CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Thanks. I kind of figured that someone would have a copy of it. It isn't a huge issue. It will pop up at some point. Maybe.
If I remember right, Snakey was the only resell in the group I was in (I was a phantom). If anyone has a way to get ahold of him, he might still have it, maybe.
I was actually the other one and Snakey dicked me out of the money for a phantom because we were originally going to just split it because nobody was interested.

Boosted I still have the account if you'd like to borrow it. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually the other one and Snakey dicked me out of the money for a phantom because we were originally going to just split it because nobody was interested.

Boosted I still have the account if you'd like to borrow it. :p
That doesn't sound like snakey...... dicking ppl out :/

All of this phantom locking shows why the group that I started is still one of the best choices in gaming. We didn't lose a single game, still have everything that was available since launch, and have a huge core of gamers that love what we do.

Currently we are working out how to handle an new group of users being added. Currently membership is closed but it will probably open soon. Send a message to Mystique and he can start a group thread to explain the group to everyone.

Also, HELLO EVERYONE!!!! I haven't been on here in a while, hopefully someone still remembers that I was a part of this community. I'm not quite an OG like raiborg, steamboat, clone and others but I do see some people her that I don't know. Hello to all the new peeps and what's up to my old crew. I would say how the hell are you but by reading through the last few pages of the thread it seems that some people are pretty salty about losing their phantoms. I really do feel bad that this happened. I haven't had any phantoms lock on my console but I barely play either so who the hell knows.

Peace out everyone. I will talk to you soon.
Welcome back Boost, playing anything good lately?

Anyone selling Driveclub resell? Let me know
You can find it for 20 dollars at a Gamestop

Is there a Crew for The Crew? Just picked it up for 25 from Best Buy because my ADD kicked in and can't play Bloodborne or Battlefield.

That doesn't sound like snakey...... dicking ppl out :/
Well I never got any money back from it after. I'd originally split it straight with him then he apparently sold a phantom to Snow Vixen, took one himself, then sold the other resell, so I should have got back what would have been the cost of one of the phantoms, which I didn't. Doesn't really matter to me now though.

The sweet spot I would still like to see groups made for are cross-buy PSN and (rarely) retail ones. The PS4 resell would still be paying half-price and could rent it out as well or whatever. At least it's something.

I don't prefer it but I even get in on those groups as a PS3 slot because it's so cheap and the PS4 slot(s) are often taken.

Well, disconnected from the interwebs and so far phantoms are working.

I want to play Bloodborne, but I am terrible at it and Sleeping Dogs is a pretty good game (but horrible driving system).

For Sale
NBA2k15 (Resell)$19
Driveclub (Phantom) $15 Buy at your own risk :)
MOTOGP14 and MXGP in one account (Resell) $45

For Rent

MotoGP14 and MXGP $2/week

NBA2k15 $1/week

Currently Rented
Shadow Of Mordor

Available for rent,  up to 10 days:

Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition [P] [$]

Surgeon Simulator [P]

Sniper Elite 3 [P]

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition [P]

MotoGP 14 [P]

Wolfenstein: New Order [P]

Watch Dogs [P]

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition [G]

Styx: Master of Shadows [P]

Lara Croft: The Temple of Osiris [P]

Shadow Warrior [G]

Resident Evil HD [G]

Pier Solar and Great Architects [P]

Outlast [G]

Diablo 3: RoS [G]

MGS: Ground Zeroes [P] [$]

Madden NFL 15 [G]

Lords of the Fallen [P]

The Last Tinker [P] [$]

The Last of Us Remastered [P]

Injustice: Gods Among Us [P] [$]

Infamous: Second Son [P]

Infamous: First Light [P]

Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition [P] [$]

Geometry Wars 3 [P] [$]

Garden Warfare: Plants vs Zombies [P] [$]

Fifa 15 [G]

Far Cry 4 [G]

Dying Light [G]

Bound by Flame [P] [$]

Anomaly 2 [P]

NBA Live 14 [P] [$]

[P] - primary activation

[G] - guest account aka locked slot

FREE. If your religion doesn't allow you take things for free, you can send something by PayPal.

[$] - phantom for sale, at your own risk, up to $3 depends on title

Changing access data (email and password) even multiple times doesn't protect against license reset.

One more test to complete - results probably in next week.

For Sale (All are resells, there are no locked slot users, and for cross-buy games, the other owners are phantoms, meaning you will be the only owner of the account):

(In this case) Buyers should be changing all info associated with the accounts when they receive them.

PS4:
Bound by Flame Resell - $10
Child of Light [UK] Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Destiny + Expansion Pass Resell (Has 2 PS3 resells as well) - $25
Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition - $20
DmC: Definitive Edition - $23
Entwined Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Far Cry 4 + Season Pass - $30
Injustice Ultimate Edition (includes PS3 Resells) - $8
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $20
Metro Redux - $20
Saints Row IV Re-Elected + Gat Out of Hell - $20
Thief Resell - $10

PS3 (All are resells)
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Resell - $12
Destiny + Expansion Pass Resell - $10
Dishonored + all trophy DLC Resell - $3
Final Fantasy 13-2 Resell - $3
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO Resell - $7
South Park: The Stick of Truth Resell - $5

I'm open to offers if they are reasonable.

