CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

So I messaged the sellers on eBay about the accounts they were selling as I was curious as to why they are selling them so cheap and here is what I got :

I don't know the detail,just know the boss has relationship from sce.

I just thought it was funny they could say that and someone take them serious. Their "relationship" must be the stolen credit cards!

So, besides Witcher 2 and Gears, are any other 360 exclusives worth picking up? Does Halo have a decent storyline?
Forza, MagnaCarta 2, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Tenchu Z, NNN 1&2 (if you like that type of games). There are very few significant exclusive games on the 360. Most of them were timed-exclusives.

AHH! Yes Fable, that would be your go to game warboy. 

THe rest are usually multiplayer focused and have close to dead activity(like Halo 3, which imo is the best 360 game)

Forza, MagnaCarta 2, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Tenchu Z, NNN 1&2 (if you like that type of games). There are very few significant exclusive games on the 360. Most of them were timed-exclusives.
Thanks I'll check these out, though what's up with the storyline for Halo? Interesting at all....

Thanks I'll check these out, though what's up with the storyline for Halo? Interesting at all....

So, besides Witcher 2 and Gears, are any other 360 exclusives worth picking up? Does Halo have a decent storyline?
Vesperia! Got a 360 for it, broke while I was halfway through, so I got another 360 - that's how good it is. I mostly got a 360 for a few exclusives.. sold it after I beat them lol.

Also, Fable 2 is terribad.

And you don't play Halo for story. But I enjoyed Reach actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have the PS3 DLC(s) for The Evil Within?
I have the first and will purchased the others in the same account as the game, The Assignment, The Consequence, and The Executioner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS3 - The evil within, The Assignment, The Consequence and The Executioner - All 4 for $10 per phantom. 2 phantoms remaining.

Has anyone tried Destiny in offline mode (PS3)?

Edit: Still not working offline :( Phantom for sale, best offer or trade for Tekken 5 phantom.

SALE FOR THE NEXT 12 HOURS
PS4 Resells, no locked spots.

LittleBigPlanet 3- 18$  15$!!
The Swapper- 2$
The Last of Us Remastered- 12$

PS3 - The evil within(game), The Assignment, The Consequence and The Executioner - All 4 for a $10 phantom. 

Game plus 3 DLC's for only $10 bucks

Finally got fibre being installed, in the meantime moved in with the missus and her son is 5 years old. Looking to get a PS3 account with some games on it, hit me up with what you've got!

apparently nobody has shared accounts with them before lol.
I actually share a netflix account with some others here. We have a 4 viewer account. Cost is $12.00 per month. Equals $3.00 per person. Come to think of it I need to get paid from them again. It has been a little bit. :D

I actually share a netflix account with some others here. We have a 4 viewer account. Cost is $12.00 per month. Equals $3.00 per person. Come to think of it I need to get paid from them again. It has been a little bit. :D
Anything else like this? I'd pay $3 a month happily

People actually share Netflix accounts that are like $8.99 a month for 2 screens + HD,

and $11.99 for 4 screens HD & Ultra HD?

$9 a month in savings, for the latter....

Interesting.

With a payment method tied to the account no less.

People actually share Netflix accounts that are like $8.99 a month for 2 screens + HD,
and $11.99 for 4 screens HD & Ultra HD?

$9 a month in savings, for the latter....

Interesting.
With a payment method tied to the account no less.
If you are worried about a payment method tied to the account then I have 2 suggestions.

1) if you trust the people that little should you be sharing with them anyways.
2) prepay for 3 months or a year.

PS3 - The evil within(game), The Assignment, The Consequence and The Executioner - All 4 for a $10 phantom. 

Game plus 3 DLC's for only $10 bucks

Only timeshare:

LA Cops (PS4) $1.5/week

Infamous First Light (PS4) $1/week

Looking for:

Fifa 15 (PS4) timeshare for a day.

Rugby 15 (PS4) USA version
timeshare/phantom/resell

For Sale (PS4 games):

Putty Squad (PS4) resell make offer (timeshare $1/week)

MXGP Compact (PS4) resell $4 (timeshare $0.5/week)

MotoGP 14 Compact (PS4) resell $4 (timeshare $0.5/week)

Arcade Archives Games Collection I. (PS4) resell $20 / phantom $5 buy at your own risk / timeshare $3 / day (no need more time)
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives NOVA 2001
- Arcade Archives Butasan
- Arcade Archives TERRA CRESTA
- Arcade Archives Bomb Jack
- Arcade Archives Shusse Ozumo
- Arcade Archives EXERION
* 285 points (2gold and 7bronze trophies) / each
Total: 6*285 = 1710 points

Arcade Archives Games Collection II. (PS4) resell $20 / phantom $5 buy at your own risk / timeshare $3 / day (no need more time)
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives Scramble
- Arcade Archives Ninja-Kid
- Arcade ArchiveWonder Boy
- Arcade Archives CRAZY CLIMBER
- Arcade Archives Raiders5
- Arcade Archives City Connection

Arcade Archives Games Collection III. (PS4) resell $20 / phantom $5 buy at your own risk / timeshare $3 / day (no need more time)
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives Cosmo Police Galivan
- Arcade Archives Solomon's Key
- Arcade Archives Magmax
- Arcade Archives MOON CRESTA
- Arcade Archives DOUBLE DRAGON
- Arcade Archives A-JAX 

Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments (PS4) resell $15 / phantom $5 buy at your own risk / timeshare $1/week

Rugby 15 (PS4) resell $20 / phantom $5 buy at your own risk / timeshare $2/week

Only trusted CAG.

Orange: US account
Red: JP account
Green: EU account

For Sale (PS3 games):

PES 2015 (USA version) phantom/resell (make offer)
Red Dead Redemption resell (make offer)

Devil May Cry HD Collection phantom (make offer)

Ben 10 Omniverse resell (make offer)

Linger and Shadows & Detuned phantom/resell (make offer)

Trine 2 phantom/resell (make offer)

If you are worried about a payment method tied to the account then I have 2 suggestions.

1) if you trust the people that little should you be sharing with them anyways.
2) prepay for 3 months or a year.
Who said I was worried? No interest in sharing something that costs as little as $8.99 a month, for 2 screens anyway.

Get to barely watch anything TV wise as it is.

Make it a general reply, instead of pointing it in my direction.

bread's done
Back