CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

For Trade: 

Ultra Street Fighter AE, Ni No Kuni, Bioshock, SF3, Legend of Korra, Complete Wolf Among Us seasons, Guacamelee, One Piece Pirate warriors 2, Tales of Graces F, Persona 3 Fes, Sonic Hedgehog 4 Ep 1 and Outland.

Looking for: 

Guilty Gear Xrd PS3. 

FIFA 15 (EU region)

ps3 resell - £6.67

1. Apollyon

ps3 phantom - £3.33

1. Banx

-------------

COD: Advanced Warfare
ps4 resell - $15
1. The One82

ps4 phantom - $7.5
2. Mageshadow ( as long as group fills by today 12/19/14 )

ps3 resell - $7.5
1. Apollyon
ps3 phantom - $3.75
1. iwarboY

Gosh, I've been trying to log in to CAG for about a month now thinking i somehow forgot my password, trying every single combination I could think of. Turns out the username is case sensitive as well... a whole month i took me to figure this out.  :wall:

Any way glad to be back!

SELLING.

RESELLS (PS4)

Dragon Age Inquisition $30.00

RESELLS (PS3)

GTA V $8.00 (Have 2)

Mass Effect 1 $2.00

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth $15.00

Battlefield 4 vanilla $5.00

RENTALS (PS4)

Game of Thrones Episode 1 $.50 every 3 days 1 dollar a week.. CURRENTLY BEING RENTED

Feel free to PM me with offers or questions.. Just trying to sell off shares I have accumulated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh, I've been trying to log in to CAG for about a month now thinking i somehow forgot my password, trying every single combination I could think of. Turns out the username is case sensitive as well... a whole month i took me to figure this out. :wall:

Any way glad to be back!
You gave me a headache laughing at you. At least u got to lurk in the shadows while snakey snaked and raiborg went oon his super secret covert ops mission. While half the community cried about destiny's expansion. :/

Welcome back to the super cheap asses and snakey gif thread!
1409453963_1386547293_fyz12s_rb21klc.gif

For Trade: 

Ultra Street Fighter AE, Ni No Kuni, Bioshock, SF3, Legend of Korra, Complete Wolf Among Us seasons, Guacamelee, One Piece Pirate warriors 2, Tales of Graces F, Persona 3 Fes, Sonic Hedgehog 4 Ep 1 and Outland.

Looking for: 

Guilty Gear Xrd PS3. 

So finally getting a PS3 tomorrow.. trading my XB1 Kinnect for a 500GB PS3 + 8 games. So freaking excited, yall have no idea. Kingdom Hearts 2.5, and to have a backlog.. amg so much hype in me right now

Anyone got a main for sale? Or some really cheap PS3 shares?

So finally getting a PS3 tomorrow.. trading my XB1 Kinnect for a 500GB PS3 + 8 games. So freaking excited, yall have no idea. Kingdom Hearts 2.5, and to have a backlog.. amg so much hype in me right now

Think you're getting the worse end of the deal there tbh

Think you're getting the worse end of the deal there tbh
Eh, I don't use the kinnect a whole lot. It signs me in, I snap once every couple days but it mainly sits there. It wont really be used.

I've been looking for a ps3 for a bit and they're hovering around $80-120 depending in the model, which is what I'd basically sell the kinect for. It also is within my family and its going to a home where it'll be used constantly. Their kids will enjoy it and I'll enjoy a ps3 far more than a kinect.

Also, I get married next year and already spent a metric fuckton this christmas, and cannot afford another $100 purchase without pulling from savings or putting it on a credit card, which is a huge no-no. This way I don't have to pay for a ps3 and the fiance will be happy that I'm extremely happy.

To each his own I suppose.

FS:

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd Phantom (PS3)

J-Stars Victory Vs. Phantom (PS3)

Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star Phantom (PS3)

Arcana Heart 3: Love Max Phantom (PS3)

Bound By Flame Phantom (PS4)

Assassin's Creed Black Flag Phantoms (PS3/PS4)

Accepting Payments in Paypal, Amazon GC or XBL Points/Currency

I have a few things :p

PM me for a list. Idk if they'll interest you hah

It's my 22nd Birthday! Woohoo! I don't know if my family's secretly planning something or not. I think they might try and take me out. With a fully automatic rubber ducky AK-47. Who knows?  :dunce:

Sound Shapes Ultimate Bundle (PS3/PS4/PSVita) (with all DLCs) (EU version) $15

PS4

$4.5 resell:

$3 phantom: Bravens (host) can switch resell

PS3

$2.5 resell1:

$2.5 resell2:

$1.25 phantom1:

$1.25 phantom2:

Sound Shapes Ultimate Bundle (PS3/PS4/PSVita) (with all DLCs) (USA version) $19.99

PS4

$6 resell:

$4 phantom: Bravens

PS3

$3.33 resell1:

$3.33 resell2:

$1.67 phantom1:

$1.67 phantom2:

Add yourself. Only trusted CAG.

