CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Phantom machine isn't good option. You have to spend at least $250 for an used console, just for play one game at time.
No one knows how the lock works and any phantom could be locked anytime, even when you are going to activate the second game. In my opinion timeshares are the future of gamesharing. Or groups of two people, each one buying one game. When both are completed, they will sold the accounts to another group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phantom machine isn't good option. You have to spend at least $250 for an used console, just for play one game at time.
No one knows how the lock works and any phantom could be locked anytime, even when you are going to activate the second game. In my opinion timeshares are the future of gamesharing. Or groups of two people, each one buying one game. When both are completed, they will sold the accounts to another group.
Thats the thing bro a couple members here already have multiple systems at home and in the future there will be more during black friday sales and what not. This is an option for them and those who want to use it.

I was wondering if this will work: 

Two users (friends in real life or whatevs) give each other their main account and deactivate it as primary from their system.  Person A would activate Person B's account as primary and vice versa. After activation, the password can be changed until their is a new game being bought waiting to be downloaded. That way whatever games bought on any of those accounts can be played by both people on their main and it can be an even 50/50 split between the two parties.

Anything wrong with this idea?

I was wondering if this will work:

Two users (friends in real life or whatevs) give each other their main account and deactivate it as primary from their system. Person A would activate Person B's account as primary and vice versa. After activation, the password can be changed until their is a new game being bought waiting to be downloaded. That way whatever games bought on any of those accounts can be played by both people on their main and it can be an even 50/50 split between the two parties.

Anything wrong with this idea?
Nope. That is how stuff like xbox one gamesharing has basically been. Reduced phantoms with the ability to timeshare for a set amount of time if you lose access during x amount of period does not sound bad. There could also be locked spot rentals which would allow more people to play games faster but the pricing should be dependant on if you could play on your main or not.

Selling:
(PS3 phantoms)
Far Cry 4 + Season Pass - $10
Earth Defense Force 2025 + Mission packs DLC - $6
Murdered: Soul Suspect - $3
Port Royale 3 Gold Edition - $4
The Witch and the Hundred Knight - $4
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - $3
Dragon's Crown - $3
Farming Simulator, Contrast, RAW, OlliOlli, Rotastic - $5
Rune Factory Oceans - $4
Grid Autosport - $3
Syberia - $2
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - $5
Hakouki: Tales of the Shimsengumi - $3

(PS4 Timeshares available)
Child of Light  - $1
Crimsonland  - $0.5
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round - $2
Guacamelee - $1
Infamous: First Light  - $1
Injustice  - $1.5
Minecraft - $1
Monopoly Plus  - $1
Strike Suit Zero  - $1
Styx: Masters of Shadows - $1
Surgeon Simulator  - $0.5
The Legend of Korra  - $1
The Order: 1886   - $3
Transistor   - $1
Costume Quest 2, Killallzombies, Aqua Kitty   - $1

(PS3 Timeshares) (prices are per week) or phantom (PM for price)
- Lemmings, Fighting Vipers - $1
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War - $1
- SHORT PEACE: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day - $2
- Diablo 3 (Vanilla Version) - $1
- Hakouki - $1
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1 
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Game of Thrones - $0.5
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4)  - $0.5
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5 
- Far Cry Classic - $0.5
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $1
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $1
- Star Raiders - $0.5
- Under Defeat HD - $1
- The Cursed Crusade - $0.5 
- Zombeer - $1
- Beer Pong - Free
- Toki Tori - Free
- God Mode - Free
- Final Exam - Free 

For Sale (All are resells, there are no locked slot users, and for cross-buy games, the other owners are phantoms, meaning you will be the only owner of the account):

(In this case) Buyers should be changing all info associated with the PS4 accounts when they receive them.

PS4:
Bound by Flame Resell - $10
Child of Light [UK] Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
DmC: Definitive Edition - $23
Entwined Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Injustice Ultimate Edition (includes PS3 Resells) - $8
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $20
Metro Redux - $20
Thief Resell - $10

PS3 (All are resells)
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Resell - $12
Final Fantasy 13-2 Resell - $3
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO Resell - $7
South Park: The Stick of Truth Resell - $5

I'm open to offers if they are reasonable.

Locked slots aren't bad at all, as long as you don't care about trophies. Most of my PS4 games I have played on the guest accounts.

Anyone that's had PS Plus for a while, could they just provide a me a quick summary Vita games that have been on there please? Just got mine for the first time in Christmas and want to know what Vita games I've missed and just hope there's a chance they can be repeated for new customers.

