CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy XXXXXMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Git dat gud swag bruhs. yolo!

inMCgLCOtcdkH.gif

Anyone who has the Shadow of Mordor DLC for timeshare, send me a PM. Want to mop up those trophies and get my 100% back.

Merry Christmas everyone.Also

Edit: Also, would anyone happen to have a Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition EU share? Apparently the trophies stack.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received this on my e-mail but will not use; there's nothing awesome but if anyone wanna get them you're welcome:
E86rFQz.png

vbQYyxS.png

bqCeqA7.png

yPZdbJr.png

Merry Christmas guys!!!

Anyone who has the Shadow of Mordor DLC for timeshare, send me a PM. Want to mop up those trophies and get my 100% back.

Merry Christmas everyone.Also

Edit: Also, would anyone happen to have a Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition EU share? Apparently the trophies stack.
I do have that but I did a phantom with someone last month or the month before....If you don't mind waiting

Bah Humbug. Working on Christmas Day sucks......
ass

On another note, playing LoadOut while drunk and somwhat high, is decently fun.

Merry Christmas Bros

Telltale Christmas Gift

Tales from the borderlands ep 1
Game of thrones ep 1
BIGWIG_RAH

Walking Dead season 2-

The Wolf among Us -rpg

FREE TIMESHARE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

Put your name down FOR WHAT U WANT and i wil send u the info.

Posted Today, 07:29 AM

Happi christmas to u all. Hope u all hav a gud juan.

tumblr_m9ycg9vgyo1rzhv5ho1_500.gif

Half of us here contributed to your honeymoon :/

Merry Christmas Bros

Telltale Christmas Gift

Tales from the borderlands ep 1
Game of thrones ep 1

Walking Dead season 2

The Wolf among Us

FREE TIMESHARE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

Put your name down FOR WHAT U WANT and i wil send u the info.
Rpg - The Wolf among Us

:grouphug:

Fifa 15 PS4 - $35.99 

Resell - $24 - ?

Phantom - $12 - Mageshadow

[SIZE=17.7777786254883px]Destiny PS4 - $44.99 ( Planning on buying $40 PSN for $36PP )[/SIZE]

Resell - $25 - 

Phantom - $18 - Mageshadow

KH 2.5 is physical only. Xillia 2 you can just get a resell/phantom on, and it'll probably be on sale at $10 by middle of next year at the absolute latest.
Been trying to get a share of xilla 2 for a while now but no luck, just want a decent rpg to play over my break from work, As for the prices I wish my currency was in dollars lol.

Both games are on sale for the same price near where I live so debating which to get.

For Sale:
PS4:
Bound by Flame Phantom - $10
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition Phantom - $14
Thief Phantom - $8 (or rent for $1/week)
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Phantom - $8 (or rent for $1/week)
Watch Dogs + Season Pass Phantom - $13 (or rent for $1.50/week)

PS3:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass Phantom - $4
Battlefield 4 + Premium + all expansions Phantom - $7
Bayonetta + Mirror's Edge Phantom - free (regulars only)
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $4
Child of Light [UK] Phantom - $1
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Phantom - $7
Diablo 3 (vanilla) Phantom - free (regulars only)
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3
MGS 2 HD + MGS 3 HD + MGS:pW HD [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
Resident Evil 4 HD + DmC + Vergil's Downfall + Costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame Phantom - $4
TLOU + Season Pass Phantom - $6

Available for rent (per week):
PS4:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass - $1
Child of Light [UK] - $0.50
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition - $1.50
Entwined - $0.25
Grand Theft Auto V - $1.50
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75
Need for Speed Rivals - $1
Shadow Warrior - $1.25
The Last of Us Remastered - $1
Wolfenstein: TNO - $1.50

Currently being rented:
PS4: (per week)
Alien: Isolation - $1.50
Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1
Destiny + Expansion Pass - $1.50
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50 
Driveclub + Season Pass - $1.50
Far Cry 4 -$1.50 (out for a while)
Infamous First Light - $0.50
Killzone Shadow Fall + season pass - $1
Metro Redux - $1.50
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor + Season Pass - $1.50 (out for a while)
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition- $1.50
The Evil Within - $1.50

Been trying to get a share of xilla 2 for a while now but no luck, just want a decent rpg to play over my break from work, As for the prices I wish my currency was in dollars lol.

Both games are on sale for the same price near where I live so debating which to get.
They're both pretty long games, but KH 2.5 is substantially longer. ToX2 will take you ~100 hours to plat, and 2.5 about twice that. Don't forget KH3 comes out next year. If you haven't played the games in 2.5 then you should pick that up to prepare.

They're both pretty long games, but KH 2.5 is substantially longer. ToX2 will take you ~100 hours to play, and 2.5 about twice that. Don't forget KH3 comes out next year. If you haven't played the games in 2.5 then you should pick that up to prepare.
I've not played KH 2 for what I'd like to say 9 years, if it's been that long. Have played all but the non-Sony ones. I remember having being able to plat xillia 1 in around 80 hours so 2 should be ok.

On another note I had my first bad experience with the ps4 - got to like level 40 in Injustice and realised my save was glitched and have to start again. The devastation...

Might just play last of us remastered instead.

LoU:R is a game I'm going to have to get to soon now that I have a PS4. I never played it on PS3, either, so it'll be a nice fresh experience for me.  :D/

yup i love my 3ds, dont even touch my vita, might trade it in for a ps tv or just trade it at gstop for credit.
Pfft, what is the GS value for it? it's not gonna worth jack me thinks. I also made a solemn promise to never again buy a Sony portable console ever for the rest of my life. Sony trolls me way too many times and I had enough of their BS promises about the ps4 full support. PSP was awesome for what it can do (homebrew, emulation, etc) but this thing still hasn't been jailbroken yet and I'm sick of waiting. Just going to finish P4 Golden and give it to the kiddies for Christmas.
Got 160 few months when I traded in my spare Vita to GS but might get about 100 for it now

Happy Holidays to all and why can't people just be happy and leave PSN alone on Christmas? Wanted to get a few rounds of PvZ with my son but ended up playing few hours worth of Skylanders.

So what's a good hard drive to upgrade a ps4? Looking for 1tb or more. Don't have a whole lot to spend but it'd be well worth it

Hackers hackin psn on christmas?!
>DDoS

>Hack

Pick one

So what's a good hard drive to upgrade a ps4? Looking for 1tb or more. Don't have a whole lot to spend but it'd be well worth it
From Slickdeals: http://slickdeals.net/f/7537204-storage-sale-2-tb-seagate-backup-plus-usb-3-0-portable-hard-drives-blue-red-and-silver-for-64-99-ar-w-google-wallet-more-s-h-tigerdirect-com

This: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=8681727&CatId=4227

Then add this: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?sdtid=7537204&EdpNo=3988307&CatId=3486&SRCCODE=LINKSHARE&cm_mmc_o=-ddCjC1bELltzywCjC-d2CjCdwwp&utm_source=Linkshare&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=lw9MynSeamY&AffiliateID=lw9MynSeamY-BzpFBKzJ0DMT8A3u09uQ0w

That will make it over $100, so you should be able to save $25 by using Google Checkout. Shipping starts at $4. Tax is only charged in FL, IL, NC, TX, GA, SD and ID. So you're looking at a 2TB HDD for about $80.

What a miserable christmas. Can't play destiny at all and the new laptop I got randomly shut off and won't turn back on, tried every solution I could find online for this model and other laptops in general. V_V

bread's done
Back