CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

yeah thats why im afraid i had a message box open to tell stomp to hold it for me but if i had to jump back into a mmorpg it would be wow as i have 4 expansions to catch up on

@KAPTAINK

Uncharted 1&2&3 and EITHER CHRONO CROSS OR CHRONO TRIGGER
R$20
1 QDizz
P$6.66
1 Mr anderson

BORROWED MAGESHADOW COLORS

Last edited by a moderator:
Also qdizz join Hyperion server. You can't change once you pick one without paying a fee so pick your server carefully. Hyperion is always full hopefully tn I'll get in. Id like to play with ppl on here but only 2 ppl seem to play it and even then not a lot... The ppl I know on Hyperion are addicted, like they go together to in game weddings and shit lol

And in case anyone didn't know the full version comes with 30 days free but not tacked onto leftover trial time
lol FF14 is about the only game me and JD play. I am normally on if I am not at work. and normally me and my GF go to the in-game weddings together as well(if I am not at work lol).

I do play later in the day/night into the early morning though normally

i didn't join hyperion yet but i plan on joining it. the prob is that it's one of those servers where you have to be on at 2am to be able to get in.... tried 3 days in a row from 6pm til 12am checking here and there and was never able to get in

i said in that post that snakey didn't definitely do it but it was most likely seeing as only 4 people in total had the pass from what i can see: one is already an owner looking for pass that was changed (highly doubt he's trying to cover up him stealing his own acct..), another is a guy that donated his share to the library when he didn't have to (he also had access to the acct/game so why steal it?), third is me, fourth is snakey. again, no concrete evidence but the fact that it just got changed after his ban... i can't think of a better explanation unless one of the phantoms stupidly tried to steal an acct with two active devices on it and no ability to create new phantoms until may, and that's assuming the pass wasn't changed once phantoms were made

just remember that people can break bad. remember zaspera? dude was just as much a regular as snakey and stole sooo many shares when he left, prob figured he had no reason to come back and got greedy knowing nobody could reprimand him. but yeah, not ACCUSING snakey flat out as i don't have evidence, just saying it's suspicious is all

Looking to sell one more phantom for: Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 (2 and 3 are GOTY) PS3 group - $5

Also, was it ever decided to track feedback for timeshares/rentals? I have a few more feedback to leave, but I guess it really doesn't matter if it's not being taken into account anywhere.

Edit: Ehh, I guess the feedback thread is searchable so it may still be good to leave timeshare feedback regardless. 

[quote name="Pravado" post="12416082" timestamp="1421374115"]i didn't join hyperion yet but i plan on joining it. the prob is that it's one of those servers where you have to be on at 2am to be able to get in.... tried 3 days in a row from 6pm til 12am checking here and there and was never able to get in

i said in that post that snakey didn't definitely do it but it was most likely seeing as only 4 people in total had the pass from what i can see: one is already an owner looking for pass that was changed (highly doubt he's trying to cover up him stealing his own acct..), another is a guy that donated his share to the library when he didn't have to (he also had access to the acct/game so why steal it?), third is me, fourth is snakey. again, no concrete evidence but the fact that it just got changed after his ban... i can't think of a better explanation unless one of the phantoms stupidly tried to steal an acct with two active devices on it and no ability to create new phantoms until may, and that's assuming the pass wasn't changed once phantoms were made

just remember that people can break bad. remember zaspera? dude was just as much a regular as snakey and stole sooo many shares when he left, prob figured he had no reason to come back and got greedy knowing nobody could reprimand him. but yeah, not ACCUSING snakey flat out as i don't have evidence, just saying it's suspicious is all[/quote]

Sometimes Sony resets accounts password just because they can. That would be another explanation, and a totally reasonable one.

if you have the email of the account, try to recover it using the link on the page. if you do not, contact the one who created the account. if you find the email was changed as well, then something wrong is going on, otherwise I would think is just a missunderstanding.

