CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

For Sale

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4/Phantom) - $10 

Destiny Full Game + Expansion I: The Dark Below (PS4/Phantom) - $10

LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4/Phantom) - $10

Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3) - $9 Resell / $5 Phantom

For sale:

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls (PS4) US version.

Phantom OR resell, waiting for best offer.

I already have phantom from day1, it is resurrected few days ago.

NBA Live 14 (PS4) US version

Entire account OR phantom OR resell, waiting for best offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
CAG GS BROS WEEKLY VIRTUAL MEET UP

OK GUYS TOMORROW NIGHT WILL BE OUR PILOT PROJECT TO MEET UP ON A WEEKLY BASIS AND OWN EACH OTHER.
I suggested we start with COD AW and probably vote on something else the following week. I'm current on mobile so I cant retrace the guys who said they were in yesterday so lets make it simple quote my post delete my rant and leave the heading I have in CAPS (not one word djnipro, jdub, wpress :p) and post your name and your psn tag so everyone can add each other I will create a PSN group message thread and we can star communicating proper offsite. I would like this to become a regular outlet for us to hang out together. EVERYONE IS INVITED IM SPECIFICALLY CALLING YOU OUT RAIBORG Come join us and lets do what we are here to do share and play games voice chat and own each other and be jealous of Albani's bilingual awssomeness from watching fricken English movies and a bloody app I'm too lazy to dl :/

My engrish is so good but I need a time amigo because obviously I live on the other side of the world.

Anyway I'm going to prepare my speech now :p (had to watch a 6 min video and I am still not sure if I used the correct word; live in, live on or live at).

My engrish is so good but I need a time amigo because obviously I live on the other side of the world.

Anyway I'm going to prepare my speech now :p (had to watch a 6 min video and I am still not sure if I used the correct word; live in, live on or live at).
Same here, would love to participate, but I've got to know the time since I'm in Sweden and I've got shit to do ;)
And if the time fits I'm gonna have to get a share of CoD :p

To those that own NBA 2k15 for the PS4, I'm thinking about having a tournament, (free or paid) so if you're interested, let me know. Or if on occasion, you want to practice with a couple quick games/My Park games/teamup, I'm open to that as well. PSN: I-RUN-CHITOWN

Timeshare one :p not mine though :p
Didn't AW have some kind of random drop system? If it does I'd rather get a Phantom or resell of it, I love random loot and stuff like that (not in Destiny though) :D

Should do PvZ garden warfare since everyone should have that.
Damn, one more game I lost to "random Ps4 death" :p

OT: bought a MTG display of Fate Reforged today, dat luck I had!

Didn't AW have some kind of random drop system?
image.png

Didn't AW have some kind of random drop system?
image.png
Sweet, then CoD got a lot more interesting!

do u need a free PvZ share? pm
It depends on that gaming night thing. It's a great game, but I don't know if I'd play PvZ after, and that would be a bit ungrateful of me :p
It's very nice of you though! Don't want to grab a share someone else could have a lot more fun with, if you know what I mean.

Do you guys play it sometimes? That would probably make me play it more, I don't know anyone who's got it among my friends,haha.

So many great games coming out! And a lot that I want physical copies of too! Already pre-ordered Bloodborne Nightmare edition, probably going to get The Witcher 3 and that sweet edition with the statue!

I wanna pre-order REvelations 2 too! Want to get BF Hardline and MKX but it think I'll go with shares on those, BF games tend to get loads of DLC, so if I can save some cash for the DLC when buying it I'll probably get a share. And MKX, I suck at fighting games :D

Hi guys, I have a question, do you think that Borderlands THC will be a disc only release? I'm asking this because I can't see it listed on the PS store and I don't see it on this week's "the Drop" either (unless they do not announce pre-orders availability in there). So, if any of you have a little info about this it would greatly appreciated. 

Hi guys, I have a question, do you think that Borderlands THC will be a disc only release? I'm asking this because I can't see it listed on the PS store and I don't see it on this week's "the Drop" either (unless they do not announce pre-orders availability in there). So, if any of you have a little info about this it would greatly appreciated.
March 24. I don't think any games will be released this gen without releasing on PSN as well.

For those of you worried about dlc lock for AW no need to worry.

I received confirmation via Activision's support twitter stating that DLC such as mappacks are accessible to all accounts but the micro transaction dlc such as camos and the ae4 weapon are locked to the acc that purchased it

Apparently you can only get the Final Fantasy XV demo if you get the day one edition of the one that's released in a few weeks. Don't quote me if i'm wrong though.

