CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Looking For --> Child of Light, Doki DOki Universe and Rayman Legends. Phantom or Resell. Would pay Via Paypal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feedback is updated... I realize that i have to pm most of you to kindly quote when someone already leaves feedback for you as this causes me to spend alot of time scrolling back through pages. I ask again to please assist me

SPECIAL WELCOME TO

kb420mcl Iv30Shaymin kikeda Schala Brazii

BIG SHOUT TO LASHLEY FOR GRABBING HIS FIRST RESELL

I am thinking of adding a timeshare tab as i realize that alot of ppl are still adding timeshares to the feedback sheet. vets can i have your thoughts? If i do this it will be on its own tab and not tallied with actual GS feedback.
personally i think that's a bad idea. timesharing is too easy to fake feedback for

Anyone selling Dragon Age Inquisition ps4? Resell, locked, phantom, whatever. If so, PM me and let me know how much, thanks.

Also, anyone got a ps4 spot available in a nearly full cross-buy group for Resident Evil HD Remake? Again, can do resell, locked, or phantom.

Does anyone have:

Dragon Age Inquisition PS4 Resell

GTAV PS4 Resell x 2 

Murdered Soul Suspect PS3 Timeshare (want to stack the trophies)

If anyone has any of these, send a pm.

Anyone have FF14 ps4 version? I want to test something out to see if it's shareable. The ps3 version wasn't but I don't believe anyone tried the PS4 version.

I kind of want to get it, but idk yet.

rpg, on 31 Dec 2014 - 10:29 AM, said:

Selling:

(PS4) Phantom

• The Walking Dead Season 1-2 $5
  • Thief (18.9GB) $5
  • Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (13GB) Free
  • The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (8.3GB) $9
(PS3) Phantom

• LBP2 DC Comics Premium Level Pack $1
  • Puppeteer (6.3GB) $2.00
  • Rise of the Guardians (3.0GB) $3.00
  • The Amazing Spider-Man (7.0GB) $3.00
  • Ugly Americans:Apocalypsegeddon (1.6GB) + Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel (7.0GB) $2.50
  • The Walking Dead Season 2 + Jeopardy $3.00
  • The Wolf Among Us + GTA4 standalone dlc (7.2GB) $3.00
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (10.0GB) + Batman: Arkham Origins (14.2GB) $4.00
  • The Last of Us $6.00
  • Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist (11.5GB) Free
  • Minecraft (85.7MB) Free
  • Saints Row 2 (7.0GB) Free
  • Mirror's Edge (4.9GB) Free
  • Omega DLC for Mass Effect 3 (1.8GB) + Uncharted 3 (43.3GB) Free

Anyone have FF14 ps4 version? I want to test something out to see if it's shareable. The ps3 version wasn't but I don't believe anyone tried the PS4 version.

The Square Enix account is tied to the 1 PSN account. you can only play on that single account and SE only allows 1 instance to be logged into the game so only 1 person could play it anyways

dont forget u gotta pay each month. mjlaugh. just wait till it becomes f2p, aint even dat good but i hate final fantasy so idk

dont forget u gotta pay each month. mjlaugh. just wait till it becomes f2p, aint even dat good but i hate final fantasy so idk
FFXIV is fantastic. I own it on both PC and PS4 and love the game all around. Great questing, fates are pretty fun, wonderful soundtrack, and and a stunning world to explore.

Looking for guilty gear xrd sign for ps4, pm me if you're seLling.
I have some money on an account. Group I was in fell through. So I'll just try to sell the slots as normal without taking one myself.

Guilty Gear Xrd PS4
R- $35
P - $25

or

GTA IV PS4
R-35
P-25

or anything, let me know. I already have ~$50 on the account.

I'd prefer to host a PS4 group simply because it's less people to deal with.

Looking for:

Infamous Second Son Timeshare

Murdered: Soul Suspect PS3 Timeshare

Dragon Age Inquisition PS4 Resell

GTAV PS4 Resell x 2

Please PM. Especially if you have the two timeshares. Want to trophy those games ASAP.

