CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

that may be a problem as he was in some psn code scandal recently
I saw that :( Hopefully this doesn't screw me out of the deal I had with him. I paid $7.50 for access to all 4 map packs and he'd phantom me at the end of the DLC window. To you guys, $7.50 may not seem much but me being a NZ'er (and the conversion rate being so terrible), $7.50 was a bit steep for me lol.

Damn. Gonna be so pissed if I can't get access to the next 3 map packs. Which means I'll have some explaining to do to my siblings :/

For Sale

Driveclub (Phantom) $10 Buy at your own risk

Motogp14 and MXGP in one account (Resell) $45

For Rent

Motogp14 and MXGP $2/week

Shadow Of Mordor $1/week

Driveclub $1/week

Sorry if this has been asked already, but has anyone who got hit with the locked phantoms tried adding a new phantom to their account to see what happens with it?

I had a bit of a weird thing happen with my games, but I'm not sure if it is related to all this phantom locking business. I share my account on two PS4's that I have. One being primary, the other not. I was playing a game on the PS4 that doesn't have primary access to my account when I was suddenly booted out of the game and everything became locked. I went into the account and renewed all my licenses and everything was hunky dory after that. Is that something that usually happens?

Finally getting a PS4 but no game to play, still downloading PS+ freebies. I'm looking for Destiny + Season Pass resell if someone still have it.

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD with FFXV Demo ($1.50 for 3 days or $2.50 per week)
Axiom Verge ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Far Cry 4 with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)

Bloodborne ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented[AMAZING GAME]
The Order: 1886 ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Destiny: $1
Infamous: Second Son: $1 [Currently being rented]
Dragon Age: Inquisition: $1.50

Free 1 week rental on the games below for regulars (those who rent 3+ games from me | includes PS3 section)

PS3

South Park: The Stick of Truth: $0.50
Dark Souls II: $0.50 [Currently being rented]
Outland: $0.25
PixelJunk SideScroller: $0.25

PLEASE READ:
You will be able to earn trophies on your main account on ALL of these rentals as they're all primaries. And I will deal with new users provided there is a vouch from a thread/GS regular OR with a security deposit (which will be returned at the end of the rental period). Also, don't wait! PM me if you're interested in renting a game even if it's currently being rented so I can put you next on queue.

I prefer paypal, but will also accept PSN cards/codes - which will basically act as credits. PM me for details, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this has been asked already, but has anyone who got hit with the locked phantoms tried adding a new phantom to their account to see what happens with it?
I made another one on a cheap game I didn't care about after my stuff got locked last week. Still works, no lock in it.

Looking for resells ALL PS4

Dying Light

Madden 15

Nba 2k15

Ea Sports UFC

Last of Us Remastered

SELLING

RESELLS (PS4)

:(

RESELLS (PS3)

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth $14.00

RENTALS (PS3)

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth

$1.00 a week

RENTALS (PS4)

Bloodborne Currently rented

$3.00 a week

Game of Thrones Episode 1+2+3

$1.00 every 3 days $2.00 a week.

Feel free to PM me with offers or questions.. Just trying to sell off shares I have accumulated.

Have:

PS3 Risen 3 resell $2

Rentals:

PS4 Mortal Kombat X (with Goro) $4/week (out until 4/22)

PS4 Resident Evil Revelations 2  $1/week (out until 4/19)

PS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2  $1/week 

Any have a MK X timeshare?

Its for my friend

Michael4991 (https://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/499630-michael4991/)

But I'm asking, since he's new

*He has rented BF Hardline off of Turk though*
I vouch for Michael4991, I timeshared to him twice and had no problems at all.

Question for the thread: how is everyone liking the Spring Fever games? I bought Axiom Verge and Bastion and I have to say, Bastion is so much better than I expected! Axiom Verge... Ugh. That "transport" thing is impossible to make work!

I just thought I would share that I finally got hit with the locks today. I haven't played a game since Bloodborne and I have only been turning my system on once a day to check the status of the handful of phantoms I have.

I just thought I would share that I finally got hit with the locks today. I haven't played a game since Bloodborne and I have only been turning my system on once a day to check the status of the handful of phantoms I have.
Thanks for he update. Sorry to hear man.

Just one quick question: Did your phantoms lock as soon as you went online today to check?

Thanks for he update. Sorry to hear man.

Just one quick question: Did your phantoms lock as soon as you went online today to check?
They showed as locked as soon as I scrolled over to them. I never use standby or power saving features so the system was a complete cold boot.

