CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Timeshare. PS4
Added This Week
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $3
Resident Evil Revalations Ep 1 $0.50 a day
.......................................................................................................................
Assassin's Creed Unity $2
Battlefield 4 + Premium $2
COD Advanced Warfare $2
Chariot $1.50
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $2
Dragon Age Inquisition $2
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $3
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme Legends $2
Evolve $3
Farcry 4 $2
Fifa 15 $2
Game of thrones ep 1 +2 $0.50 a day
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1.50
Guilty Gear xrd sign $2
Last of Us Remastered $1.50
Life is strange ep 1 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $2
Lords of the Fallen $2
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Mercenary Kings $1.50
NBA2K15 $2
NFS Rivals $2
PVZ Garden Warfare $1.50
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $3
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1.50
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1.50
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1.50
Tales from the borderlands ep 1 $0.50 a day
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $3
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1.50
Walking Dead season 1 $1.50
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $2
WWE 2K15 $2

Phantoms Ps4
Chariot $3

Last edited by a moderator:
Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea (Out March 10th, file size should be around 7 GB if the HK store/previous game are any indication)

Resell - 16.66

Phantom - 8.34
1. Sierra
2. Bigwig

Also will need a host (hopefully one who accepts Amazon GC or PSN credit as that's what I'm hoping to use to pay).
Can jump to resell if needed.

C'mon, only two people needed! We can get the game for $40 if the group fills before the discounted PSN Cards run out!

Dragonball: Xenoverse (PS3)

$13.33

1. BluBlue4 (Can switch to phantom)

--

$6.67

1. rams81

Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea (Out March 10th, file size should be around 7 GB if the HK store/previous game are any indication)

Resell - 16.66

Phantom - 8.34
1. Sierra
2. Bigwig_rah

Also will need a host (hopefully one who accepts Amazon GC or PSN credit as that's what I'm hoping to use to pay).

Can jump to resell if needed.

fml I pmed a little bit ago about the Phantom and I guess was supposed to share this instead. Oh well lol.
Sorry about that. gpackin did pm me first, but I didn't know who he was at the time. I do now after some forum searching.

If Bigwig is still willing to move to Resell, the new group is:

Resell - 16.66
1. Bigwig_rah

Phantom - 8.34
1. Sierra
2. gpackin (formerly kvntwvlf)

leaving us with just a resell remaining.

Anyone Interested in WWE15 (PS4?)

For some reason I got an itch to play a wrestling game.

Resell

1. tokyostomp ($40)

Phantom

2. ????????? ($20)

Vets or vouch!

And a plus if you have fast internet so I can play this tonight as well!

Anyone have an eu share for advanced warfare on ps3? Need one as I went and bought a season pass for it forgetting that the dlc is region locked. So $70 out of pocket :(

Anyone Interested in WWE15 (PS4?)

For some reason I got an itch to play a wrestling game.

Resell

1. tokyostomp ($35)

Phantom

2. ????????? ($25)

if this fills in the next hour or so I will give a discount of $5 to phantom

Vets or vouch!

And a plus if you have fast internet so I can play this tonight as well!

C'mon, only two people needed! We can get the game for $40 if the group fills before the discounted PSN Cards run out!

$13.33

--

$6.67

1. rams81

For Sale

The Order: 1886 (PS4/Phantom) - $20

Battlefield 4 full game & Premium (PS3/Phantom) - $5 

Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3) - $9 Resell / $5 Phantom

For Rent

The Order: 1886 - $1.50

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - $1 Per week

$13.33
2.drolan
--
$6.67
1. rams81
I'll take resell

For Sale:
PS4:
Bound by Flame Resell + Phantom - $15
Child of Light [UK] Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Entwined Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Injustice Ultimate Edition Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $8
Sniper Elite 3 Resell - $15
Thief Phantom - $5/ Resell - $10 (or rent for $1/week)

PS3:
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 +  The Protector Trials + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Resell - $7
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare + Havoc DLC Phantom - $5
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Resell - $12
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Resell - $4
Final Fantasy 13-2 Resell - $3
Gran Turismo 6 Resell - $7
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO Resell - $10
Resident Evil 4 HD + DmC + Vergil's Downfall + Costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame Phantom - $3