This snakebro, should have an skype or a gtalk account that someone here must know, just try to contact him. IMHO

Not saying he deff did, but since snakey just got banned he might have said fuck it and stole the act

One resell was donated to the library by kv and is currently activated on my system since I called first dibs on it, but I can't log in so I can't help on my end. I think you're SOL. If only 3 ppl besides snakey (me, kv, and you) were the only ones with the info and pass was changed, most likely snakey stole it. Kv already owned a share, you obv didn't change it, and I wouldn't steal a share period let alone such a cheap one. Process of elimination based on intent points to the snake
this answers my questions I just PMed you haha I wasn't sure if the pass got changed once they were in the library, making this my fault, or if the pass stays the same and snakey did it. I guess either way, if you can't log in either then...snakey snaked us

Looking for cheap ps3 shares. :)
What are you looking for exactly? I have lot of unnecessary PS3 accounts.

-------------------------

Driveclub (EU)

1. JikiNova (resell)

2. available (phantom) $18.20

OR

2. available (phantom) $14.30 (30 days PS+ subscription included)

OR

2. available (phantom) $11.30 if you can set 48h PS+ trial on the purchasing account (the 48h trial is limited to 3 per console)

Drakengard 3 (HK, US DLC compatible, 15GB, probably with pre-order DLC)

1. JikiNova (resell, already have it)

1. available (phantom) $7.50

2. will be available shortly after #1 complete his download $7.50

3. will be available shortly after #2 complete his download $7.50

Dang, nice to see people interested in FF14.

Be warned though, if you like it too much it will suck up all your free time and all other games will cease to exist. I tired quitting by selling my account, missed the game so much I just started a new one. 

I have the one share of the following games to trade/sell:

Group 1: Mass Effect 2 (Minus the Arrival DLC) + Mirror's Edge and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4)
Group 2: Stacking, Exploderman, and Plants Vs Zombies + Mirror's Edge and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4)
Group 3: Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 4: Episode 1, and Sonic Adventure + DX
Group 4: PixelJunk Monsters + Encore, and PixelJunk Sidescroller + Mirror's Edge and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4) and $4.03 PSN Credit
How much for group 3? Phantom or resell?

What are you looking for exactly? I have lot of unnecessary PS3 accounts.

Driveclub (EU)

1. JikiNova (resell)

2. available (phantom) $18.20

OR

2. available (phantom) $14.30 (30 days PS+ subscription included)

OR

2. available (phantom) $11.30 if you can set 48h PS+ trial on the purchasing account (the 48h trial is limited to 3 per console)

Drakengard 3 (HK, US DLC compatible, 15GB, probably with pre-order DLC)

1. JikiNova (resell, already have it)

1. available (phantom) $7.50

2. will be available shortly after #1 complete his download $7.50

3. will be available shortly after #2 complete his download $7.50
Can you name everything you have? o.o I'm looking for random games too.

Cheap PS3 phantoms

Blood of the Werewolf - .50 or free with any other purchase

Abyss Odyssey - $1

SSX & Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $1

LOTR: War in the North - $1

Pacman Museum - $1

Batman Blackgate - $2

Slender - $1

Rock Band Blitz - $1

GTA V - $4

Borderlands 2 - $2

Persona 4 Arena: Ultimate Edition (all DLC) - $4

Record of Aragast War Trilogy (all on 1 account, awesome SRPGs) - $7

Mass Effect Trilogy (all on 1 account) - $7

Ultimate Tales Bundle (2 accounts in total) - $10

- Tales of Symphonia

- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of New World

- Tales of Xillia

- Tales of Grace f

JikiNova's phantom SALE :D

- Ghost Recon Future Soldier $2

- Splinter Cell Trilogy HD $2

- Games of Thrones $2

- Call of Juarez Gunslinger (have 5 accounts) $1.5

- Midnight Club LA Complete Edition $2

- God of War Ascension $3.5

- Final Fantasy XIII-2 $3

- Enslaved $2

- Tales of Xillia $2

- Red Dead Redemption $2

- Super Puzzle Fighter II HD Remix $1

- Zombeer $2

- Minecraft $2

- Crysis Trilogy $6

- Mirror's Edge, Mad Riders, Shoot Many Robots, Tomb Raider (PSX), Tomb Raider II (PSX), MUD FM Motorcross, Ridge Racer Unbound Special Edition, Revenge of the Wounded Dragons, Darksiders, Red Faction Guerilla, Red Faction Armageddon, Child of Eden, Puzzle Dimension - one account, best offer

