CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Return it! Lol.

I decided to organize my codes (Put them in one place verses stacks everywhere and forgot I had it).
It's all your fault!!!! Lol. To make myself feel better I can just say at least I saved $7 over the PSN price for it.

Edit: Happen to have D3 Infernal Pauldrons code for PS4? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I always buy games at the wrong times. Bought a  game the other day then the next day the 10% code dates came out. Last night I bought an extra Dying Light game at full price for friends and then 3 hours later the gamestop glitch comes up -.-

It will be hard to sell off, but I guess once the discounted groups are done getting filled up, I have Dying Light slots to let go. 

$30 Dying Light Resell 

$20 Dying Light Phantom 

Now I feel stupid I didn't buy more than one code when I had time, GS truly deserves losing money for ripping off consumers with their Trade-In-Value offers and nothing in the world would make me feel more comfortable than to give GS it's taste of it's own medicine.
wat

Just looked on GTZ.. people over there are selling phantoms and locked slots for more than they paid for the game. Kind of low

I.E. Paid $20, asking $20 for Phantom and $10 Locked = Free Resell
Did that member's purchase of the code prevent other members from getting in on the deal?

sold the code for what I paid for it but still have a dying light non sell I got before all this code fiasco. Doubt anyone will want it but if you do send a pm. $20.

I always buy games at the wrong times. Bought a game the other day then the next day the 10% code dates came out. Last night I bought an extra Dying Light game at full price for friends and then 3 hours later the gamestop glitch comes up -.-

It will be hard to sell off, but I guess once the discounted groups are done getting filled up, I have Dying Light slots to let go.
$30 Dying Light Resell - Pending...
$20 Dying Light Phantom
U streaming again tonight bro?

Ive been trying to sell a dying light non sell for $20 I got a while ago but I'm guessing nobody will want it now because of the glitch...I also half alseepingly bought a code for the game...although I have a nonsell...so now I have 10 thousand dying light shares and paid too much for half of them

Selling a dying light full game code, fml.
You can sell it on neogaf for $25 easily.

For Sale:

got Grim Fandango code at a discounted price so selling a PS4 Phantom for $5 . SOLD

Have for sale saints row the third full package!

Btw I am looking for modnations with the dlcs, anyone have it ?

Cheers :p

HAVE (PS3 resells)

South Park Stick of Truth resell - $8 Amazon GC

Child of Light resell - $2 Amazon GC

Diablo Ultimate Edition resell - $8 Amazon GC

All three for $15

PS4 Dying Light gamestop glitch account anyone? Haha :p

I liked Dead Island, as flawed as that game was so I'm a little excited for this one.

Anyone is interesed in this one: Dragon Age 2 ($3.99) + Legacy dlc ($4.99) + Mark of the Assassiin dlc ($4.99) + The Exiled Prince dlc ($3.49)? I can take phantom or resell spot.

What a couple of lame sales, some of those dlc "discount" prices are a joke, especially Skyrim. When you can buy complete editions of games for cheaper than just the dlc, you know the dlc is overpriced. 

And Army of Two 40th Day just says "disc only", not sure why that's included in the sale. Most of the games that are included in EA sale have servers shut down or some other issue that strips part of the game away (NCAA 14 and the issue with Ultimate team cards). 

Skyrim DLC for $13 a piece, great stuff. I bought the anthology edition for PC for like $30 a couple months ago. It includes all the Elder Scrolls games with all DLC (even the horse armor lol) in a nice packaging. Why would they even put these things onto their sale, if they are going to charge ripoff prices for it.

In case any group is having problems with Grim Fandango. Solution: Only works if your system is set to primary. Set Grim Fandango Remastered to download from the online store and choose the second option. The notification should pop up on your PS4 that the download has initiated.

WTB: PS3 Resellable spots:

Borderlands Pre-Sequel

Resident Evil HD

Resident Evil Revelations

NOT INTERESTED in phantoms, rentals, etc'

Really freaking enjoying Dying Light.

I've played a solid 4-5 hours straight, which for a single player is GOOD for someone with such a short attention span.

Everything just "works" 

• Nights feel scary, I feel helpless for the most part. LOVE how you get double XP for going out and risking it.
  • The Parkour is awesome, and while slow at the start, the higher up you get the better and faster you get. Agility takes FOREVER to level though
  • Combat feels satisfying and fluid. 
  • Stamina at the start feels like you never have enough, but I think it'll get better with upgrades
Dunno but I'm happy with the game for a mere $13

Edit:

Fifa 15 PS4 - $29.99

Resell $18 - 

Phantom $12 - Mageshadow

In case any group is having problems with Grim Fandango. Solution: Only works if your system is set to primary. Set Grim Fandango Remastered to download from the online store and choose the second option. The notification should pop up on your PS4 that the download has initiated.
^ Can confirm this works. Thanks.

Anyone interested in NFS: Rivals? Wasn't this just on sale about a week ago (week AGO)? *ba dum tish*

Would also be interested in Peggle 2 but it's not necessary.

