CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

So was playing Hardline Hotwire mode dust bowel map and got ran over by 2 cops in a love seat.  Yes you heard me a friggen love seat.  My son and I bursted out laughing our asses off and started to hunt this mofo down.  Not because I got pissed that he ran me over but because I wanted to ride it.  Couldn't kill the guy for some reason so going to be on a look out for that love seat.

Selling a $20 psn card for $18 paypal

So was playing Hardline Hotwire mode dust bowel map and got ran over by 2 cops in a love seat. Yes you heard me a friggen love seat. My son and I bursted out laughing our asses off and started to hunt this mofo down. Not because I got pissed that he ran me over but because I wanted to ride it. Couldn't kill the guy for some reason so going to be on a look out for that love seat.
Yeah I saw something about that online. It's some sort of easter egg or something...

System: Ps4
Wanted: Offer/Bloodborne
Games Available: Infamous SS, BF4, D3, Destiny, Cod AW, GTA V, Dying Light, and tons of ps plus games (ALL PS4) All these games are on the one account it is a phantom of the account.

Either Pm me with offer or reply

I have some bad news to report about a gamesharing member. Unfortunately, it seems as if Deidara may be gaining review codes from developers, and selling them for a profit. While there's nothing in the rules of the site that say this is something that can't be done, it's a very big no-no. Devs send out review codes in an attempt to generate buzz for their game, not so some shady person can make a few bucks. This may no have anything to do with gamesharing, but we're talking about a member's character and ethics here, which are very important in a community that requires trust in its members.

If you're curious, you can read more here:

http://dan-adelman.com/post/114584204446/my-very-first-experience-with-a-scammer

The article details how this came to be, as well as the evidence against Deidara.

Edit: In addition to the above, it would appear that Deidara is now deleting all posts that reference him selling these codes. There are several posts that were quoted by other members of this site, but trying to find that post turns up no results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have a Hardline timeshare available for a week or two? Let me know.

Also, is Hotline Miami 2 any easier/less frustrating than the original for casual play? I liked the idea of the original but I just couldn't put much time into it. I Don't have the patience for endless trial and error anymore.

Anyone have a Hardline timeshare available for a week or two? Let me know.

Also, is Hotline Miami 2 any easier/less frustrating than the original for casual play? I liked the idea of the original but I just couldn't put much time into it. I Don't have the patience for endless trial and error anymore.
No, it's significantly harder than the original and a lot longer too.

No, it's significantly harder than the original and a lot longer too.
Blah, thanks.

Super Mega Baseball ($19.99, Crossbuy)

PS4 Resell:
1. Killapigs
PS4 Phantom:
1. Smtipple

PS3 Resell:
1. (stillshadow)

PS3 Phantom:
1. (stillshadow)
If you can actually fill up the other slots I will take the phantom. If not, resell and we can all absorb the phantom costs.

I don't want to be a Raiborg and be a douche about this, but I have some bad news to report about a gamesharing member. Unfortunately, it seems as if Deidara may be gaining review codes from developers, and selling them for a profit. While there's nothing in the rules of the site that say this is something that can't be done, it's a very big no-no. Devs send out review codes in an attempt to generate buzz for their game, not so some shady person can make a few bucks. This may no have anything to do with gamesharing, but we're talking about a member's character and ethics here, which are very important in a community that requires trust in its members.

http://dan-adelman.com/post/114584204446/my-very-first-experience-with-a-scammer

The article details how this came to be, as well as the evidence against Deidara.

Edit: In addition to the above, it would appear that Deidara is now deleting all posts that reference him selling these codes. There are several posts that were quoted by other members of this site, but trying to find that post turns up no results.
Well... who knows if I'll get my CoD PS4 Season Pass phantom rights in 6 months to re-download the new DLCs :/

I don't want to be a Raiborg and be a douche about this, but I have some bad news to report about a gamesharing member. Unfortunately, it seems as if Deidara may be gaining review codes from developers, and selling them for a profit. While there's nothing in the rules of the site that say this is something that can't be done, it's a very big no-no. Devs send out review codes in an attempt to generate buzz for their game, not so some shady person can make a few bucks. This may no have anything to do with gamesharing, but we're talking about a member's character and ethics here, which are very important in a community that requires trust in its members.
If you're curious, you can read more here:http://dan-adelman.com/post/114584204446/my-very-first-experience-with-a-scammer
and I always wanted to know how he always had ps3 jrpg codes since almost no one do giveaways for those niche game.

