CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Selling a phantom of Guilty Gear Xrd PS3 ver. w/ Elphelt Valentine & Leo Whitefang DLC HK PSN for $20. Trusted members only. PM me, if you're interested. This is the PS3 version.

I hope they go with a 13-year-old boy trying to recreate a Minecraft version of Playboy Mansion. That's GOTY material right there.
Haha yeah I'm really curious to see how they will build a story around Minecraft.

Now that they made a game about Game of Thrones I was really hoping to see a game about Breaking Bad from them.

LF some PS4 locked spots. FC4, Dragon Age, GTA and The Evil Within. Alien: ISO too.

Also looking for PS4 rentals for Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones and Walking Dead Season 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone here play nba 2k15 on ps3?

I got some codes I'd trade to you for about nothing. I bought them on the cheap cheap and didn't see they were for ps3 and not ps4.

Minecraft? Really?
Would have actually preferred for them to start developing TWAU S2 rather than minecraft only because I'm so drawn into playing bigby I guess...That had the best storyline for a game I've actually followed whilst playing (Have not been able to do that in a long while)...However, telltale = Plat so not too bothered...Except TWD S2 didn't get one and I was crushed :fridge:

Would have actually preferred for them to start developing TWAU S2 rather than minecraft only because I'm so drawn into playing bigby I guess...That had the best storyline for a game I've actually followed whilst playing (Have not been able to do that in a long while)...However, telltale = Plat so not too bothered...Except TWD S2 didn't get one and I was crushed :fridge:
Yeah every game that telltale made after TWD was a big hit.The only bad think about those was the frame rate issues on old gen. I played Tales from Borderlands a few days ago and I was surprised by how good it was. Can't wait for the episode two now.

Interesting. Is it the PS3 version or PS4 version?

Also for that mordor DLC, depending on price I'm gonna want a resell and then you can timeshare it elite. providing i can find someone that wants a phantom.

I now have 2 free phantoms of Lara Croft & Guardians of Light (JPN) and 14 days ps plus trial that includes Yakuza 1 and 2 HD.
Don't know if any of those games have english text or not but if you want to give it a try pm me and I will happily give you the account.

Interesting. Is it the PS3 version or PS4 version?

Also for that mordor DLC, depending on price I'm gonna want a resell and then you can timeshare it elite. providing i can find someone that wants a phantom.
its only on ps3. the old lara croft game that came out like in 2010. the new one is on ps4

oh. i thought it was the new one. my mistake. no interest in that game then lol

Posted a free code for it in the library thread for Metro 2033 Redux (PS4)

oh. i thought it was the new one. my mistake. no interest in that game then lol

Posted a free code for it in the library thread for Metro 2033 Redux (PS4)

I now have 2 free phantoms of Lara Croft & Guardians of Light (JPN) and 14 days ps plus trial that includes Yakuza 1 and 2 HD.
Don't know if any of those games have english text or not but if you want to give it a try pm me and I will happily give you the account.
Damn. I'd take you up on that but I'm leaving Saturday on a 2-week vacation. :wall:

Damn. I'd take you up on that but I'm leaving Saturday on a 2-week vacation. :wall:
I will still have it after you come back :)

Damn just now noticed it's the game from 2010. I thought it was the new one. Already played it so I'm giving you the account now and when you come back I can activate the 14 day ps plus trial from PS4 for you.

SELLING

RESELLS (PS3)

Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe edition $17.00 (Have 1)

GTA V $8.00 (Have 2)

Mass Effect 1 $2.00

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth $15.00

Battlefield 4 vanilla $5.00

RENTALS (PS4)

Game of Thrones Episode 1 $.50 every 3 days 1 dollar a week.. CURRENTLY BEING RENTED

Feel free to PM me with offers or questions.. Just trying to sell off shares I have accumulated.

advanced warfare group $45
ps4
Resell (15$)
1.SamoUS
phantom (7.5$)

ps3
Resells (7.5$)
phantom (3.75$)
1.akbeast17
2.iwarboY

I want in the Codaw group for a PS3 Resell please. I've previously done a phantom deal on here a few months ago with the game destiny and that went well so I think Im ready for a resell! Btw, this forum is awesome! :)

I want in the Codaw group for a PS3 Resell please. I've previously done a phantom deal on here a few months ago with the game destiny and that went well so I think Im ready for a resell! Btw, this forum is awesome! :)
Join with us in our group.. there is ps3 resell available, write your name

Join with us in our group.. there is ps3 resell available, write your name
Awesome thanks! As OP said, can't pass up the new COD for $7.50.

So the new list goes as follows then:

ps4
Resell (15$)
1.SamoUS
phantom (7.5$)
2. fmz65

ps3
Resells (7.5$)
1.Kable
phantom (3.75$)
1.akbeast17
2.iwarboY

ps4
Resell (15$)
1.SamoUS
phantom (7.5$)
2. fmz65

ps3
Resells (7.5$)
1.Kable
2.Kable (giving this one to a friend :) )
phantom (3.75$)
1.akbeast17
2.iwarboY

Group closed!

bread's done
Back