Breakfuss : RESELL 8.40

OPEN : PHANTOM 5.60

With Peggle 2 the shares would be $10.40 and $7.20 respectively. PM me if intersted.

Selling:
(PS3 phantoms)
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus - $3
Shoot Many Robots, Doctor Who, Dungeon Twister - $3
Warhammer 40000: Kill Team, Red Johnson: One Against All, Demolition Inc - $3
SHORT PEACE: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day - $4
Time and Eternity - $1
Disney Universe - $2
Top Spin 4 - $3
Risen 2 DLC - $3
Port Royale 3 Gold Edition - $4
The Witch and the Hundred Knight - $4
Ni No Kuni - $3
Dragon's Crown - $3
Child of Eden, Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgement, Minecraft - $3
Risen 3- $5
Natural Doctrine - $4

(PS4 phantoms)
AC4 Season Pass - $2
Assassins Creed 4 - $6
COD: Ghost - $8
Murdered Soul Suspect - $8
Valiant Hearts: The Great War - $4

Available for timeshare, all PS3,(prices are per week) or phantom (PM for price)
- Brave - $1
- Lemmings, Fighting Vipers - $1
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War - $1
- SHORT PEACE: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day - $2
- Diablo 3 (Vanilla Version) - $1
- Hakouki - $1
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1 
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Game of Thrones - $0.5
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4)  - $0.5
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1, 
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5 
- Far Cry Classic - $0.5
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $1
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $1
- Star Raiders - $0.5
- Under Defeat HD - $1
- The Cursed Crusade - $0.5 
- Beer Pong - Free
- Toki Tori - Free
- God Mode - Free
- Final Exam - Free 

I bought Rivals last week for $12 during the sale, then bought the $20 complete DLC pack on eBay for $13. The EA sale includes BOTH for $15. Anyone contemplating... that price is a steal. Everyone who grabbed it last week got screwed and should get a f'ing $17 refund if they bought the complete DLC pack directly from PSN/SEN.

Really freaking enjoying Dying Light.

I've played a solid 4-5 hours straight, which for a single player is GOOD for someone with such a short attention span.

Everything just "works"

• Nights feel scary, I feel helpless for the most part. LOVE how you get double XP for going out and risking it.
  • The Parkour is awesome, and while slow at the start, the higher up you get the better and faster you get. Agility takes FOREVER to level though
  • Combat feels satisfying and fluid.
  • Stamina at the start feels like you never have enough, but I think it'll get better with upgrades
Dunno but I'm happy with the game for a mere $13

Edit:

Fifa 15 PS4 - $29.99

Resell $18 -

Phantom $12 - Mageshadow
same

im streaming it right now from the beginning if anyone is interested

For Sale:
PS4:
Bound by Flame Phantom - $8 (or rent for $1/week)
Thief Phantom - $5 (or rent for $1/week)
Watch Dogs + Season Pass Phantom - $13 (or rent for $1.50/week)

PS3:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass Phantom - $2
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 +  The Protector Trials + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Phantom - $4/ both resells - $13
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Phantom - $7/ resell - $14
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3/ both resells - $10
Final Fantasy 13-2 both resells - $5
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance + all trophy DLC Phantom - $3/ both resells - $8
Ni no Kuni Phantom - free (regulars only)/ both resells - $4
Resident Evil HD Phantom - $2
Resident Evil 4 HD + DmC + Vergil's Downfall + Costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame Phantom - $3
TLOU + Season Pass Phantom - $6/ resell - $10

Available for rent (per week):
PS4:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass - $1
Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1
Child of Light [UK] - $0.50
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.75
Metro Redux - $1.50
Need for Speed Rivals - $1
Saints Row IV Re-Elected + Gat Out of Hell - $1.50
Shadow Warrior - $1
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition- $1.50
Sniper Elite 3 - $1.25
The Evil Within - $1.50

Currently being rented:
PS4: (per week)
Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1
Destiny + Expansion Pass - $1.50 (out for a while) 
Driveclub + Season Pass - $1.50
Far Cry 4 + Season Pass - $1.50 
Grand Theft Auto V - $1.50
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor + Season Pass - $1.50
Wolfenstein: TNO - $1

Is NFS: Most Wanted any good compared to Burnout: Paradise? I'm talking atmosphere, more so gameplay. I imagine they play the same.
I recently got a timeshare of the dlcs to get 100% on most wanted , I must say that is pretty good for me the best racing games for ps3 are burnout paradise, nfs hot pursuit and most wanted !

If you liked burnout i think you will like most wanted too since both arent a "driver simulator" and are "street racing" games :D

(sorry for any error, I'm from Portugal)

Nhl 15 PS4

Resell $15.00

Jdub_smooth

Phantom 9.00

PM me or quote me. No rush on download. Will give you a few days if need be. Game is 17 gigsish.

bread's done
Back