CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

My PS4 had to to restore or repair the hard drive yesterday since some tool didn't switch it off properly. The phantom is still there unlocked for now.

Flash Sale starting today, April 17th to April 20th

PS3

1. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge
  2. Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
  3. Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires
  4. Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate

PS Vita

1. Dynasty Warriors Next
  2. Samurai Warriors 4
  3. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1
  4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
anyone willing to make a group for WO3 Ultimate?

PS3 :ps3: Phants

GTA5 - $7

Destiny - $7

The Evil Within + 1st Dlc - $7

Dragon Age Inquisition - $7

The Last of Us - $5

Record of Agarest War 2 - $4

COD Ghosts - $4

Lego Batman 2 - $3

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean - $3

Free Phant for Regs below, All on 1 account . . PM please if interested , thanks

Mega Man 10

Burn Zombie Burn

Fat Princess

Gunstar Heroes

Pixeljunk Monsters(personal favorite)
Edited.

PS4 :ps4:

Also, I just pre-ordered Witcher 3 that will also have Bastion on the account, if any reg is interested in a traditional phantom for $15, PM me. Payment would be needed to hold your spot, ladies and gents - Thanks

( . . Is there any other way to play Witcher 1 instead of on my computer? Seems my PC isn't powerful enough . . )

Last edited by a moderator:
looking for some shares to finish off some old games(all ps3):

Quantum Conundrum dlc

Marvel Super Hero Squad dlc

stacking dlc

Drakengard 3 dlc

phantom/resell/timeshare, if anyone has any of these lmk, thanks.

Was under the impression that buying a game digitally always includes the Season Pass, if one was available for it. I own a copy of LBP Karting and have played it online in the past without buying a pass separately. That was back in the day thou. At some point, they decided to remove Season Passes going forward. When they REMOVED the Season Pass option from this game, they fuked it up in a way that digital copies simply can't connect to the servers. This has been broken for many months now, so online won't be accessible on the game, probably never again.
I have the digital version and it won't connect offline. After going through few forums people were told by Support to buy the Online pass for 10 which fixed the issue but it's no longer available. If someone has a fix let me know because I just started playing it again but it's not fun playing the standard levels.

I have no idea how to stream. Basically I got the lab coat and now can't get anywhere in this game because double tapping the d-pad does not work! I've tried double tapping slowly and tried quickly and every time all the character does is run into the wall!

It really is. See above.^
Hit Share button and link a stream account. I'm sure one of the many streamers can walk you through it.

Selling a phantom of Guilty Gear Xrd PS3 ver. w/ Elphelt Valentine & Leo Whitefang DLC HK PSN for $16. PM me, if you're interested. This is the PS3 version

I have the digital version and it won't connect offline. After going through few forums people were told by Support to buy the Online pass for 10 which fixed the issue but it's no longer available. If someone has a fix let me know because I just started playing it again but it's not fun playing the standard levels.
Sadly I don't think it will ever work for digital, because it has been busted for months and they don't seem to care. Some people got the game on disc and redeemed the old online pass codes fine, but it's hit or miss as a lot of people can't get that working either. Don't hold your breath on either end getting resolved.

Ebay has codes for spotify premium. Somewhere around $4/mo I think.
Thanks, just purchased a 1yr certificate for $50 :) fuking annoying ads be gone.

I have for sale:

Bloodborne + Lords of the Fallen PS4 Resell $45

There is a locked spot (me) 

Saw some in Amazon UK Reviews say Lords of the Fallen is better than Dark Souls .. and its not a remaster   :)

Sadly I don't think it will ever work for digital, because it has been busted for months and they don't seem to care. Some people got the game on disc and redeemed the old online pass codes fine, but it's hit or miss as a lot of people can't get that working either. Don't hold your breath on either end getting resolved
My understanding is that with or without online pass the online on the digital version is broken. I had a friend who platinumed it a couple months ago and he had to buy a physical copy to play online, because it's completely broken on the digital version and doesn't work no matter what you do.

My understanding is that with or without online pass the online on the digital version is broken. I had a friend who platinumed it a couple months ago and he had to buy a physical copy to play online, because it's completely broken on the digital version and doesn't work no matter what you do.
Right, the digital online is FUBAR. The disc isn't guaranteed to work either, because you need the online pass for the game, which is no longer for sale and many of the codes won't work (as they expired).

