CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

You don't understand becoue you are an idiot. Is there any limits for buying accounts? No. You can buy/create 10.000 accounts if you wish for. You need link for 404.html or what? I have over 50 PS3 accounts, and over 30 PS4 accounts. I'm selling phantoms on auctions, after six months they are back, you don't even know? CAG isn't only game sharing forum in the net.

How to trust moron who public PMs on public forum?
YOU SHOULD HAVE PM'D Him your concern about him posting That PM. Calling him those names on the board was basically your three strikes with one swing. I personally dont take likely to n00bs entering this thread and insulting family. Cause thats who these guys are to me I have known most of them going on 3 years I dont care who you are innocent or not u shoould have held restraint. If u didnt notice the vast majority of us ignore your constant posts because we are weary of scammers. The fact u selling phantoms proves nothing that you are trust worthy. WHEN THE RESELLS are up for grabs thats when the wolf unzips the sheeps clothing. So if u are trustworthy then u should have nothing to worry about. But me personally I will not trade with you. I will still update your feedback but U have disgusted me.

JE SUIS SNAKEY

You've been a member for approximately 26 days, you sure everyone else is doing the same thing?
After 26 days of watching this topic: everyone who started a game share group also have LOT of games for rent, $1-1.5 per week. That's the profit itself. I'm sharing games few years and I know how it's working. Just not sure every CAGer knows that. Probably not.

Let it be known I have NO problem with anyone from CAG joining the group. But matty pretty much accused me of trying to be a scammer when all I was trying to do was tell him the share is originally from gametz. He wanted to keep it on CAG which I can't do when its a Gametz share that simple. So I thought it be easier just to find someone else who understood it better. It was my mistake for not messaging him sooner then I planned, but as I said before I am doing a lot right now with this share. Heck I didn't plan to make this many groups but I am doing the best I can to fill these other groups so my fellow members get the game.
I'm not hating on you. I understand your concerns. Also, you are more of a spokesman for the other GTZ members anyway. I get that you are providing the voice for their concerns. Whether you like it or not, you are officially in politics now. You can't please everyone. Communication is key to avoiding these types of issues. A simple pm would have sufficed. For example;

Hello, Matty.

It is with a heavy heart I must inform you that you have been removed from Dying Light GTZ group #5. This is in no way a direct reflection on your character. However, at this time we have decided to pursue other opportunities to gain a more experienced candidate. I thank you for your time and I am deeply sorry to have wasted any of your precious time.

Kind regards,

O.C. elected GTZ official.

I'm not hating on you. I understand your concerns. Also, you are more of a spokesman for the other GTZ members anyway. I get that you are providing the voice for their concerns. Whether you like it or not, you are officially in politics now. You can't please everyone. Communication is key to avoiding these types of issues. A simple pm would have sufficed. For example;

Hello, Matty.

It is with a heavy heart I must inform you that you have been removed from Dying Light GTZ group #5. This is in no way a direct reflection on your character. However, at this time we have decided to pursue other opportunities to gain a more experienced candidate. I thank you for your time and I am deeply sorry to have wasted any of your precious time.

Kind regards,

O.C. elected GTZ official.
Lol In the future I will remember this thanks Kerouac. I never thought I take up politics XD.

Lol In the future I will remember this thanks Kerouac. I never thought I take up politics XD.
cuts and paste in one note in case i may ever need to break bad news in a cotton candy way to gtz bros :p

Posted Today, 12:28 PM

QDizzle, on 18 Jan 2015 - 1:17 PM, said:

So if u are trustworthy then u should have nothing to worry about. But me personally I will not trade with you. I will still update your feedback but U have disgusted me.
You're welcome. We should call a spade a spade.

?????

Last edited by a moderator:
But me personally I will not trade with you. I will still update your feedback but U have disgusted me.

JE SUIS SNAKEY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZaJYDPY-YQ

WE CANT POST GIFS ANYMORE WHY

In other news... I got fucked up last night and I'm just now recovering.. I saw metro redux is on sale for $25 at BB and I've got a $5 cert.. It's either get that, FF 14 or Dying light (which just looks like dead island to me and I hated that )

You don't understand becoue you are an idiot. Is there any limits for buying accounts? No. You can buy/create 10.000 accounts if you wish for. You need link for 404.html or what? I have over 50 PS3 accounts, and over 30 PS4 accounts. I'm selling phantoms on auctions, after six months they are back, you don't even know? CAG isn't only game sharing forum in the net.

