CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Well, i have to start somewhere, so...

Have a US psn account with an unused GTA 5 White Shark Card (Just the card not the game). It will only work on a US version of the game!

Bought from psn for $19,99. Selling the account for $10 paypal
Also accept to trade for GTA iv: The Lost and Damned DLC (US)

Can't upload images right now! I'll provide picture proof upon contact.

Thanks
Still for sale!

Last edited by a moderator:
Current feedback system is fine, stop trying to fix what isn't broken Rai.
The current feedback system is not fine - specifically, the spreadsheet. To say this means you haven't taken a look at it, or you also wouldn't be qualified to run it. I'm suggesting a setup that would have the listings done more efficiently, more detailed and not run by a single person. If you don't want the new thread to move ahead, then I suggest you offer a reason (of which I'm sure there might be a few) why it won't work. If you're going to go with 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' then maybe the thread should be removed completely.

Rai, you're literally the only person who has a problem with the current system. Instead of telling others if they don't like the idea they can go to a new thread why not just get with the idea that people are happy with what they have. You don't need to be the ringleader of every nuance in this thread. It's fine, it's just game sharing not highschool. Don't blow things up bigger than they have to be.

Instead of telling others if they don't like the idea they can go to a new thread
Where did I say this? I don't have a problem with the system. I'm simply suggesting some improvements that can be made. If the system remains in place, so be it, but Qdizzle won't be the one running it, so I suggest you find someone else. If you're wondering why Qdizzle will be removed, go take a look at the spreadsheet.

I

Where did I say this? I don't have a problem with the system. I'm simply suggesting some improvements that can be made. If the system remains in place, so be it, but Qdizzle won't be the one running it, so I suggest you find someone else. If you're wondering why Qdizzle will be removed, go take a look at the spreadsheet.
Im Out. if anyone needs me u can pm me or hit me at QDizzle81 on PSN im done with

RAIBORG'S CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ
all i will be doing from here on out is posting my timeshares.

Youre a nuisance i wish to no longer deal with.

I

Im Out. if anyone needs me u can pm me or hit me at QDizzle81 on PSN im done with RAIBORG'S CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ
so that's it? You're gone?? :'(

I looked at the spreadsheet. Do you care to elaborate what is wrong with it? It looked fine to me. Why are you so insistent on being passive aggressive? Grow a pair and post what your problem with QDizzle running the spreadsheet is. Stop being so god damn vague. For fucks sake you have already derailed this thread enough.

Rai, can you please leave? You're clearly alienating other users and creating an atmosphere that is not conducive to the overall topic of video games which should be fun, not hostile.

I don't recall anyone being designated to run a feedback page. It was created for the good of the group voluntarily and is run voluntarily. I really don't see how someone can be removed from using and updating it, especially by some other user.

I have no personal beef with Raiborg, and I know I don't speak much and probably don't matter to most people here, but this is getting ridiculous even to me. Personally from now on I'm just going to pretend he doesn't exist. No need to disband and wreck a good community because of one or two jackholes.

Look everyone, instead of arguing like children, how about we solve this matter democratically?

How about, for the next *however many* hours, we vote on how the feedback thread works? At the end, majority rules the day and that's how it works?

Seriously people, this inner-thread arguing shit is getting old. Every so often this happens but they work themselves out. This time is different and it's making this thread damn-near impossible to enjoy!  In summation:

GROW UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE fuckING CHILDREN! END THIS SHIT, SERIOUSLY!

I looked at the spreadsheet. Do you care to elaborate what is wrong with it? It looked fine to me.
Dgenx has negative feedback because he didn't pay Albani for a while, but Estonian did the same thing to another member (in addition to something else) and there is no mention of it. This has been mentioned several times.

Jikinova is said to be shady, but that's not a valid reason for negative feedback.

Same goes for Lheanne.

Thegamesharenazi was almost certainly Bunk and a member even said it publicly, yet Q thinks he was a newb.

Hongduc was banned, yet he has no negatives on the sheet.

Edit: This is to say nothing of other entries not being added.

This is from a quick glance at the sheet. I'm sure if I looked into the other negative feedback entries, I'd find more of the same.
Dude is biased, doesn't know what he's doing, or a little bit of both. Nothing wrong with any of that, but he shouldn't be the one in charge of the feedback thread.

Rai, can you please leave? You're clearly alienating other users and creating an atmosphere that is not conducive to the overall topic of video games which should be fun, not hostile.
The hostility is being projected onto my posts, can't do anything about that.

I

Im Out. if anyone needs me u can pm me or hit me at QDizzle81 on PSN im done with RAIBORG'S CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ
Qdiz are you really going to let this get you? Man I know that you are tougher than that (who is going to organize the Destiny raid race!).

And like someone said above... This is getting ridiculous we are not kids so we shouldn't let this kind of behavior affect us or distract us from game sharing, so if anyone here have an issue with other member please keep it through PM and avoid making it public because it not healthy for the community (and we also don't care).