Locked slots aren't bad at all, as long as you don't care about trophies. Most of my PS4 games I have played on the guest accounts.
I never really got the chance to test it, but can't you put a second controller associated with your main account and play on the locked slot, and when you get a trophy it should unlock it on both accounts... At least it works if you use remote play instead of a second controller, but I think the principle is the same

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD with FFXV Demo ($1.50 for 3 days or $2.50 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Axiom Verge ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) [Currently being rented]

Bloodborne ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented] [AMAZING GAME]
The Order: 1886 ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Grim Fandango: $1
Destiny: $1 [Currently being rented]
Watch Dogs: $1
Infamous: Second Son: $1 [Currently being rented]
Dragon Age: Inquisition: $1.50

PS3

South Park: The Stick of Truth: $0.50
Dark Souls II: $0.50 [Currently being rented]
Outland: $0.25
PixelJunk SideScroller: $0.25

NOTE: You will be able to earn trophies on your main account on ALL of these rentals as they're all primaries. And I will deal with new users provided there is a vouch from a thread/GS regular OR with a security deposit (which will be returned at the end of the rental period). Also, don't wait! PM me if you're interested in renting a game even if it's currently being rented so I can put you next on queue.

Just lost all my phantoms. Been offline pretty much since this whole thing started, and as soon as I connected everything was immediately locked.
Damn, I hace Belén Aldo inflige since the update trying to finish my only phantom, I guess I will be offline for more time -.-

All I know at this point is that I still have access to 5+ Phantoms on my system. I've left my system in rest mode for over 10 hours while I had a Phantom game running. I've synced trophies from Phantoms and games purchased on my account. I've shutdown the system fully. I have auto upload enabled. I had network errors previously where I was unable to access Psn and once service was restored I was able to get right back on and still have access.

I'm not saying that I won't lose access and I'm not saying this isn't something Sony is doing to block access to Phantom but until I see something from Sony addressing this or until there's not a member on this board that hasn't lost their Phantoms, I'm just not jumping on board with this being the end of game sharing. It's unfortunate but there's really nothing to say right now that it's anything more than a glitch or some shitty side effect of this new firmware that wasn't worked out

I never really got the chance to test it, but can't you put a second controller associated with your main account and play on the locked slot, and when you get a trophy it should unlock it on both accounts... At least it works if you use remote play instead of a second controller, but I think the principle is the same
I'll try it someday. First I want to complete my last 3 phantoms and PS4 is currently offline.

It works with some games, but I've normally seen it to be a surprise when it does work as opposed to when it doesn't. You don't need a second controller though, you just log into the account then switch user back to your main account without logging out of the other and it occasionally let's you play the game.

All I know at this point is that I still have access to 5+ Phantoms on my system. I've left my system in rest mode for over 10 hours while I had a Phantom game running. I've synced trophies from Phantoms and games purchased on my account. I've shutdown the system fully. I have auto upload enabled. I had network errors previously where I was unable to access Psn and once service was restored I was able to get right back on and still have access.

I'm not saying that I won't lose access and I'm not saying this isn't something Sony is doing to block access to Phantom but until I see something from Sony addressing this or until there's not a member on this board that hasn't lost their Phantoms, I'm just not jumping on board with this being the end of game sharing. It's unfortunate but there's really nothing to say right now that it's anything more than a glitch or some shitty side effect of this new firmware that wasn't worked out
Same here. I'm still playing and syncing trophies on my phantoms.

I need some PSN cards sold pronto today. So once you receive the code I'd appreciate if you redeem it ASAP. If interested, please pm me. I will update this post to show what quantities are left. The rates are below:

0x $20 PSN -> $16 Paypal

0x $10 PSN -> $8 PayPal

Just posting here for those who need some and in the psn code thread. 

If anyone needs a game host for anything $50-$60 please P.M me.

Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Edition Ps4 Resell - $35

I just finished Valiant hearts for those that are pissed about your phantoms hmmm this game..... Man no words for that soundtrack the ending the feels is undeniable in this one.

Just to chime in on the locked phantom conversation...

I just checked my PS4 and everything is still accessible. It's always connected online and has the latest updates.

For sure. I'm not saying mine won't get locked. I'm just saying with how random it seems to be, I think it's too early for all the doom and gloom until we hear something from Sony or there's absolutely no one that has access to their Phantoms. Just too many possibilities right now.

I agree with that. I don't think it's Sony quite yet. There must be a bug causing this. I'm sure someone can get it figured out. I mean someone did find out how to phantom a game in the first place so I'm sure they can figure this out also.

For Sale

Driveclub (Phantom) $15 Buy at your own risk

MOTOGP14 and MXGP in one account (Resell)$45

For Rent

MotoGP14 and MXGP $2/week

Shadow Of Mordor $1/week

Bloodborne (coming soon)

I agree with that. I don't think it's Sony quite yet. There must be a bug causing this. I'm sure someone can get it figured out. I mean someone did find out how to phantom a game in the first place so I'm sure they can figure this out also.
Irons possible it glitches and made it so the server could not be reached or something. I had to reinstall the formware a few months back because the netflix server could not be reached from the ps4. All that happened was the network protocol for it got corrupted and the reinstall fixed it.

So Sony is not known for having the best online connections so anything of the sort could have happened, just like they could have had a problem at the server location that affected people trying to connect at a certain time period

Has everyone who bought blood borne had their phantoms locked? I bought hardline and BB last week and haven't played bloodborne until this weekend and I've got the phantom lock. ive been playing hardline and been fine.

bread's done
Back