CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I'm a little confused on that. So If I'm the sellable on a COD Season Pass, I can still play that dlc ONLY on the account that has the game and not my main, even as a sellable? So essentially, ps3 and ps4 sellables still don't get DLC, only the locked account? Let me know if that's correct as we understand it now or if I'm misunderstanding.

Alright so apparently I can now phantomize my main again, so I am offering up a phantom of my PS4 half. Here is a list of what I have *NOT counting PS+ freebies*:

The Last Of Us Remastered
Resident Evil HD
Never Alone
Alien: Isolation
Lego Marvel Superheroes
Zen Pinball 2 w/almost all tables
Monopoly
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare
Costume Quest 2
Rogue Legacy
inFamous Second Son First Light
The Unfinished Swan
Minecraft
Rygar
Battlefield 4
Call Of Duty Ghosts
Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag Gold Edition
Flower
Flow
Trine 2
Child Of Light
Final Fantasy XIV
FIFA 14
Fez

Asking $40. As always, I have conditions. I shall lay them out for you all here. No noobs please, do not waste your time clicking below if nobody can vouch for you. My conditions are as follows:

You must have at least 10 positive trades/sales

No suspicions of being a scammer

Must be able to download immediately

PM me if interested! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lego Batman 3 PS3

Resell -$13.33-10%

Phantom - $6.67-10%

1. khaledseif

2. xlukk

Also, I have a question. When i send money via Paypal using Credit Card, Does it incur cash advance fees?

I want to sell Phantom account of ps4, I have two games in my account ....Motogp14 and Mxgp.
Someone please pm me how to make phantom account. This is my first time selling any phantom account that's why.
Thanks.

On the topic of the AW DLC, I think what's actually happening is the customization items are tied to the account for online, in the same way that stuff like FF14 subs and purchased money on GTAV is. I'm certain that you'll be able to play the actual maps when they come out on your regular account, else they're going to have some people quite pissed off at them.

New library additions

PS4:
The Last of Us Remastered
How to Survive: Stormwarning Edition
Far Cry 4
Assassin's Creed Unity
Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition
Destiny
Destiny Season Pass
Never Alone
inFamous Second Son

I personally will also be donating Little Big Planet 3, Walking Dead S1, Shadow Warrior, and Pier Solar (all PS4) when I'm done with them.
Whoa, really nice, P. Haven't checked out a game for a while but that's a nice update.

I have one problem, can't log into my account, I bought LEGO marvel and I have created new user but when I want to log into PSN I recieve this message  "cannot use the sony entertainment network account of another user on this ps4". I have checked on PC and it says that there are not any devices activated. Can someone help me?

Reposting this from earlier in the thread. Not sure if it's against the general etiquette, just wanted to get these done before the 10% off code expires (prices assume code is active).

Metal Gear Solid 4 ($18 after coupon)

Resell -$6

1. FEGuy

Phantom - $3

1. YoungTaylor?

2. khaledseif (slow internet/long download time)

Tales of Xillia 2 ($36 after coupon)

Resell - $12

1. FEGuy

2. ClydeShebang? (will take "whichever will get the group filled faster", can move to phantom if someone else wants resell)

Phantom - $6

Costume Quest 2 $3.00 + Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition $5.10

1.Rpg

$3.06

101902.png
Grim Fandango Remastered has a platinum, 48 trophies

File Size:

4.2GB

Whoa, really nice, P. Haven't checked out a game for a while but that's a nice update.
When one or two people start donating, people see it and want to put their shares in there. It's like give a penny take a penny, if you're the guy constantly taking pennies while people are giving, you're gonna feel bad and want to leave one yourself eventually. Problem is most people dont donate past their entry donation, and as a result entry donation rules have to become stricter since most regulars are already members and there aren't many people left who need to join.

I can see who clicks on what in the library, and the PS4 retail games have significantly more hits than the PS3/PSN games ever had. This tells me less and less people are starting to care about PS3 games, so while I don't want to phase that section out whatsoever, I want to stop taking additions for it as entry to the library, unless they're brand new (good) games.

