CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

\Now you see first hand how carelessly trying to make a few bucks can lose you dozens. Only rent to trustworthy members.

Piss-poor third world country savages prey on the desperate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jikkinova I was at work when I read your post and i opened up a pm to ask you to delete your post before calling out Ronaldo but I was called to a meeting soon after. It wasn't cool of u to call the dude out until u exhausted all avenues of messages. It would be interesting to note how your acct got hacked though. Anyway Johan I'm sorry for that suspended acct thankfully it wasn't loaded on someone's console. That original owner I remembered getting called by a few members trying to sell loaded accts he won from a "FAIR" Of all places. When he realised he was being pressured he bought titles on the acct. Just be mindful of the ppl u share with guys. And be mindful about their rep when u call them out on the thread. Sure it sucks when there are genuine newbies who deserve a shot but its at our own risk I guess.
Prav I resent that third world statement :p I'm third world

Jikkinova I was at work when I read your post and i opened up a pm to ask you to delete your post before calling out Ronaldo but I was called to a meeting soon after. It wasn't cool of u to call the dude out until u exhausted all avenues of messages. It would be interesting to note how your acct got hacked though. Anyway Johan I'm sorry for that suspended acct thankfully it wasn't loaded on someone's console. That original owner I remembered getting called by a few members trying to sell loaded accts he won from a "FAIR" Of all places. When he realised he was being pressured he bought titles on the acct. Just be mindful of the ppl u share with guys. And be mindful about their rep when u call them out on the thread. Sure it sucks when there are genuine newbies who deserve a shot but its at our own risk I guess.
You seem to have no trouble affording games on the regular, so you can't be too third world.. in America you would need a decent job to afford as much as you do, although I don't know the conversion rate of the currency

PS4 Phantom Available  - $40.00 - 1 Available - You have full access for 6 Months then I will deactivate so you can play all of the games online like you should be able to.

Hotline Miami 1 and 2

Evolve

Dying Light

Resident Evil

Metal Gear Solid V : Ground Zeroes

Peggle 2

Minecraft + lots of skins

Grand Theft Auto 5

Far Cry 4

Shadow Warrior

Tales of the Borderlands (season pass so everything that is currently available)

Middle Earth : Shadow of Mordor

Metro 2033 Redux

Outlast + Whistleblower DLC

Daylight

Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition

PS3 Phantoms for Sale - $10.00 each - 2 Available

Hotline Miami 2 : Wrong Number

Resident Evil

Hotline Miami

Max Payne 3

Red Dead Redemption

Kingdom of Amalur : Reckoning

Soul Caliber : Lost Swords

Batman : Arkham Origins Blackgate

Ni No Kuni : Wrath of the White Witch

Castlevania : Lords of Shadow Resurrection

Castlevania : Lords of Shadow Reverie

Catlevania : Mirror of Fate

Twisted Metal Black

Rayman Legends

Infamous Festival of Blood

Still have 20% off digital psn codes of 50$. i have four of them to unload, 40 bucks paypal. I work night shift 6PM-430AM EST, i will try and check messages during the day.

I know we have a few more weeks, anyone want to start a PS4 share for the Rory Golf game coming? I haven't been here for a few months so no idea if the phantoms are still having issues online or what, I'm going to try to read back

So is locked spot (not offline phantom) something still a viable thing?

If someone reputable has a locked spot for Batman Arkham Knight for sale I'll take it. I'm not a trophy hunter so Idc as long as I can play the game while still can get online on my ps4.

Now I know it. But I have one iron rule: act first, ask later. The post has been hidden, thanks for reminding me.

I found that russian guy in my emails, I GAVE him Destiny long time ago, in comparison to the Destiny account passwords were the same :wall: if he guessed the email, he got the gate wide opened by my stupid mistake.

Lesson learned: random emails for all accounts.

