CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Want:

PS3 Wheel of Fortune resell

Have:

PS4 Assassin's Creed Unity resell $20 Paypal or PSN (or rent $1.00/week)

PS4 Resident Evil Revelations 2 rental $.50/day (can be completed in 1.5 hours)

PS3 Risen 3 resell $5

I don't understand how getting yourself banned would even make a slight difference? Just don't use your account instead! Or just post in other threads. There's other threads worth checking out here on CAG! I don't know who you are, and if you leaving would make a difference, but it would just be unnecessary to get yourself banned, for yourself and for us (if you're a reliable member that is)
I just can't take watching the one family I had tear each other apart. Raiborg and Stotch were like fathers to me and Pravado the older bro I never had. Not to mention Yanks and Boosted being like cool uncles who spoil their nephews with cheap nonsells. I just can't go on living in this chaos, my heart can't bear to see this.

I just can't take watching the one family I had tear each other apart. Raiborg and Stotch were like fathers to me and Pravado the older bro I never had. Not to mention Yanks and Boosted being like cool uncles who spoil their nephews with cheap nonsells. I just can't go on living in this chaos, my heart can't bear to see this.
You had? kvntwvlf, you still have a family/community here (and on the other site).

People come and go all the time (just like anywhere else -- online and real life), yet this thread/site will still remain. Wherever there is a forum/thread that requires immediate and unquestionable trust, you'll always find a "family" that looks out for one another.

No matter the reasons for one's departure, there usually is a legacy and lasting impact they have left behind.

Raise a glass to them.

You had? kvntwvlf, you still have a family/community here (and on the other site).

People come and go all the time (just like anywhere else -- online and real life), yet this thread/site will still remain. Wherever there is a forum/thread that requires immediate and unquestionable trust, you'll always find a "family" that looks out for one another.

No matter the reasons for one's departure, there usually is a legacy and lasting impact they have left behind.

Raise a glass to them.
I was just making a joke lol, it sucks to see people go and fight but I know it'll all be okay.

This

Shit

Is

So

Stupid.

Seriously guys. What the fuck is going on here right now. Ive been on this forum for like 3 years or more, I dont even know, and never have I tried to understand something so fucking dumb. I dont even get whats going on right now.

This

Shit

Is

So

Stupid.

Seriously guys. What the fuck is going on here right now. Ive been on this forum for like 3 years or more, I dont even know, and never have I tried to understand something so fucking dumb. I dont even get whats going on right now.
It's over now, don't worry. Like I said, I'm going to drop it and move on. Anyone else who was involved that isn't able to do the same would just prove how extremely petty and childish they are.

Get back to your sharing!

It's over now, don't worry. Like I said, I'm going to drop it and move on. Anyone else who was involved that isn't able to do the same would just prove how extremely petty and childish they are.

Get back to your sharing!
I can't believe that you spent part of your Destiny Tuesday fighting here! That dude is unforgivable... It's good that you went back to sence.

Is dragonball worth it if my only knowledge of the series comes from the movie?

Dragonballposternewty5-1.jpg

Which was fanatic!

For those of you worried about dlc lock for AW no need to worry.

I received confirmation via Activision's support twitter stating that DLC such as mappacks are accessible to all accounts but the micro transaction dlc such as camos and the ae4 weapon are locked to the acc that purchased it

So sad :(

Bought a season pass with a friend for AW on our store (nz) only to find it aint compatible with my copy :(
O_O

The problem of KaptainAK is a different one. Its because EU has different region DLCs for Cod. Like some DLC is only for the spanish/italian game and i think german french or uk game. But you have to check in the season pass description first for which game it is. 

And for the DLC sharing itself, yes this works ;) Just not for the camos haha.. 

NBA Live 14 (PS4, US)

Phantom or resell or entire account. Waiting for best offer.

Diablo III Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4, US)

Phantom or resell. Waiting for best offer.

DriveClub (PS4, EU)

Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS4, US)

Looking for PS2 Classics RPG. Already have SMT Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga 1&2 and Persona 3.

Oh.. If I have US account for AW and I play with an EU account.. In what account should I purchase the havoc dlc, and what about the camos.. I'm confused :(

Whatever region the game was bought under should be where you buy the DLC, iirc.  

You'd just be playing a US region game on an EU account.  

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.  

Spring Fever 2015: 8 Weeks, 8 New PS4 Games, PS Plus Discounts

16613236186_037e905259_z.jpg

Sales on popular video game

3/3 through 3/9     LEGO     
3/10 through 3/16     Saints Row     
3/17 through 3/23     Assassin’s Creed     
3/24 through 3/30     God of War     
3/31 through 4/6     Batman
4/7 through 4/13     Dragon Age     
4/14 through 4/20     Grand Theft Auto     
4/21 through 4/27     Call of Duty

So, did GTA V get any interesting stuff after the launch? I played it on Ps3 and I'm thinking of picking it up on the Ps4,is it worth it? To me the graphical changes didn't seem as huge as I had hoped (haven't seen it irl though!). I know rockstar have been releasing new free stuff in their updates, but is there anything that would make me enjoy the game again? Sure, it would be fun to play the story again, but are there more stuff to spend your virtual cash on and such?

I know the Heists are supposed to come out in March too!

Or should I get Drive Club instead? Or both?

I am desperately looking for a Dragon Ball Xenoverse phantom or resell for ps3. Might be interested in the dlc but not a deal breaker. PM me.

I am desperately looking for a Dragon Ball Xenoverse phantom or resell for ps3. Might be interested in the dlc but not a deal breaker. PM me.

So, did GTA V get any interesting stuff after the launch? I played it on Ps3 and I'm thinking of picking it up on the Ps4,is it worth it? To me the graphical changes didn't seem as huge as I had hoped (haven't seen it irl though!). I know rockstar have been releasing new free stuff in their updates, but is there anything that would make me enjoy the game again? Sure, it would be fun to play the story again, but are there more stuff to spend your virtual cash on and such?
I definitely think it's worth it. The graphics are much improved, and first person changes the game entirely. There's also a couple of new missions and more online properties/cars. Heists come on March 10 apparently (I'll believe it when I see it)

In other news, this might be a futile attempt for another cross buy but I'll try- what would the pricing breakdown be?

Hotline Miami 2 ($15)
PS4
Resell
Phantom
PS3
Resell
Phantom

I definitely think it's worth it. The graphics are much improved, and first person changes the game entirely. There's also a couple of new missions and more online properties/cars. Heists come on March 10 apparently (I'll believe it when I see it)
Well, that answered my questions, thanks!

Well then, I guess I'll be looking for a share of it then!

Hey London! Wanna make a group?

Oh.. If I have US account for AW and I play with an EU account.. In what account should I purchase the havoc dlc, and what about the camos.. I'm confused :(
you'd have to make an us acc for dlc because region lock. I forgot about it when I bought season pass lol. Now stuck with us version and eu season pass lol

bread's done
Back