CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

What happened Stotch? was it after the update or after backing up the HDD to upgrade?
I didn't do anything in regard to backing up. I was playing Borderlands fine yesterday. I installed on Wednesday, and had already shut down the system to log out of everything. Plus this impacted accounts from months ago, so it has nothing to do with potentially being logged in. I closed everything down, shut off (not rest mode) and thought I was good. Today I boot up and all my phantoms have lock symbols and won't start.

I didn't do anything in regard to backing up. I was playing Borderlands fine yesterday. I installed on Wednesday, and had already shut down the system to log out of everything. Plus this impacted accounts from months ago, so it has nothing to do with potentially being logged in. I closed everything down, shut off (not rest mode) and thought I was good. Today I boot up and all my phantoms have lock symbols and won't start.
That is very odd, I personally haven't checked my phantoms but this has happened before with system updates and has fixed itself after a while... did you try restoring the licences?

I really don't like adding to the fire when it's not necessary, but even though the article doesn't state it outright so much as he implies it, Deidara is absolutely the owner of the site the code went out to. It's almost an impossible coincidence that the name on the site WHOIS and the name associated with his Paypal account are one and the same. (Edit: did a deeper whois search and the email address on file also matches his PP)

I wouldn't care so much if he'd just done it once or twice, but it looks as if he's been doing it for years, and on top of it trying to claim it's all bullshit.
Looks like all existence of his site is gone except for his youtube channel

FINALLY! The Order Platinum popped up for a collectible that I'd definitely already collected!

Anyone selling a rent of BF:Hardline or DBZ?

I really don't like adding to the fire when it's not necessary, but even though the article doesn't state it outright so much as he implies it, Deidara is absolutely the owner of the site the code went out to. It's almost an impossible coincidence that the name on the site WHOIS and the name associated with his Paypal account are one and the same. (Edit: did a deeper whois search and the email address on file also matches his PP)

I wouldn't care so much if he'd just done it once or twice, but it looks as if he's been doing it for years, and on top of it trying to claim it's all bullshit.
Looks like all existence of his site is gone except for his youtube channel

For Sale

Battlefield Hardline & Bloodborne - PS4 / $50 phantom (Both games on 1 account) + Free 1 week rental of The Order 1886 & 2 weeks rental of Shadow of Mordor..

That is weird about losing phantoms. When I did the update yesterday It automatically did a restore license thing. Perhaps your installs skipped that?

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection)
Bloodborne

Game of Thrones Ep3
Life is Strange Ep 2

Metal Slug 3
......................................................................................................................
Next Week

(PM me to be added to the queue)
MLB 15 The Show

.......................................................................................................................
Assassin's Creed Unity $2
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50

Battlefield Hardline $3
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
Chariot $1
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse  $3
Driveclub  $2
DivekIck  $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
Evolve $2
Farcry 4 $2
Fifa 15 $2

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $3
Game of thrones ep 1 +2  $0.50 a day  
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign  $2
Last of Us Remastered $1.50

Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $2
Lords of the Fallen $2
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Mercenary Kings $1
NBA2K15 $2
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2.50
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1.50  
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor  + season pass $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands ep 1+2   $0.50 a day            
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $3
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1

Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1.50
Walking Dead season 1 $1.50
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3   $2
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

Phantom

Metal Slug 3 $6

For sale:

Destiny (PS4)  resell - $15

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (PS4)  resell (EU region)- $15 

Have:pS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2 Season Pass phantom (all episodes included) $2[/font][/size][/font]
PS3 Risen 3 resell $2

Rentals:

PS4 Resident Evil Revelations 2 $1/week

PS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2 $1/week

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling Phantoms:

PS4

• Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (19.8GB) Includes: Aveline's Mission $6
  • Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Freedom Cry  (7.1GB)  12 Trophies/Stand-alone dlc $2
  • InFamous First Light (8.7GB) Includes: DUP Fetch $3
  • inFamous Second Son $9 (20.0GB) Includes: Cole's Jacket,Cole's Legacy,EXIST, JOS, Penny Arcade, iam8bit
  • Thief (18.9GB) Includes: The Bank Heist DLC mission $3
  • Costume Quest 2 (1018mb) + Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Ed. (755mb) $4
  • Destiny  (17.4GB) $7

PS3
-Destiny (7.4GB) $3

-Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter HD (573MB) $2

-The Walking Dead Season 2 + Jeopardy! (1.4GB)  $2

-Magrunner: Dark Pulse *Has a Platinum (1.3GB) + Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (243MB) $1.50
-Fat Princess Free
-Saints Row 2 Free

For Rent:
Hotline Miami 2 PS4 $0.75

Have:

PS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2 Season Pass phantom (all episodes included) $2

PS3 Risen 3 resell $2

Rentals:

PS4 Borderlands Handsome Jack Collection $3/week

PS4 Resident Evil Revelations 2  $1/week

PS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2  $1/week

i havent game shared with anyone but my cousin since ps4 came out, are games still only shareable between only 2 ps4's ?

i used to gameshare heavy on CAG with my ps3.

Quick question, I'm installing a few phantoms on my daughter's PS4.  If I set up a local passcode for a phantom account, that won't affect being able to play it, correct? I know it may be an unnecessary step as long as the resell holder changes the password, but I would just feel more comfortable with another layer of protection.

One phantom and one resell, yeah.

I remember you from the early days, what's up man? You and Harley have come back recently now!
yeah whats up ! i still have a few friends from here on psn too like ibadazz and others..

so i can keep sharing with my cousin and also buy a phantom or resell ?

I always post here before other sites/threads because I love you guys.

I have a 3 month ps+ code available for $12 if anyone is interested. 

Post will be hidden once sold. 

Anybody down for Metal Slug 3(PS3...ps4) group? It's a cross buy so 14.99...im not sure the breakdown. Can someone explain the cross-buy price break-down.

bread's done
Back