How to trust moron who public PMs on public forum?
Way to build up trust amongst a community which you are new to! You show up and start calling a trusted thread vet an idiot? You should look up the word "irony". Good luck with the thread, you're off to a bangup start!

FEEDBACK UPDATED. EVERY WEEK I STRESS TO MEMBERS TO QUOTE THE PERSON WHO ALREADY SENT FEEDBACK SO IT MAKES MY JOB EASIER. ITS DIFFICULT TO GO BACK PAGES TO VERIFY THAT I WAS WRONG FOR ADDING DOUBLE FEEDBACK. IF YOU DONT SEE YOUR FEEDBACK DONT PM ME AS I HAVE BEEN ASKING THIS EVERY WEEK FOR JUST ABOUT 2 MONTHS.

SPECIAL WELCOME TO

EmireEffect JikiNova NemsMole
GeeWiz

Hope you guys impact positive towards the community.

JIKINOVA DID U PROVIDE IWARBOY WITH YOUR PSN INFO?

Also BLain why would u use a proxy to sign into paypal. Its obvious they would pick up on it as they are a high security site. Thats an instant red flag for money laundering or shady business. They were probably montering that account for quite some time. sucks u lost your funds bro.
Thanks for updating the feedback tracker, QDizzle. Just curious, how is the sheet sorted?

Way to build up trust amongst a community which you are new to! You show up and start calling a trusted thread vet an idiot? You should look up the word "irony". Good luck with the thread, you're off to a bangup start!
Sorry man, I don't care he is a vet, wet or pet. If first asking me for it and later public PMs on public forum - he is an idiot and I will not change my opinion about him. End of story.

Sorry man, I don't care he is a vet, wet or pet. If first asking me for it and later public PMs on public forum - he is an idiot and I will not change my opinion about him. End of story.
And that right there is what makes you such a fuckin dolt. If you think talking shit against someone who everyone else respects is a good way to form a relationship then you're dumber than I gave you credit for.

And you will continue to have your posts ignored by most of us as a result of your lack of care. This is a tight knit community, refusing to accept that is just going to dig yourself deeper into a hole. This is the equivalent of walking up to a group of friends, talking crap about one of them, then looking at the rest and going "hey guys anyone wanna buy stuff off me?"

You are not entitled to do business here, regardless of what you may think. If you really wanna call a spade a spade, you are not the only supplier on a lot of games you are offering, and now people are going to be hesitant to deal with you because of all of this.

Just to add to today's apparent hot topic of Jikinova...

Decided to give him a chance a week ago with a small share where I'd be the phantom. He said some odd things when I asked him about his lack of GS feedback here so I can't say I trusted him but was still willing to do it as long as I got the game first and then paid. He agreed. Today I checked it out and password didn't work, asked him about it and he replied that he hadn't heard back from me after sending info and sold it to someone else. Two problems here. First, that's exactly what the deal was, I pay AFTER I have the game which isn't even out yet so he broke the deal, through misunderstanding, impatience, or whatever. I'll chalk that up to misunderstanding and give him the benefit of the doubt there. Second, he never even asked me and just resold my spot which I wouldn't even know if I didn't check today. That's worse to me because we could have cleared up that misunderstanding.

Messaged him about this and told him why he went about it wrong and as I kinda expected, he didn't understand and was completely unapologetic. He said I should have checked sooner, I said the game comes out tuesday, nothing wrong with me not doing so until the sunday 2 days before as that's fairly common when you're busy. He said I should have messaged him about that and I reminded him that I had already told him I wouldn't be sending payment until the game was available and if anything, he should have messaged me to confirm we were still good if he thought something was wrong (it wasn't) and was about to break our deal and sell my spot to someone else without warning. I said if that's how he conducts business that's a shame and he just threw it right back completely missing the point. In this case it's fine, I can get the game elsewhere and didn't send him any money so I'm not worried about it. But since he's sending off red flags to many other members here, figured I'd shed some light on the nature of his character and how he conducts business. Confirmed he sells shares, regular and timeshare, on ebay and many other places for profit, is very comfortable breaking deals with no notice, and is pretty nasty in general instead of atleast realizing that he went about it badly. I'd say avoid as he's not honest with his word, considerate with those he deals with, nor safe with shares. He has very different views about gamesharing in general which might be fine for his other site but conflict sharply with the way most veterans here do business which is probably the reason why he's rocking the boat left and right.

