CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

advanced warfare season pass $50 (crossbuy)

ps4: $25

ps3: $12.50

1. KaptainAK

2. scytheX3

will add phantoms if needed.

Added myself if thats cool
I'm interested on the ps4 slot, just asking if would be ok to pay with amazon gc since I don't use paypal :S

also I'm ok with the current price without phantoms

H:

ps4 account with fifa 15 + pvz garden warfare + tales from borderlands ep1 resell

W:

$25 amazon gc

Also anyone know if the plot of the Atelier ps vita games is any good? I bought a $50 psn card and trying to figure which vita games I will get :O (so many jrpgs to pick lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sign me up
Sorry man, someone PMed before you and wasn't around a PC till now to update.

Ironically, it's the guy who doesn't like that people write "PM sent", specifically to avoid this situation. (not looking to start a war or be passive/aggressive, just found it funny is all)

Advanced Warfare Season Pass ($50 crossbuy)

Ps4 resell($15):
Ps4 phantom ($10):

Ps3 resell($8.33)

1. KaptainAK
2. ScythX3

Ps3 phantom($4.67)

This should be right

Ps4 resell($15):
Ps4 phantom ($10):

Ps3 resell($8.33)

1. KaptainAK
2. ScythX3

Ps3 phantom($4.67)

This should be right
You're going to have to make the price on those phantoms a quarter of what the real value would be, since if people are taking phantoms now they're only getting one DLC pack, not all 4 like the resells are.

You're going to have to make the price on those phantoms a quarter of what the real value would be, since if people are taking phantoms now they're only getting one DLC pack, not all 4 like the resells are.
could let the phantoms access the rest after 6 months if that's possible.

FS:
Bound By Flame Phantom (PS4)

J-Stars Victory Vs. Phantom (PS3)
Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star Phantom (PS3)
Arcana Heart 3: Love Max Phantom (PS3)
Bound By Flame Phantom (PS4)
Assassin's Creed Black Flag Phantoms (PS3)

Feel free to make offers! Accepting Payments in Paypal, Amazon GC or XBL Points/Currency

Ps4 resell($15):Stryder43
Ps4 phantom ($10):tokyostomp

Ps3 resell($8.33)

1. KaptainAK
2. ScytheX3

Ps3 phantom($4.67)

This should be right
will allow phantoms to download the rest after the wait period if that is what they want :D

Does anyone have Monopoly Family Fun pack for either PS3 or PS4 that I could borrow for just a few hours? I sold my PS4 copy on eBay and a week after the buyer received it they filed a return request becasue the game has a "glitch" where it freezes if someone goes bankrupt. eBay decided in their favor as "defective/not working/item not as described" even though it was in 100% mint condition & me explaining that every game can experience glitches but that does not mean the item was defective, and that if a game "glitch" constitutes a return as "defective", hundreds of thousands of games would be allowed to be returned to stores... which they are not. I also stated that it's the reason game developers release game updates/patches.

Anyway, I have heard that a patch has since been released bwtween the tme they filed the request and the time eBay decided in their favor. I want to try the game out with the patch and see if it was one of the bugs that were fixed. If so I can follow up and try to get the decision reversed if I make a video of going bankrupt and no freezing occuring.

Sorry man, someone PMed before you and wasn't around a PC till now to update.

Ironically, it's the guy who doesn't like that people write "PM sent", specifically to avoid this situation. (not looking to start a war or be passive/aggressive, just found it funny is all)
Haha yep many babies were saved from being kicked when we stopped saying pm sent :) that is the trade off and no war to be started he takes that in stride. He is still scraping them off his boots

It's alive, again! :D/

The Last of Us Remastered with early purchase bonus + Watch Dogs + Infamous First Light (PS4, HK, English versions) - waiting for best offer, resell or phantom.

Please note, most HK games have X and O swapped.

Does anyone have Monopoly Family Fun pack for either PS3 or PS4 that I could borrow for just a few hours? I sold my PS4 copy on eBay and a week after the buyer received it they filed a return request becasue the game has a "glitch" where it freezes if someone goes bankrupt. eBay decided in their favor as "defective/not working/item not as described" even though it was in 100% mint condition & me explaining that every game can experience glitches but that does not mean the item was defective, and that if a game "glitch" constitutes a return as "defective", hundreds of thousands of games would be allowed to be returned to stores... which they are not. I also stated that it's the reason game developers release game updates/patches.

Anyway, I have heard that a patch has since been released bwtween the tme they filed the request and the time eBay decided in their favor. I want to try the game out with the patch and see if it was one of the bugs that were fixed. If so I can follow up and try to get the decision reversed if I make a video of going bankrupt and no freezing occuring.
Ebay and paypal tend to always favor the buyers and not the seller in almost every situation. The amount of horror stories people have with selling items on ebay is extremely high where there is blatant fraud on the buyers end but paypal still sides with the buyer. It is highly unlikely that you will receive your money back or your item. Be thankful it wasn't a more expensive item such as cell phones and/or other electronic items.

