Walking Dead season 1
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3

WWE 2K15

PHANTOMS PS3

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign $free

Phantoms Ps4

Chariot $3
pls ;)

Hey, friday i finaly get ps4 and i have 1 unanswered question. So if i use my ps3 acc on ps4, and buy a ps+ for ps4. Will that ps+ subscription will work on both consoles?

New Pre-Orders PS4

MLB®15 THE SHOW™ - Standard Edition $60

(Get your choice of MLB team DUALSHOCK®4 Skin from Skinit)

MLB 15 The Show Anniversary Edition $70

Customers will receive:
• 12K in Stubs ($9.99 value)
• 15 Bonus Item Packs ($15.99 value)
• All 30 MLB Dynamic Themes
• MLB 15 Dynamic Theme

Dragon Ball Xenoverse $60

File Size: 9.4GB -- Receive an exclusive playable character Super Saiyan IV Vegeta and two Frieza soldier battle suits as bonus

Dragon Ball Xenoverse + Season Pass Bundle $85

- Playable Characters
- Episodes and Quests
- Masters and Masters Quests
- Stages
- Skills, Costumes and accessories
- Z-souls

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,
Looking for a resell for Evolve or looking to start a group for it.
Cheers
please pm me if keen
look literally one post above yours. i swear some people just pop in, post what they want, and leave expecting to get PMs delivered to them, without reading a single other thing in the topic.

that's like walking into a mcdonalds and yelling "i want a cheeseburger, someone bring it out to my car ill be waiting" when there's a guy selling equal quality cheeseburgers out of his trunk in the next car over. terrible example but you get my point. No beef intended, but please guys, let's at least try to put a little effort in if you want something

in other news, sorry to everyone who i convinced to buy final fantasy 14. the game sucks pretty hard. nonstop fetch quests, horrendous dialogue style, and playing as a mage is overall not fun whatsoever. im sure it's good in the late game but there's no way i'm going to go any further... 4 days left on my sub just gonna let it run out.

that's like walking into a mcdonalds and yelling "i want a cheeseburger, someone bring it out to my car ill be waiting" when there's a guy selling equal quality cheeseburgers out of his trunk in the next car over. terrible example but you get my point
Fine, I'll confess. I run a black market cheeseburger business. One of the other members here (Codenamed QDizzle) runs the Velveeta cheese operation, selling it for cheap. People want the cheese but can't afford it. It's for the greater good.

You must be one of the Young Invincibles this plan screwed over.
Nah I'm a 30 year old piece of shit who celebrates the end his long workday like this!

Jksw8eb.jpg

look literally one post above yours. i swear some people just pop in, post what they want, and leave expecting to get PMs delivered to them, without reading a single other thing in the topic.

that's like walking into a mcdonalds and yelling "i want a cheeseburger, someone bring it out to my car ill be waiting" when there's a guy selling equal quality cheeseburgers out of his trunk in the next car over. terrible example but you get my point. No beef intended, but please guys, let's at least try to put a little effort in if you want something
McDonald's doesn't intend for there to be any beef either. Well said though. There is always that trusty search button at the top

So played a round of evolve.. and it was the most frustrating 16 minutes of my life.

Healer didn't do shit, Trapper didn't trap, track - just kept dying. I played assault and kept track of the monster.. kept pinging. My team mates? Who the fuck knows.. so monster gets to stage 3, comes after me, kills me and then proceeds to kill the other dumbasses. GG

Anyone want to play with me? So I don't have to deal with idiots? Please?

Edit: On top of the above, I went and traded GTA V yesterday for $33, I then pre-order evolve. I go to pick it up and the guy tells me I owe $12.78 after GCU and Movers. I swipe my card and the thing says if I want to charge $45.78 onto my AMEX and I tell the guy, he looks puzzled calls someone over and they tell me that I'm only going to get charged $12.78 because that is what is showing on his POS. He then proceeds to hit "YES" for me and the transaction goes through. I think nothing of it until I'm at a stoplight near my house and see that I got charged $45.78... so fuck me right?

So played a round of evolve.. and it was the most frustrating 16 minutes of my life.

Healer didn't do shit, Trapper didn't trap, track - just kept dying. I played assault and kept track of the monster.. kept pinging. My team mates? Who the fuck knows.. so monster gets to stage 3, comes after me, kills me and then proceeds to kill the other dumbasses. GG

Anyone want to play with me? So I don't have to deal with idiots? Please?

