Walking Dead Season 2 - $1.50/wk

Cod Advanced Warfare - $2.50/wk

Killzone Shadowfall - $2/wk

Pier Solar - $1/wk

Did anyone else's KH 2.5 HD Remix LE come with just a pin and nothing more inside the huge case? I guess it's not a big deal since it cost the same, but the 1.5 Remix package was so much better

Thus far I've only bought shares from people.

However there are a couple that I'd like to sell off at some point.

How long do I have to wait before I can deactivate my system to sell it off?

This is PS4

Anyone want to give me a primer welcome to inbox me.

As my wife gets closer to giving birth to my first child I realize that I'll be spending less time out and about and more time at home playing video games because it's cheaper so I should start to figure this stuff out.

I enjoyed last month's loot since I love megaman and street fighter. I'm not a fan of this month since I'm not a sci-fi or comic fan so i'd say it's based on preference. Quality of loot seems to be decreasing to me. I love their shirts though :joystick: Usually unboxing videos come up before the end date to get the crates, so I'd also look out for them if you plan on getting your first month
I've never used Lootcrate but I have had subscriptions to Nerdblock (just cancelled) and Horrorblock.

I'm really big into horror movies so I thought Horrorblock sounded cool and overall I have enjoyed every one that has showed up.

My favorite part is the T-shirt every month and I generally like most of the random stuff thrown in there.

I got a Sharknado bobblehead one month which works out great because for some reason my 9 year old loves the movies so I'm going to give him that plus the two movies as a xmas present.

Two days ago I just realized that subscriptions services are running my life.

Nerdblock, Horrorblock, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and like 3 million streaming music services.... I need to cut down lol

Average rent for a 600-800 foot 1-bedroom apartment upstate?
It ranges a fair bit depending on the neighborhood you want to live in. $300/mo would get you a place on the east side with some pets you didn't adopt. $750-$900/mo would get you next to the country club. A middle class 1 bedroom would be around $550/mo.

It ranges a fair bit depending on the neighborhood you want to live in. $300/mo would get you a place on the east side with some pets you didn't adopt. $750-$900/mo would get you next to the country club. A middle class 1 bedroom would be around $550/mo.
I live wit my mom, so it free fo me!!

will-ferrell-1.gif

For sale:

How to Survive Stormwarning Edition PS4 Phantom - $6.50

Available for rent (PS4):

Shadow of Mordor - $2.50/wk

The Last of Us Remastered - $2/wk

Walking Dead Season 2 - $1.50/wk

Cod Advanced Warfare - $2.50/wk

Killzone Shadowfall - $2/wk

Pier Solar - $1/wk

Did anyone else's KH 2.5 HD Remix LE come with just a pin and nothing more inside the huge case? I guess it's not a big deal since it cost the same, but the 1.5 Remix package was so much better
Mine did too, but the pin was already going for $30+ alone on Ebay before the game launched, so I was pretty stoked. It seems to have dropped in interest/price though after looking right now :wall:

Dont sleep on Little Big Planet 3 guys, its really good. Single player is so much fun and theres alot of good levels that people made. Someone made a Shadow of Colossus level and omg its sooo good. Def check it out, its the best LBP game.

Holy shit balls!

I'd definitely be rich with rent that cheap!

Can't even get a ROOM for $300 here.

bread's done
Back