CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

For sale:

(PS4)  Battlefield 4 Premium EDITION - Phantom

I guess going rate is 40% of the game, so $12.00

Thanks for the fixing Raiborg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted to point out that those with a fightstick with a PS360+ PCB can use it on the ps4 with v1.6. If it disconnects after 8 minutes, you will just need to soft reset it.

FS: Guilty Gear Xrd PS3 Resell - $14

I also have an extra $60 account that I could use for hosting or you can buy it off me for $52
how big is guilty gear? Might have to grab it off you as we have our first fgc comp in March lol.

Also I think I'll wait until new firmware releases which wont cut off the pcb after 8 mins lol

how big is guilty gear? Might have to grab it off you as we have our first fgc comp in March lol.

Also I think I'll wait until new firmware releases which wont cut off the pcb after 8 mins lol
PS3 guilty gear is 4GB

The pcb worked fine, but then the new patch rolled out and bugged it out. I'm actual glad I didn't hype myself out as I don't have much interest in the current fighting game lineup on ps4.

PS3 guilty gear is 4GB
The pcb worked fine, but then the new patch rolled out and bugged it out. I'm actual glad I didn't hype myself out as I don't have much interest in the current fighting game lineup on ps4.
hmm I'll get back to you on that one bro. Need to see if they need a guilty gear setup first. I sorta prefer UMvC3 over gg and sf lol.

Bro welcome back kero snakey literally reported u missing earlier this week.
Thanks QD.

Amazon has had quite a few copies on their warehouse listings. Some right now for $42: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00NPG4MUU/ref=sr_1_32_olp?s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1420684356&sr=1-32&condition=used

Gets you a spare cable that way. I just bought one from them last week and it was factory sealed with a damaged corner on the outer box.
I have a few extra cables, but that is the route I was planning on taking. I've been keeping an eye on them for some time.

For Sale

Sniper Ghost warrior 2 limited edition -PS3 Phantom $5

COD AW - PS3 Resell (send me an offer)

EU ACC(AC4 Season pass, Watchdogs DLC, Bound by flame) - PS4 Phantom $15

I am a non-US resident and i got a us paypal and i have 250 euros in my paypal , now guess what they limited it because i had received a large amount of money fuck paypal any help or ideas please i want to buy a vita from ebay or get the money from the fucking paypal!

I am a non-US resident and i got a us paypal and i have 250 euros in my paypal , now guess what they limited it because i had received a large amount of money fuck paypal any help or ideas please i want to buy a vita from ebay or get the money from the fucking paypal!
if your problem fix is by verifying the PP account with a US bank account then you can create a US bank account with a debit card . i use payoneer also google about it you will find other companies i guess .

Timeshares PS4

Fifa 15

Guilty Gear xrd sign

Warriors Orichi Ultimate 3 
Dragon Age Inquisition 
GTA V 
 Little Big planet 3 
The Crew 
Battlefield + Premium 
Last of Us 
 Farcry4 
 Tales from the borderlands ep 1 
 Game of thrones ep 1 
 Lord Of Fallen 
 Driveclub 
 Sleeping Dogs Def Edition 
 NBA2K15 
 COD Advanced Warfare. 
 The Evil Within 

PVZ Garden Warfare 
Shadow Of Mordor

Walking Dead season 2 
Walking Dead season 1 
Metal Gear Ground Zeros 
 Styx Master Of Shadows 
 The Wolf among Us 
 WWE 2K15 
 Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark
Phantoms

Warriors Orichi Ultimate 3

Walking Dead Season 1&2 &Metal Gear Ground Zeros (one account)

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark

Is there any price difference between asian psn regions ?
Sometimes. Hong Kong normally seems to be the cheapest overall, especially if it's a game that is the same version as the JPN one. For example Dengeki Bunko ended up being at least 25% less to purchase off the Hong Kong store as opposed to the JPN one.

Going to throw in my main account phantom! Check it out recently added some new games!
Sniper Elite 3
Trine 2
Stick it to the man
How to survive
Zen Pinball 2
Pixel Junk Ultimate Shooter
Outlast
Contrast
Resogun
Worms Battleground
Flower
PVS 2
Metro Redbux
Wolfstien the new order
Dont Starve Console editon
Battlefield 4
Infamous Second Son Ulitmate edition
Blacklight Retribution
Trails Fusion with Season pass
Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition
Plant Vs Zombies Garden Warfare
Amazing Spider Man 2
Diablo 3 Reaper of souls
Pm for price and more information
These all are ps4 games
Recently added some games check those out! ^_^

Hong Kong is almost always cheaper.

Also I tried making a Gundam Breaker 2 group back when it came out and there were no biters.
I was looking around and found the game to be a little cheaper in Thailand psn than HK but maybe we can get a group going right now ?

FS:

J-Stars Victory Vs. Phantom (PS3)

Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star Phantom (PS3)

Arcana Heart 3: Love Max Phantom (PS3)

Bound By Flame Phantom (PS4)

Assassin's Creed Black Flag Phantoms (PS3/PS4)

Accepting Payments in Paypal, Amazon GC or XBL Points/Currency

Or will trade for PS4 Phantoms for Call of Duty: Advance Warfare and/or Destiny

Yesterday, 02:45 PM

mango3s, on 01 Jan 2015 - 10:37 PM, said:

Resident Evil (01-20-15)
PS4
1.jsdgame

$3.33
2.mango3s

PS3
$3.33

$1.67 FREE
come on people anybody want to take into this group?

come on people i'll throw in the ps3 phantoms for free.

Simple: I want a resell, so 1. case I buy the game and sell the phantom, but if anyone have 2nd case I just buy the resell version :)
You can't sell phantoms like that which is why he's asking what you're saying. If you purchased a phantom slot off someone you cannot sell that same phantom to someone else. Which is why it makes no sense for you to want a resell while offering a phantom for sale. Only resell slot owners or hosts can sell phantoms and it seems you are neither in this situation

definition of the word resell is "to sell again" - it's the main diff between a resell and phantom

IMO the original post needs to be more clear with phantoms in general without giving away the process. And ppl need to stop spreadin the phantom process info to noobs. They shouldn't know how to do that til they prove themselves worthy of the info, it's the main reason you got all these ppl on twitter/eBay in business mode

You can't sell phantoms like that which is why he's asking what you're saying. If you purchased a phantom slot off someone you cannot sell that same phantom to someone else. Which is why it makes no sense for you to want a resell while offering a phantom for sale. Only resell slot owners or hosts can sell phantoms and it seems you are neither in this situation

definition of the word resell is "to sell again" - it's the main diff between a resell and phantom

IMO the original post needs to be more clear with phantoms in general without giving away the process. And ppl need to stop spreadin the phantom process info to noobs. They shouldn't know how to do that til they prove themselves worthy of the info, it's the main reason you got all these ppl on twitter/eBay in business mode
The person is trying to convey that he/she is willing to purchase a full gameshare and then sell a phantom. His/her ultimate goal is to acquire a resell slot. If someone is selling a resell slot, the person will acquire the resell slot and forego purchasing a full gameshare. Anyway, that is what I understood from the post. It could have been written in a more direct manner, but English may not be the op's native tongue.

Agent Railborg would had figured out this mystery by the 2nd page with the usual chalk outline of Pravado.  Too bad he retired and now the inmates are running the asylum or was it always that way?

The Order: 1886 PS4 February 20

Resell $35

Kerouac (Host)

Phantom $25

I don't deal with locked spots nor do I deal with newbies.

If you are a thread vet, quote the post and add yourself.

bread's done
Back