CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign, Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends, Rayman Legends (PS4)

3 games on one account, 4 if you count DW8 which I believe comes with DW8 Xtreme Legends since the ps4 version is the complete edition. Please PM me if you're interested, thanks.

Resellable: Jersiah
Phantom - $21:

Last edited by a moderator:
Phantoms. ALL PS3

Acc 1: Fifa15, Trine 2, Duke Nukem forever, kane and lynch and best of Arcade games - $30 or best offer (2 available)

Acc 2: Walking Dead S2, NFSMW and CvS2 - $3

Acc 3: Walking Dead s1, mirrors edge and ultra Street Fighter IV digital upgrade - $5

Acc 4: Marvel vs Capcom 2, lbp, ratchet and clank quest for booty, dlc for various games and a few ps1 classics and minis - $3

Acc 5: wwe 2k14 - $2

Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition for PS4 for $18 on PSN until 16/02. 

I am quite interested in this, since it has 2 player co-op, would any thread reg's be up for it?

Haven't played a dynasty warriors game in nearly 15 years - God I feel old.

2 games left looking for groups:

Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions (PS3) – $9.89 (R: $3.30 Each // P: $1.65 Each)
Resell 1: StarShadow
Resell 2: tylerh1701
Phantom 1:
Phantom 2:

LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS3) – $24.00 (R: $8 Each // P: $4 Each)
Resell 1: StarShadow
Resell 2:
Phantom 1:
Phantom 2:

PS4 gameshares are 70:30? If so the dynasty warriors game is $12 for resell and $6 for phantom.

As said in a previous post, would prefer to deal with a regular for my first PS4 share.

PS4 gameshares are 70:30? If so the dynasty warriors game is $12 for resell and $6 for phantom.
For whatever reason, PS4 shares are often split roughly 585:415
meaning for an $18 game it would be $10.50/resell and $7.50/phantom

Not looking for the game myself, good luck

Anyone want to get in on the Valentine's day flash sale? I want to get Little Big Planet 4, dynasty warriors 8, Guilty Gear and rayman legends.

Phantoms. ALL PS3

Acc 1: Fifa15, Trine 2, Duke Nukem forever, kane and lynch and best of Arcade games - $best offer (2 available)

Acc 3: Walking Dead s1, mirrors edge and ultra Street Fighter IV digital upgrade - $5

Acc 4: Marvel vs Capcom 2, lbp, ratchet and clank quest for booty, dlc for various games and a few ps1 classics and minis - $3

What the hell? You have to verify email addresses for accounts now when creating them? Just tried twice and it prompted me both times, never seen this..

What the hell? You have to verify email addresses for accounts now when creating them? Just tried twice and it prompted me both times, never seen this..
It's been doing that to me for a couple months now. That's why I had to switch to making outlook.com email accounts, because gmail also asks me to verify the account every time. .____.

It's been doing that to me for a couple months now. That's why I had to switch to making outlook.com email accounts, because gmail also asks me to verify the account every time. .____.
I made an acct last week and I've never had it happen to me. Did nothing different. When it prompted the first time I deleted the user and tried again with a new sign in, same thing.

I mean it's easy to just make a fake gmail acct as the login and then make it on gmail in two seconds, but it's still a hassle. Adds more work to the hosting process

Phantoms. ALL PS3

Acc 1: Fifa15, Trine 2, Duke Nukem forever, kane and lynch and best of Arcade games - $best offer (2 available)

Acc 3: Walking Dead s1, mirrors edge and ultra Street Fighter IV digital upgrade - $2

Also looking for Guilty Gear xrd sign on ps3. Preferably phantom :)

Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition for PS4 for $18 on PSN until 16/02.

I am quite interested in this, since it has 2 player co-op, would any thread reg's be up for it?

Haven't played a dynasty warriors game in nearly 15 years - God I feel old.
I am in for resell.

Also looking for NBA2K15 (PS4) resell.

I made an acct last week and I've never had it happen to me. Did nothing different. When it prompted the first time I deleted the user and tried again with a new sign in, same thing.

I mean it's easy to just make a fake gmail acct as the login and then make it on gmail in two seconds, but it's still a hassle. Adds more work to the hosting process
Yeah, just started happening to me the other day D:

[quote name="mark77" post="12502354" timestamp="1423966857"]Starting a new group for Xillia! Anyone?

Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3) - 5.1GB

Resell $5.33
1. mark77

Phantom $2.66
2.[/quote]
Grabbing last phantom slot, since last group isnt going to happen.

I told my housemate I'd have Xillia 2 downloaded to the living room PS3 before Sunday morning, and I don't know what's up with the group Thermopyle was heading up, so I ended up setting up an account of my own. Leaving the living room system as a phantom, probably keeping a resell for my own PS3, which leaves another phantom and the other resell open.

Tales of Xillia 2 phantom - $2.33

Tales of Xillia 2 resell - $5.66

Download size is 5195MB. PM me if you're interested.

EDIT: Both gone.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Guilty Gears Xrd SIGN - PS4

Resell - $15

1.crashinsane

Phantom - $9

preferred someone who have at least one gameshare feedback.

Found my partner.

Anyone with a timeshare of The Order when it's out, shoot me a PM. I would imagine it shouldn't be that long of a wait with an estimated 10-12 hours play time.

I did have my pricing wrong originally so...

Dynasty Warriors 8 PS4 resell - $10.50 

I told my housemate I'd have Xillia 2 downloaded to the living room PS3 before Sunday morning, and I don't know what's up with the group Thermopyle was heading up, so I ended up setting up an account of my own. Leaving the living room system as a phantom, probably keeping a resell for my own PS3, which leaves another phantom and the other resell open.

Tales of Xillia 2 phantom - $2.33
Tales of Xillia 2 resell - $5.66

Download size is 5195MB. PM me if you're interested.
Never got a response back from Thermopyle, since I've been wanting the game for a while I'll send you a PM.

bread's done
Back