It's my 22nd Birthday! Woohoo! I don't know if my family's secretly planning something or not. I think they might try and take me out. With a fully automatic rubber ducky AK-47. Who knows? :dunce:
Happy Burfday, Dinojo Pro.

You need to go out right now, to the nearest strip club and get a free dance.

FIFA 15 (EU region)

ps3 resell - £6.67

1. Apollyon

ps3 phantom - £3.33

1. Banx

-------------

COD: Advanced Warfare
ps4 resell - $15
1. The One82

ps4 phantom - $7.5
2. Mageshadow ( as long as group fills by today 12/19/14 )

ps3 resell - $7.5
1. Apollyon
ps3 phantom - $3.75
1. iwarboY
I signed for this group's PS4 resell spot on 19 December 2014 - 11:30 PM, am I did something wrong? Just because The One82 is at the spot right now (no offense, I just don't understand it).

Wanted Fifa 15 PS4 Phantom

Assassin's Creed Rogue PS3 Phantom

Dragon Age:Inquistion 3 PS3 Phantom

Have

PayPal

Eh, I don't use the kinnect a whole lot. It signs me in, I snap once every couple days but it mainly sits there. It wont really be used.

I've been looking for a ps3 for a bit and they're hovering around $80-120 depending in the model, which is what I'd basically sell the kinect for. It also is within my family and its going to a home where it'll be used constantly. Their kids will enjoy it and I'll enjoy a ps3 far more than a kinect.

Also, I get married next year and already spent a metric fuckton this christmas, and cannot afford another $100 purchase without pulling from savings or putting it on a credit card, which is a huge no-no. This way I don't have to pay for a ps3 and the fiance will be happy that I'm extremely happy.

To each his own I suppose.
I think the issue is that it sounded like you traded the Xbox console with Kinect, instead of just the Kinect itself. That's how I read it anyways.

That was a good trade off. If I had one, I'd leave it unplugged.

Posted Today, 06:30 AM

Dnipro Cojiro, on 21 Dec 2014 - 05:11 AM, said:

It's my 22nd Birthday! Woohoo! I don't know if my family's secretly planning something or not. I think they might try and take me out. With a fully automatic rubber ducky AK-47. Who knows? :dunce:
Happy Burfday, Dinojo Pro.

You need to go out right now, to the nearest strip club and get a free dance

HERE IS THE DIRECTIONS TO SAID CLUB DINOJO AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON.

SYNARC MAKE SURE THE KIDS ARE AWAY THIS TIME BEFORE LOADING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVZjRlVqXts

last feedback update before christmas 

WELCOME TO  Onehandwonder 

AND SPECIAL MENTION TO OUR BOY SAMOUS A THREAD VET WHO FINALLY MADE IT TO THE FEEDBACK SHEET :p

LASHLEY YOU STACKING THEM PHANTOMS HIGH BRO 

MERRY CHRISTMAS BROS.

I signed for this group's PS4 resell spot on 19 December 2014 - 11:30 PM, am I did something wrong? Just because The One82 is at the spot right now (no offense, I just don't understand it).
I would like to deal with vets/regulars only

Sound Shapes Ultimate Bundle (PS3/PS4/PSVita) (with all DLCs) (EU version) $15

PS4

$4.5 resell: Revanchist

$3 phantom: Bravens (host) can switch resell

PS3

$2.5 resell1: Revanchist

$2.5 resell2:

$1.25 phantom1:

$1.25 phantom2:

Sound Shapes Ultimate Bundle (PS3/PS4/PSVita) (with all DLCs) (USA version) $19.99

PS4

$6 resell:

$4 phantom: Bravens

PS3

$3.33 resell1:

$3.33 resell2:

$1.67 phantom1:

$1.67 phantom2:

Add yourself. Only trusted CAG.
Added to the EU one PS4 and PS3 resell. You're hosting right?

Da Drop

PS4

Switch Galaxy Ultra(cross-buy)

Trine Enhanced Edition

PS3

Resogun

Shake Spears!

Vita

Broken Sword 5 The Serpents Curse: Episode 2

Fieldrunners 2

Resogun

Switch Galaxy Ultra

Happy Bday Dnipro bro. Im gonna be 26 next month, u mad?

COD: Advanced Warfare [NA region]
PS4 resell - $13
1. The One82
PS4 phantom - $6
2. Reo 15x

PS3 resell - $6.5
1. Apollyon
PS3 phantom - $3.25
1. iwarboY

-------------

Looking for FIFA 15 PS3 Resell

-------------

Selling Phantoms for: (all PS3 except for KZ)

GT6

GTA V

AC: Black Flag

COD: Ghosts

Battlefield 4

Killzone Shadow Fall

Far Cry 3

Super Street Fighter IV: AE

Looking for the following slots for PS4

2 x Gta V resell 

2 x Destiny Resell