- Shin Megami Tensei pack: Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga, DDS II, Persona 3 $4

- Strider (PS3) $1.5

- The Last of Us + pre-order bonus, best offer

- Battlefield 4 + all DLC best offer

- Bound by Flame (PS3) $2

- Soul Calibur II HD Online, Munch's Odyssey HD $3

- Castle Crashers $1

- Splinter Cell Blacklist $3

- Mirror's Edge, Crash Commando, Crash Bandicoot trilogy (PSX), Urban Trial Freestyle, Jurassic Park Full Season, Command and Conquer Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge, Thief, Fatal Frame trilogy (PS2), Flashback HD, Castle of Illusion HD, Aliens: Colonial Marines Ultimate Bundle, KickBeat, Mars: War Logs, Max Payne 3 Complete Edition, Resident Evil Revelations, Star Wars The Force Unleashed II, Alice: Madness Returns - one account, best offer

- Destiny (PS3), best offer

- CoD Advanced Warfare, best offer

- Resident Evil HD (PS3), best offer

- Drakengard 3 $7.5

- Resident Evil 6 $3

- Watch Dogs + pre-order bonus $5

That's all I found for PS3, for now. Enjoy and catch a deal:)

Dying Light PS4.

Group 4.

Sellable($30)
Open

Phantom($20)
peteystreet

Locked($10)
stevemoco

Group 5.

Sellable($30)
Open

Phantom($20)
robbie_yep

Locked($10)
stevemoco

Need two more spots filled!

Selling phantoms (non-sell) - best offers.

*Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry Standalone (PS3 sellable)

*Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3)

*Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass (PS3)

*Batman: Arkham City

*Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Premiere Club (EU)

*DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions

*Flower + Soundtrack & Dynamic Theme

*Frogger Returns (EU & JP)

*Last Of Us Season Pass
*Resident Evil 4

*Infamous 2 + Weapons Pack / Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme / Back To The Future (All EP) / Battle: Los Angeles / Spare Parts

*L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition / Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme / Tales of Monkey Island Bundle / After Burner Climax / Blue / Toad Murder Files (ALL EP) / Bomberman Ultra / Faery: Legends of Avalon / Frogger Returns / Gunstar Heroes / Hasbro Family Game Night / Hyperballoid HD / X-Men Arcade

*Acceleration of Suguri X Edition / Akimi Village / Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Uplay Passport / Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme / Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge / The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition / Uncharted 3 Custom MP Weapon + Dynamic Theme

What is a locked spot on the ps4 ?
You basically need to be signed into psn to play the game(s) on the gameshare account itself, so no trophies for your main.

It may be good for folks that don't care about trophies..

Though the practice is normally frowned upon here because the ps4 resell has to share the login info with the locked slot owner.

You basically need to be signed into psn to play the game(s) on the gameshare account itself, so no trophies for your main.

It may be good for folks that don't care about trophies..

Though the practice is normally frowned upon here because the ps4 resell has to share the login info with the locked slot owner.
But you can both play the game at the same time.
If i take the resell can i still play the game on my main account when the locked spot is playing the game?

If i take the resell can i still play the game on my main account when the locked spot is playing the game?
Yes you can still play it. Them being signed into the account has no affect on your ability to the play the game on your main, since you have the account activated on your system.

this answers my questions I just PMed you haha I wasn't sure if the pass got changed once they were in the library, making this my fault, or if the pass stays the same and snakey did it. I guess either way, if you can't log in either then...snakey snaked us
Snakeybro is on my Steam, Nintendo, Xbox and PSN friends lists. Let me know if you need a way to reach out to him. It's probably just bad coincidence.