I have a question for all those whom have bought pahtoms of main accounts... Did your phantoms got locked? I bought strange's main account phantoms and it is still alive! I wonder if constantly logging in the account avoids the remote license checking

I have a question for all those whom have bought pahtoms of main accounts... Did your phantoms got locked? I bought strange's main account phantoms and it is still alive! I wonder if constantly logging in the account avoids the remote license checking
That's a damn good question! I just tracked down who I sold my phantom to, I'll report back on this when he responds.

Anyone have a $20 psn card for sale?

I've never bought one of a main and I'm still lucky enough that all six phantoms are still good, added mortal Kombat to the list today.

I've never bought one of a main and I'm still lucky enough that all six phantoms are still good, added mortal Kombat to the list today.
Posted this before but once again...

tempting-fate-kitty.jpg

Looking for resells ALL PS4

Dying Light

Madden 15

Ea Sports UFC

Last of Us Remastered

SELLING

RESELLS (PS4)

:(

RESELLS (PS3)

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth $14.00

RENTALS (PS3)

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth

$1.00 a week

RENTALS (PS4)

Bloodborne Currently rented

$3.00 a week

Game of Thrones Episode 1+2+3

$1.00 every 3 days $2.00 a week.

Feel free to PM me with offers or questions.. Just trying to sell off shares I have accumulated.

Looks like we're 2 for 2 on this one. Dude who bought into my account says it's still working. *knocks on wood*

Psh!

This thread is still here?

If any vets would like to do a locked spot for MKX with me please feel free to message me. It's more of a secondary resell except for one step and you need to be signed online. You can play and get trophies on your main. $25
I'll take it for $10!

Anyone interested in watching me stream Project Root? (FYI I suck at the game)

Or buying a Bloodborne code for $45 Paypal

PS4 Rentals:
- Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition
- Surgeon Simulator
- Sniper Elite 3
- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
- MotoGP 14
- Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Watch Dogs
- Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
- Styx: Master of Shadows
- Shadow Warrior
- Resident Evil HD
- Pier Solar and the Great Architects
- Outlast
- NBA Live 14
- Murdered: Soul Suspect
- Minecraft
- MGS: Ground Zeroes
- Madden NFL 15
- Lords of the Fallen
- The Last Tinker: City of Colors
- The Last of Us Remastered
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
- inFamous: Second Son
- inFamous: First Light
- Guacamelee
- Geometry Wars 3
- Garden Warfare: Plants vs Zombies
- Far Cry 4
- Dying Light
- Destiny
- Bound by Flame
- Anomaly 2
- Grand Theft Auto 5
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Battlefield 4 Premium
- Shadow of Mordor
- Dragon Age: Inquisition
- The Evil Within
- Advanced Warfare
All games are the secondaries, sign-in required and no trophies for your primary account.
$0.75 per week, you can change the game in rental period.

PS3 Rentals:

- GTA 5
- Payday The Heist
- Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear
- Heavy Fire: Afghanistan
- Fifa Street
- MGS: Peacewalker HD
- MGS: Ground Zeroes
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
- Soth Park: The Stick of Truth
- Dark Souls 2
- Lightning Returns
- Final Fantasy X-2 HD
- Final Fantasy X HD
- Final Fantasy XIII-2
- God of War Ascension
- Enslaved
- Tales of Xillia
- The Last of Us  
- Destiny
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Drakengard 3
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- Crysis Trilogy
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3, Nocturne
- Soul Calibur II HD
- WRC 4
- Splinter Cell Trilogy HD
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Hydrophobia Prophecy
 $0.5-1 per week, you can change the game in rental period.

Question for the thread: how is everyone liking the Spring Fever games? I bought Axiom Verge and Bastion and I have to say, Bastion is so much better than I expected! Axiom Verge... Ugh. That "transport" thing is impossible to make work!
Barely got to play Axiom Verge - a little bit after the first boss. It was pretty good from what I've played though, very metroidvania like.

Played Bastion on 360, really dig the combat/gameplay and the narration is pretty cool. Soundtrack is top notch, not Nier god tier, but still fantastic. Didn't really understand or care for the story though haha.

As for the other Spring Fever games, Hotline 2 is great.. but didn't have the same impact as the first game. Absolutely killer soundtrack though. Jamestown was awesome (local) multiplayer on PC.. expect the same on PS4.

Massive spoiler for those that haven't played Shovel Knight yet: it's amazing.

bread's done
Back