CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

People from PST confirmed it's English. I have already pre-ordered US version, just 6 more days :D

I had KZ: Shadow Fall and Natural Doctrine from JP PS+ and both was 100% in Japanese:(
The PS3 remaster on the JPN store has English and Japanese text and audio and it will work on any region console. Only the PS3 version has released. The PS4 version will release next week. Don't know if it will have the same settings.
Does it have the same crossbuy feature? I mean I can try to buy it now and start playing with the ps3 version and then on the 19th use the ps4 slot? If that's the case, I just try to buy it righ away :)

Looking For  FIFA 2015

DIABLO 3 REAPER OF SOULS PS3

BATTLEFIELD 3 AND 4

CALL OF DUT ADVANCE WARFARE PS3

CASTLEVANIA LORD OF SHADOWS 2

UFC UNDISPUTED 3

Some of you guys playing DA:I MP on PS3? If so, could you please drop me a line - i would ask you for a test or two, will not take more than a couple of minutes.

TIA

This is my topic over on Gametz but really need sellables which is why I am bringing here lol. One group is full the others just need sellables.

Dying Light

Group 2.

Sellable($30) FULL
QDizzle

Phantom($20)
Giantjuice

Locked($10)
Johnny

Group 3.

Sellable($30)
Open

Phantom($20)
kvntwvlf

Locked($10)
proudtobelatino

Group 4.

Sellable($30)
Open

Phantom($20)
peteystreet

Locked($10)
stevemoco

Group 5.

Sellable($30)
Open

Phantom($20)
robbie_yep

Locked($10)
Open

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my topic over on Gametz but really need sellables which is why I am bringing here lol. One group is full the others just need sellables.
It's going to be hard filling those resells with locked spots attached to them. Nobody is going to buy a resell knowing that there is also someone else who have access to the account. At least that's what I think.

Anyway good luck!

It's going to be hard filling those resells with locked spots attached to them. Nobody is going to buy a resell knowing that there is also someone else who have access to the account. At least that's what I think.

Anyway good luck!
Yea I was told they are some what frown upon over here. They are very common over on Gametz. I have used em many times never had any problems but I can understand. Thxs for the luck looks like ill need it XD.

Anyway good luck!
Never understood that argument, nobody had a problem when we had multiple resell spots. It's just the price disparity people don't like. I might change the pricing to fill a spot.

Never understood that argument, nobody had a problem when we had multiple resell spots. It's just the price disparity people don't like. I might change the pricing to fill a spot.
Because for PS3 games you were forced to split it with another user unless you wanted to pay $40 for both resells. On PS4 is different because there is only one resell. Why risk the account for only $5 when you can have it all by yourself and be 100% sure that nobody is going to steal you account. (I am not saying those persons who are buying the locked slots are scammers or anything)

What will you choose?
Saving $5 and share the account with someone else or paying $5 more and having full control on the account.

My issue with those spots is more that most of them (unless I'm missing something) are not people from here. If you gave me the password and whatnot for the email account the account is associated with as well I'd probably be fine taking one.

Because for PS3 games you were forced to split it with another user unless you wanted to pay $40 for both resells. On PS4 is different because there is only one resell. Why risk the account for only $5 when you can have it all by yourself and be 100% sure that nobody is going to steal you account. (I am not saying those persons who are buying the locked slots are scammers or anything)

What will you choose?
Saving $5 and share the account with someone else or paying $5 more and having full control on the account.
You just confirmed that it's about the price disparity.

People were happy to split the cost on resells, nobody was forced to, nobody complained. If locked slots were paying $20 also nobody would complain.

But whatever, I know people have already had this argument on here.

You just confirmed that it's about the price disparity.

People were happy to split the cost on resells, nobody was forced to, nobody complained. If locked slots were paying $20 also nobody would complain.

But whatever, I know people have already had this argument on here.
but a locked spot not worth $20 at all o.o

My issue with those spots is more that most of them (unless I'm missing something) are not people from here. If you gave me the password and whatnot for the email account the account is associated with as well I'd probably be fine taking one.
what if I promised to keep up with the people and the info on each? I already have my group filled but I want to help the others in anyway I can.

You guys really aren't paying attention if you're surprised to see Snakey got banned.
I'm not surprised he has been banned AGAIN. Some of the stuff he writes would make him the prison bitch in a heartbeat.

Yea I was told they are some what frown upon over here. They are very common over on Gametz. I have used em many times never had any problems but I can understand. Thxs for the luck looks like ill need it XD.

