CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Selling 2 PS3 RE Revelations 2 resells for $7.50 each. Vets only, we'll discuss phantoming the account once all the content is released.

cleardot.gif

Last post I'm making about this bc quite frankly I feel that I've lost touch with this community entirely and need a break from this topic. This will be my last post in general for at least a few months (if you need me, you can still PM. All groups I'm locked in for I'm still in. Not leaving CAG, just not posting anymore.)

It's not the profit itself that bothers me, it's the principal of the situation. If you break it down he's fronting $35 to get a paid-for 6+ month timeshare and on top of that by the end of 6 months he'll have made nearly triple what he paid when he sells the phantom and resell. Spend $35 now to make $100 within 6 months while getting a free timeshare during that entire time. Does this for multiple games at a time. It’s not kosher, it's all for profit. People that defend this and cry about "business mode" are hypocrites. If you break down the timeshare prices they're pretty much spot on with making the up front payment back in 6 months, when a phantom can be made. He found a loophole in the system, and hid it hoping nobody would find out. Fronting the money ensures he can still play the games he wants until he's ready to sell, get them paid for by others, and eventually make money on them as well.

Unrelated, Raiborg still won't answer why we never see him join groups but still acquire games, he merely sent me a $10 card for "winning a contest" for asking, but still doesn't answer even when prodded further by me in PMs and stotch in this topic. There's no excuse for not giving such a simple answer other than it being sketchy reasoning. Thanks for the $10 card, I really do appreciate it, but I can't forgive these practices. All the politeness in the world doesn't excuse the refusal to answer basic questions. Stotch asked him the same questions I did and he just danced around them

Guys like qdizzle who just timeshare are merely lending the game to people: he is exchanging the ability to play the game himself for money in return. That's an equal exchange, an opportunity cost. Those of you that only see the benefits of being able to timeshare for cheap in this situation are dismissing the ethics of the situation just because you are benefiting which is bad ethics in and of itself.

@McFry, I seem to remember you throwing a fit and accusing me of changing passwords on library shares. Your donation is going to have to be pretty stellar to get back in. PM me when you've figured something out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, after about 3-4 months without a stationary console I'm finally up and running again!
I got a Ps4 from my girlfriend (ex-girlfriend) last year on my birthday, and I gave her my Ps3 that I had. The Ps4 held for a few months until it suddenly died, completely... And since it was a used Ps4 she got without warranty I was SoL. That sucked, and then I stood there without a single console for me to play on.

And since I had just quit my job to study I couldn't afford a repair because I had to save my money for about 3-4 months of studying without any cash. And FINALLY I'm getting money again and today I'm going to buy a new Ps4! It feels so damned good!

So I'm going to start hanging around here again. So are there anything new that I should know about? New rules or something? Or is it as usual? Some of that good old bickering, fighting or whatever that I loved to follow before ;)
There were always some drama in here! (that's part of what I love about the GS-threads, lol)

Sorry for writing a bit of a "story"! I'm wondering though, what should I focus on right now when I buy my Ps4? Should I get a new HDD right away? Or should I get a new headset? (I've already got a Tritton Kunai headset that I won a couple of years ago, but a wireless headset or 7.1 surround sound would be nice! I'm not gonna buy the most expensive headset there is though)

I'm thinking of buying a physical game too, are there something new you guys would recommend? I've thought about Dying Light, but it haven't had a physical release here yet though.

Anyways, good to see you guys again! I'm probably going to try to get a few shares of the games I had before my Ps4 died sometime soon, but that'll have to wait a few days. Gotta try to remember which ones that actually are worth it!