Feedback is updated... I realize that i have to pm most of you to kindly quote when someone already leaves feedback for you as this causes me to spend alot of time scrolling back through pages. I ask again to please assist me
SPECIAL WELCOME TO kb420mcl Iv30Shaymin kikeda Schala Brazii

BIG SHOUT TO LASHLEY FOR GRABBING HIS FIRST RESELL
I am thinking of adding a timeshare tab as i realize that alot of ppl are still adding timeshares to the feedback sheet. vets can i have your thoughts? If i do this it will be on its own tab and not tallied with actual GS feedback.
And congrats on him winning the TNA World Heavyweight Championship on Wednesday :p

Hey guys im sure you guys have probably seen this on the feed and may not have clicked it but this thing is super legit:https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/341003-gamestick-17-gamestop-in-store-20-online-emulator-machine/

It took all of 10 minutes and one small file to change this 17$ device into a fully capable android device.  It comes with SPMC installed which lets you watch live tv, tv shows and movies for free (and yes there are actually US channels and movies).  I know this is offtopic but you guys are my e-fam and i'd hate for you to miss out on such an awesome deal. The poster of this does a great job walking you through everything.  Its super portable and you can do anything on it that you can do on android just about (woohoo for being to plug this little device into any tv and play roms and watch free tv's lol)

/endofftopic

Blain has my old avatar. I was reading through the posts and kept thinking "I didn't post that"
I was wondering where did I see that avatar from

FFXIV is fantastic. I own it on both PC and PS4 and love the game all around. Great questing, fates are pretty fun, wonderful soundtrack, and and a stunning world to explore.
They made it too much of a grind fest and if people know that it's your first time playing a boss they tell you to get the f*ck out

Got a blinking red light when I started up EDF 2025 which either means I need to get a new PS3 or my PS3 is telling me to stop playing crappy grind fest games. Does anyone have TMNT: Turtles in Time? I bought a resell years ago and find out now that someone changed the password to the Account.

Looking for one of these. Only have one slot on my ps3 left so can only take one :(

Farcry 4 PS3 (resell/phantom)
Assassins Creed Rogue PS3 (resell/phantom)
Borderlands 2 (resell/phantom)
Assassins Creed 4 PS3 (resell/phantom)
Advanced Warfare season pass resell

I have Tokyo Jungle and I'd like to find someone to share a couple older games with. I'm down with trading or doing a gameshare. PM me

Yakuza 3/4

NiNoKuni

Journey

Dragons Crown

Anyone have all the Disgaea D2 DLCs either available for rent or resell?

If not, is there anyone who would be willing to group up? Probably unlikely that we could fill a whole group for it, so I'd be willing to do s- 50/50 on whatever is out there.

Timeshares PS4

Fifa 15

Guilty Gear xrd sign

Warriors Orichi Ultimate 3 
Dragon Age Inquisition 
GTA V 
 Little Big planet 3 
The Crew 
Battlefield + Premium 
Last of Us 
 Farcry4 
 Tales from the borderlands ep 1 
 Game of thrones ep 1 
 Lord Of Fallen 
 Driveclub 
 Sleeping Dogs Def Edition 
 NBA2K15 
 COD Advanced Warfare. 
 The Evil Within 

PVZ Garden Warfare 
Shadow Of Mordor

Walking Dead season 2 
Walking Dead season 1 
Metal Gear Ground Zeros 
 Styx Master Of Shadows 
 The Wolf among Us 
 WWE 2K15 
 Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark
Phantom

Walking Dead Season 1&2 &Metal Gear Ground Zeros (one account)

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark

SELLING

RESELLS (PS4)

:(

RESELLS (PS3)

GTA V $7.00 (Have 1)

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth $14.00

Battlefield 4 vanilla $4.00

RENTALS (PS4)

Game of Thrones Episode 1 $.50 every 3 days 1 dollar a week.

Feel free to PM me with offers or questions.. Just trying to sell off shares I have accumulated.

For Rent (all are PS4):

Game of Thrones Ep. 1 - $0.50 per day (currently out)

Tales from the Borderlands Ep. 1 - $0.50 per day (currently out)

Surgeon Simulator AE Edition - $0.50 per week

EA UFC  - $0.50 per week

Pinball Arcade Season 1 - $0.50 per week

Sleeping Dogs Def. Edition - $1.00 per week

bread's done
Back