As of this moment, no PS3 games older than Nov 2014 are acceptable as entry, or cheap PSN games. People always ask to donate former PS+ games as well, those were never allowed as entry. My logic is that old ps3/PSN games are cheap already, and anyone who wants them can get them for relatively low cost. This is being done in an effort to build up the PS4 retail portion of the library. The more PS4 games we can get in there, the more appealing it is to join, and the more likely someone is going to bust out the piggy bank on a new game to gain entry instead of offering cheap shares they don't need anymore that nobody is going to play. Like I've said since day one, I want quality over quantity in there, and I think so far this has been accomplished.

Just want to take a moment to say thanks to everyone in the library community for playing a part in it, and a big shoutout to those who have donated more than one game, and an even bigger shoutout to those who have donated multiple PS4 titles. It truly is a magnificent thing to have 150+ games available to rent at your disposal, it's like a more efficient version of gamefly/blockbuster that I never knew was possible before I joined up here.

Hey Everyone. I'm new to this Forum Site and been looking for people that have Farcry 4 or Call of Duty Advance Warfare for PS3 that i can gameshare from you ? In return i'll give you Minecraft with all of the DLC, Destiny, Army of Two Devils Cartel, Borderlands 2 and i been wanting to try out Farcry 4 and Advance Warfare for while now and been hoping that someone on this site would be willing to help out ? 

For Sale:
PS4:
Bound by Flame Phantom - $8 (or rent for $1/week)
Thief Phantom - $5 (or rent for $1/week)
Watch Dogs + Season Pass Phantom - $13 (or rent for $1.50/week)

PS3:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass Phantom - $3
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $4
Child of Light [UK] Phantom - $1
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Phantom - $7
Diablo 3 (vanilla) Phantom - free (regulars only)
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3
MGS 2 HD + MGS 3 HD + MGS:pW HD [UK] Phantom - free (regulars only)
Resident Evil HD Phantom - $2
Resident Evil 4 HD + DmC + Vergil's Downfall + Costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame Phantom - $4
TLOU + Season Pass Phantom - $6

Available for rent (per week):
PS4:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass - $1
Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1
Child of Light [UK] - $0.50
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75
Metro Redux - $1.50
Need for Speed Rivals - $1
Shadow Warrior - $1
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition- $1.50
Sniper Elite 3 - $1.25
The Evil Within - $1.50

Currently being rented:
PS4: (per week)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1
Destiny + Expansion Pass - $1.50 (out for a while)
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50 
Driveclub + Season Pass - $1.50
Far Cry 4 -$1.50 
Grand Theft Auto V - $1.50
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor + Season Pass - $1.50
Saints Row IV Re-Elected + Gat Out of Hell - $1.50
Wolfenstein: TNO - $1

When one or two people start donating, people see it and want to put their shares in there. It's like give a penny take a penny, if you're the guy constantly taking pennies while people are giving, you're gonna feel bad and want to leave one yourself eventually. Problem is most people dont donate past their entry donation, and as a result entry donation rules have to become stricter since most regulars are already members and there aren't many people left who need to join.

I can see who clicks on what in the library, and the PS4 retail games have significantly more hits than the PS3/PSN games ever had. This tells me less and less people are starting to care about PS3 games, so while I don't want to phase that section out whatsoever, I want to stop taking additions for it as entry to the library, unless they're brand new (good) games.

As of this moment, no PS3 games older than Nov 2014 are acceptable as entry, or cheap PSN games. People always ask to donate former PS+ games as well, those were never allowed as entry. My logic is that old ps3/PSN games are cheap already, and anyone who wants them can get them for relatively low cost. This is being done in an effort to build up the PS4 retail portion of the library. The more PS4 games we can get in there, the more appealing it is to join, and the more likely someone is going to bust out the piggy bank on a new game to gain entry instead of offering cheap shares they don't need anymore that nobody is going to play. Like I've said since day one, I want quality over quantity in there, and I think so far this has been accomplished.

