CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I know someone out there has these games. Looking for a time share, Phantom, whatever.

Motorstorm Apocalypse
Ni No Kuni
Dragons Crown
Rachet & Clank, A Crack In Time
Pixeljunk Shooter
If we can get a group together for Ni No Kuni, Dragon's Crown, and Okami HD, I'll take resell or phantom.

Devil May Cry HD Collection

1. JikiNova (resell)

-----------------------------

1. EmireEffect (phantom) $2

2. MrAnderson (phantom) $2

3. sold elsewhere (phantom)

That should finish this one up.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post!

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling FIFA 15 [PS3] Resell - $9
-------------
Selling PS3 / PS4 Phantoms:
COD: Ghosts [PS3 / PS4] - $2.50 / $6
Battlefield 4 [PS3 / PS4] - $2.50 / $6
AC: Black Flag [PS3] - $2.50
GT6 [PS3] - $3
GTA V [PS3] - $4
Far Cry 3 [PS3] - $1
Super Street Fighter IV: AE [PS3] - $1

UK PS3 Phantom with PS Plus till Sept 15 - Offer
***PS PLUS GAMES***

Assassin's Creed 3
Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Rayman Origins
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Burnout Paradise
Battlefield 3
Mass Effect 3
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Payday: The Hiest
Quantum Conundrum
Okami HD
Streets of Rage 2
The Cave
Demon Souls
Mafia 2
Spec Ops: The Line
NBA 2k13
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Saints Row: The Third
Mortal Kombat
Guardians of Middle-earth
Lord of Rings: War in the North
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
F1 Race Stars
Catherine
Dead or Alive 5
Thomas Was Alone
Stealth Inc: A clone in the Dark
Uncharted 3 Single Player
Little Big Planet Karting
Ico HD
Shadow of the Colossus HD
Motorstorm Apocalypse
Infamous 2
Little Big Planet 2
Jak and Daxter Trilogy
Malicious
When Vikings Attack
Far Cry 3
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Street Fighter X Tekken
Giana sister: twisted dreams
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Remember Me
Motorstorm RC
Guacamelee
Grid 2
DmC Devil May Cry
Borderlands 2
Bioshock Infinite
Metro Last Light
Tomb Raider
Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons
PES 2014
Hotline Miami
Sly Cooper theives in time
Payday 2
Puppeteer
NBA 2k14
Lone Survivor
Dead Space 3
Vessel
Doki-Doki
Proteus
Fez
Hoard
Sportsfriends
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Dungeons & Dragons chronicles of mystara
Batman Arkham Asylum
Rainbow Moon
Spelunky
Luftrausers
Frozen synapse prime
Hitman Trilogy
Deadly Premonition
Titan Attacks
Prototype 2
Ducktales
The Swapper
Resogun

***FULL GAMES, WILL NOT EXPIRE***
Dead Island GOTY
Hitman Absolution
Sleeping Dogs
Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Dues Ex: Human Revolution
Trine 2
Little Big Planet
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Killzone HD
Dead Nation
Crysis 2
Crysis 3
Mass Effect
Bioshock 2
Mirror's Edge

And the moment you finally hop on....they just announced the date for the New 3DS....February 13th
GTFO. What a bunch of crap. GameStop confirms a 100 buck trade in on the one I just bought if I put it towards the new one. I paid 170 two days ago *cries*

Nothin major tho. I'll just stick with this one til some new ds exclusives come out. The 3ds runs fine for me so the extra power isn't a big deal. Being able to see 3d from any angle is tho :/

Anyway I also caved and bought ff14. Came with 30 days too. Who still plays around here? A few ppl I know play on Hyperion but idk which server to join

GTFO. What a bunch of crap. GameStop confirms a 100 buck trade in on the one I just bought if I put it towards the new one. I paid 170 two days ago *cries*

Nothin major tho. I'll just stick with this one til some new ds exclusives come out. The 3ds runs fine for me so the extra power isn't a big deal. Being able to see 3d from any angle is tho :/

Anyway I also caved and bought ff14. Came with 30 days too. Who still plays around here? A few ppl I know play on Hyperion but idk which server to join
I have to know if ff14 is cool or not, I've debated starting for months now

Is something new in PSN rules? I have 3 activated PS3 systems and still able to make a phantom:)

Whatever, the third system is unable to play.

Fat Princess PS3 (365MB) 4 left,  2

FREE phantoms, PM.

Also,

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4) Free

I told you to wait on the 3DS.

Also I did get the voucher for FF14. You should have waited on that too!

AFAIK the redeem code in the PS4 box allows you to play disc free. At least that's how I remember playing it. But I'm far to cheap to pay a monthly fee.

If anyone is interested in it, it's for sale.

AFAIK the redeem code in the PS4 box allows you to play disc free. At least that's how I remember playing it. But I'm far to cheap to pay a monthly fee.

lol the New 3ds is gonna be my 3rd one I have. Gotta get that MH4 edition though, I kinda like the design on it

FS:

J-Stars Victory Vs. Phantom (PS3)

Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star Phantom (PS3)

Arcana Heart 3: Love Max Phantom (PS3)

Bound By Flame Phantom (PS4)

Assassin's Creed Black Flag Phantoms (PS3)

Accepting Payments in Paypal, Amazon GC or XBL Points/Currency

If we can get a group together for Ni No Kuni, Dragon's Crown, and Okami HD, I'll take resell or phantom.