Note to all new guys as I dealt with 2 bad apples in a row now who had no idea what they were doing and didn't wanna ask... it doesn't really matter how much feedback or experience you have on other sites, espeically when they're sites we never heard of, sites belonging to you (that you now say were sabotaged by a co-owner or whatever), and auction sites like ebay and amazon. If you come in with a chip on your shoulder and a bad attitude, you're gonna get exposed real fast as someone people avoid. Best thing to do is learn how we do things on CAG and adjust cause that's where you are.

EDIT: Thanks Trueblade for the reminder on how to do spoiler tags.

And that right there is what makes you such a fuckin dolt. If you think talking shit against someone who everyone else respects is a good way to form a relationship then you're dumber than I gave you credit for.
I don't need relationship with him. And really don't care who's respects him and who is not. It's that hard to understand? I have more games than he, so I am a piece of shit, scammer and what else? C'mon, let's be serious and end this worthless flame. As QDizzle said, don't trade with me, I will not trade with you and everyone will be happy.

Also, can someone remind me how to do spoiler tags? Wanna hide that for those who don't feel like reading.
[ spoiler ] Your spoiler is hidden in here! [ /spoiler ]

When using the spoiler tag, make sure to remove the extra spaces,
, that I used in the example.

Raiborg, what happened to that long post of yours telling us all the things that you weren't going to be doing anymore? That lasted, what, a day?
Six weeks, actually. I guess I'll start doing it again. Six weeks isn't that long, but I expected there to be some improvement. I tried to give some assistance to Pravado and Iwarboy, but they were unable to follow through. Hell, I even pointed out a member was likely previously banned and you have people adding him to their groups and attempting to assist him with his Paypal 'problem'.

I don't need relationship with him. And really don't care who's respects him and who is not. It's that hard to understand? I have more games than he, so I am a piece of shit, scammer and what else? C'mon, let's be serious and end this worthless flame. As QDizzle said, don't trade with me, I will not trade with you and everyone will be happy.
And this right here just backs up your reputation of not getting it. It doesn't matter if you have a relationship with him. Not everyone here has relationships with every member but the difference is we don't use the forum to shit on a regular and then expect the rest of the thread to trust us. The thing you need to learn is this thread is all about trust and your actions are showing everyone that you're not someone likely to be trustworthy. You're not gonna get much done here dude so seriously, walk away. Clearly nobody wants you here and your continued presence here will result in nothing. Nobody will do business with you with that attitude

Exactly, you didn't ask anything. Just broke the deal and sold my spot to someone else without notice. If you HAD asked what was up, where's payment, do we still have a deal, etc, we would have been fine. Anyway, I'm done with it, you get it or you don't, and people will think what they will.

I did not ask you for payment. You had the access data for 4 days and do nothing. Today I decided to sell it for new buyer and the transaction is already completed.
Exactly, you didn't ask anything. Just broke the deal and sold my spot to someone else without notice. If you HAD asked what was up, where's payment, do we still have a deal, etc, we would have been fine. Anyway, I'm done with it, you get it or you don't, and people will think what they will.

I did not ask you for payment. You had the access data for 4 days and do nothing. Today I decided to sell it for new buyer and the transaction is already completed.
Did u read that post you made correctly? Isn't it common courtesy to simply send a message asking what's the latest or that u doin another buyer. Dude as far as I can tell u have no place here. We are the most open of GS forums and u somehow managed to piss off everyone's Sunday. HELL even Yanks Synarc and professorStotch are probably collective asking WHERE THE F*CK IS RAIBORG........PROBABLY :/ *DONT QUOTE ME ON THAT* I mean that literally

Edit: Sooo apparently Raiborg emerged from the shadows without me noticing before I posted. :/ WOW

2ae2822acdc3b5d416ee39ba05c7434a.jpg

Still looking for Second Son Resell, it seems I got LoF phantom.

For the members of CAG that have dealt with my n00bishness, I'm grateful that you were folks were patient with me as I learned the ropes.  Whether I was new here or not, I tried to treat of each of my personal occasions of contact with courtesy, respect, and clear communication.  That's just common sense to me.  If there was anything that I didn't understand, I would ask, maybe to the annoyance of some vets, but being crystal clear on a deal helps everyone involved.

Thanks CAG'ers!

