CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Snakeybro is on my Steam, Nintendo, Xbox and PSN friends lists. Let me know if you need a way to reach out to him. It's probably just bad coincidence.

*edit*
The ps4 share of lego batman 3 with the season pass I bought from snake was fine yesterday when I sold it off. If a person was gonna steal they'd probably go for valuable ones.
Truly a mystery. Maybe try and figure out if the pass wasn't changed after phantoms were made on that resident evil acct, if not a phantom could have stole it. Sony doesn't just change passes on ppl. I wonder if it being a jap acct had anything to do with it tho

Truly a mystery. Maybe try and figure out if the pass wasn't changed after phantoms were made on that resident evil acct, if not a phantom could have stole it. Sony doesn't just change passes on ppl. I wonder if it being a jap acct had anything to do with it tho
Sony required me to change the password on several accounts. I am the sole owner on the majority of the accounts. I couldn't log in and I just had to create a new password from an email link to gain access. I'm not suggesting that is what happened In this case. This is more of a fyi post.

I've had sony change passwords on me without notice

While this is all shady, I think we can all agree that putting blame on a person who can't defend himself isn't right. Think what you want but I SERIOUSLY doubt snakey would steal such a POS share.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Pravado" post="12418122" timestamp="1421444017"]Truly a mystery. Maybe try and figure out if the pass wasn't changed after phantoms were made on that resident evil acct, if not a phantom could have stole it. Sony doesn't just change passes on ppl. I wonder if it being a jap acct had anything to do with it tho[/quote]
He did it in the past, several times and for no reason in random accounts I have owned. Even those days, I found accounts with a e-mail from Sony requesting a password reset and the original one already changed. If you guys can contact now snakey trough steam, just do it and solve the issue.

I put about 5 hrs into it. Not great whatsoever. Best racer ever was either apex for original Xbox, nfs underground/most wanted (old one) or Forza horizon 1 IMO
Yep bro I know. I played for about an hour back when I borrowed it from greggyboy and it was all kinds of boring. To be fair I didn't make it past the second circuit lol. And apparently it's drastically improved (OMG rain and wind!!!). At least that's what GAF would have people believe. There is literally a new thread about it everyday. So I figure I'll give it another chance. I've been pining for a good racer.

If there's no established club I can start one if anyone here is interested. I believe there are quite a few trophies associated with being in one.

Saints Row IV Re-Elected & Gat Out of Hell First Edition PS4

Resell ($30): ThEliteOne

Phantom ($20): 

Send a PM as well if youd like the phantom slot of this. Thanks!

JikiNova's phantom SALE :D

- Ghost Recon Future Soldier $2

- Splinter Cell Trilogy HD $2

- Games of Thrones $2

- Call of Juarez Gunslinger (have 5 accounts) $1.5

- Midnight Club LA Complete Edition $2

- God of War Ascension $3.5

- Final Fantasy XIII-2 $3

- Enslaved $2

- Tales of Xillia $2

- Red Dead Redemption $2

- Super Puzzle Fighter II HD Remix $1

- Zombeer $2

- Minecraft $2

- Crysis Trilogy $6

- Mirror's Edge, Mad Riders, Shoot Many Robots, Tomb Raider (PSX), Tomb Raider II (PSX), MUD FM Motorcross, Ridge Racer Unbound Special Edition, Revenge of the Wounded Dragons, Darksiders, Red Faction Guerilla, Red Faction Armageddon, Child of Eden, Puzzle Dimension - one account, best offer

- Shin Megami Tensei pack: Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga, DDS II, Persona 3 $4

- Strider (PS3) $1.5

- The Last of Us + pre-order bonus, best offer

- Battlefield 4 + all DLC best offer

- Bound by Flame (PS3) $2

- Soul Calibur II HD Online, Munch's Odyssey HD $3

- Castle Crashers $1

- Splinter Cell Blacklist $3

- Mirror's Edge, Crash Commando, Crash Bandicoot trilogy (PSX), Urban Trial Freestyle, Jurassic Park Full Season, Command and Conquer Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge, Thief, Fatal Frame trilogy (PS2), Flashback HD, Castle of Illusion HD, Aliens: Colonial Marines Ultimate Bundle, KickBeat, Mars: War Logs, Max Payne 3 Complete Edition, Resident Evil Revelations, Star Wars The Force Unleashed II, Alice: Madness Returns - one account, best offer

- Destiny (PS3), best offer

- CoD Advanced Warfare, best offer

- Resident Evil HD (PS3), best offer

- Drakengard 3 $7.5

- Resident Evil 6 $3

- Watch Dogs + pre-order bonus $5

That's all I found for PS3, for now. Enjoy and catch a deal:)

In case I missed the question, or your answer, please do tell the forum where all of these separate accounts came from...

you obviously know what you're doing regarding sharing. Also, what is your PSN ID? Thanks.