Just want to take a moment to say thanks to everyone in the library community for playing a part in it, and a big shoutout to those who have donated more than one game, and an even bigger shoutout to those who have donated multiple PS4 titles. It truly is a magnificent thing to have 150+ games available to rent at your disposal, it's like a more efficient version of gamefly/blockbuster that I never knew was possible before I joined up here.
I'd like to commend you for keeping up with this. Some of us(meaning me) haven't been on as much for a while now but it's nice to see things the the library has been kept maintained and running strong.

Is it worh to buy ps4 for 400 eur or better wait til ps4 slim drops out?
Look for a deal with a game and get it. I bought mine in December for 400eu, got D3UE with it (used, but w/e).

It is a very solid and nice console and i doubt sony will drop the price in the near future.

THIS IS THE CONSOLE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR *hand wiggle*

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS3/PS4 with season pass

PS4 Resellable ($30): Jersiah
PS4 Phantom ($20): Jersiah
PS4 Locked ($18):
PS3 Resellable ($11): blu_ray_freak GTZ
PS3 Resellable ($11):
PS3 Phantom ($5): Mageshadow

Brought down price of ps3 resellables in hopes to fill today and get 10% off. If so, all prices above will be 10% cheaper.

Is it worh to buy ps4 for 400 eur or better wait til ps4 slim drops out?
If you want it, just buy it, it's not big/loud/ugly/unreliable, I seriously don't know how a slim version would be better (maybe with a larger HDD). From Hungary you can buy a new one for ~350€ or a pre-owned for ~290€.

Gamesharing question, sorry if it's been covered but I don't frequent the thread much anymore:

My main has a game preordered for tuesday. It's downloadable as of today, so if someone were to buy a phantom, download said preordered game, will it be playable if I do the reset before tuesday?

FEEDBACK HAS BEEN UPDATED

I noticed guys are still doing deals with jikinova please do this at your OWN risk.

special welcome to

PEARLS & FEGUY to the feedback sheet

Nice having you on board hope you can contribute to the community.

Congrats to Pancakes for entering the Elite Platinum GS Squad. :p

I have one problem, can't log into my account, I bought LEGO marvel and I have created new user but when I want to log into PSN I recieve this message "cannot use the sony entertainment network account of another user on this ps4". I have checked on PC and it says that there are not any devices activated. Can someone help me?
anyone?

PS4 Phantom ($18): Jersiah
PS4 Locked ($18):
PS3 Resellable ($12):
PS3 Resellable ($12):

Brought down price of ps3 resellables in hopes to fill today and get 10% off. If so, all prices above will be 10% cheaper.
just a heads up, i think there was a set date as to when that title was cross buy between ps3 and ps4, i want to say it was until late january. might want to look into that to make sure it's still going on

Gamesharing question, sorry if it's been covered but I don't frequent the thread much anymore:

My main has a game preordered for tuesday. It's downloadable as of today, so if someone were to buy a phantom, download said preordered game, will it be playable if I do the reset before tuesday?
no wait till the game is unlocked before doing it

no wait till the game is unlocked before doing it
Ugh. Alright thanks.

I am offering up a phantom of the PS4 half of my main. Here is a list of what I have *NOT counting PS+ freebies, but now counting the game preordered*:

Dying Light

The Last Of Us Remastered
Resident Evil HD
Never Alone
Alien: Isolation
Lego Marvel Superheroes
Zen Pinball 2 w/almost all tables
Monopoly
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare
Costume Quest 2
Rogue Legacy
inFamous Second Son First Light
The Unfinished Swan
Minecraft
Rygar
Battlefield 4
Call Of Duty Ghosts
Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag Gold Edition
Flower
Flow
Trine 2
Child Of Light
Final Fantasy XIV
FIFA 14
Fez

Asking $40. As always, I have conditions. I shall lay them out for you all here. No noobs please, do not waste your time clicking below if nobody can vouch for you. My conditions are as follows:

You must have at least 10 positive trades/sales

No suspicions of being a scammer

Must be able to download immediately

PM me if interested!

just a heads up, i think there was a set date as to when that title was cross buy between ps3 and ps4, i want to say it was until late january. might want to look into that to make sure it's still going on
isnt it march 31st?

Another Costume Quest 2 $3.00 + Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition $5.10 group if anyone is interested!