Anyone interested in XCOM: Enemy Within on the PS3? Split would be $2.67 resell/$1.33 phantom with the sale, which is excellent considering it's basically Enemy Unknown, the expansion, and all the DLC, but I seem to recall hearing about performance issues with the PS3 version.

Was under the impression that buying a game digitally always includes the Season Pass, if one was available for it. I own a copy of LBP Karting and have played it online in the past without buying a pass separately. That was back in the day thou. At some point, they decided to remove Season Passes going forward. When they REMOVED the Season Pass option from this game, they fuked it up in a way that digital copies simply can't connect to the servers. This has been broken for many months now, so online won't be accessible on the game, probably never again.

I have no idea how to stream. Basically I got the lab coat and now can't get anywhere in this game because double tapping the d-pad does not work! I've tried double tapping slowly and tried quickly and every time all the character does is run into the wall!

Hit Share button and link a stream account. I'm sure one of the many streamers can walk you through it.

And you're doing it on walls that only have one layer to them? You could always shareplay.

LF PS4 resells:

Advanced Warfare

Guilty Gear Xrd

I don't have a stream account. Don't have one, don't want one, have no use for one except for one purpose.

And you're doing it on walls that only have one layer to them? You could always shareplay.

LF PS4 resells:

Advanced Warfare

Guilty Gear Xrd
Yup. Doesn't work.

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Mortal Kombat X (PM me to be added to the queue) $5
Titan Souls $2

.....................................................................................................................
Next Week
Shovel Knight
......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to the queue)
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $3
Bastion $2
.......................................................................................................................
Assassin's Creed Unity $2
Axiom Verge $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $3
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $3
Bloodborne $3
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $3
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
Evolve $2
Farcry 4 $2
Fifa 15 $2
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $3
Game of thrones ep 1 +2+3 $0.50 a day
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $2
Last of Us Remastered $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $2
Lords of the Fallen $2
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Metal Slug 3 $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $3
Mercenary Kings $1
NBA2K15 $2
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2.50
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1.50
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $3
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1.50
Walking Dead season 1 $1.50
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $2
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2
Watch Dogs $1.50

RIP PS3. I might sell off my main account.

Selling PS3 GS

• YGO: Millenium Duel & Monopoly Plus $6 Paypal (Phantom, 3 slots remaining)
  • Old PSN Account worth of games $5 Paypal (Resell, 1 slot remaining)
Street Fighter III 3rd Strike

Little Big Planet 1

Borderlands 1

Acceleration of SURGI X Edition

Destrega (PS1)

InFamous 1

Tomb Raider UnderWorld

Scott Pilgrim Vs the World w/ DLC

Pac-MAN Champion Edition DX+

Sonic Adventure W/ DX upgrade

Resident Evil 2 (PS1)

Wolfenstein 3D

2Xtreme (PS1)

Castlevania: SotN (PS1)

RIP PS3. I might sell off my main account.

Selling PS3 GS

• YGO: Millenium Duel & Monopoly Plus $6 Paypal (Phantom, 3 slots remaining)
  • Old PSN Account worth of games $5 Paypal (Resell, 1 slot remaining)
Street Fighter III 3rd Strike

Little Big Planet 1

Borderlands 1

Acceleration of SURGI X Edition

Destrega (PS1)

InFamous 1

Tomb Raider UnderWorld

Scott Pilgrim Vs the World w/ DLC

Pac-MAN Champion Edition DX+

Sonic Adventure W/ DX upgrade

Resident Evil 2 (PS1)

Wolfenstein 3D

2Xtreme (PS1)

Castlevania: SotN (PS1)
what's on that main account?

I really don't know how the percentage of pricing goes with creating a group and everything that's why I usually just buy a resell. Anybody willing to explain. I know resell and phantom, but in terms of pricing? How does that work?

I really don't know how the percentage of pricing goes with creating a group and everything that's why I usually just buy a resell. Anybody willing to explain. I know resell and phantom, but in terms of pricing? How does that work?
before the whole phantom locking thing on ps4, ps4 games were split like this:
Resell:35/Phantom:25.
But now that's changed. Prices vary since the locking thing has started.

