CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Yeah. I really want to play it. I'm not to big on racing sims; but I love FORZA on the Xbox 1. Would you consider it better than Forza- if you have played it?
I think if you liked that Forza, you'll love Driveclub. They're not sims, but not quite arcadey either like NFS etc.. more like somewhere in between - it's a good balance.

It's a gorgeous game too, best visuals on a racer so far this gen. Playing with cockpit view and with the hud completely off makes for a really awesome, immersive experience.

EDIT: Would be willing to pay $15 for a Project Cars ps4 code (amazon price error) as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
One more resell slot to complete the group:

BlazBlue Chronophantasma Extend Group (PS3): $40

Resells: $13.33

1. StarShadow

Phantoms: $6.67

1. Pantsu_

2. ScytheX3

Sold some shares of stock from my job. Now that the traditional gamesharing is dead and I'm not playing as many games on the PS4, thinking about picking up a Xbox One. Pending wife approval.

Sold some shares of stock from my job. Now that the traditional gamesharing is dead and I'm not playing as many games on the PS4, thinking about picking up a Xbox One. Pending wife approval.
I have 1 that I haven't even used in almost a year. I am too tied to the Playstation ecosystem.

[quote name="Boosted" post="12789590" timestamp="1436309904"]I have 1 that I haven't even used in almost a year. I am too tied to the Playstation ecosystem.[/quote]
I have barely touched my Xbone. My ps4 gets all the love.
I wish i wouldn't have bought the xbox honestly

Destiny team and Activision screw us once again.... "Guardians that own Destiny and both expansions - The Dark Below and House of Wolves- will have special access to purchase a digital copy of Destiny: The Taken King, the next evolution in the Destiny universe." 

This means that if you don't own all content on one account, you must buy the whole 60 dollar package once it releases. What a shame; I'm highly disappointed with their marketing and pricing choices, forcing us to spend money we've ALREADY spent. Really turns me off from the whole IP in general.

Destiny team and Activision screw us once again.... "Guardians that own Destiny and both expansions - The Dark Below and House of Wolves- will have special access to purchase a digital copy of Destiny: The Taken King, the next evolution in the Destiny universe." [/size]

This means that if you don't own all content on one account, you must buy the whole 60 dollar package once it releases. What a shame; I'm highly disappointed with their marketing and pricing choices, forcing us to spend money we've ALREADY spent. Really turns me off from the whole IP in general.
Think about your argument here. You're saying that people who gameshared the first two expansions are screwed. So basically, the people who screwed them out of purchases, are screwed. You realize how dumb that sounds? I guarantee you that Activision and Bungie make zero decisions based on the opinions of those that acquired their content through gamesharing.

Think about your argument here. You're saying that people who gameshared the first two expansions are screwed. So basically, the people who screwed them out of purchases, are screwed. You realize how dumb that sounds? I guarantee you that Activision and Bungie make zero decisions based on the opinions of those that acquired their content through gamesharing.
No, not at all. What I'm referring to is owning a physical copy of the game. It states you must own all three items on one account-digitally. So if I'm using a physical disc, having purchased the first two dlc expansions digitally, I won't have access to just The Taken King content. Why don't you think about every circumstance, and not use valid arguments as a bridge to personally attack a member of an online forum. Thanks.

No, not at all. What I'm referring to is owning a physical copy of the game. It states you must own all three items on one account-digitally. So if I'm using a physical disc, having purchased the first two dlc expansions digitally, I won't have access to just The Taken King content.
They aren't checking if you own the game thou, just the DLCs. You only need to own the current two DLC's to buy the new expansion for $40. Look at this option while logged into your DLC account and you will see it is available for purchase:
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/destiny-the-taken-king/cid=UP0002-CUSA00219_00-DESTINYTAKENKING

My PS3 is running out of space.  Can I buy a new external HDD and transfer downloaded games to the external HDD to make room on my PS3 for gamesharing?  Or is the external HDD only for storing videos, music, etc.?  :)

They aren't checking if you own the game thou, just the DLCs. You only need to own the current two DLC's to buy the new expansion for $40. Look at this option while logged into your DLC account and you will see it is available for purchase:
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/destiny-the-taken-king/cid=UP0002-CUSA00219_00-DESTINYTAKENKING
Thanks for the info, when I went to the pre-order page to view purchasing options, it stated that all three items would be checked for ownership beforehand. Maybe the wording is inaccurate I suppose and that helps a lot. I appreciate it.

1. StarShadow

1. Pantsu_

2. ScytheX3
I'd love to take the last resell, but this game is 12.5GBs! I have to pass. Also a warning to all: Online play is almost dead, just one week after release. Note that if online play is important to you. :)

No, not at all. What I'm referring to is owning a physical copy of the game. It states you must own all three items on one account-digitally. So if I'm using a physical disc, having purchased the first two dlc expansions digitally, I won't have access to just The Taken King content. Why don't you think about every circumstance, and not use valid arguments as a bridge to personally attack a member of an online forum. Thanks.
You're still not making any sense. You own the first two DLCs. So what's the issue here? There's literally no other way to own the DLCs aside from digitally as they weren't available on a disc.