*edit*
The ps4 share of lego batman 3 with the season pass I bought from snake was fine yesterday when I sold it off. If a person was gonna steal they'd probably go for valuable ones.

Cheap PS3 phantoms

Blood of the Werewolf - .50 or free with any other purchase

Abyss Odyssey - $1

SSX & Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $1

LOTR: War in the North - $1

Pacman Museum - $1

Batman Blackgate - $2

Slender - $1

Rock Band Blitz - $1

GTA V - $4

Borderlands 2 - $2

Persona 4 Arena: Ultimate Edition (all DLC) - $4

Record of Aragast War Trilogy (all on 1 account, awesome SRPGs) - $7

Mass Effect Trilogy (all on 1 account) - $7

Ultimate Tales Bundle (2 accounts in total) - $10

- Tales of Symphonia

- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of New World

- Tales of Xillia

- Tales of Grace f

JikiNova's phantom SALE :D

- Ghost Recon Future Soldier $2

- Splinter Cell Trilogy HD $2

- Games of Thrones $2

- Call of Juarez Gunslinger (have 5 accounts) $1.5

- Midnight Club LA Complete Edition $2

- God of War Ascension $3.5

- Final Fantasy XIII-2 $3

- Enslaved $2

- Tales of Xillia $2

- Red Dead Redemption $2

- Super Puzzle Fighter II HD Remix $1

- Zombeer $2

- Minecraft $2

- Crysis Trilogy $6

- Mirror's Edge, Mad Riders, Shoot Many Robots, Tomb Raider (PSX), Tomb Raider II (PSX), MUD FM Motorcross, Ridge Racer Unbound Special Edition, Revenge of the Wounded Dragons, Darksiders, Red Faction Guerilla, Red Faction Armageddon, Child of Eden, Puzzle Dimension - one account, best offer

- Shin Megami Tensei pack: Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga, DDS II, Persona 3 $4

- Strider (PS3) $1.5

- The Last of Us + pre-order bonus, best offer

- Battlefield 4 + all DLC best offer

- Bound by Flame (PS3) $2

- Soul Calibur II HD Online, Munch's Odyssey HD $3

- Castle Crashers $1

- Splinter Cell Blacklist $3

- Mirror's Edge, Crash Commando, Crash Bandicoot trilogy (PSX), Urban Trial Freestyle, Jurassic Park Full Season, Command and Conquer Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge, Thief, Fatal Frame trilogy (PS2), Flashback HD, Castle of Illusion HD, Aliens: Colonial Marines Ultimate Bundle, KickBeat, Mars: War Logs, Max Payne 3 Complete Edition, Resident Evil Revelations, Star Wars The Force Unleashed II, Alice: Madness Returns - one account, best offer

- Destiny (PS3), best offer

- CoD Advanced Warfare, best offer

- Resident Evil HD (PS3), best offer

- Drakengard 3 $7.5

- Resident Evil 6 $3

- Watch Dogs + pre-order bonus $5

That's all I found for PS3, for now. Enjoy and catch a deal:)

Selling phantoms (non-sell) - best offers.

*Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry Standalone (PS3 sellable)

*Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3)

*Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass (PS3)

*Batman: Arkham City

*Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Premiere Club (EU)

*DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions

*Flower + Soundtrack & Dynamic Theme

*Frogger Returns (EU & JP)

*Last Of Us Season Pass
*Resident Evil 4

*Infamous 2 + Weapons Pack / Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme / Back To The Future (All EP) / Battle: Los Angeles / Spare Parts

*L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition / Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme / Tales of Monkey Island Bundle / After Burner Climax / Blue / Toad Murder Files (ALL EP) / Bomberman Ultra / Faery: Legends of Avalon / Frogger Returns / Gunstar Heroes / Hasbro Family Game Night / Hyperballoid HD / X-Men Arcade

*Acceleration of Suguri X Edition / Akimi Village / Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Uplay Passport / Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme / Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge / The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition / Uncharted 3 Custom MP Weapon + Dynamic Theme
You guys are drowning in phantoms holy shit. If I had that many I'd sell them all for $5 and get a happy meal. I can't keep stuff.