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Arkham Knight $3.50

Devil May Cry 4 Remastered $2

Tales from  the Borderlands Ep 3 $0.50

Roundabout $1.50

Arcadia: The Complete Tale $1.50

Lego Batman 3 $1.50

.....................................................................................................................
Next Week

......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to the queue)
The Elder Scrolls Online $3.50

.......................................................................................................................
Library
Assassin's Creed Unity $1.50
Assassins Creed Chronicles $1.50
Axiom Verge $1.50
Bastion $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $2
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $2.50
Bloodborne $3

Broken Age $2
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $2.50
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition + DLC $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $2
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
Helldivers $1.50
Hotline Miami 2 $1

The Escapist $2
Evolve $1.50
Farcry 4 $2
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $2
Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered $2.50
Game of thrones ep 1 +2+3 $0.50 a day
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $1.50
Last of Us Remastered $1
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $1.50
Lords of the Fallen $2
Magika 2 $2
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Metal Slug 3 $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $2

Mercenary Kings $1
Mortal Kombat X $2.50
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Project Cars $3
Project Root $1
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Shovel Knight $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $2
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Titan Souls $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Ultra Street Fighter IV $2
The Witcher 3 $3.50
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $2
Watch Dogs $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1
Walking Dead season 1 $1
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $1.50
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

[quote name="enorris116" post="12769540" timestamp="1435290998"]We just had a healthy, beautiful baby girl! 7lbs 7oz. I know most of you don't care, but man its exciting![/quote]
If this is your first be prepared to be amazed at everything man. Mine just turned 5 months and it has been the most amazing trip i have ever taken!!!

Now I know it. But I have one iron rule: act first, ask later. The post has been hidden, thanks for reminding me.

I found that russian guy in my emails, I GAVE him Destiny long time ago, in comparison to the Destiny account passwords were the same :wall: if he guessed the email, he got the gate wide opened by my stupid mistake.

Lesson learned: random emails for all accounts.
I hope that clarifies the misunderstanding then

People, I have been very busy lately, but I something to share with you.

I think some rules should be set in order to protect users in the owner/resell marketplace of this thread.

the following situation happened to me:

Some time ago, I bought an "owner" from an user of the game "DB Xenoverse PS4", after according the terms of the operation, I sent the money to that user and he sent me the account info, the e-mail and pw of the account. Based on my experience with these accounts, I asked for the pass of the e-mail and the DOB of the account. The user told me he didn't have that info and pointed me toward the previos "owner" of the account. I contacted him too, but he explained me he wasn't the host of the account and he didn't have the DOB either. However, he was able to give me the e-mail password. Then I set a security question for the account and I though that should be enough in case a need of recovery. I also changed the e-mail and password for the account.

Unfortunately, some days after my purchase, when I tried to access the account I got the following message:

2vwwveu.png

I wasn't even ablo to activate a console on it (fortunately) and I didn't take note of the user info the account had (name, last name and address), so I wasn't able to contact Sony for an explanation.

After some research, and the kindly help of the previos owner, I found out the host for the account was the user: [member='jazvdb'] and I found he had similar issues with other transactions he made on the site, for example this:

Checking the history of the guy on the thread, you can see he was kinda suspicios in everything he offered:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334902-cag-psn-gamesharing-9-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-1810#entry12768551

Unfortunately, I wasn't aware of the origin of the account before I bought it, because I trusted on the "safe marketplace of CAG" . But now, I think some rules should be stablished for the transactions of "owners".

Things like knowing the original host of the account should be a must. The host should be a regular and possibly a veteran. I don't think that giving the DOB and original e-mail for the account to every user is a good idea, because this put another risk, having to many people with that information. I think that information should be given to the last "owner" only with the condition that he is not going to sell the slot in this thread again.

I must warn you also, that in Colombia, this kind of accounts were widely widespread among people because they were cheap. I am talking about accounts pre-carged with 150USD that were offered on ebay. So I know a lot of cases of accounts banned just like the one I got from here. As far as I know the risk with banned accounts for being related to "stolen cards purchases" is that the ban can be set over the consoles where the account was activated. So it is not only a matter of losing the money spent on the purchase, but having a permanent ban in the console. The thing is, we have been sharing accounts between forums (CAG - Laneros) from a long time and I already warned users on that forum about being aware of the origin of the "owners" before they buy them.

The funny fact is that I always was very cautios for not geting involved with this kind of accounts and the last place where I thought I would get one from was CAG, but then you see...
wow thats the one i sold you huh? sorry, i had no clue.

PS4 Phantom Available - $40.00 - 1 Available - You have full access for 6 Months then I will deactivate so you can play all of the games online like you should be able to.