This one is especially interesting( Call of Juarez Gunslinger (have 5 accounts) $1.5)

I don't think Snakey would be the kind of person to steal such a measly account. If someone is out $ then send me a PM and I'll personally cover the cost of the resell minus depreciation.

Conversation with Snake:

Never tell your password to anyone.
synnarc: Have you been watching the GS thread on CAG the last couple of days?
snakeybro: naw, y
synnarc: People are running into a problem with that RE jap account. Can you check the email for a changed password on it?
snakeybro: yea raibro told me about that. i dont have the info on me. its in my pms on cag which i cant access http://cdn.steamcommunity.com/economy/emoticon/meatytears
synnarc: Did you host it?
snakeybro: yea but lvl30shaymin created the account
synnarc: Ok cool. Thanks for your time mate.
snakeybro: tell my bros, je suis snakey!
synnarc: :)

I don't think Snakey would be the kind of person to steal such a measly account. If someone is out $ then send me a PM and I'll personally cover the cost of the resell minus depreciation.

Conversation with Snake:

Never tell your password to anyone.
synnarc: Have you been watching the GS thread on CAG the last couple of days?
snakeybro: naw, y
synnarc: People are running into a problem with that RE jap account. Can you check the email for a changed password on it?
snakeybro: yea raibro told me about that. i dont have the info on me. its in my pms on cag which i cant access http://cdn.steamcommunity.com/economy/emoticon/meatytears
synnarc: Did you host it?
snakeybro: yea but lvl30shaymin created the account
synnarc: Ok cool. Thanks for your time mate.
snakeybro: tell my bros, je suis snakey!
synnarc: :)
I didn't know him, but I liked his style and laughed hard on his gifs and on this conversation too :D
58161950.jpg

idk what this means. i started as an arcanist and im gonna stick with it for now
Arcanist is a DPS class till level 30

at lvl 30 you can get jobs by leveling different classes

Arcanist can become a Summoner or a Scholar.

Scholar is a healer and will see decently fast que times for dungeons and other items.

SUmmoner is a DPS class and will have the longest que times of the 3 roles, but they are not bad sometimes.

to Unlock the scholar class you need to level Conjurer to 15. to unlock Summoner you need to level Archer(i think)

Still debating on picking up FF14.. I honestly want to but I don't want to get hooked :|
I like FFXIV. But I like MMOs in general. It's pretty fair for the most part. I mean you can play it with a keyboard and mouse set up too. It's also pretty fair with the subscription if you plan to stick to one character too.

I'm playing the trial right now.. I went in 100% blind, made a short dude that is a conjurer (healer?). Lalafell/Dunesfolk. Currently level 9

It.. kind of sucks, I only have 2 things that do damage and it takes a bit to kill stuff

What would you guys suggest for a good ranged DPS? 

Edit: I do have a "heal" which is nice. Also have cleric stance.. which i have no idea what it does

It's really balanced across the board really for Ranged DPS. Black Mage/Thamurger is the real DPS intense heavy class. Archer/Bard is a tactical heavy class with crit based and status effects skills. A variety based ranged class is Alch/Summoner. I play that class as a main and I normally do a mount tank and DOT support based damage. So it's really set damage but it does have crit advantages too.

I'm playing the trial right now.. I went in 100% blind, made a short dude that is a conjurer (healer?). Lalafell/Dunesfolk. Currently level 9

It.. kind of sucks, I only have 2 things that do damage and it takes a bit to kill stuff

What would you guys suggest for a good ranged DPS?

Edit: I do have a "heal" which is nice. Also have cleric stance.. which i have no idea what it does
Cleric will increase you dmg abilities do. As a CNJ/WHM you will be the primary healer so you wont be using it much.

Like they said about ranged DPS above it is pretty balanced. But to add Bard is used as a support DPS in raids, Black Mage is burst DMG and SMN is sustained DOT DMG with the support raise to help the healers.

Of the ranged Classes SMN will be the highest DPS unless a BLM gets a ton of procs for free casts.

Chalupa can go into detail about BRD better than I can, since he mains it. I can help with any tank questions you have though, I main both WAR/PLD, and switch between the 2 depending on what my Raid group needs

Cleric will increase you dmg abilities do. As a CNJ/WHM you will be the primary healer so you wont be using it much.

