CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Beat heroic Crota 2x over the weekend. Actually going to have to side with Pravado (*gasp*) on this. Just don't see the point with further attempts, although in my case I got all weapons except the hand cannon. What a shitty ass encounter. VoG > all day. Bungie is clearly trying to compensate. I'll help friends who need an extra person but otherwise I'm not touching that mess.

And what the fuck is a Grim Fandango? Anyone here getting it? I want to try it because of all the hype but I wish there were some impressions/reviews that I could see before. Not sure if this is a buy or timeshare type situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
And what the fuck is a Grim Fandango? Anyone here getting it? I want to try it because of all the hype but I wish there were some impressions/reviews that I could see before. Not sure if this is a buy or timeshare type situation.
The game originally came out in 1998. There are impressions/reviews/videos all over the internet. Did you even try? :p

Not a DB fan. I just wish they had better storylines, and past storylines actually had consequences that stick. The streak/Brock Lesnar part-time thing finally paid off for them after last night's match, and now it looks like they're about to waste it at WM31. People think he's the strongest ever kayfabe wise now.

Plus if you always cave and give ppl what they want they'll get bored of it.
He hasn't been doing this for the most part since 2001. Remember how over RVD was during that terrible invasion angle? How about our first undisputed champion?

Beat heroic Crota 2x over the weekend. Actually going to have to side with Pravado (*gasp*) on this. Just don't see the point with further attempts, although in my case I got all weapons except the hand cannon. What a shitty ass encounter. VoG > all day. Bungie is clearly trying to compensate. I'll help friends who need an extra person but otherwise I'm not touching that mess.

Once you hit 32 the only reason to keep playing is if you have nothing else to play or are addicted to the point where you can't stop. None of the hard mode weapons will provide a significant advantage. They needed to add trophies to that dlc for sure. I laugh at friends who obsess over gettin every exotic as I dive balls deep into 5 new games by the time they get a gun that will just sit in their vault once the new dlc comes out

And Grimm fandango is a point and click

FS:

PS4:
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign - Phantom($25) Resell($35)
Bound By Flame - Phantom ($8)

PS3:
J-Stars Victory Vs. - Phantom ($9)
Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star - Phantom ($7)
Arcana Heart 3: Love Max - Phantom ($5)
Assassin's Creed Black Flag - Phantom ($3)

Accepting Payments in Paypal, Amazon GC or XBL Points/Currency. If you think the prices are too high, feel free to make an offer!

HAVE (PS3 resells)

South Park Stick of Truth resell - $8 Amazon GC

Child of Light resell - $2 Amazon GC

Diablo Ultimate Edition resell - $8 Amazon GC

All three for $15

Yeah dumping those guys lifeless bodies was Vince's attempt at getting show/Kane heat not trolling. Problem is that the top heels don't have good heat besides Rollins, they have xpac heat. And they need heat to make faces look good. The real issue is that Vince's attempts at getting heat don't work and it comes off as trolling.

But again, main title isn't everything. Have faith they won't fuck up the rest of the storyline going into mania. The roster is finally decent after many years of shit.

It might be Stockholm syndrome talking, but I don't think anyone has the right to give Vince shut for doing what he wants. You do have the right to think it's idiotic, but it's his product. Sure he's a millionaire who could be a billionaire if he just gave fans what they want, but I'm not gonna fault a guy for creating what he wants. You wouldn't ask your favorite band to rewrite a song if you think it sucks.

Plus if you always cave and give ppl what they want they'll get bored of it. Daniel Bryan pops dropped significantly after 2 months with the title.

They could always take the strap off lesnar as well before mania. Who knows. To think they'll do nothing is insane. Philly is a smark crowd and kids love reigns. Kids make up most of their Merch sales. I'm interested to see if non Philly crowds shit on reigns
Outrage:

You can't have your other top babyfaces look that weak. Bryan IS the most over babyface they've had in over a decade (probably more), and he was made to look weak/protect Reigns- They sandbagged Ziggler, Ambrose AND Bray just for the sake of protecting Reigns, and having Kane and Big Show your top heels and in the final four in 2015 is a joke. Bryan not winning isn't the only part of the backlash, it's a minuscule part- and to say his pops dropped significantly post WM is objectively false. He was and still the hottest act the WWE has. Reigns is being sent out to die, and even the freaking ROCK got boo'd. And it won't just be Philly, reaction to Reigns live has been lukewarm at best. There is absolutely no way he is gonna put on an entertaining 20 minute match with Lesnar at Mania. His match with Orton at Summerslam was a snoozefest, and Orton can get a good match out of a sock (at SS the crowd popped the loudest when Orton hit the RKO, boo'd when Reigns hit his spear). I cancelled my subscription and will renew only if I hear they do something drastic. I won't give money to a company that doesn't give a shit about it's customers.