Available for rent (per week):
PS4:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass - $1
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare + Havoc DLC - $1
Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition - $1
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50
Driveclub + Season Pass - $1.50 
Far Cry 4 + Season Pass - $1.50
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.50
Resident Evil HD - $0.50
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition- $1.50
Sniper Elite 3 - $1
The Evil Within - $1.50
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - $1

Currently being rented:
PS4: (per week)
Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50
Dying Light + Season Pass - $1.50 
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor + Season Pass - $1.50 
Saints Row IV Re-Elected + Gat Out of Hell - $1.50
The Order: 1886 - $1.50
Watch Dogs + Season Pass - $1.50
Wolfenstein: TNO - $1

For everyone that is on the fence about dragon ball XV, get it. I played for some hours now and imo this is one of the top 3 dragon ball games ever made. Budokai 3 and Budokai Tenkaichi 3 are the other two. The story is good so far and there are some new characters that you will meet there. Don't want to spoil anything but you should definitely get it if you are a fan of the series.

For everyone that is on the fence about dragon ball XV, get it. I played for some hours now and imo this is one of the top 3 dragon ball games ever made. Budokai 3 and Budokai Tenkaichi 3 are the other two. The story is good so far and there are some new characters that you will meet there. Don't want to spoil anything but you should definitely get it if you are a fan of the series.
Yep I would have to agree it os an awesome game. I only have a few hours in but it has been fun.

Also Albani did you see the live action DBZ pilot that got uploaded on YouTube yesterday?

Yeah, I absolutely love it. Probably my favorite game so far this year. Not that there have been too many. I spent probably 7 hours playing yesterday. It's fun to see everyone's created characters.

For those of you who don't have a headset for your ps4. You can plug any 3.5mm headset in to the controller. I use a skull candy set that I use on my iPhone. Even the iPhone headset works.

I should be able to play this next meet up. I e gotten rid of most of my ps4 games but still have TLOU and PvZ. Does anyone have some ps+ time for sale? I let mine lapse.

Yep I would have to agree it os an awesome game. I only have a few hours in but it has been fun.
Also Albani did you see the live action DBZ pilot that got uploaded on YouTube yesterday?
Wow I didn't even know about that. I'm checking it out now. Thanks Clone :)

Wow I didn't even know about that. I'm checking it out now. Thanks Clone :)

Selling a phantom of Guilty Gear Xrd PS3 ver. w/ Elphelt Valentine & Leo Whitefang DLC HK PSN for $20. PM me, if you're interested. This is the PS3 version.

contact jonah aka gaara maybe he can source a eu resell from his gamesharing site he always pops in ever so often Im pretty sure he will be willing to assist.

Edit: I will pm him for you
What games are playing in your session? I'm friends with a few CAG's on psn, never had the opportunity to play cos of different games and time zones but might try if I have the time.

What games are playing in your session? I'm friends with a few CAG's on psn, never had the opportunity to play cos of different games and time zones but might try if I have the time.
So far it looks like bf4 cod aw and pvz also for those that want to play we can run last of us and have a couple members stream the action so we don't miss out.

Get in on this deal while PSN has it on sale!

Watch Dogs Game+Season Pass+pre-order White Hat pack bonus (PS3)
R $11.33
1. Mystique
2. AnnMaRou
P $5.67

Want:

PS3 Wheel of Fortune resell

Have:

PS4 Assassin's Creed Unity resell $14 (or rent $1.00/week)

PS4 Resident Evil Revelations 2 rental $.50/day (can be completed in 1.5 hours)

PS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2 rental $.50/day (can be completed in 1.5 hours)

PS3 Risen 3 resell $5

Looking for a PS3 EU or any place that uses BLES resell or phantom of Advanced Warfare. Bought a season pass for it forgetting that dlc is region locked. Wasted $70.

Incase I can't find one, looking for a resell of the US ps3 season pass for AW.

I started playing Xenoverse but it's all a bit confising to me. Gamewise I think it's great, but I'm completely lost on story/characters becasue I've never watched the anime at all. So I'm thinking... that I will watch DBZ Kai and then return to playing since it seems much easier to watch nearly 100 eps of that over nearly 300 of DBZ.

bread's done
Back