Edit:
Damn, I'm coming back and Pravado is leaving! Didn't expect that when coming here :p

Welcome back bro I missed your ugly penislike avatar :) Nothing has changed if u know how the how to's of ps4 gs goes then you're good. Feel free to check my timeshare lost for the titles u want to try out. And i recommend a hard drive if u only want phantoms games have gotten bigger.
My Xbox 360 x32 turtle beach works with my ps4 its probably the best accessory perk this generation. Oh and prav isn't leaving he said he wont be posting. So you can reach him via pm like the rest of other lurkers on here like *SYNARC CLONESNIPER STOTCH* :)

Welcome back bro I missed your ugly penislike avatar :) Nothing has changed if u know how the how to's of ps4 gs goes then you're good. Feel free to check my timeshare lost for the titles u want to try out. And i recommend a hard drive if u only want phantoms games have gotten bigger.
My Xbox 360 x32 turtle beach works with my ps4 its probably the best accessory perk this generation. Oh and prav isn't leaving he said he wont be posting. So you can reach him via pm like the rest of other lurkers on here like *SYNARC CLONESNIPER STOTCH* :)
Hahaha, thanks bro! But hey, I've made my avatar, it's supposed to look like me (minus that nose tho) ;)
Yup, think I remember how to do it, that shit sticks! Yeah, sure, I'll check them out later, it's unnecessary to buy a full resell/Phantom of a game that I've almost completed (I really hope my saves are saved in the cloud!)

It would be sweet to have a bigger drive, I usually try to get resells though since I can delete the game and download it again if I want, but I'm extremely lazy when it comes to downloading games again (usually I just delete the game and won't download it again). So I'm pretty split about that. It would be good to have, but it's kinda boring to buy HDDs, lol.

I've looked at some Turtle Beach headsets, and also the Ps4 Sony headset, it's kinda difficult to buy a new headset when you can't try them! But I'm gonna check those you mentioned out. Do they have mic mirroring?

Yeah I saw that after my edit, well, good to know if I'd like to try to get into the library sometime, or something like that :)

Anyone else pre-ordered Bloodborne Nightmare Edition btw? I really hope that the quill is of much better quality than that piece of shit you seemed to get in the Dragon Age Inquisition, inquisitor edition. Saw a few unboxings of that and in every box the quill looked frayed (or whatever it's called) and like they just ripped a feather from a crow or something :p

And the whole box almost oozed plastic through my screen!

So I have read the past few pages of the thread as well as OP. I'm unsure how gamesharing works on the PS4, but have a clear understanding of how it works on the PS3 (as I have done it previously). What exactly is a phantom copy? What is a timeshare? I'm interested in getting a copy of Diablo III but after reading a few of the pages in this thread, I am just as confused as ever. 

Edit: Got a very helpful message from a friendly CAG, so for now I'm looking for a Diablo III on the PS4. Been trying to talk a few IRL friends to split the game (since it's on sale) to no avail. 

Want:
PS4 Monopoly Family Fun Pack resell
PS4 Minecraft resell
PS3 Wheel of Fortune resell

Have:
PS4 Assassin's Creed Unity resell $20 Paypal or PSN
PS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2 rental $.50/day (available on release)

Ended up with Mine craft, Tomb Raider DE and Citizens of Earth off of that $50 for $40 PSN code. Shoutout to whoever it was that posted that link in here (rai?)

Still have one phantom left. $20. For all the games listed in one account.

Not expecting any interest in this anymore but what the hell, I gotta try. Will keep my posting to a minimum...

Selling phantoms of my main *which includes RE hd and Advanced Warfare*. Have a LARGE selection of games *both purchased and freebies from ps+*. Looking for $30 (but willing to consider reasonable offers) in either paypal or psn cards. Here is what I have:

