CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

FS: Watch Dogs, Manhunt, Bully, LA Noire & Season Pass DLC, Cubix HD, Guilty Gear XX, Street Fighter Alpha 3, and Persona 4 - $11 phantom

Also selling CoD: Advanced Warfare ps3 resell (standard game, no season pass) for $7. Please PM me if you're interested in either, thanks.

get in on this shit now!

dying light full game PS4 for $19.99

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/341854-dying-light-ps4-season-pass-is-the-actual-game/

U.S. Only...

TjQoCnbl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone else does a group for Dying Light with the GS glitch I would be interested, can be a phantom or resell
me 2 the same , if you can buy a code then i would be interested in a phantom . the problem im not from US so i cant buy one . :wall:

Thought you time traveled, cause in that post you quoted sniperclone's post that was in advance of yours.
lol i hope i can do that , someone posted about a phantom available so i posted that i will take it then it was gone to some one else then i saw clone's post :whistle2:

lol i hope i can do that , someone posted about a phantom available so i posted that i will take it then it was gone to some one else then i saw clone's post :whistle2:
Lol. I actually just bought a code and redeemed it on my main. Got lucky because it only cost me $11 after using reward pints to buy a GS gift card on Amazon. And have $5 left over too

Timeshare. PS4

Dying Light.

Resident Evil Remastered

Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell   

Fifa 15

Samurai Warriors 4

NFS Rivals

Guilty Gear xrd sign  

Warriors Orichi Ultimate 3 
Dragon Age Inquisition   
GTA V 
 Little Big planet 3 
The Crew 
Battlefield + Premium 
Last of Us 
 Farcry4 
 Tales from the borderlands ep 1 
 Game of thrones ep 1                       
 Lord Of Fallen 
 Driveclub                                             
 Sleeping Dogs Def Edition 
 NBA2K15 
 COD Advanced Warfare.     
 The Evil Within + season pass 

PVZ Garden Warfare 
Shadow Of Mordor  + season pass

Walking Dead season 2 
Walking Dead season 1 
Metal Gear Ground Zeros 
 Styx Master Of Shadows 
 The Wolf among Us 
 WWE 2K15 
 Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark

Sweet!

Just woke up and managed to get in the Dying Light GS Glitch. Still working as of right now. (Might be dead as of 8:04am EST )

Fiance can't get mad at me cause it's only $12 after selling off the phantom ^.^

DYING LIGHT PS4 - $21 

RESELL $12.50 - MAGESHADOW

PHANTOM - $9.50 - Deidara

ALSO SELLING A $3 PSN CODE FOR $2.50. PM

[SIZE=7.77777814865112px]This ultra HD Text was brought to your by Qdizzle, All rights & licenses remain to Qdizzle[/SIZE]

If the GS giftcard is sharable (means you can use my card with your GS account) let me know. I have unspent $5.01 and I don't need it anymore. Saved enough on Dying Light, thanks :D

Anyone have a dying light resell from the glitch.. I'm from Canada so I was not able to do it through PayPal :(. Heh . Looks like there was a way to do it from outside US but it was so late and I was tired.

Don't have a PS4, but got a code for Dying Light from GameStop and redeemed on a separate account. Looking for a VET that is interested in testing it out if it's the full game (just to be sure) and playing it until I get a PS4 which is probably not anytime soon. So basically, a free timeshare.

Don't have a PS4, but got a code for Dying Light from GameStop and redeemed on a separate account. Looking for a VET that is interested in testing it out if it's the full game (just to be sure) and playing it until I get a PS4 which is probably not anytime soon. So basically, a free timeshare.
pm sent

Don't have a PS4, but got a code for Dying Light from GameStop and redeemed on a separate account. Looking for a VET that is interested in testing it out if it's the full game (just to be sure) and playing it until I get a PS4 which is probably not anytime soon. So basically, a free timeshare.
I'm willing to make that sacrifice. :whistle2:

Edit: Ninja'd!

Hahahahahahahaha u guys are to diversely awesome. Went to that thread this morning to see the commotion some dude apparently bought the xbox season pass and is wailing that he didn't get the game and now he has to shell out $60 to get I lol

Hahahahahahahaha u guys are to diversely awesome. Went to that thread this morning to see the commotion some dude apparently bought the xbox season pass and is wailing that he didn't get the game and now he has to shell out $60 to get I lol
He bought the Xbone season pass to test the water and he's out $20 because he didn't get the full game?

oh well... PS4 MASTER RACE FTMFW!

Now I feel stupid I didn't buy more than one code when I had time, GS truly deserves losing money for ripping off consumers with their Trade-In-Value offers and nothing in the world would make me feel more comfortable than to give GS it's taste of it's own medicine.

Shoutout to the staff who's responsible for this glitch, YTMND!

Can someone tell me what (or where to find the info ) the difference is between phantom and resell? Been thinking about getting in on this and trying to gather up all the info. Thanks.

Anyone have a dying light resell from the glitch.. I'm from Canada so I was not able to do it through PayPal :(. Heh . Looks like there was a way to do it from outside US but it was so late and I was tired.
You should have pmed me on the glitch man. My email Notifications would have woken me up :p

Oh well those resell and phantm prices would have been killer.

I thought you owned a ps4 already?

just so ppl know, it's possible that once they fix the glitch that any time a resell tries to redownload dying light off that account it might only give them the season pass. so try to keep the game on there if possible

You should have pmed me on the glitch man. My email Notifications would have woken me up :p

Oh well those resell and phantm prices would have been killer.
Ha. Wish i knew that last night.. I thought about who I could contact that would be up.. But the gameshare forum was pretty dead untill after I went to sleep. You're the first person I will
MSG next time I see something like this :)

Yeah I posted a interest thread but looks like it won't be picked up. If you were awake and aware of the glitch at the time then shame on you.
I posted in the DL thread about the deal when I saw it going this morning. I've not been in that GS group long and haven't participated much. Not sure how closely watched that stuff is and if it's better to shoot PMs on CAG for short-lived stuff. I know that site sends out emails when a message is posted and figured whoever needed to know about the glitch would see my post.

Just looked on GTZ.. people over there are selling phantoms and locked slots for more than they paid for the game. Kind of low

I.E. Paid $20, asking $20 for Phantom and $10 Locked = Free Resell 

Just looked on GTZ.. people over there are selling phantoms and locked slots for more than they paid for the game. Kind of low

I.E. Paid $20, asking $20 for Phantom and $10 Locked = Free Resell
it's only one guy so far. Think it's inevitable we see some people try to profit on these glitches. Best to just put them on your internal ignore list.

bread's done
Back