Devil May Cry HD Collection

1. JikiNova (resell)

-----------------------------

1. EmireEffect (phantom) $2

2. MrAnderson (phantom) $2

3. sold elsewhere (phantom)

That should finish this one up.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post!
I'd be down for this, and I only need a Phantom. Anyone else?

1. Mr Anderson

2. NemsMole

lol the New 3ds is gonna be my 3rd one I have. Gotta get that MH4 edition though, I kinda like the design on it
I was going to buy one just because but eh. I have a XL but it hurts my hands after about 10 minutes or so. I was hoping that the smaller one would alleviate this problem but being in the U.S., I'll never know!

I preordered the Majora's Mask edition today. I actually won my original 3DS a few months before the system launched (UGO.com Twitter contests) so it doesn't really feel like I'm double-dipping which is nice. Can't wait for the larger screen, better viewing angle, and faster processor!

I was going to buy one just because but eh. I have a XL but it hurts my hands after about 10 minutes or so. I was hoping that the smaller one would alleviate this problem but being in the U.S., I'll never know!
yeah I sorta wish we got the smaller version too but ehh. I cant even trade in 1 of my others either which sucks. My original 3ds is still on 4.5 for homebrew and my XL is the Special Pikachu edition.

I hope we at least see games that use the extra features some though, so it doesn't feel like a waste.

digital version's on sale for $20 tho, half off. that's why i got it. i assumed your voucher would be more than that

digital version's on sale for $20 tho, half off. that's why i got it. i assumed your voucher would be more than that
Nah, I adjust prices based on sales and what not. Priced to move! 10 dolla!

And add me!

NNID: tokyostomp

0791-2990-3772

Lzz3uWbl.jpg

Back from vacay. Lets see that rental/resell list Raiborg,Qdizz, e.t.c.

PS4 pref.

$12.50 with plus on PS3: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn/cid=UP0082-NPUB31255_00-C000010000000000

Upgrade free to PS4: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/ps4/ps3_users/
"Due to popular demand, the upgrade campaign has been extended until March 31, 2015"
It's a lot of work though. You have to download the PS3 version, install, create a account, and possibly create a character.

Then download the PS4 version

Tokyo, I'm really debating on buying that from you.. let me try the trial that I'm downloading, and if I enjoy it then I'll buy your code.

I have the one share of the following games to trade/sell:

Group 1: Mass Effect 2 (Minus the Arrival DLC) + Mirror's Edge and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4)
Group 2: Stacking, Exploderman, and Plants Vs Zombies + Mirror's Edge and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4)
Group 3: Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 4: Episode 1, and Sonic Adventure + DX
Group 4: PixelJunk Monsters + Encore, and PixelJunk Sidescroller + Mirror's Edge and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4) and $4.03 PSN Credit

Looking for someone with high-speed connection and free 30GB on PS3. I want to check which version of Drakengard 3 I have. I was pretty sure it's that with early purchase bonuses but download list contains only game. Also download size doesn't match the store description.

Sadly I have only 19GB reserved for REmake HD.

Clone and JD are on Exodus and Free Company (Guild) is Balamb Garden!!
Ever coming back? lol Triple Triad is coming up pretty soon (card game) btw you're still in our FC (not removed)

and also

I am still looking for Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Lightning Returns slot (prefer both on 1 share) but seperately is fine..

not looking for timeshare.. since it will take me a while to beat plus with playing FF14

Pravado only 30 days can be brought on mogstation i believe but outside of that is 60 days timecard

I am still looking for Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Lightning Returns slot (prefer both on 1 share) but seperately is fine..

not looking for timeshare.. since it will take me a while to beat plus with playing FF14
I have phantom XIII-2. LR already sold and don't remember as phantom or as resell, so I treat it as resell.

Ę
Looking for someone with high-speed connection and free 30GB on PS3. I want to check which version of Drakengard 3 I have. I was pretty sure it's that with early purchase bonuses but download list contains only game. Also download size doesn't match the store description.
are you wanting to know game region or game version?

In-game content, means version - standard, limited or with bonuses edition. I know the region, I bought it long time ago shortly after day one.

I can check for you if you want. I have decided not to sleep tonight as I am drunk and angry. My Vita charger went missing and I suspect foul play on the part of my GF...

I had a rather interesting night.

Went to GameStop to trade in Horizon 2. Happened upon a UC3 on the counter. Told the cashier I had found this game here and it wasn't mine. Cashier proceeded to treat it as a trade. Was told I would get $0.48 cents for UC3.

Immediately responded, I don't want it, It's not mine. Cashier responds; You can keep it if you don't want to trade it.

Proceed with Horizon 2 trade in. Cashier hand me "back" UC3: GOTY and $30ish for my trade-in.

Walk out with free game.

Mind Blown!

bread's done
Back