CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Looks like we're 2 for 2 on this one. Dude who bought into my account says it's still working. *knocks on wood*
Mageshadow and smarkbran bought a friend of mine and my main account phantoms respectively... have you guys have had your phantoms locked? although my friend hasn't logged in in two weeks because his PS4 broke and it hasn't arrived from sony yet... if you haven't had any problems let me know I have the account temporarily in my console so I can log in at least once every two days.

My phantoms locked last night, including one from my friend's main account, who logs in and plays every day.

One of the phantoms that locked was created 2 weeks ago after the locking started. I was lucky to last this long, I guess.

I've been off of here for a while so i'm not caught up on the pricing after the whole phantom debacle, AND with me getting a PS4 in the near future, I want to know what are the resells prices of WWE 2K15, GTA5, Bloodborne, Advanced Warfare, and Mortal Kombat X (all for PS4) each going for?

Last edited by a moderator:
i gave a friend a phantom of my main account like a day before the update and he lost within the few days. 

just read an article saying 2.51 was expected to come out today

I've been off of here for a while so i'm not caught up on the pricing after the whole phantom debacle, AND with me getting a PS4 in the near future, what are the resells prices of WWE 2K15, GTA5, Bloodborne, Advanced Warfare, and Mortal Kombat X (all for PS4) each going for?
It might be possible to find all of those except for MKX for $35 or less if the groups were created (a phantom was sold) before the problem started. Currently, phantoms have a chance of being locked if the console goes online. Because of this, you're not going to be able to sell a phantom for the usual $25. The price of a resell would depend on how much you could sell a phantom and/or a locked slot for.

(This is probably a big 'no shit' of a post.)

I made a phantom with a friend last night for the sole purpose of deleting it to test out something. If it's in an unlocked state still, the console warns you "this account is activated, would you like to deactivate it first?" The phantoms that have been locked don't do the same thing.

To me, this is proof that locked phantom accounts aren't just losing their license by some method of corruption or on an individual basis. Sony is remotely deactivating those accounts, and that's why phantoms are getting locked.

It might be possible to find all of those except for MKX for $35 or less if the groups were created (a phantom was sold) before the problem started. Currently, phantoms have a chance of being locked if the console goes online. Because of this, you're not going to be able to sell a phantom for the usual $25. The price of a resell would depend on how much you could sell a phantom and/or a locked slot for.
I know the whole story about them so I figured the price would have jacked up a bit

Might as well ask here while I am at it, for all the PS4 Master Race owners, what should I know (besides the phantom drought of 2015) about it?

Looking for:

Contrast (PS4) EU ; JAP ; USA versions

Moto GP 14 Compact (PS4)

Rugby 15 (PS4) EU ; USA versions

timeshare/phantom/resell

(This is probably a big 'no shit' of a post.)

I made a phantom with a friend last night for the sole purpose of deleting it to test out something. If it's in an unlocked state still, the console warns you "this account is activated, would you like to deactivate it first?" The phantoms that have been locked don't do the same thing.

To me, this is proof that locked phantom accounts aren't just losing their license by some method of corruption or on an individual basis. Sony is remotely deactivating those accounts, and that's why phantoms are getting locked.
This isn't proof of anything.

If the phantom is unlocked, your system thinks it's the primary PS4. This is how phantoms work. Once it gets locked, the system now knows that it's not the primary PS4. This in no way proves that Sony went into your system and manually deactivated your phantoms.

If Sony was resetting individual accounts, all phantoms wouldn't lock at the same time. If they were doing it on a system level, licenses for all accounts would reset.

And again, Sony is not going to internally shift resources to have people resetting accounts.

All this being said, I'm going to do a test phantom later this week/weekend to see if the update changed anything.

Have these to resell:

Group 1: Mass Effect 2 (Minus the Arrival DLC) + Mirror's Edge and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4)

Group 2: Stacking, Exploderman, and Plants Vs Zombies + Mirror's Edge and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4)
Group 3: PixelJunk Monsters + Encore, and PixelJunk Sidescroller + Mirror's Edge and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4) and $4.03 PSN Credit

For Sale/Rent:
PS4:
Bound by Flame Resell - $10
Child of Light [UK] Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
DmC: Definitive Edition Resell - $20 (or $1/week)
Entwined Resell (includes PS3 Resells) - $4
Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass Resell - $20 (or $1/week)
Metro Redux Resell - $20 (or $1/week)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete Season + Wesker - $0.50/week
Sleeping Dogs: Definite Edition - $1/week
The Last of Us Remastered - $0.50/week
The Order: 1886 - $1.50/week
Thief Resell - $10

PS3:
Dark Souls II + all crown DLC Resell - $12
Final Fantasy 13-2 Resell - $3
Grand Theft Auto V Resell - $8
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete Season Phantom - $2
South Park: The Stick of Truth Resell - $5

Wow, got a call from my brother to say the acc that I gave him which i Pahntom'd for him wasn't working. Thought maybe he went on by accident and didn't want to admit it. Came on here to see D day has come, I haven't signed on to my PS4 in a while with my Mid semester exams finishing up today I'll have to have a peak!

