PS3 Wheel of Fortune resell

Have:

PS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2 Season Pass phantom (all episodes included) $2

PS3 Risen 3 resell $3

Rentals:

PS4 Resident Evil Revelations 2 rental $1/week

PS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2 rental $1/week

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, I finally got access to communicate with the outside world. I've been in the hospital since February 18th, I slipped on some black ice and fractured my left leg. 4 screws in my left ankle and fractured tibia. I've been recuperating in the hospital since then, no insurance so no rehab facility, all in hospital. Got 3-4 weeks to go till discharge, apologizing in advance and super late to any of you I already had a commitment with. No WiFi in the hospital, my bro hooked me up with a phone a couple of days ago and my cuz helped with free WiFi access from their ISP. So I apologize again if I had joined a group and you haven't heard from me for almost a month. Thanks, I.should be back to normal by mid-April hopefully.

Hi all, I finally got access to communicate with the outside world. I've been in the hospital since February 18th, I slipped on some black ice and fractured my left leg. 4 screws in my left ankle and fractured tibia. I've been recuperating in the hospital since then, no insurance so no rehab facility, all in hospital. Got 3-4 weeks to go till discharge, apologizing in advance and super late to any of you I already had a commitment with. No WiFi in the hospital, my bro hooked me up with a phone a couple of days ago and my cuz helped with free WiFi access from their ISP. So I apologize again if I had joined a group and you haven't heard from me for almost a month. Thanks, I.should be back to normal by mid-April hopefully.
Oof! Hope you feel better soon, man!

Ouch man! Glad to hear you are doing better. Welcome back!

Blogcast episode 157 (March 24)

PS4

• Bloodborne
  • Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  • Metal Slug 3 *Cross-Buy
  • Slender: The Arrival
  • Arcade Archives MAT MANIA EXCITING HOUR
  • Yorbie: Episode 1 - Payback's a Bolt
PS3
Metal Slug 3

VITA

• Metal Slug 3
  • 2013 Infected Wars
  • Damascus Gear: Operation Tokyo
  • LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin
PsOne Classics
Armored Core

PS2 Classics
Dead or Alive 2: Hardcore

Looking for timeshares of the following DLCs

Far Cry 4 (Yeti DLC with trophies)

Shadow of Mordor (Most recent trophy dlc)

Shoot me a pm if you have them. Thanks.

Good to hear from you, Robber, but that's rough. My best for your recovery. I hope the bills aren't too awful. No insurance ... I dread that for you, man.

That's right - Metal Slug! And cross-buy? We've got to do something for that, right?

Hi all, just heard about this page and I no longer have any use of my ps3 and it's subaccounts. The first to go will be my UK account with a few good games. I'll take whatever paypal/amazon/or psn offers.

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
Super Stardust HD
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™
Terriaria
Wipeout hd
BodyCount
Pool Nation +DLC
with plenty of mini's and snazzy themes

I'd like to sell this to two people and relinquish all ownership. So they can change the password and resell to whomever.

Looking for a PS4 resell of Minecraft. Prefer resell, but if a phantom is cheap I'd consider it.

Or if someone is interested in a phantom let me know and we can just go that route and start a group.

FF TYPE-0™ HD / FFXV Demo WITH Helldivers Limited Edition Bundle (cross buy)

Phantom Available!

Timeshare. PS4
Next Week (PM me to be added to the queue)
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection)
Bloodborne

......................................................................................................................
Added This Week

(PM me to be added to the queue)
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $3
Battlefield Hardline $3
Tales From The Borderlands Ep 2 $0.50 a day
Resident Evil Revelations Season Pass $1.50

Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50

.......................................................................................................................
Assassin's Creed Unity $2
Battlefield 4 + Premium $2
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
Chariot $1
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse  $3
Driveclub  $2
DivekIck  $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
Evolve $2
Farcry 4 $2
Fifa 15 $2
Game of thrones ep 1 +2  $0.50 a day  
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign  $2
Last of Us Remastered $1.50

Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $2
Lords of the Fallen $2
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Mercenary Kings $1
NBA2K15 $2
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2.50
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1.50  
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor  + season pass $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands ep 1+2   $0.50 a day            
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $3
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1

Wolfinstein:The New Order
Walking Dead season 2 $1.50
Walking Dead season 1 $1.50
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3   $2
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

Phantoms  Ps4
Chariot $3

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4

The Order: 1886 ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Grim Fandango: $1
Destiny: $1 [Currently being rented]
Watchdogs: $1 [Pending]
Infamous: Second Son: $1

PS3

Dark Souls II: $0.50
Outland: $0.25
PixelJunk SideScroller: $0.25

COMING SOON

Bloodborne ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - available 3/24 - [1 on queue]

FOR SALE:

South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS3) phantom: $1 [Pending]

Good to hear from you, Robber, but that's rough. My best for your recovery. I hope the bills aren't too awful. No insurance ... I dread that for you, man.

That's right - Metal Slug! And cross-buy? We've got to do something for that, right?
Why in the blue hell do they only release 3 and not the whole trilogy. Seriously, although to me 3 was consider the best, I want to play all 1-XX in one single collection. Make it happen SNK, you're already dead!

Do we even need this? Sure, I'm probably going to get A SHARE of it since I haven't played it, but come on, do we really need remasters of everything? Especially since we're supposed to use PS Now?
i haven't played it too , alot of new ps players on the ps4 , ps now not available every where . so yea i guess we need some remasters .

Aw man! Can't see it!
Any Ps4 games? If so I'll get them on my US-account! Got some spare change on that that'd be perfect for some cheap shit :p
  1. Surgeon Simulator: A&E Anniversary Edition $0.91
  2. Home - A Unique Horror Adventure $0.95
  3. Tennis in the Face $0.95
  4. Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition $0.90

• Surgeon Simulator: A&E Anniversary Edition $0.91
  • Home - A Unique Horror Adventure $0.95
  • Tennis in the Face $0.95
  • Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition $0.90
Sweet! There's two games that I don't have at least! Thanks a lot man :D
Dead Nation is great, haven't bought it on Ps4 since I've already got it for Ps3,but gonna get it now!

bread's done
Back