TLOU Remastered Phantom: $10

Timeshare. PS4

Resident Evil Remastered

Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell   

Fifa 15

Samurai Warriors 4

NFS Rivals

Guilty Gear xrd sign  

Warriors Orichi Ultimate 3 
Dragon Age Inquisition   
GTA V 
 Little Big planet 3 
The Crew 
Battlefield + Premium 
Last of Us 
 Farcry4 
 Tales from the borderlands ep 1 
 Game of thrones ep 1                       
 Lord Of Fallen 
 Driveclub                                             
 Sleeping Dogs Def Edition 
 NBA2K15 
 COD Advanced Warfare.     
 The Evil Within + season pass 

PVZ Garden Warfare 
Shadow Of Mordor  + season pass

Walking Dead season 2 
Walking Dead season 1 
Metal Gear Ground Zeros 
 Styx Master Of Shadows 
 The Wolf among Us 
 WWE 2K15 
 Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark

Outrage:

You can't have your other top babyfaces look that weak. Bryan IS the most over babyface they've had in over a decade (probably more), and he was made to look weak/protect Reigns- They sandbagged Ziggler, Ambrose AND Bray just for the sake of protecting Reigns, and having Kane and Big Show your top heels and in the final four in 2015 is a joke. Bryan not winning isn't the only part of the backlash, it's a minuscule part- and to say his pops dropped significantly post WM is objectively false. He was and still the hottest act the WWE has. Reigns is being sent out to die, and even the freaking ROCK got boo'd. And it won't just be Philly, reaction to Reigns live has been lukewarm at best. There is absolutely no way he is gonna put on an entertaining 20 minute match with Lesnar at Mania. His match with Orton at Summerslam was a snoozefest, and Orton can get a good match out of a sock (at SS the crowd popped the loudest when Orton hit the RKO, boo'd when Reigns hit his spear). I cancelled my subscription and will renew only if I hear they do something drastic. I won't give money to a company that doesn't give a shit about it's customers.

TLOU Remastered Phantom: $10
I don't want to continue with off topic wrestling stuff past this but I need to address this.

Bryan didn't look weak, he got thrown out of a ring. That doesn't make him weak, esp since it was Bray who threw him over and Bray has been pretty much undefeated for half a year. He wasn't there to protect reigns, he was eliminated early to prevent people from getting their hopes up. Big Show's punch has put down Cena for a 3 count (SS) and even knocked out Rusev, so him knocking ppl out and tossing them over doesn't make them look weak either, it's actually incredibly realistic. If you want to argue people looking unrealistically weak, let's talk about how Cena hit Lesnar with 3 AA's and the dude still kicked out.

As far as Bryan pops dying off after mania, they totally did. I went to two live events with him as champion and both Cena and Shield got much bigger pops. Only 1/2 the audience was doing the yes chant at both shows. And that was just before he got stripped. Despite how loud the chants sound on TV, I've witnessed two arenas full of people first hand and Dbry was not getting the pops I was expecting. Keep in mind also that smackdown is post produced so chants are generally much louder than they are in arenas. Even when he came back I was expecting bigger pops than he got

You're too focused on the title itself man. Bryan is gonna be Bryan with or without the title. Putting it on him doesn't get him more over just as leaving it off him doesn't remove any overness. Would you really want to see the exact same ending to mania this year that you saw last year? I wouldnt. People that act like Dbry can only have a worthwhile storyline if he's part of the title storyline are putting too much importance on that title. It also doesn't make financial sense. Bryan merch didn't sell significantly better with him as champion, and arenas weren't sold out with him as champion either.