I prefer not to participate in groups with locked spots. That's why I chose to form groups on CAG. Otherwise, I would have jumped in a group on GTZ. I mostly purchased both resell slots on ps3 too though.

Dying Light PS4 January 27.

Resell $35

Kerouac (Host)

Phantom $25

If you are a thread vet, quote the post and add yourself.

I don't deal with locked spots nor do I deal with newbies.

FS: Lara Croft Temple of Osiris PS4 phantom $6

I'm not surprised he has been banned AGAIN. Some of the stuff he writes would make him the prison bitch in a heartbeat.

I prefer not to participate in groups with locked spots. That's why I chose to form groups on CAG. Otherwise, I would have jumped in a group on GTZ. I mostly purchased both resell slots on ps3 too though.

Resell $35

Kerouac (Host)

Phantom $25

1. Pravado

FS: Lara Croft Temple of Osiris PS4 phantom $6

Resell $35

Kerouac (Host)

Phantom $25

1. Pravado

Its not that we wernt paying attention its just that we know snake for years and grew accustom to his quiffs. Sometimes it gave u a chuckle during lunch while at work. But to see that PSNOT thread literally rejoice Wow. Just wow.

Its not that we wernt paying attention its just that we know snake for years and grew accustom to his quiffs. Sometimes it gave u a chuckle during lunch while at work. But to see that PSNOT thread literally rejoice Wow. Just wow.
Hey man, if you kept up with that thread, he was quite the hinderance. Theres a difference between being funny/stupid/sarcastic and just being downright creepy.

Stuff about Snakey:

Not that long ago, I posted something about things that Snakey says in other parts of this site. I'm sure most people here wrote it off as me just bashing on him, but those were actual things that he said. In the PSNOT thread he had talked multiple times about drugging and raping women, and then would try to pass it off as a "joke" as if those types of actions are something people find funny. There was also the time someone posted a gif of a little girl, to which he gave a response that basically told everyone he was attracted to this 6-7 year old. 

He had also been banned before, which most people know, but for some reason the mods never cared about. But as soon as the mods kept banning a PSNOT poster that kept trying to come back, a lot of us would call them out on their hypocrisy. Maybe it finally got there attention.

The worst part was that people would make mention in this thread about the things that he'd do, and for some reason he was treated like a hero.

Stuff about Snakey:

Not that long ago, I posted something about things that Snakey says in other parts of this site. I'm sure most people here wrote it off as me just bashing on him, but those were actual things that he said. In the PSNOT thread he had talked multiple times about drugging and raping women, and then would try to pass it off as a "joke" as if those types of actions are something people find funny. There was also the time someone posted a gif of a little girl, to which he gave a response that basically told everyone he was attracted to this 6-7 year old.

He had also been banned before, which most people know, but for some reason the mods never cared about. But as soon as the mods kept banning a PSNOT poster that kept trying to come back, a lot of us would call them out on their hypocrisy. Maybe it finally got there attention.

The worst part was that people would make mention in this thread about the things that he'd do, and for some reason he was treated like a hero.
I always thought you joked about that. What the hell?!

Snake was a solid gameshare member and very trustworthy. However, his "sense of humor" is absolutely squalid. His old avatar was a picture of Barney. He chose pedophile for his title and made numerous statements that suggested he participated in or approved of such behaviors. He made those posts in the GS thread and apparently elsewhere too.

Today was the first time I knew he posted anywhere but this thread. I always assumed he had a weird sense of humor but since I've been around here I have not seen him post anything offensive in this thread. He probably was on his p's and q's in here and like bani said we always thought u were joking stitch to fuel the slow thread week banter. To pass the time.

it's a shame because now we have nobody to take phantom slots on shitty games

never had a problem with him myself, i just had the complete opposite taste in games as him

Can we just rename this thread to the Snakey Memorial Gamesharing Thread? Lol
Just saw it had to say something meself. But to be on topic I'll do one final bump as a reminder to myself and those in my groups.

Persona 5

1 Cojiro
2 Reserved

1 GeeWiz
2 Blabadon

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

1 Cojiro
2 GeeWiz

1 KaptainAK
2 menewbe

You're asking for trouble with this setup. If you decide to go through with it, make sure all parties know of the alternative (35/25) and that the locked user is on another forum.

Selling/buying locked slots is fine as long as those involved know of the alternative. In this case, though, the locked user is on another forum, so it's even riskier than usual, but it can still be done if everyone knows what they are getting into.

it's a shame because now we have nobody to take phantom slots on shitty games

never had a problem with him myself, i just had the complete opposite taste in games as him
You can still deal with him. You just have to communicate with him offsite is all.

bread's done
Back