Hotline Miami 1 and 2

Evolve

Dying Light

Resident Evil

Peggle 2

Grand Theft Auto 5

Far Cry 4

Shadow Warrior

Tales of the Borderlands (season pass so everything that is currently available)

Metro 2033 Redux

Daylight

Resident Evil

Hotline Miami

Max Payne 3

Red Dead Redemption

Twisted Metal Black

Rayman Legends

Infamous Festival of Blood
is the ps4 resell still available?. and i just got my ps4, so i don't know how this works exactly. can i play these games on my own profiile?

For Sale/Rent:
PS4:
Assassin's Creed Unity + Chronicles: China - $1/week
Batman: Arkham Knight - $2/week*** (not maintaining a queue)
Bloodborne - $1.50/week
Bound by Flame Resell - $10
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1/week***
DmC: Definitive Edition - $1/week
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster - $1.50/week
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete Season + Wesker - $0.50/week***
Shadow Warrior - $0.50/week
Sleeping Dogs: Definite Edition - $1/week | Resell - $16
The Evil Within + Season Pass - $1.50/week ($0.50 for DLC only)***
The Last of Us Remastered - $0.50/week
The Witcher 3 - $2/week***
*** - Currently being rented

PS3:
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Phantom - $5
Dead Island Riptide Resell (both) - $5
Final Fantasy 13-2 Resell - $3

PS4 Time Share: 
Akiba's Trip
Alien Isolation  (Currently Busy, PM for Queue)
Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition ***
The Evil Within
inFamous Second Son Limited Edition
Legend of Korra
Lords of the Fallen
Metro 2033 Redux
Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition
Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments
The Last Of Us REMASTERED ***
The Wolf Amoung Us

Weekly Rate: $2/week 
*** =$0.50 (Long Game? Has Multiplayer Trophies?)

Trusted CAGs only, unless vouched for.
I'm an old CAG Vet, so sorry if I don't know about your popularity here.  (In other words, I'm sure if you dont know me, you most likely will need a reputable vouch)
Thank You. 

[quote name="Boosted" post="12769300" timestamp="1435281546"]PS4 Phantom Available - $40.00 - 1 Available - You have full access for 6 Months then I will deactivate so you can play all of the games online like you should be able to.

Hotline Miami 1 and 2
Evolve
Dying Light
Resident Evil
Peggle 2
Grand Theft Auto 5
Far Cry 4
Shadow Warrior
Metro 2033 Redux
Daylight

Resident Evil
Hotline Miami
Max Payne 3
Red Dead Redemption
Twisted Metal Black
Rayman Legends
Infamous Festival of Blood[/quote]
How exactly would the phantom be available to play online after six months if phantoms need to be played offline?

[quote name="HyeVltg3" post="12771467" timestamp="1435369509"]Just a different kind of Timeshare, Pay $40 for 6 Months, Resell-Like access to the account, Lose access after the 6 months are up.[/quote]
Well I see that but it states that the account can still be played online after the 6 months so I was just curious.

Well I see that but it states that the account can still be played online after the 6 months so I was just curious.
No it doesn't. It says you have access to the account for six months. After that point, it will be deactivated. It doesn't say anything about after the six months, but like all phantoms, the games from this account will be locked once the six months are up and Boosted deactivates.

Any interest (probably not lol) in the PS3 version of Game of Thrones Season Pass? The game is $12.50 from the flash sale. Phantoms would get ep. 1-3 as phantoms and 4-6 as timeshares.

--
2. rams81 (can switch)

For rent all Ps4. All playable on mains. No locked.

EA UFC 2.00. 15 to buy outright.

GTA V/FAR CRY 4/DRAGON AGE . 4.00 a week.

Telltale Game of Thrones 1-4 (so far) 2.00 a week or 1.00 for three days.

Batman Arkham Knight PS4 Phantom available Need a buyer , $10 - PM me if anyone is interested. 

[quote name="ProfessorStotch" post="12771511" timestamp="1435370883"]No it doesn't. It says you have access to the account for six months. After that point, it will be deactivated. It doesn't say anything about after the six months, but like all phantoms, the games from this account will be locked once the six months are up and Boosted deactivates.[/quote]
I read that last part at the end of the first paragraph wrong my bad guys.

bread's done
Back