So keep making groups, keep talking about games and keep the good mood with the PSN parties.

So instead of PMing me your concerns as the person responsible for the feedback thread you create problems. No worries man its all yours Unlike you I have a job family and other responsibilities that doesnt allow me to peruse scrutinize investigate cast asspersions on fellow members and report to mods about snakeys alt acct Like you. So like I said do what you wish You have zapped all my zeal to be a proud member of this community. You are a cancer that i would rather avoid here on out.

EDIT apparently this thread is your life force and you are like a pitbull in heat that cant get release so u wreck the entire yard till u get what you want or some sort of satisfaction.

Dgenx has negative feedback because he didn't pay Albani for a while, but Estonian did the same thing to another member (in addition to something else) and there is no mention of it. This has been mentioned several times.

Jikinova is said to be shady, but that's not a valid reason for negative feedback.

Same goes for Lheanne.

Thegamesharenazi was almost certainly Bunk and a member even said it publicly, yet Q thinks he was a newb.

Hongduc was banned, yet he has no negatives on the sheet.

Edit: This is to say nothing of other entries not being added.

This is from a quick glance at the sheet. I'm sure if I looked into the other negative feedback entries, I'd find more of the same.
Dude is biased, doesn't know what he's doing, or a little bit of both. Nothing wrong with any of that, but he shouldn't be the one in charge of the feedback thread.

The hostility is being projected onto my posts, can't do anything about that.

Seriously what the hell is going on. The spreadsheet is fine as it is. Q puts time and effort into it. No one has had an issue with it as far as I'm aware. This has gone beyond tit for tat now. Anyone who wants to form groups or trades pm me. Otherwise I'm off to the pub to moan about the missus

Seriously what the hell is going on. The spreadsheet is fine as it is. Q puts time and effort into it. No one has had an issue with it as far as I'm aware. This has gone beyond tit for tat now. Anyone who wants to form groups or trades pm me. Otherwise I'm off to the pub to moan about the missus

Damn I miss those times when we had like 1-2 games to play and were happy :D

All this overload in games causes only stress and confusion, with backlogs you can never kill.

Anyway, whoever drops rent prices to $0.99/week wins my heart , please fight it out with your OFFERS like burger king vs mcdonalds :D

Please no more attacks against a user whoever it is, no more "my last post"-posts and respect the virtual gameshare community and dont take it so serious my washing machine just broke and my kitchen is under water now thats a REAL problem!

Anyway thank Qdizzle, Raiborg, Mystique and all the others with constant nice offers, without you this would be nothing  :)

Is there another gs site (besides gtz)? There have been a crap top of regulars leave and I'm wondering where they went/where they will get their shares from now. If there's another site, I want in :)

For Sale:
PS4:
Bound by Flame Resell + Phantom - $15
Child of Light [UK] Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Entwined Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Injustice Ultimate Edition Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $8
Sniper Elite 3 Resell - $15
Thief Phantom - $5/ Resell - $10 (or rent for $1/week)
Wolfenstein: TNO Resell - $17

PS3:
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 +  The Protector Trials + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass Resell - $7
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Resell - $12
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Resell - $4
Final Fantasy 13-2 Resell - $3
Gran Turismo 6 Resell - $7/ Phantom - $3
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO Resell - $10
Resident Evil 4 HD + DmC + Vergil's Downfall + Costume pack + Puppeteer + Fatal Frame Phantom - $3

Available for rent (per week):
PS4:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag + Season Pass - $1
Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition - $1
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $1.50
Driveclub + Season Pass - $1.50 
Far Cry 4 + Season Pass - $1.50
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $0.50
Resident Evil HD - $0.50
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition- $1.50
Sniper Elite 3 - $1
The Evil Within - $1.50
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - $1

Currently being rented:
PS4: (per week)
Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.50
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare + Havoc DLC - $1
Dying Light + Season Pass - $1.50 
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor + Season Pass - $1.50 
Saints Row IV Re-Elected + Gat Out of Hell - $1.50
The Order: 1886 - $1.50
Watch Dogs + Season Pass - $1.50

Yay another 3 pages of arguing!!!

Anyway wondering how Helldivers is? I don't have many friends so is single player doable or do you need friends?

If the answer is single player is doable then how much would a Resell be for PS4?

He payed me a few days later so I edited the post if I remember correctly. First rule of argument is to avoid the argument but I have to reply now because you've gone too far.

We all now know your ultimate goal by now, to be a moderator here. Don't know why you are so obsessed with that maybe you have a narcissistic personality disorder or some sort of god complex like ProfessorStotch said but whatever it's your own problem. If you want to be in charge of everything why don't you start your own website where you can have your own gameshare thread and gameshare feedback thread and you can ban whomever you like. All the unnecessary drama on this thread those past weeks has been started by you. Haven't you noticed that by now? Don't you think maybe it's time to leave all this behind and maybe maybe reflect on your behavior? I personally never had a problem with you but this shit has gone so far.