Like they said about ranged DPS above it is pretty balanced. But to add Bard is used as a support DPS in raids, Black Mage is burst DMG and SMN is sustained DOT DMG with the support raise to help the healers.

Of the ranged Classes SMN will be the highest DPS unless a BLM gets a ton of procs for free casts.

Chalupa can go into detail about BRD better than I can, since he mains it. I can help with any tank questions you have though, I main both WAR/PLD, and switch between the 2 depending on what my Raid group needs
Everything in red confused me. But I'm going to take a blind stab at it.

DMG = Damage

SMN - Shaman

BLM = Black Mage

BRD = Bard

WAR/PLD = War Paladin?

DPS = Damage... Per... SECONDS?

Never played a FF game except for maybe 10 minutes of X. My guess is based on what I seen from this thread mainly from last year.

Everything in red confused me. But I'm going to take a blind stab at it.

DMG = Damage

SMN - Shaman

BLM = Black Mage

BRD = Bard

WAR/PLD = War Paladin?

DPS = Damage... Per... SECONDS?

Never played a FF game except for maybe 10 minutes of X. My guess is based on what I seen from this thread mainly from last year.
You got Damage, Black Mage, Bard, and DPS right. WAR and PLD is Warrior and Paladin. It's two separate class. And SMN is Summoner.

Arcanist is a DPS class till level 30
at lvl 30 you can get jobs by leveling different classes

Arcanist can become a Summoner or a Scholar.

Scholar is a healer and will see decently fast que times for dungeons and other items.
SUmmoner is a DPS class and will have the longest que times of the 3 roles, but they are not bad sometimes.

to Unlock the scholar class you need to level Conjurer to 15. to unlock Summoner you need to level Archer(i think)
So I guess choosing my archer was a bad idea :/jist got to lvl 10 and got tired of the starting area

P.S this is the first time clonesniper posted 3 times in a day in almost a year :/ ff14 dragged him out the woodwork.

Hey, were you guys talking about Driveclub? I have the physical coming from Gamefly (I don't know why) so let me know what to do to join you guys to make the club or whatever.

I'm a sucker for racers. My favorite in recent times was Burnout Paradise. First plat and only game I've ever bothered to boost for that baseball stadium trophy. NFS Rivals was pretty good for this gen but not stellar.

Also, does anyone have any cheap PS4 PvZ shares now? My brother missed it when it went free but I want him to have it so we can play together.

Edit: thanks rai and rpg. Guys are awesome here.

So I guess choosing my archer was a bad idea :/jist got to lvl 10 and got tired of the starting area

P.S this is the first time clonesniper posted 3 times in a day in almost a year :/ ff14 dragged him out the woodwork.
Not really Bard is still fun either way, and as long as you enjoy it you shouldn't be to worried about what others say

Edit: while I may not post as much anymore I do read though the thread everyday and try to stay caught up in things throughout the day

Just found another account with phantoms available:

Call of Duty Ghosts, Tomb Raider Underworld, inFamous Festival of Blood

1. available (phantom) $6

2. available (phantom) $6

Sony required me to change the password on several accounts. I am the sole owner on the majority of the accounts. I couldn't log in and I just had to create a new password from an email link to gain access. I'm not suggesting that is what happened In this case. This is more of a fyi post.
Only time this happened is when someone supposedly obtained bunch of passwords and prompted Sony to reset passwords for handful of people. This caused issues because Hosts didn't write down the date of birth for their accounts and had hard time resetting the passwords. So far I've only had 1 Account (My personal) that had the password resetted.

His FF14 sense tingled

Looking for resells or phantoms of the following:

Payday 1
Payday 2
Street Fighter 3rd Strike
PM sent, waiting to see if the host can recover the password for Payday 2

Only time this happened is when someone supposedly obtained bunch of passwords and prompted Sony to reset passwords for handful of people. This caused issues because Hosts didn't write down the date of birth for their accounts and had hard time resetting the passwords. So far I've only had 1 Account (My personal) that had the password resetted.
I had to do it after the hack and one time after. Would it really surprise you to find out that Sony was making people do it again without telling them again?

3-game group: EA UFC, Saint's Row 4 Re-Elected Edition, and Saint's Row Gat Out of Hell, Comes out tuesday, total cost $54.

Resell - $54:

Phantom: Jersiah

Please PM me if interested, thanks.