Ps3 splits on the other hand are different. The splits are:
Resells: (price of game/s)÷3
Phantoms: (price of game/s)÷6

Looking for resells ALL PS4

Bladestorm nightmare

Dying Light

Madden 15

Ea Sports UFC

SELLING

RESELLS (PS4)

:(

RESELLS (PS3)

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth $12.00

RENTALS (PS3)

Dark Souls 2 Vanilla and South Park Stick of Truth

$1.00 a week

RENTALS (PS4)

Bloodborne Currently rented

$3.00 a week

Dragon Age Inquisition + Far Cry 4 + Gta V all on the same account

5.00 a week (negotiable)

Game of Thrones Episode 1+2+3

$1.00 every 3 days $2.00 a week.

Feel free to PM me with offers or questions.. Just trying to sell off shares I have accumulated.

P.S. Sorry if I am. Over posting guys. I keep getting a game here or there and I want to keep it up to date. Plus I really want bladestorm nightmare... But not for 60 bucks.. Lol.

can any US resident vet can do me a favor?... PM if you can
Let me know if I'm right. You want to buy the eBay $40 PS+ card and send it to a US address and get the code? One of my friends message me last night and asked me if I have friends in US or not, to get help with the eBay card.

Bloodborne + Lords of the Fallen PS4 Resell $45

About Lords of the Fallen:

A deep, challenging game, clearly inspired by From Software's Dark Souls series, Lords of the Fallen manages to make quite an impression. It's a shame both story and graphics aren't up to par with the amazing gameplay. -PSX Sense

I will keep the locked spot (ps4) for myself and this offer is only valid for as long as the flash sale lasts, first come first served. There also is a ton of ps3 games in this account from other sales, you can have a resell of this for "free". It includes:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Directors Cut, Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen
Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, Bayonetta, Portal 2, Deadly Premonition Directors Cut
Call of Juarez Bound in Blood, Grid 2, Cars 2, Modnation Racers, Tokyo Jungle
Mirrors Edge, Gta Vice City Stories, Giana Sisters, The Cave, Urban Trial Freestyle
Papo & Yo, Worms Revolution, Double Dragon Neon, Thomas was Alone, Super Stardust HD
Back to the Future The Game Full Season, Sam & Max Full Season
Tales of Monkey Island Full Season, Jurassic Park Full Season

Red Dead Redemption, Hitman Absolution

Uncharted 3 (was free one time in the store, never tried it but should work)

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD with FFXV Demo ($1.50 for 3 days or $2.50 per week)
Axiom Verge ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Far Cry 4 with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)

Bloodborne ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
The Order: 1886 ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Destiny: $1
Infamous: Second Son: $1
Dragon Age: Inquisition: $1.50

Free 1 week rental on the games below for regulars (those who rent 3+ games from me | includes PS3 section)

Watch Dogs: $1
Rayman Legends: $1 [Currently being rented]
Grim Fandango: $1

PS3
South Park: The Stick of Truth: $0.50
Dark Souls II: $0.50 [Currently being rented]
Outland: $0.25
PixelJunk SideScroller: $0.25

PLEASE READ:
You will be able to earn trophies on your main account on ALL of these rentals as they're all primaries. And I will deal with new users provided there is a vouch from a thread/GS regular OR with a security deposit (which will be returned at the end of the rental period). Also, don't wait! PM me if you're interested in renting a game even if it's currently being rented so I can put you next on queue. 

I prefer paypal, but will also accept PSN cards/codes - which will basically act as credits. PM me for details, thanks.

Let me know if I'm right. You want to buy the eBay $40 PS+ card and send it to a US address and get the code? One of my friends message me last night and asked me if I have friends in US or not, to get help with the eBay card.
hahaha no man it not that, I'll PM the question to see if you can help me!

PROTOTYPE $7.80

$2.6

1.rpg

2.rams

$1.3

PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures $6

$2

1.rpg

$1

Have:

PS3 Risen 3 resell $2

Rentals:

PS4 Mortal Kombat X (with Goro) $4/week (out until 4/22)

PS4 Resident Evil Revelations 2  $1/week (out until 4/19)

PS3 Resident Evil Revelations 2  $1/week 

bread's done
Back