Ok, here we go again. I feel like I'm going to post something stupid but I have to confirm this. So the games that were on The Drop yesterday... Even if they're not on the PS Store, they should show up at 9pm Pacific time right? I've never waited for a new PSN release to get a game.

Xenoverse still hasn't shown up on the store for the PS3 and need to know if I should PM the phantoms in my group to tell them to get ready.

I've planned to stay up all night just in case though.

Edit: Someone answered, thanks. = )

Apparently you can only get the Final Fantasy XV demo if you get the day one edition of the one that's released in a few weeks. Don't quote me if i'm wrong though.
Kennaah told me it's available for the first two months http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/02/20/final-fantasy-xv-demos-map-revealed-available-for-first-two-months-with-digital-type-0-hd-version/

"If you plan to purchase the digital version of Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, the demo will be included for the first two month after release. After that it won’t be offered anymore. On the other hand, a download code for the demo will be only in the first print of the physical version."

To be honest I didn't really understand the two months thing, lol. It's a day one thing for physicals though. They said they demo is 3 hours so that's pretty awsome.

If anyone needs a host for a $50 or $60 game, please feel free to message me.

Looking for:

Fibbage (PS4) timeshare

Arcade Archives games (PS4)

LEGO Batman 3 (PS4) phantom/resell

Madden NFL 15 (PS4) cheap     :)

For Sale:
Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 (US version) PS4 resell ($20 PSN or $18 paypal)
Cars 2 resell (PS3) make offer 
Ben 10 Omniverse resell (PS3) make offer
Devil May Cry HD Collection phantom (PS3) make offer
Trine2 (PS3) phantom/resell make offer
Red Dead Redemption (PS3) resell make offer

pm me.

We decide between AW or PVZ for anybody who is skeptical this will be a weekly thing so accept the free share or download that resell u deleted.
Add each other

1)QDizzle81

We decide between AW or PVZ for anybody who is skeptical this will be a weekly thing so accept the free share or download that resell u deleted.
Add each other

1)QDizzle81
Would be awesome to know at what time we're starting (if I join), since there's quite the time difference between the US and Swe ;)

For Sale:
PS4:
Bound by Flame Resell + Phantom - $15
Child of Light [UK] Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Entwined Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Injustice Ultimate Edition Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $8
Sniper Elite 3 Resell - $15
Thief Phantom - $5/ Resell - $10 (or rent for $1/week)

PS3:
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 +  The Protector Trials + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Resell - $7
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Phantom - $5
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Resell - $12
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Resell - $4
Final Fantasy 13-2 Resell - $3
Gran Turismo 6 Resell - $7
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO Resell - $10
Resident Evil 4 HD + DmC + Vergil's Downfall + Costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame Phantom - $3

Available for rent (per week):
PS4:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass - $1
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1
Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition - $1
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50
Driveclub + Season Pass - $1.50 
Far Cry 4 + Season Pass - $1.50
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.50
Resident Evil HD - $0.50
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition- $1.50
Sniper Elite 3 - $1
The Evil Within - $1.50

Currently being rented:
PS4: (per week)
Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50
Dying Light + Season Pass - $1.50 
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor + Season Pass - $1.50 
Saints Row IV Re-Elected + Gat Out of Hell - $1.50
The Order: 1886 - $1.50
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - $1
Watch Dogs + Season Pass - $1.50
Wolfenstein: TNO - $1

Hi guys! Here's what I have for sale:

Bloodborne/Borderlands THC Phantom - $50
(Both games on one account)

Or

Bloodborne/Borderlands/Telltale collection Phantom - $60
(All games on one account)

The last of us PS4 resell - $12
Plants vs zombies PS4 resell - $5

Add each other

1)QDizzle81

2)Kamagii
I am in let me know what game and time I have both :) work till 9pm or so, but usually up till 3am.

[quote name="Albani" post="12526339" timestamp="1424738129"]Guys is there any way where I can check when I last used the deactivate button on qriocity?[/quote]
Support chat?

Add each other

1) QDizzle81

2) Kamagii
3) Cloud1425
I have AW, but I have to check/re-download PVZ. Are mics necessary? Hearing what sounds like a 10 year old boy yell at you guys doesn't sound great.

bread's done
Back