Edit: On top of the above, I went and traded GTA V yesterday for $33, I then pre-order evolve. I go to pick it up and the guy tells me I owe $12.78 after GCU and Movers. I swipe my card and the thing says if I want to charge $45.78 onto my AMEX and I tell the guy, he looks puzzled calls someone over and they tell me that I'm only going to get charged $12.78 because that is what is showing on his POS. He then proceeds to hit "YES" for me and the transaction goes through. I think nothing of it until I'm at a stoplight near my house and see that I got charged $45.78... so fuck me right?
never listen to cashiers. always ask for a manager if it looks iffy

Want:

PS4 Monopoly Family Fun Pack resell

PS3 Wheel of Fortune resell or phantom

Have:

PS4 Borderlands: The Handsome Collection phantom $25 (releases March 24)

PS4 Metro Last Light Redux rental $1/week

Those on the fence about Super Stardust Ultra. I recommend passing on it if you already have the PS3 version. Not a whole lot has changed outside of a couple modes & the 5 "new" planets are pretty much the same planets with different names and slight graphical updates. If you never played it on PS3, then go for it as it's one of the best twin stick shooters around. I just keep wishing they released Delta for PS4 instead of this SSHD "update".

Those on the fence about Super Stardust Ultra. I recommend passing on it if you already have the PS3 version. Not a whole lot has changed outside of a couple modes & the 5 "new" planets are pretty much the same planets with different names and slight graphical updates. If you never played it on PS3, then go for it as it's one of the best twin stick shooters around. I just keep wishing they released Delta for PS4 instead of this SSHD "update".
With that in mind anyone want to start a group?

Resell

Pancakes

Phantom

?

Also

Hyper Void PS3

(The same people who worked on Geometry Wars and all those tripped twin stick shooters.

Resell

pancakes

?

Phantom

?

?

Unmechanical Extended ($8 with plus)

Resell PS4

pancakes

phantom PS4 ($1.50?)

?

Resell 

pancakes

Phantom PS3 ($1?)

?

?

?

MInutes PS4 ($8)

Resell

pancakes

phantom

?

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare($15)

resell

1. pancakes

phantom

Got the answers for anyone who did a gameshare expecting the pre-order bonuses for Evolve.

For some reason the only account that can use the preorder skins is the account it was bought on. Unsure about the Monster DLC that will be coming later on.

psnow charged me even though i turned off autorenew.  :wall:  

Edit: Getting a refund, but he said its in ps credit. wtf is up with that. 4-5 day wait if approved...so frustrating.

Got the answers for anyone who did a gameshare expecting the pre-order bonuses for Evolve.

For some reason the only account that can use the preorder skins is the account it was bought on. Unsure about the Monster DLC that will be coming later on.
this is similar to what happened with the day zero dlc for AW. The only acc that can use it is the one that purchased it.

I saw that before I posted and messaged the guy above me and waited and still no reply even still now so it's better I'd ask around instead of waiting if you know what I mean

Edit: I messaged him a few hours after he posted it

Looking for:

Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 US version (PS4) timeshare/phantom/resell

Fibbage (PS4) timeshare

Arcade Archives games (PS4)

LEGO Batman 3 (PS4) phantom/resell

Madden NFL 15 (PS4) cheap   :)

[SIZE=12pt]For Sale:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Murdered: Soul Suspect phantom/ resell (PS4) make offer[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Cars 2 resell (PS3) make offer [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Ben 10 Omniverse resell (PS3) make offer[/SIZE]

Devil May Cry HD Collection phantom (PS3) make offer

[SIZE=12pt]Trine2 (PS3) phantom/resell make offer[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Red Dead Redemption (PS3) resell make offer[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]pm me.[/SIZE]

Looking for Rain, Papo & Yo, Datura timeshares preferably. PM.

Selling phantoms (non-sell) - best offers via PM.

*Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry Standalone (PS3 sellable)

*Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3)

*Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass (PS3/PS4)

*Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass, Child Of Light, Costume Quest 2, Fez

*Batman: Arkham City

*Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Premiere Club (EU)

*Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons, Machinarium, The Unfinished Swan

*DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions

*Flower + Soundtrack & Dynamic Theme

*Frogger Returns (EU)

*Frogger Returns (JP), Echochrome, The Last Guy

*Last Of Us Season Pass

*Resident Evil 4

*Infamous 2 + Weapons Pack, Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme, Back To The Future (All EP), Battle: Los Angeles, Spare Parts

*L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition, Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme, Tales Of Monkey Island Bundle, After Burner Climax, Blue Toad Murder Files (ALL EP), Bomberman Ultra, Faery: Legends Of Avalon, Frogger Returns, Gunstar Heroes, Hasbro Family Game Night, Hyperballoid HD, X-Men Arcade

*Acceleration Of Suguri X Edition, Akimi Village, Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Uplay Passport, Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme, Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge, The Secret Of Monkey Island: Special Edition, Uncharted 3 DLCs

bread's done
Back