I could get a refurbished PS4 now but then again it could end up being really crappy, I might risk it. They're selling a ton of them for $350 on eBay.
If you're from the states, I would suggest you check out cowboom.com for a used PS4. They sometimes don't have all the included items if it were new (manual, headset, ect.), but the console themselves are sometimes brand new. They were recently $250 + shipping last week. Depending on tax, it might bring it up to $300. They're like a refurbished site for BestBuy. Their sales come and go.

If any of you were still looking for FF15 demo timeshares, my waitlist is back up and empty. They are $0.50 per day since it's a only about 3-4 hours. If you need more we can negotiate.

If you're from the states, I would suggest you check out cowboom.com for a used PS4. They sometimes don't have all the included items if it were new (manual, headset, ect.), but the console themselves are sometimes brand new. They were recently $250 + shipping last week. Depending on tax, it might bring it up to $300. They're like a refurbished site for BestBuy. Their sales come and go.

If any of you were still looking for FF15 demo timeshares, my waitlist is back up and empty. They are $0.50 per day since it's a only about 3-4 hours. If you need more we can negotiate.
Thanks for the info, I think I'll get one from there.

Thanks for the info, I think I'll get one from there.
Usually this thread will blow up if there's a good deal going on; Cowboom Thread

Be sure to be on the lookout for coupons too and their return window is 15 days. The best one I can find atm was COWBOOM10 and it will knock off $10 if the order is over $150. I should probably be PMing you about this, but will just post here just encase anyone else was interested in getting a PS4.

Usually this thread will blow up if there's a good deal going on; Cowboom Thread

Be sure to be on the lookout for coupons too and their return window is 15 days. The best one I can find atm was COWBOOM10 and it will knock off $10 if the order is over $150. I should probably be PMing you about this, but will just post here just encase anyone else was interested in getting a PS4.
That's cool, I'm waiting until around April 1st to purchase one. I'll follow the thread.

Want to buy Bloodborne & Hardline on a 1 account. Join the group if anyone's intersted. $50 for phantom.

I'm taking the resell..

Anyway, I had those 2 games before. But I accidentally revoked the license when I back up the PS4, so I can upgrade my HDD to 2TB and restore the data. I only have resells normally, so I forgot I had a phantom of those 2. Don't back up your HDD if you want your phantoms!!

Edit: Shit! also lost GTA 5, Helldivers & Driveclub :(

PS3 Resells
Metro Last Light - $3

PS3 Phantoms
Final Fantasy 5,6,7,8,9, Tactics, Origins - $3

PS3 rentals - $1/week
MGS HD Collection

Is it customary to pass along the email account information (email password) as well, when selling a PS4 resell to someone? Or only give the PSN sign in information?

Thanks for the info and as other have mentioned I was wondering where he got all of his codes from

^Wow that is actually kind of a big deal lol

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4

Bloodborne ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]

The Order: 1886 ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Grim Fandango: $1
Destiny: $1 [Currently being rented]
Watch Dogs: $1
Infamous: Second Son: $1
Dragon Age: Inquisition ($1.50 per week or $5 for a month)

PS3

South Park: The Stick of Truth: $0.50
Dark Souls II: $0.50
Outland: $0.25
PixelJunk SideScroller: $0.25

NOTE: I will deal with new users provided there is a vouch from a thread/GS regular OR with a security deposit (which will be returned at the end of the rental period).

Looking for Phantom GTAV PS3 GS.

Still selling my GS for these games: 

• YGO: Millenium Duel & Monopoly Plus $6 Paypal (Phantom)
  • Old PSN Account worth of games $5 Paypal (Resell, 2 slots)
Street Fighter III 3rd Strike

Little Big Planet 1

Borderlands 1

Acceleration of SURGI X Edition

Destrega (PS1)

InFamous 1

Tomb Raider UnderWorld

Scott Pilgrim Vs the World w/ DLC

Pac-MAN Champion Edition DX+

Sonic Adventure W/ DX upgrade

Resident Evil 2 (PS1)

Wolfenstein 3D