Six weeks, actually. I guess I'll start doing it again. Six weeks isn't that long, but I expected there to be some improvement. I tried to give some assistance to Pravado and Iwarboy, but they were unable to follow through. Hell, I even pointed out a member was likely previously banned and you have people adding him to their groups and attempting to assist him with his Paypal 'problem'.
Why did you stop in the first place?

How were we to know not to do business with him if there wasn't any evidence pointed out that he may have done something wrong?

[SIZE=12pt]For Sale:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Murdered: Soul Suspect phantom/ resell (PS4) make offer[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Cars 2 resell (PS3) make offer [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Ben 10 Omniverse resell (PS3) make offer[/SIZE]

Devil May Cry HD Collection phantom (PS3) make offer

[SIZE=12pt]Trine2 (PS3) phantom/resell make offer[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Red Dead Redemption (PS3) resell make offer[/SIZE]

Why did you stop in the first place?

How were we to know not to do business with him if there wasn't any evidence pointed out that he may have done something wrong?
Trying to get some people to level up. Takes longer than I thought.

The info I posted made a pretty good case that they were the same person. Disregarding that, they tried selling slots of a hacked account.

For the members of CAG that have dealt with my n00bishness, I'm grateful that you were folks were patient with me as I learned the ropes. Whether I was new here or not, I tried to treat of each of my personal occasions of contact with courtesy, respect, and clear communication. That's just common sense to me. If there was anything that I didn't understand, I would ask, maybe to the annoyance of some vets, but being crystal clear on a deal helps everyone involved.

Thanks CAG'ers!
And that's how it's done. Least it's supposed to be. There's a right way to build up trust, and a wrong way. This would be an example of the right way!

Let me try this again lol.

Just letting it be known who ever takes this spot must understand this share original comes from Gametz, but there no reason we can't have CAG members on it. Host will be will2.

Group 4.

Sellable($30)
Open

Phantom($20)
peteystreet

Locked($10)
stevemoco

So what's the deal with this PS4 gs library? I'm interested in the details. I was a member of the PS3 gs library way back when the forum had "groups" you could create, sign up for, and join. If that matters at all.

CAG GS drama season 3(4?) I don't enjoy this show, how come its still on while many other great shows are canceled after the first season??

So what's the deal with this PS4 gs library? I'm interested in the details. I was a member of the PS3 gs library way back when the forum had "groups" you could create, sign up for, and join. If that matters at all.
link in my sig. not the same library at all though, just shares the name "library"

For Sale:
PS4:
Bound by Flame Phantom - $8 (or rent for $1/week)
The Last of Us Remastered Phantom - $6.67
Thief Phantom - $8 (or rent for $1/week)
Watch Dogs + Season Pass Phantom - $13 (or rent for $1.50/week)

PS3:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass Phantom - $3
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $4
Child of Light [UK] Phantom - $1
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Phantom - $7
Diablo 3 (vanilla) Phantom - free (regulars only)
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3
MGS 2 HD + MGS 3 HD + MGS:pW HD [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
Resident Evil 4 HD + DmC + Vergil's Downfall + Costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame Phantom - $4
TLOU + Season Pass Phantom - $6

Available for rent (per week):
PS4:
Alien: Isolation - $1.50
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass - $1
Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1
Child of Light [UK] - $0.50
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75
Metro Redux - $1.50
Need for Speed Rivals - $1
Shadow Warrior - $1.25
Sniper Elite 3 - $1.25

Currently being rented:
PS4: (per week)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1
Destiny + Expansion Pass - $1.50 (out for a while)
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50 (out for a while)
Driveclub + Season Pass - $1.50
Far Cry 4 -$1.50 
Grand Theft Auto V - $1.50
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor + Season Pass - $1.50
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition- $1.50
The Evil Within - $1.50
Wolfenstein: TNO - $1

I cannot edit for some reason, but the concern is that there is someone claiming they have a PS3 forum that was sabatoged.. by co-admin? and while this is said, there are numerous accounts within 'his' hands.. instead of the so-called 'co-administrators'.

There was never a 'PS3 forum' web link provided, neither was there a forum name(ID) provided.

There was only a PS4 link provided with a member count of 12? At the time the message link was received to which any person could create a forum, so this actual link is invalid.

I don't understand why there is trust for this new member who had a great number of accounts, but my advice is ~ tread very carefully, friends, whoever you are.
I doubt any veterans are doing business with this person.

bread's done
Back