PS1 Games
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Medal Of Honor
Tomb Raider
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
Final Fantasy VII
Castlevania Chronicles
Resident Evil: The Director's Cut
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Syphon Filter
Silent Hill
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night
PS2 Games
Max Payne
Primal
Odin Sphere
GrimGrimoire
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
Twisted Metal Black
GTA Vice City Stories
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
GTA 3
Persona 3 FES
Fatal Frame
Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence
PS3 Games
Resident Evil HD
Fez
Rogue Legacy
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare
Doki Doki Universe
Flow
The Walking Dead Season 2
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Gold Edition
Tetris
Alice: Madness Returns
Puppeteer
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow- Mirror of Fate HD
Dead Island Riptide
Dead Island
Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Battlefield 4
Castle Of Illusion
rain
Spelunky
Lone Survivor: Director's Cut
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass
Superfrog HD
Portal 2
Max Payne 3
Dishonored
Cloudberry Kingdom
Stealth Inc: Clone In The Dark
DuckTales Remastered
Prince Of Persia Classic Trilogy HD
Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time
Hotline Miami
Mortal Kombat
Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Thomas Was Alone
Dragon Fantasy Book 1
Skyrim dlc (all)
Knytt Underground
Hitman HD Collection
The Cave
LBP Karting
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Labyrinth Legends
Mass Effect
Hasbro Family Game Night
Spec Ops: The Line
Puddle
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (dlc)
Battlefield 3 Premium (dlc)
Dyad
Killzone HD
Dead Space 2
Crysis
Unfinished Swan
Doom 3 BFG Edition
Borderlands 2
Retro City Rampage
Revenge of Shinobi
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Max Payne 3 Season Pass (dlc)
Zen Pinball 2 (plus dlc)
Saints Row The Third
Rainbow Moon
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Amy
Dragon's Dogma (dlc)
Batman: Arkham City
Call of Duty: Black Ops dlc (Map packs 1-3)
Bejeweled 3
Sonic CD
I Am Alive
Rayman 3 HD
Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition
Journey
Phineas and Ferb: Across The Second Dimension
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 plus dlc
inFamous: Festival of Blood
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Resident Evil 4
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Penny Arcade Adventures Episodes 1&2
Flower
Darksiders
GTA 4 Complete Edition
Saints Row 2
L.A. Noire Season Pass
Sideway New York
Costume Quest & dlc
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Medal of Honor Frontline
Far Cry 2
Call of Duty Classic
all Bioshock 2 dlc
Assassin's Creed 2
Outland
Limbo
Press Your Luck
Borderlands & all dlc
Lumines Supernova & dlc
Burnout Paradise
LittleBigPlanet
inFamous

PS+ freebies (valid thru 6/2016):

Deadly Premonition
the Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth
SteamWorld Dig
Kingdoms Of Amalur
DmC: Devil May Cry
LittleBigPlanet 2
NBA 2K14
Dead Space 3
Dragon's Crown
Terraria
Tomb Raider (2013)
Modnation Racers: Road trip
Metro: Last Light
Bioshock: Infinite
Grid 2
Scott Pilgrim
Trine 2
Demon's Souls
Shift 2 Unleashed
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
Shank 2
NFL Blitz
Battlefield 3
Payday: The Heist
Lara Croft and The Guardian Of Light
Tomb Raider Underworld
Hitman Absolution
Sleeping Dogs
Quantum Conundrum
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Mega Man 9&10
Bioshock 2
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Bloodrayne Betrayal
Back To The Future
Closure
inFamous 2
Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

This account will not be reset again for 6 months, so you don't have to download everything at the same time. Oh and same rules apply: No noobs, please have 10 positive feedback, nobody suspected of being shady, blahblahblah...

Starting a couple of PS4 groups.

(DragonBall Xenoverse)

-Resell: $35
1. Fmills15

-Phantom: $25
1.________

(Grand Theft Auto V)

-Resell: $35
1. Fmills15

-Phantom
1.______

Looking to purchase/preorder asap. PM if you want in. Thank you.

Hello, im looking for NBA 2K15 on PS4. Im willing to trade first, game im sharing is Dying Light. Also have several ps3 games, if you'd like. PSN is dkmariolink 

Timeshare. PS4

Added This Week

The Order (This Friday)

Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme Legends

Mercenary Kings

Divekick

Assassin's Creed Unity

Battlefield 4 + Premium

COD Advanced Warfare

Chariot

Dragon Age Inquisition

Driveclub

Dying Light

Evolve

Farcry 4

Fifa 15

Game of thrones ep 1 +2

GTA V

Grim Fandango

Guilty Gear xrd sign

Last of Us Remastered

Life is strange ep 1

Little Big planet 3

Lords of the Fallen

Metal Gear Ground Zeroes

NBA2K15

NFS Rivals

PVZ Garden Warfare

Resident Evil Remastered

Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell

Saints Row :Gat out of Hell

Samurai Warriors 4

Shadow Of Mordor + season pass

Sleeping Dogs Def Edition

Styx Master Of Shadows

Super Stardust Ultra

Tales from the borderlands ep 1

The Crew
The Evil Within + season pass

The Wolf among Us

Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark
Walking Dead season 2

Walking Dead season 1

Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3
WWE 2K15
Phantoms Ps4

The Order $25

Chariot $3
GIMMIE DAT TEHORDER TIMESHARE!