However don't give up, there are rare instances 'the powers that be' will side with the seller. If you do go ahead with an appeal, tell us how it goes.

Off topic, but I recently started working in the writing center at university and it is mind boggling to see how many students lack basic grammar and writing skills. I mean they write at a 6th grade level which is horrendous to read and edit, it makes my mind hurt and my blood boil :wall: . English/Writing professors really have to hold back not to fail any of these students.

For Sale (Resells)

$2 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - Injustice Gods Among Us (PS4)
$5 - XCOM Enemy Within

$7 - Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass with all 4 DLCs (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$0.50 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$0.50 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$2 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$3 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$3 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + PacMan DX + Eufloria + Dragon's Lair II + Worms Golf + Stardrone

$6 - LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS3)

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Resogun Season Pass (PS4)

Thanks, I had assumed that all of the DLC had been released already. I'll pass on this and probably get a season pass for my main later.

Advanced Warfare Season Pass ($50)

Ps4 resell:$15
1. Stryder43
Ps4 phantom:$10 (will allow access to rest of maps after reset)
2. Tokyostomp

Ps3 resell:$8.33
1. KaptainAK
2. ScytheX3

Ps3 phantom:$4.66 (will allow access to rest of maps after reset)

------------------------------

For sale:

PS3 resell of Fifa15 + a few other games - $15

Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea (Out March 10th, file size should be around 7 GB if the HK store/previous game are any indication)

Resell - 16.66
1. Bigwig_rah

Phantom - 8.34
1. Sierra
2. gpackin (formerly kvntwvlf)

Need 1 more Resell to complete group!

Ebay and paypal tend to always favor the buyers and not the seller in almost every situation. The amount of horror stories people have with selling items on ebay is extremely high where there is blatant fraud on the buyers end but paypal still sides with the buyer. It is highly unlikely that you will receive your money back or your item. Be thankful it wasn't a more expensive item such as cell phones and/or other electronic items.

However don't give up, there are rare instances 'the powers that be' will side with the seller. If you do go ahead with an appeal, tell us how it goes.

Off topic, but I recently started working in the writing center at university and it is mind boggling to see how many students lack basic grammar and writing skills. I mean they write at a 6th grade level which is horrendous to read and edit, it makes my mind hurt and my blood boil :wall: . English/Writing professors really have to hold back not to fail any of these students.
I've always wondered about this. I have a few friends in college that fall into that group. They lack grammar skills [on paper] but regularly get passing grades for their writing assignments. I've attempted to read their papers on various occasions and it always came across as the work of a child or a non-native English speaker. How the hell do the professors pass them?

No wonder I could never pass english in college since I have a 4th grade level writing but that's why we have spell checkers for

MARCH PSPLUS

CounterSpy - PS4/PS3/Vita - 1.4 GB

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty - PS4 - 4.5 GB

OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood - PS4/Vita - 133 MB

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments - PS3 - 3.4 GB

Valiant Hearts - PS4 - 1.2 GB

Papo & Yo - PS3 - 1.3GB

Anybody interested in getting lego marvel super heroes game (ps4) and can host for a $5 game? 
I'd like a phantom

3$ resell 

2$ phantom

Kennaah

MARCH PSPLUS

CounterSpy - PS4/PS3/Vita - 1.4 GB

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty - PS4 - 4.5 GB

OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood - PS4/Vita - 133 MB

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments - PS3 - 3.4 GB

Valiant Hearts - PS4 - 1.2 GB

Papo & Yo - PS3 - 1.3GB
Pretty good month.

4 PS4 games + 1 Sherlock Holmes

Anyone interested in doing a big helldivers share? Since it's cross-buy, we could have a 4 people on PS3 and 2 on PS4. I'm interested in PS4 Phantom personally.

Anyone interested in doing a big helldivers share? Since it's cross-buy, we could have a 4 people on PS3 and 2 on PS4. I'm interested in PS4 Phantom personally.
I tried a few days ago. Didn't get much response on it. I'll take the PS4 resell if you can get something going.

Want:

PS3 Wheel of Fortune resell

Have:

PS4 Resident Evil Revelations 2 Ep 1 & 2 rental $.50/day

PS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2 Ep 1 & 2 rental $.50/day

PS3 Risen 3 resell $5

I tried a few days ago. Didn't get much response on it. I'll take the PS4 resell if you can get something going.

I had something similar happen with a brand-new game that had delivery confirmation. The buyer said it was opened and contained a bootleg movie inside, and then later changed their story saying it was a defective disc of a different game. I immediately escalated after this and still lost. This was right around the time Buyer Protection was introduced. Luckily I was refunded after disputing their online verdict over the phone, but the negative feedback cannot be removed. Still upset over this because it's my only blemish on a 10 year account.

I'm looking for someone who could host White Night group. The game looks interesting.

I can take a resell.

Happy birthday to me! Lol

For sale:

Resells (PS3):

Fifa 15, Duke Nukem forever, kane and lynch, best of Arcade games and trine 2 - $15 ono. Need enough funds to get the AW season pass :/

bread's done
Back