I had to do it after the hack and one time after. Would it really surprise you to find out that Sony was making people do it again without telling them again?
No, it wouldn't. I had to do all of the resets in one instance. I hadn't logged into most of the accounts for several months. So the passwords could have been reset at any time. It just so happened I was setting up an account for Pancakes to borrow when I stumbled upon the issue. The odd thing is the account I was getting for Pancakes is from the UK and the other accounts are from the US. It wasn't really any trouble. It just took little time to go through all of the accounts.

well I'm an arcanist lvl 35 and archer lvl 20, I played during the beta both arcanist and archer starting areas, I really prefer more the archer starting area :S

Still selling Game Shares if anyone still interested:

$20 PSN code: $19

J-stars Victory Vs for $10 (1 slot)

My first PSN account for $7 (2 slots)

Persona 4 Arena #1 DLC Pack 3.98 value

Street Fighter IIII W/ #1 DLC, DipSwitch, and Gill Unlock 14.99 value

LBG 1 19.99 value

inFAMOUS 1 19.99 value

Fallout NV Classic DLC .99 cent value

Fallout 3 DLC: Broken Steel 4.99 value

Acceleration of SURGI X Edition 5.99 value

Mass Effect 2 DLC: Cerberus Pack, Terminus Pack 1.99 value

Destrega (PS1 game) 5.99 value

Borderlands 1 19.99 value

Tomb Raider UnderWorld 14.99 value

Scott Pilgrim Vs the World w/ DLC 17.99 value

Pac-MAN Champion Edition DX + 9.99 value

Sonic Adventure W/ DX upgrade 7.98 value

Resident Evil 2 5.99 value

Wolfenstein 3D 4.99 value

2Xtreme 5.99 value

Castlevania: SotN 9.99 value
Both are Phantom prices. 

I'm still also interested in starting a P4U2 (Persona 4 Ultimax Suplex) GS w/o DLC or I want to trade $20 PSN code for P4U2. I want to wait for the game to be cheaper on the store but that's highly unlikely in the near future to start the group. However I can settle for whatever.

Resell $20

1. EmireEffect

2. Open

Phantom $10

1. Open

2. Open

I'm selling my all old PS3 phantoms. Resells also available but only in pairs.

- Ghost Recon Future Soldier $2

- 1 Splinter Cell Trilogy HD $2

- 2 Games of Thrones $2

- Call of Juarez Gunslinger (have 5 accounts) $1.5

- 2 Midnight Club LA Complete Edition $2

- 3 God of War Ascension $3.5

- 1 Final Fantasy XIII-2 $3

- 1 Enslaved, Tales of Xillia $4

- 1 Red Dead Redemption, Undead Nightmare, Red Dead Revolver $3

- 1 Super Puzzle Fighter II HD Remix $1

- 2 Zombeer $2

- 2 Minecraft $2

- 1 Crysis Trilogy $6

- 1 Mirror's Edge, Mad Riders, Shoot Many Robots, Tomb Raider (PSX), Tomb Raider II (PSX), MUD FM Motorcross, Ridge Racer Unbound Special Edition, Revenge of the Wounded Dragons, Darksiders, Red Faction Guerilla, Red Faction Armageddon, Child of Eden, Puzzle Dimension - one account, best offer

- 3 Shin Megami Tensei pack: Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga, DDS II, Persona 3 $4

- 2 Strider (PS3) $1.5

- 3 The Last of Us + pre-order bonus, best offer

- 1 Battlefield 4 + all DLC best offer

- 1 Bound by Flame (PS3) $2

- 2 Soul Calibur II HD Online, Munch's Odyssey HD $3

- 2 Castle Crashers $1

- 1 Splinter Cell Blacklist $3

- 1 Mirror's Edge, Crash Commando, Crash Bandicoot trilogy (PSX), Urban Trial Freestyle, Jurassic Park Full Season, Command and Conquer Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge, Thief, Fatal Frame trilogy (PS2), Flashback HD, Castle of Illusion HD, Aliens: Colonial Marines Ultimate Bundle, KickBeat, Mars: War Logs, Max Payne 3 Complete Edition, Resident Evil Revelations, Star Wars The Force Unleashed II, Alice: Madness Returns - one account, best offer

- 1 Destiny (PS3), best offer

- 2 CoD Advanced Warfare, best offer

- 3 Resident Evil HD (PS3), best offer

- 3 Drakengard 3 $7.5

- 2 Resident Evil 6 $3

- 1 Watch Dogs + pre-order bonus $5

- 2 Call of Duty Ghosts, Tomb Raider Underworld, inFamous Festival of Blood

- 2 WRC 4

- 2 Grid 2

bread's done
Back