1. Breakfuss (resell)

$3.06 (phantom)
2. OPEN

PS3 or PS4?

Should be possible with both, provided you take the proper precautions. PS4 is trickier. In either case, I would advise to just wait until the game unlocks.

Thanks for the heads up pravado. Cross-promotion still live so we're all good. 2 spots left. Though if they don't, I'll just adjust prices so we can still do this.

Look for a deal with a game and get it. I bought mine in December for 400eu, got D3UE with it (used, but w/e).
It is a very solid and nice console and i doubt sony will drop the price in the near future.

THIS IS THE CONSOLE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR *hand wiggle*
Here in Latvia there arent many peoples who are selling used ps4 consiles. And new with a game costs about 450 eur. I thought maybe slim version will be better like with ps3.

PS4 Phantom ($18): Jersiah
PS4 Locked ($18):
PS3 Resellable ($12): blu_ray_freak GTZ
PS3 Resellable ($12):

if I can find someone to buy my resell slot of AW, I'll buy in on your group. Only after season pass hehe

If you want it, just buy it, it's not big/loud/ugly/unreliable, I seriously don't know how a slim version would be better (maybe with a larger HDD). From Hungary you can buy a new one for ~350€ or a pre-owned for ~290€.
Yeah, but if i would buy it from hungary then the shipment to Latvia would be expenaive. So better buy it in local store, anyway maybe i could try to get a discount for it.
Is the graphics are realy better than ps3 or just a small changes?

Yeah, but if i would buy it from hungary then the shipment to Latvia would be expenaive. So better buy it in local store, anyway maybe i could try to get a discount for it.
Is the graphics are realy better than ps3 or just a small changes?
No the graphics on ps3 are way better and games run more smoothly there.

So you guys think $40 is fair considering the account has Advanced Warfare and Dying Light?
its fair, but most people have most of those games (free on ps+ or real cheap on sale/timeshare), so it's gonna be hard to sell. dying light alone is a $25 phantom so you'll prob sell it quicker with that, but without it, you would have some trouble. I've seen people have to discount shares for most of those games bc they weren't selling... but yeah $40 is fair

Timeshare PS4

Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell

Fifa 15

Samurai Warriors 4

NFS Rivals

Guilty Gear xrd sign

Warriors Orichi Ultimate 3 
Dragon Age Inquisition 
GTA V 
 Little Big planet 3 
The Crew 
Battlefield + Premium 
Last of Us 
 Farcry4 
 Tales from the borderlands ep 1 
 Game of thrones ep 1 
 Lord Of Fallen 
 Driveclub 
 Sleeping Dogs Def Edition 
 NBA2K15 
 COD Advanced Warfare. 
 The Evil Within 

PVZ Garden Warfare 
Shadow Of Mordor

Walking Dead season 2 
Walking Dead season 1 
Metal Gear Ground Zeros 
 Styx Master Of Shadows 
 The Wolf among Us 
 WWE 2K15 
 Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark

Phantom PS4

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark

Phantom PS3

Guilty Gear xrd sign ps3

For those that pmd me about the EVIL WITHIN and SHADOW OF MORDOR season pass! I will be getting them Hopefully by tomorrow

its fair, but most people have most of those games (free on ps+ or real cheap on sale/timeshare), so it's gonna be hard to sell. dying light alone is a $25 phantom so you'll prob sell it quicker with that, but without it, you would have some trouble. I've seen people have to discount shares for most of those games bc they weren't selling... but yeah $40 is fair
Probably right. But that's the lowest I'll go. Don't matter if it sells or not, won't be the first time I reset without selling the share.

HAVE (PS3 resells)

South Park Stick of Truth resell - $8 Amazon GC

Child of Light resell - $2 Amazon GC

Both for $9

No need for sarcasm. I know graphics are better on ps4, but i dont know how big changes there are.
Don't know what you mean by "chances" but PS3 is a 8 or maybe 9 years old technology compared to the ps4 that is only 1 and half years old technology. Everything is superior on ps4. My answer was maybe unnecessary but that was a no brainer question.

bread's done
Back