I seriously don't see a single problem with the feedback sheet and I am grateful to Qdizzle that he is spending his own time doing this when he doesn't even have too. This was my 2 cents and I won't post any further abut this. Period.

Selling resells of Dying Light and The Order.  25 bucks each, also open to offers/trades.  PM me.

ill be getting battlefield hardline when it comes out, possibly adding evolve in the same account

anyone interested in the resell? ill host

Straight outta left field, anyone interested in this group:

Naughty Bear Gold Double Trouble - $19.99 (Includes Naughty Bear + All DLC and Lost in Paradise)

Resells: $6.66

1. StarShadow

2. Pantsu_

Phantoms: $3.34

Straight outta left field, anyone interested in this group:

Naughty Bear Gold Double Trouble - $19.99 (Includes Naughty Bear + All DLC and Lost in Paradise)

Resells: $6.66

1. StarShadow

2. Pantsu_

Phantoms: $3.34

Hit the reply button once and open a new tab to check if your post was made correctly. You can remove extra posts by selecting the 'hide' option on the bottom right of your post (on the desktop version of the site).

I'm confused does Raiborg own the forums or something, how can he make a call on who runs the spreadsheet lol

If we took a vote it'd be more fair and also show its 1 person vs everyone else on wanting to change it up, so why not do that...? Don't leave Qdizzle, we love you bro.

Yay another 3 pages of arguing!!!

Anyway wondering how Helldivers is? I don't have many friends so is single player doable or do you need friends?

If the answer is single player is doable then how much would a Resell be for PS4?
I like it but I like senseless violence B movie video games like EDF. Might be a little hard for single player once you play the harder levels and pricing is a little complicated since it's crossbuy too. Straight PS4 sharing would be 10.50/7.50 with the PS+ discount.

Anyway, whoever drops rent prices to $0.99/week wins my heart, please fight it out with your OFFERS like burger king vs mcdonalds :D

Please no more attacks against a user whoever it is, no more "my last post"-posts and respect the virtual gameshare community and dont take it so serious my washing machine just broke and my kitchen is under water now thats a REAL problem!

Anyway thank Qdizzle, Raiborg, Mystique and all the others with constant nice offers, without you this would be nothing :)
As a thank you to all trusted members of the community, anyone with 10+ feedback on QDIZZLE'S spreadsheet can rent my PS3 timeshare's for $0.99 per week! Sadly we are forced by local tax authorities to enjoy rounded numbers, so you will not get any change on your $1 bill. :(

PS3
• Alice Madness Returns + All DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Assassin's Creed Brotherhood + All DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Assassin's Creed 3 + All DLC & Sorcery - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag + All DLC - timeshare
• Batman Arkham Origins + Cold Heart/Initiation/Knightfall - phantom, timeshare
• Battlefield 4 & Premium (all trophy DLC, pile of battlepacks, also Pistol+DMR unlocks) - resell, timeshare
• Borderlands 2 + Mechro/Dome/lvl61/SeasonPass, SoundShapes + DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Call of Duty Black Ops 2 + Season Pass + Nuketown Zombies + Nuketown 2025 - sellable, timeshare
• Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 All DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• DanceStar w/ songs - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Darksiders II w/ Crucible Pass and soundtrack - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Destiny w/ Season Pass PLUS Pre-Order Bonuses - resell, timeshare
• Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• God of War Ascension Online Pass - phantom for $1
• Grand Theft Auto V, L.A. Noire Complete - phantom, timeshare
• GTA4 Episodes, LA Noire, Midnight Club LA+DLC, Red Dead Redemption - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Heavy Fire Afghanistan - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• LittleBigPlanet Karting + a ton of karts/costumes - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Machinarium - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Max Payne 3 + All DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Ni No Kuni & Jet Set Radio - sellable, flexible, timeshare
• Remember Me - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Saints Row 3 Complete (USA) - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Smurfs 2 - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• South Park: The Stick of Truth - phantom, timeshare
• Star Wars Force Unleashed DLC - sellable, phantom, timeshare
• Tomb Raider (2013) w/ bonus map/weapons/etc and Quantum Conundrum - sellable, phantom, timeshare

RIMITED TIME OFFER!
22ng560734059.jpg

I'm gonna make my own gameshare proboard forum and not let anyone join and just buy shares from myself.
gpackin: Can I buy a share?

gpackin: Sure

gpackin: How much?

gpackin: 6 bucks

gpackin: Payment sent

gpackin: Here's the info: [email protected] PW: gpackin

gpackin: Thanks gpackin!

gpackin: Your welcome gpackin!

Now I'm going to have gpackin stuck in my head for awhile. Damn.

Anybody want a phantom of the following games on one account?

Final fantasy type-0HD and Bladestorm: nightmares: estimated price $120

Resell
Kennaah: $70

Phantom
$50

bread's done
Back