PS3 Phants

GTA5 - $7

Destiny - $7

The Evil Within + 1st Dlc - $7

Dragon Age Inquisition - $7 

The Last of Us - $5

Record of Agarest War 2 - $4

COD Ghosts - $4

Lego Batman 2 - $3

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean - $3

Free Phant for Regs below, All on 1 account . . PM please if interested , thanks

Mega Man 10

Burn Zombie Burn

Fat Princess

Gunstar Heroes

Pixeljunk Monsters(personal favorite)

For Sale

Driveclub (Phantom) $10 Buy at your own risk

Motogp14 and MXGP in one account (Resell) $45

For Rent

Motogp14 and MXGP $2/week

Shadow Of Mordor $1/week

Driveclub $1/week

Alright people, I've been playing axiom verge for the last half hour and i STILL can't teleport through the wall. What the hell am i doing wrong?? This is the most infuriating part I've seen in a long time!

For Sale

Battlefield 4 full game & Premium (PS3/Phantom) - $5 

Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3) - $7 Resell / $3.50 Phantom

The Order: 1886 (Resell) - $20

For Rent

The Order: 1886 - $1.00 for 3 days. $1.50 Per week

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4) - $1 Per week

Looking for resells ALL PS4

Bladestorm nightmare

Dying Light

Madden 15

Ea Sports UFC

Last of Us Remastered

SELLING

RESELLS (PS4)

:(

RESELLS (PS3)

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth $12.00

RENTALS (PS3)

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth

$1.00 a week

RENTALS (PS4)

Bloodborne Currently rented

$3.00 a week

Dragon Age Inquisition + Far Cry 4 + Gta V all on the same account

5.00 a week (negotiable)

Game of Thrones Episode 1+2+3

$1.00 every 3 days $2.00 a week.

Feel free to PM me with offers or questions.. Just trying to sell off shares I have accumulated.

Alright people, I've been playing axiom verge for the last half hour and i STILL can't teleport through the wall. What the hell am i doing wrong?? This is the most infuriating part I've seen in a long time!
Which part are yo at? Maybe stream your game so that we can see what your doing wrong.

Hardline finally locked up so I'm no longer immune to this chaos. Figured this would happen so picked up the disc version from BB for cheap.

Looking for little big planet karting, playstation all stars battle royale, or some ps2 ps1 classics ( everry crash bandicoot and crash team racing) all for ps3.

Looking for little big planet karting, playstation all stars battle royale, or some ps2 ps1 classics ( everry crash bandicoot and crash team racing) all for ps3.
You might want to be careful with Little Big Planet Kart because online is broken and only way to fix it is to purchase the Online Pass which is no longer available and codes have already expired.

You might want to be careful with Little Big Planet Kart because online is broken and only way to fix it is to purchase the Online Pass which is no longer available and codes have already expired.
I need it for kid and if online isnt working its not a problem, i think he will enjoy it even without online. Crash team racing was his favorite childhood game and it was splitscreen and little big planet karting seems similar to it.

Was under the impression that buying a game digitally always includes the Season Pass, if one was available for it. I own a copy of LBP Karting and have played it online in the past without buying a pass separately. That was back in the day thou. At some point, they decided to remove Season Passes going forward. When they REMOVED the Season Pass option from this game, they fuked it up in a way that digital copies simply can't connect to the servers. This has been broken for many months now, so online won't be accessible on the game, probably never again.

I need it for kid and if online isnt working its not a problem, i think he will enjoy it even without online. Crash team racing was his favorite childhood game and it was splitscreen and little big planet karting seems similar to it.
If you want to play Karting offline, I have it. The account also has $60+ worth of LBP costumes (that can be used in Karting offline, and also LBP 1/2/3) and also includes a copy of Mirror's Edge. PM if you want a phantom or timeshare.

Which part are yo at? Maybe stream your game so that we can see what your doing wrong.

Hardline finally locked up so I'm no longer immune to this chaos. Figured this would happen so picked up the disc version from BB for cheap.

I have no idea how to stream. Basically I got the lab coat and now can't get anywhere in this game because double tapping the d-pad does not work! I've tried double tapping slowly and tried quickly and every time all the character does is run into the wall!

You got the upgrade right? You just double tap on the D-pad it's really not hard.
It really is. See above.^

Flash Sale starting today, April 17th to April 20th

PS3

1. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge
  2. Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
  3. Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires
  4. Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate

PS Vita

1. Dynasty Warriors Next
  2. Samurai Warriors 4
  3. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1
  4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD with FFXV Demo ($1.50 for 3 days or $2.50 per week)
Axiom Verge ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Far Cry 4 with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)

Bloodborne ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented] [AMAZING GAME]
The Order: 1886 ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Destiny: $1
Infamous: Second Son: $1 [Currently being rented]
Dragon Age: Inquisition: $1.50

Free 1 week rental on the games below for regulars (those who rent 3+ games from me | includes PS3 section)

Watch Dogs: $1
Rayman Legends: $1 [Currently being rented]
Grim Fandango: $1

PS3
South Park: The Stick of Truth: $0.50
Dark Souls II: $0.50 [Currently being rented]
Outland: $0.25
PixelJunk SideScroller: $0.25

PLEASE READ:
You will be able to earn trophies on your main account on ALL of these rentals as they're all primaries. And I will deal with new users provided there is a vouch from a thread/GS regular OR with a security deposit (which will be returned at the end of the rental period). Also, don't wait! PM me if you're interested in renting a game even if it's currently being rented so I can put you next on queue.

I prefer paypal, but will also accept PSN cards/codes - which will basically act as credits. PM me for details, thanks.

bread's done
Back