(What is the pricing?)

Also this thread has gone crazy.

Just like he would do to anyone else that refuses to answer his questions, I'm going to recommend that no one do business with Raiborg until he explains himself and gives the answers to the questions that are being asked in public. Rai, you've done this multiple times to others, so I only see it fair that you live up to your own standards.

I will repost this message as often as I can to make sure that it's not missed.

Anyone have any use for these?

PS3 Resells
Hohokum and Counterspy (one account)
Geometry Wars

I will probably just donate them to the library or our group, but no one's really interested in PS3 stuff anymore.

Just like he would do to anyone else that refuses to answer his questions, I'm going to recommend that no one do business with Raiborg until he explains himself and gives the answers to the questions that are being asked in public. Rai, you've done this multiple times to others, so I only see it fair that you live up to your own standards.

I will repost this message as often as I can to make sure that it's not missed.
If you could post it once a day or so, that would be great (not being sarcastic).

To everyone else: Don't respond to Stotch's or Pravado's post if you're going to disagree with them.

Timeshare. PS4

Added This Week

The Order (This Friday)

Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme Legends

Mercenary Kings

Divekick

Assassin's Creed Unity

Battlefield 4 + Premium

COD Advanced Warfare

Chariot

Dragon Age Inquisition

Driveclub

Dying Light

Evolve

Farcry 4

Fifa 15

Game of thrones ep 1 +2

GTA V

Grim Fandango

Guilty Gear xrd sign

Last of Us Remastered

Life is strange ep 1

Little Big planet 3

Lords of the Fallen

Metal Gear Ground Zeroes

NBA2K15

NFS Rivals

PVZ Garden Warfare

Resident Evil Remastered

Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell

Saints Row :Gat out of Hell

Samurai Warriors 4

Shadow Of Mordor + season pass

Sleeping Dogs Def Edition

Styx Master Of Shadows

Super Stardust Ultra

Tales from the borderlands ep 1

The Crew
The Evil Within + season pass

The Wolf among Us

Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark
Walking Dead season 2

Walking Dead season 1

Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3
WWE 2K15
Phantoms Ps4

The Order $25

Chariot $3
I'll take the order phantom if it's still available.

Man, none of these games are interesting me lately. I used to pretty much play anything, but nothing is holding my interest. I think I'm getting too old for the multiplayer stuff.

Tried Evolve, lost every match, too lazy for the learning curve. Temple of Osiris? A puzzle frustrated the heck out of me and I had no desire to continue.

I think the only games I've played for more than a few hours lately are Ratchet and Clank and Mario Kart. We'll see about The Order, but it doesn't excite me much. Weird mood.

Man, none of these games are interesting me lately. I used to pretty much play anything, but nothing is holding my interest. I think I'm getting too old for the multiplayer stuff.

Tried Evolve, lost every match, too lazy for the learning curve. Temple of Osiris? A puzzle frustrated the heck out of me and I had no desire to continue.

I think the only games I've played for more than a few hours lately are Ratchet and Clank and Mario Kart. We'll see about The Order, but it doesn't excite me much. Weird mood.
Nah you're not too old. A game has to seriously pique my interest in order for me to play it. Even then I don't play them that long without taking a break while the game just idles for a good while.

Nah you're not too old. A game has to seriously pique my interest in order for me to play it. Even then I don't play them that long without taking a break while the game just idles for a good while.
Yup, that's how I'm getting. Stuff just seems meh mostly to me these days. I guess I've just seen it all at this point. I used to play some little PSN title for a week and try to get a bunch of trophies. I don't even really care much about the trophies anymore.

The old part I feel like is for multiplayer specifically. I just get creamed and it isn't much fun. Man, my brother and I used to mop up on Bad Company 2. We could play that game all night. Now I play BF4 and it's like 2 kills, 13 deaths.

Puzzles? Too much thinking. Multiplayer? To much learning. I want to be entertained and I don't want to work too hard to get there LOL.

Anyway, enough with the negativity. Hey, Ratchet and Clank is awesome on Vita! And new Kirby!

Bedtime. Who wants to fill up our Q*Bert group or get Trivial Pursuit PS4 with me? They will probably bore the heck out of me, but it's something different.

Man, my brother and I used to mop up on Bad Company 2. We could play that game all night. Now I play BF4 and it's like 2 kills, 13 deaths.

Man i seriously miss my cousin and i back in COD MW2 days we were like a delta force sharing care packages baiting fools into where we camped.

Anyway, enough with the negativity. Hey, Ratchet and Clank is awesome on Vita! And new Kirby!

Which ratchet and clank is that? I need a good vita game

Whoever bought an AW ps3 resell off Callangwproz can you PLEASE pm me!!! Urgent
I thought it was me but I got mine from sgand.

Yup, that's how I'm getting. Stuff just seems meh mostly to me these days. I guess I've just seen it all at this point. I used to play some little PSN title for a week and try to get a bunch of trophies. I don't even really care much about the trophies anymore.

The old part I feel like is for multiplayer specifically. I just get creamed and it isn't much fun. Man, my brother and I used to mop up on Bad Company 2. We could play that game all night. Now I play BF4 and it's like 2 kills, 13 deaths.

Puzzles? Too much thinking. Multiplayer? To much learning. I want to be entertained and I don't want to work too hard to get there LOL.

Bedtime. Who wants to fill up our Q*Bert group or get Trivial Pursuit PS4 with me? They will probably bore the heck out of me, but it's something different.
Yeah I get owned most of the time in multiplayer too. Probably the only game I can think of that will make me play all day is Persona 5, and maybe Xenoverse.

So, guys, are the Playstation headset Gold any good? Probably going to buy a new headset along with my ps4. I want something wireless with 7.1 VSS, preferably with mic mirroring, for a reasonable price of course (the most important thing is that the sound should be quite good)

I feel you man. All I'm doing lately is playing Advanced Warfare with a few friends or watching Youtube/Netflix. I lost interest in almost every other game I have.

Probably the only game I can think of that will make me play all day is Persona 5, and maybe Xenoverse.
Haha same here. With that said please someone timeshare me Xenoverse, don't have the money to buy it atm.

Man, my brother and I used to mop up on Bad Company 2. We could play that game all night. Now I play BF4 and it's like 2 kills, 13 deaths.Man i seriously miss my cousin and i back in COD MW2 days we were like a delta force sharing care packages baiting fools into where we camped. yeah, it's crazy. Used to know all the maps inside and out. We would finish 1-2 on the leaderboards just about every game. Now I just get pissed off and finish last, LOL.
Anyway, enough with the negativity. Hey, Ratchet and Clank is awesome on Vita! And new Kirby!Which ratchet and clank is that? I need a good vita game They put out R&C trilogy digital only (stupid) about a year ago. They've been trying to charge $30 but finally put it on sale for $12 a couple weeks ago. Love those games and just pressing power to come back exactly where I leave off.
I thought it was me but I got mine from sgand.

Yeah I get owned most of the time in multiplayer too. Probably the only game I can think of that will make me play all day is Persona 5, and maybe Xenoverse.
I feel you man. All I'm doing lately is playing Advanced Warfare with a few friends or watching Youtube/Netflix. I lost interest in almost every other game I have.

Haha same here. With that said please someone timeshare me Xenoverse, don't have the money to buy it atm.
Really? Thanks a lot buddy :D
I'm seriously in debt with this awesome community.
yeah, this community is incredible. People giving away stuff all the time, even. It's the only place I will actually post online anymore. Puts me in the giving kind of mood. If anyone wants to manage passing it out you guys can all have those PS3 resells to play. Geometry Wars and Hohokum with Counterspy.

I think I'm just not that interested in too many games for the first time in a decade. Time to watch some movies ... I say that and then the next time someone does some crazy group or posts some big phantom of their main I will be right back here.

PS4 Games.

1.NBA 2K15 $30

Resell $18

SmothJazz

Phantom $12

Rolandino1

CRITIC'S CHOICE SALE

2.Shadow of Mordor  $29.99 Bought resell from Qdizzle

Resell $18

SmoothJazz

Phantom $12

?