CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Hi guys! Here's what I have for sale:

Phantom of my main - $50
Bloodborne
Borderlands collection
(Could add tell tale collection upon request)

The last of us PS4 phantom - $12
Plants vs zombies PS4 resell - $5

Of Orcs and Men ($5)

Resell 

1. pancakes

phantom ($0.83)

1. factor747

2. kickrockz713

Home Sale (Mars Logs, Fairy: Avalon, Cursed Crusade) ($8.50)

1. Pancakes

phantom ($1.42)

That looks cool. But I don't have a Japanese PS+ account. I don't understand that language.
I've got you covered :D

i that demo for the PS4 ? and if so which store i can download it from ? :bouncy: . i didn't play this game since PS2 .
I'm not sure which demo is shown in this video, but it for sure is available on PS4 from the Japanese PSN. If you need help with setting up an account let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished The Order 1886.

Was hoping the reviews were not true, but the game wasn't that great and felt unfinished. I felt that there were many questions to be unanswered and that it ended the game abruptly. Character attachment was not built up to the point to where I could care when a character is offed. Plot twist didn't give you that sense of "whaoo" and was more like an "oh ok that makes total sense...". Thankfully, I did not hype myself up much as I had not much interest in getting this game.

I just saw the last cut scene and was just waiting for him to turn into Batman. These endings and their quick time events.

Took me about 7 hours to finish the game and that is with spending walking time looking for collectibles.

These are all my opinions.

FS: The Order 1886 Phantom - $20
timeshare it with me!

[quote name="McSmashstuff" post="12521639" timestamp="1424546638"]Anyone try Hand of Fate yet? I'm trying to decide between that and Mordor.[/quote]
Def Mordor. It's a great game with lots of content and just enough rpg/action to keep you entertained.

For Sale:
Just like he would do to anyone else that refuses to answer his questions, I'm going to recommend that no one do business with Raiborg until he explains himself and gives the answers to the questions that are being asked in public. Rai, you've done this multiple times to others, so I only see it fair that you live up to your own standards.

I will repost this message as often as I can to make sure that it's not missed.

Just finished The Order 1886.

Was hoping the reviews were not true, but the game wasn't that great and felt unfinished. I felt that there were many questions to be unanswered and that it ended the game abruptly. Character attachment was not built up to the point to where I could care when a character is offed. Plot twist didn't give you that sense of "whaoo" and was more like an "oh ok that makes total sense...". Thankfully, I did not hype myself up much as I had not much interest in getting this game.

I just saw the last cut scene and was just waiting for him to turn into Batman. These endings and their quick time events.

Took me about 7 hours to finish the game and that is with spending walking time looking for collectibles.

These are all my opinions.

FS: The Order 1886 Phantom - $20 Vets Only
pm'd you

Just finished the Order, I liked it. Glad I only paid $1.50 tho. Already freed the slot for the next ;) 

If we're done menstruating, we can remember that Raiborg has constant contact with the community and the members he deals with. No one's been scammed and everyone who deals with him gets good rates and games to play.

Reaching GTZ level shit here guys.

If we're done menstruating, we can remember that Raiborg has constant contact with the community and the members he deals with. No one's been scammed and everyone who deals with him gets good rates and games to play.

Might I also remind you that once a month he goes on a tirade about how he is done doing everything and we should all be sad. Or that there have been other members in the past who were perfectly upstanding, until the day they decided to douche out?

If anyone has a legendary level 70 ring they could send me in Diablo 3....that'd be amazing. Last piece I need for the trophy and I can't get one to drop to save my life. Zombiesteak!

Any single other person would be required to explain themselves, and Raiborg would be the one leading the charge.

I'm at the point where I'm 100% sure that if he knew of a way to scam people without ever getting caught, he would do it. He's perfectly willing to throw any other member under the bus for the smallest of things, but being asked for a simple explanation and he refuses. But according to you, he has that right because he gave you some good deals on games.

He's also one of the people who were front and center telling the likes of Cak and ShadowLombax that they shouldn't be here to make money and shouldn't be deceiving the community. What he's doing is the same thing. He's told people that making a profit isn't the goal of gamesharing, and that this isn't a business. But the way he does it is different, for reasons that he's justified in his head and only make sense to him.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. The reason Raiborg calls people out for things is because those people found a way to make more money than him. If anyone thinks he's here for anything other than making money, you're being very, very foolish.

I feel like I missed so much right now.
You didnt.

Does anyone have a resell or phantom of Destiny? Kinda want to play it again lol
QDizzle, on 19 Feb 2015 - 7:51 PM, said:

My Xbox 360 x32 turtle beach works with my ps4 its probably the best accessory perk this generation. Oh and prav isn't leaving he said he wont be posting. So you can reach him via pm like the rest of other lurkers on here like *SYNARC CLONESNIPER STOTCH* :)
THERE HE IS :) Missed ya clone.

Q-Bert Reloaded
PS4
$2.50
1. Emoney244
$1.50
1. stillshadow
PS3
$1.00
1. Bleu_Skie
$0.50

Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne (Discounted to fill)
$1.25
1. Emoney244
$0.75

Q-Bert Reloaded
PS4
$2.50
1. Emoney244
$1.50
1. stillshadow
PS3
$1.00
1. Bleu_Skie
$0.50

Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne (Discounted to fill)
$1.25
1. Emoney244
$0.75
If no one takes the PS3 phantoms I will just pay the extra $1. Still need an extra PS3 resell, though.

Looking for littlebigplanet 1 level dlcs, magic the gathering game + expansions.

[SIZE=8pt]Selling phantoms (non-sell) - best offers via PM.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry Standalone (PS3 sellable)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass (PS3/PS4)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass, Child Of Light, Costume Quest 2, Fez[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Batman: Arkham City[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Premiere Club (EU)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons, Machinarium, The Unfinished Swan[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Flower + Soundtrack & Dynamic Theme[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Frogger Returns (EU)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Frogger Returns (JP), Echochrome, The Last Guy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Last Of Us Season Pass[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Resident Evil 4[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Infamous 2 + Weapons Pack, Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme, Back To The Future (All EP), Battle: Los Angeles, Spare Parts[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition, Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme, Tales Of Monkey Island Bundle, After Burner Climax, Blue Toad Murder Files (ALL EP), Bomberman Ultra, Faery: Legends Of Avalon, Frogger Returns, Gunstar Heroes, Hasbro Family Game Night, Hyperballoid HD, X-Men Arcade[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*Acceleration Of Suguri X Edition, Akimi Village, Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Uplay Passport, Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme, Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge, The Secret Of Monkey Island: Special Edition, Uncharted 3 DLCs[/SIZE]

bread's done
Back