Dang, nice to see people interested in FF14.

Be warned though, if you like it too much it will suck up all your free time and all other games will cease to exist. I tired quitting by selling my account, missed the game so much I just started a new one.
Crack is whack. It ate up too much of my time and couldn't get into groups for the high level mobs and when I did I would get ripped a new one for little mistakes. Ended up just fishing around the place for the last few days or joining the treasure hunts.

Looking for a phantom or resell of either Payday1 or Payday2
I might have both available on separate accounts

Can't the creator of the Account do a reset?

yup Pantsu_ explained it nicely.. always gotta remember that another person will need to have the acct info though.

If one of you sells a slot and doesn't inform all parties involved, things can get messy down the line.

I think that's one of the main reasons it's not popular here. That and the price breakdown.

Is saving $5 really worth having to share the login details? [using the R-30 / P-20 / L-10 cost split]

If you're still interested in dealing with locked spots, I'd say keep it to trustworthy IRL friends/family. That way you can enter the login details yourself without them knowing or beat down on their door if somethings goes wrong.

There's also the other gs site that seems to be ok with them. [can we even mention the name?? I never really see it posted.. cag is my one stop shop lol]

Playing on the secondaries (aka "locked") isn't bad:) I am selling both slots as phantom and keep playing on the "locked" one. That way I have new games for 20% PSN value:) Trophies? Who cares :D

Are there any Evolve PS4 group going? Or is this game just a bust with the failed alpha and beta testing?

Blogcast ep 149 (1-20-2015)

PS4

• Citizens of Earth
  • Ironclad Tactics
  • Resident Evil HD
  • Saints Row IV: Re-Elected
  • Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
  • Splice *CrossBuy
  • Motorcycle Club
PS3

• Best of Arcade Games
  • Resident Evil HD
  • Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
  • Splice
  • Motorcycle Club
VITA

• Best of Arcade Games
  • Citizens of Earth

Alright guys, really trying to get this group going before the sale ends on Monday. Please PM either me or NemsMole if you are interested.

Ni No Kuni / Dragon's Crown / Okami HD

Resell - $15.66

1. Mr. Anderson

Phantom - $7.83

1. NemsMole

Get up now!

yeah thats why im afraid i had a message box open to tell stomp to hold it for me but if i had to jump back into a mmorpg it would be wow as i have 4 expansions to catch up on

@KAPTAINK

Uncharted 1&2&3 and EITHER CHRONO CROSS OR CHRONO TRIGGER
R$20
1 QDizz
P$6.66
1 Mr anderson

BORROWED MAGESHADOW COLORS
The extra game wasn't mentioned, but I'm willing to pay the extra 66 cents for Chrono Trigger.

Is this all the trophies? Might start a group just to get the plat.
Yeah that's it. I don't know if they're planning on DLC or anything for it yet, but that's all the main game stuff. 1 trophy for finishing the story, then the rest are kill related and some for finding all collectibles.

Edit: It'll most likely be a one playthrough game and I don't expect it to be very long, so you'd probably be better off renting it. :p

Yeah that's it. I don't know if they're planning on DLC or anything for it yet, but that's all the main game stuff. 1 trophy for finishing the story, then the rest are kill related and some for finding all collectibles.

Edit: It'll most likely be a one playthrough game and I don't expect it to be very long, so you'd probably be better off renting it. :p
Depends on the collectables and might be some replaying levels to get all the kills and finding everything. Don't have much time to play games and normally take my time playing them so renting isn't my thing.

bread's done
Back