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD with FFXV Demo ($1.50 for 3 days or $2.50 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Axiom Verge ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)

Bloodborne ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented | 1 on queue] [AMAZING GAME]
The Order: 1886 ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Grim Fandango: $1
Destiny: $1 [Currently being rented]
Watch Dogs: $1
Infamous: Second Son: $1 [Currently being rented]
Dragon Age: Inquisition: $1.50

PS3

South Park: The Stick of Truth: $0.50
Dark Souls II: $0.50 [Currently being rented]
Outland: $0.25
PixelJunk SideScroller: $0.25

NOTE: I will deal with new users provided there is a vouch from a thread/GS regular OR with a security deposit (which will be returned at the end of the rental period). Also, don't wait! PM me if you're interested in renting a game even if it's currently being rented so I can put you next on queue.

Want:

PS4 The Crew resell

Have:

PS3 Risen 3 resell $2

Rentals:

PS4 Resident Evil Revelations 2  $1/week (out until 4/4)

PS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2  $1/week 

For Sale (Resells)

$2 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - Injustice Gods Among Us (PS4)
$5 - XCOM Enemy Within

$7 - Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass with all 4 DLCs (PS3)

$15 - Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (+ Margaret and P4A Story DLCs)

$12 - LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS3)

$25 - LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$0.50 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$0.50 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$2 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$3 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$3 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + PacMan DX + Eufloria + Dragon's Lair II + Worms Golf + Stardrone

H
Fifa 2015 + pvz garden warfare + tales from borderlands ep1 ps4 resell

W
25 amazon gc

H
Akiba’s Trip: Undead & Undressed ps4 resell
W
25 amazon gc

Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Edition Ps4 Resell - $35

If anyone needs a host for a $60 game you can create a group. I'll drop the price to $50. I don't exactly know how to help you split up prices because of what is going on with them.
edit: There are a couple messaged in my inbox I have not read within the past week. I will reply to you guys shortly. I don't know why I keep leaving it behind, sorry. 

For Sale

Driveclub (Phantom) $15 Buy at your own risk

MOTOGP14 and MXGP in one account (Resell)$45

For Rent

MotoGP14 and MXGP $2/week

Shadow Of Mordor $1/week

Looking For

Dragon Age (Ps4 resell)

There is another option here for you guys to consider........ It may be a bit far fetched but it solves the problem for the cags who can afford to put out now and be cheap later on and also for cags who have a second system already

So basically what I am saying is that i noticed a couple members have multiple systems at home. why not use one as a phantom machine. Where u only log on to download a new phantom and then pull the  plug when its deactivated.. I know its a long shot but it cant hurt to experiment with for those of you who have that second system.

As far as the Timeshares are concerned Im curious to know how you guys feel about locked spot rentals? I plan to still continue my service by going all in but the problem lies in the support I may need to make up for the following weeks games. As my regulars are aware all the funds i receive go straight back into buying a new game the next week which is why my prices have always been a bit steeper than the other guys. I want to be transparent in my activities so that u dont feel slighted that you are renting a resell and that the locked spot is beeing occupied by another member. Keep in mind I dont care for locked spots but my reason for that is lack of control which is what i will have if i rent the locked spot i know where it is and when it  will be returned.

Starting from This week Where everyone is avoiding phantoms like the plague  I am proposing to raise my timeshares for NEW RELEASES TO  $5 a week for 7 days for shares up to a month old This does not include games pre-2.50  this is a proposal and I willing to welcome any suggestions that would assist in continuing to purchase new games every week for you guys. 

Here are a couple ideas that i threw around and am seeing happening with other groups that GS

1) reduced price on the phantoms to probably $12-15

2)Rental of share in the first week/weeks and if u would like to chance it take the phantom at a negotiated price

3) Take a phantom at normal price play offline as long as you like and u have an option to timeshare the game free of charge from me once its available if you ever get shut down.

4) Join Pravados gameshare Library and contribute. 

5)Join Boosted & Mystique's GS Group. (not sure if they are currently taking anyone else in)

All in All we need to discuss the way forward and not what is happening now. I wish we could open another thread to have this discussion and keep it away from non vets because as i see it being able to google gameshare and this site is the first to pop up in my region could have contributed to this crisis as well. The guys over at gtz saw this and locked down back in december last year.

With that being said 

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)
MLB 15 The Show
Axiom Verge
......................................................................................................................
Next Week (PM To be added to the queue)

Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin

.......................................................................................................................
Assassin's Creed Unity $2
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $3

Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $3

Bloodborne $3
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $3