CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Anyone here is familiar with the post-deactivation download stuff procedure for phantoms? I have been doing experiments and sometimes works, sometimes not. Maybe we can discuss findings and improve the method.

Anyone here is familiar with the post-deactivation download stuff procedure for phantoms? I have been doing experiments and sometimes works, sometimes not. Maybe we can discuss findings and improve the method.
I'd be curious about your findings. What sort of experiments have you tried?

That video really makes me want to jump into the series. I have 3 and 4, but wish Yakuza 1+2 HD had been localized.  :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it really sucks and it sucks even more that 2 is hella expensive now. I recommend Dead Souls if you really like 4.
I have 3, 4, and DS. :)

I can play 1+2 (PS2) at 1080p via emulation, but the HD collection made a number of gameplay updates that the PS2 versions don't have. Plus I'd really rather play them legit. I'm not going to go buy a PS2 just for that, though, so emulation it is. :whistle2:(

I have 3, 4, and DS. :)

I can play 1+2 (PS2) at 1080p via emulation, but the HD collection made a number of gameplay updates that the PS2 versions don't have. Plus I'd really rather play them legit. I'm not going to go buy a PS2 just for that, though, so emulation it is. :whistle2:(
It's worth it breh. Yeah the loading times are way better in the HD collection but the ps2 versions are still fine. I'm pretty sure there wasn't any gameplay changes besides load times and framerate.

It's worth it breh. Yeah the loading times are way better in the HD collection but the ps2 versions are still fine. I'm pretty sure there wasn't any gameplay changes besides load times and framerate.
According to the video you just posted there were gameplay updates where they pulled stuff in from later entries to improve the older titles.

You can acces your inventory like in the yakuza 3 or 4. At least that is what was told in the video.

Games seems pretty coold. Think I am gonna get Yakuza 5 if it releases on PS4

You can acces your inventory like in the yakuza 3 or 4. At least that is what was told in the video.

Games seems pretty coold. Think I am gonna get Yakuza 5 if it releases on PS4

i'm finally ponying on up on the 3ds bandwagon
jack-nicholson-smile.gif

More importantly, there will be some exclusive New 3DS games that won't be backwards compatible. Such as a new Xenoblade game.

Goddamn Nintendo and their fake system updates.  :wall:

[quote name="mango3s" post="12401445" timestamp="1420943018"]Resident Evil (01-20-15)
PS4
1.jsdgame

$3.33
2.mango3s

PS3
$2.00
1. KingZ

$1.67 FREE
3. Kaptain
4.deadpool[/quote]
Just want to help filling the group.

nah im gonna get it now. i can't wait a few months. when that one comes out ill trade this one in towards it if it truly has exclusive stuff (which i dont' think it will in terms of games, it's just hardware related)

nah im gonna get it now. i can't wait a few months. when that one comes out ill trade this one in towards it if it truly has exclusive stuff (which i dont' think it will in terms of games, it's just hardware related)
Uh...it will. Like Xenoblade Chronicles, which I mentioned above. No others mentioned so far that I'm aware of.

Anyone got Sonic Generations for rent?

Go get Shovel Knight and Link Between Worlds prada bruh. 3D Land is fun too and Kirby Triple Deluxe is kinda good too. I know your gonna also get dat Azure Striker Gunvolt(aka Mega Bruh Zero)

Hello ^_^ to everyone here.
I am a total noob at gameshare but exactly what is a difference between a phantom and a resell? can anyone please explain?
Sorry for a noobish question!

Resident Evil:Revelations 2
Fifa 14
Grandturismo 6
Plant vs Zombies:Garden Warfare
Minecraft and Add-ons
Black Ops 2 With Season Pass
COD Ghosts
Battlefield Hardline
PS3 resells and phantoms for sale
Pm please!

Recently added some games check those out! ^_^

Anyone with Uncharted 3:Goty or Uncharted 2 Goty please contact me.
Why, that was fast.

Misspelled 'Gran Turismo', is looking for Uncharted games and is selling slots of games yet to be released. You could add in that some games being sold are similar, but that doesn't really say anything. Going with Arkham's razor, I'd have to say this is Xl-ap/The-legend-10/Hatchetman/Aligsm.