Reigns has only been back for a few weeks. Before that, there were literally women fainting as he walked past them. Reigns was over as shit before he got injured. Remember him throwing a cement block at Rollins' face? Everyone marked out for Reigns during that time. Reigns is super young with good lineage and has the look, he has so much time to grow. It's not like he's been booked against a ton of talent that could make him look good in the ring. He's been facing fuckin big show. And he's slated to face Big Show at fast lane too. And before he left he put on a decent match with orton that, while not amazing, was watchable. He needs to be put against more guys that can teach him, and he needs to expand his moveset. He's wrestled a whopping one PPV singles match before this rumble win, so the fault is on the bookers for not letting him get more singles experience against top guys.

If you want to be mad, be mad at Vince for rushing Reigns into the spot instead of giving him time to learn, or how he's done a shit job at building up heels outside of rollins. I agree kane and big show shouldn't be your top heels, they're not really relevant enough to get angry at. If rusev eliminated bryan and the other 3, would you still be saying all this? No, rusev is a legitimate heel and you'd hate him for it, and so it makes sense to have him eliminate them. That was the logic behind Bray eliminating Bryan, easy heat. But kane and big show just do not draw heat cause they're nonstop used as dq-finish machines.

Don't be mad that Daniel Bryan didn't win, because you were the one that put him on that pedestal in the first place. He was never guaranteed a win nor is he owed a win due to his injury taking him out of commission. Being the top babyface doesn't mean you should be guaranteed the main event at mania. It means you should be given the top storyline to help get you more over and crank out more merch. And definitely don't be mad at Reigns for doing as he was asked.

PHEW. That's just my two cents. I totally get being frustrated and wanting to cancel the network. But that will not change what happened. Vince has already confirmed to sources that Dbry will not be entered into the main event due to the backlash. Cancelling the network is equivelant to quitting cold turkey on the product. Will you be back if you've been a fan this long? 90% chance. If you're in that 10% that permanently leaves, then good for you, you've actually stuck it to vinny mac by voting with your wallet.

Agree with you on Crota HM. I just beat it and got nothing good after countless hours of trying to beat it.

Here you go for GF just imagine it with better graphics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT0InXwDaVk

Alright, I'm just going to go into Grim Fandango blind. Yes, I saw the review scores but those are all from damn near20 years ago lol. I was more concerned with the technical stuff and whether it holds up. PM if you want the phantom.

Breakfuss
(resell)

Phantom (OPEN)

Also, does anyone have shares of Guacamelee and/or Costume Quest? Procastinated and missed those.

Can't seem to preorder Grimm Fandango. Haven't been able to since last week. Can't buy it outright either. Just a heads up to anyone looking to pre order, you won't get that theme.

Possible free game or dynamic theme if your in the US

https://psnsoesettlement.com/
I think they already announced last week that the new batch of free games is the same as the old batch + a few other garbage/ps+ ones. not worth the time filling this out imo

btw, anyone ever have a ps3 start to have the fan blow really hard after only a few mins of playing? keeps doing it to me but i just used a qtip to clean the fans. i'm guessing it's about to get ylod? it's the ps3 slim, although i was sure those couldn't get ylod

Apparently GF will still go up at 12 AM EST and the theme will be abailable to anyone who buys it. At least this is what someone on gaf who just contacted CS said. So take that for what it's worth.

You guys should watch raw tonight it is gonna be awesome the heat the crowd is gonna spew onto the stadium

Edit. Raw got snowed out. They must be breathing collective sighs of relief

You guys should watch raw tonight it is gonna be awesome the heat the crowd is gonna spew onto the stadium
raw is cancelled due to weather. well not cancelled. no new matches tho. they're literally re-airing the rumble and triple threat from last night, a huge fuck you to network subscribers

What is this Grim Fandango game? I can't make heads or tails of it...

In other news, I'm holding off on selling my phantom. The storm is a-coming, so I'm gonna need some games to play the next day or two. Sorry...

To everyone hesitant about picking up Grim Fandango: just go for it, you're not going to regret it. It's a great game, incredibly well written, with a charming world and characters, filled with loads of humor and atmosphere. Also it's not a typical 2D point and click game, the partially pre-rendered environments and characters are all 3D. You walk around with the analog stick and use the action button to interact with things, there's no cursor whatsoever IIRC.

Selling ps4 resells of Resident Evil HD, Legend of Korra and Grim Fandango

Selling a Dying Light nonsell, preload right now too.

Send a PM if interested.

OT but Protip for all 3DS owners: set your state to Oregon (or I think Cali works too) and you won't pay sales tax in the e-shop. Truly a great discovery

bread's done
Back