Enough to whack 'em with the ol' banhammer? Actually, it doesn't matter if it is, because the same user also tried to sell slots of a hacked account with several hundred plats: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334902-cag-psn-gamesharing-9-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-467#entry12400152

Real talk: How many bounties do I have to bring you guys before I get dem mod powers? I'm being cereal, by the way.

Why, that was fast.

Misspelled 'Gran Turismo', is looking for Uncharted games and is selling slots of games yet to be released. You could add in that some games being sold are similar, but that doesn't really say anything. Going with Arkham's razor, I'd have to say this is Xl-ap/The-legend-10/Hatchetman/Aligsm.

Enough to whack 'em with the ol' banhammer? Actually, it doesn't matter if it is, because the same user also tried to sell slots of a hacked account with several hundred plats: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334902-cag-psn-gamesharing-9-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-467#entry12400152

Real talk: How many bounties do I have to bring you guys before I get dem mod powers? I'm being cereal, by the way.
If it comes to a vote, youve got mine. nice freaking catch

Why, that was fast.

Why, that was fast.

I don't think this makes sense but for fucks sake i am not a grammar nazi but u maybe are and everytime u threatening me for no reason.
If someone mispells something that dosen't mean he is a scammer. come with a solid proof and then say me a '"scammer".
english ain't my first language but what i wrote is totally understanable for u.

If it comes to a vote, youve got mine. nice freaking catch
Better start practicing your 'Heil mein Fuhrer' then.

Raiborg, what happened to that long post of yours telling us all the things that you weren't going to be doing anymore? That lasted, what, a day? Faster than even Stotch predicted.

Better start practicing your 'Heil mein Fuhrer' then.

Raiborg, what happened to that long post of yours telling us all the things that you weren't going to be doing anymore? That lasted, what, a day? Faster than even Stotch predicted.
Literally went from "I'm not doing this anymore" to "I want to be a mod" in the span of a couple weeks.

LF the crew and destiny ps4 phantoms

By the way, I am able to host account in other stores, like Spain, Canada and I think any EU or Japan using my credit card. Most of the time games are pricey there, but sometimes you can get them cheapear when they are in disccount.

Heh. Sure a scammer is caught every few months, but most of the time it's accusations based on assumption (I remember a bad incident of yanks being called out, and boosted too). Rarely ever do I see someone posting about getting scammed, I think it's an issue that just seems worse than it actually is. I like to think of this place as the regulars (vets) being the jedi council. We don't need to see anakin turn to the dark side. Craving control is never a good attribute for a mod to have.

If you really want to make a difference Rai, then work with mods to IP ban these guys that keep coming back. You are a respected member around here, but you can't force people to give you credit based on research that most don't feel is even necessary. The thing with respect is, you can't gauge how much is actually there, and a gauge is something you seem to desire. You just have to realize that most people acknowledge and respect what you do to help around here. But don't overaggrandize the importance of aforementioned research, as holding newbs hands because they're too careless to check feedback or site registration date or anything of the sort when dealing with another user isn't exactly going to be seen as necessary assistance. We shouldn't cater to the lazy and stupid, we should let them learn from their lazy and stupid mistakes.

On a lighter note, I have a really great implementation to the library coming sometime this week that I think you guys will like ;)

Heh. Sure a scammer is caught every few months, but most of the time it's accusations based on assumption (I remember a bad incident of yanks being called out, and boosted too). Rarely ever do I see someone posting about getting scammed, I think it's an issue that just seems worse than it actually is. I like to think of this place as the regulars (vets) being the jedi council. We don't need to see anakin turn to the dark side. Craving control is never a good attribute for a mod to have.

If you really want to make a difference Rai, then work with mods to IP ban these guys that keep coming back. You are a respected member around here, but you can't force people to give you credit based on research that most don't feel is even necessary. The thing with respect is, you can't gauge how much is actually there, and a gauge is something you seem to desire. You just have to realize that most people acknowledge and respect what you do to help around here. But don't overaggrandize the importance of aforementioned research, as holding newbs hands because they're too careless to check feedback or site registration date or anything of the sort when dealing with another user isn't exactly going to be seen as necessary assistance. We shouldn't cater to the lazy and stupid, we should let them learn from their lazy and stupid mistakes.

On a lighter note, I have a really great implementation to the library coming sometime this week that I think you guys will like ;)
[attachment=11250:image.jpg]

bread's done
Back