They're not going to lock out people who have a disc copy of the game.

PS3 Resell/Rentals
Metro Last Light
MGS HD Collection
Tales of Xillia
Guilty Gear ACP
Tokyo Jungle/ Jurassic Park/ Braid/ Sam and Max/ PvZ
Borderlands w/DLC, Hard Corp w/DLC, Burnout Paradise w/DLC, Pixle Junk Shooter, Pac Man EX
MGS Reveangence

PS3 Phantoms
Final Fantasy 5,6,7,8,9, Tactics, Origins - $3
Multi game account
Infamous, Dead nation + dlc, Malicous, The Cave, Dyad, Thomas Was Alone, Moon Diver, Parasite Eve, Dino Crisis 2, Vagrant Story, FF7, Wild Arms, St Fighter Alpha 2, Mass Effect 2 dlc, Gundemonium collection, Soldner x2, Marvel v Capcom 2, Catan, Flower, Braid, Cresent Pale Mist. FO3 dlc (Point Lookout, Broken Steel
- $3
Last of Us SP
Bioshock Infinite SP

FOR RENT (per week):

PS4
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition: $1 [Currently being rented]
Assassin's Creed Unity: $1.50
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition: $1.50 [Currently being rented]
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: $3 [Currently being rented]
Trials Fusion: $1
The Wolf Among Us - Complete Season: $1
LittleBigPlanet 3 with Day 1 Edition DLC: $1.50
The Last of Us Remastered: $1
Shovel Knight: $1
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD with FFXV Demo ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Axiom Verge: $1.50
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week)
Far Cry 4 with Season Pass ($1 for 3 days or $2 per week) - [Currently being rented]
Infamous: Second Son: $1
Dragon Age: Inquisition: $1.50 [Currently being rented]

One free 1 week rental on the games below for regulars (those who rent 3+ games from me)
Rayman Legends: $1
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare: $0.50
Grim Fandango: $1
Child of Light: $0.50

FOR SALE:

Helldivers PS3 phantom: $2
Shovel Knight PS4 phantom: $2
The Last of Us Remastered PS4 phantom: $5

PLEASE READ:
- You will be able to earn trophies on your main account on ALL of these rentals as they're all primaries. I will also deal with new users with little to no feedback provided there is a vouch from a thread/GS regular or with a security deposit (which will be returned at the end of the rental period).
- Don't wait! PM me if you're interested in renting a game even if it's currently being rented so I can put you next on queue.
- I prefer paypal, but will also accept PSN cards/codes - which will basically act as credits. PM me for details, thanks.

[quote name="rams81" post="12790740" timestamp="1436377828"]J-Stars Victory VS+ (resell) - $10 [Easy plat with shared PS4/PS3/Vita trophy list][/quote]
Ps3?

You're still not making any sense. You own the first two DLCs. So what's the issue here? There's literally no other way to own the DLCs aside from digitally as they weren't available on a disc.

They're not going to lock out people who have a disc copy of the game.
Yes I realize that now. I was unaware of this earlier so thats my mistake. Still their wording is questionable and its easy to misunderstand their pricing models off the bat.

J-Stars Victory VS+ (resell) - $10 [Easy plat with shared PS4/PS3/Vita trophy list]
If it's a PS3 resell I'll take it. PM me with your paypal.

---------

1. StarShadow

1. Pantsu_

2. ScytheX3

If it's a PS3 resell I'll take it. PM me with your paypal.

---------

1. StarShadow

1. Pantsu_
2. ScytheX3
how badly you guys want this game? I can be the other resell just to complete the group and sell it right away if you guys want.

LF Dying Light, DA:I PS4 resell

Cheaper the better  :D/

I prefer digital but these games are 17.99 used @ gamefly for anybody here thats interested. 

how badly you guys want this game? I can be the other resell just to complete the group and sell it right away if you guys want.
Thanks for the offer but we are in no rush. Not like the game is on sale or anything. It's a nice gesture but I wouldn't want you getting stuck with a game you might not be able to resell right away.

Thanks for the offer but we are in no rush. Not like the game is on sale or anything. It's a nice gesture but I wouldn't want you getting stuck with a game you might not be able to resell right away.
its ok, I really dont mind at all, I just wanted to help,anyways, do you
you have ps4 games resell?

For Sale/Rent:
PS4:
Assassin's Creed Unity + Chronicles: China - $1/week | Resell - $18
Batman: Arkham Knight - $2/week*** (not maintaining a queue)
Bloodborne - $1.50/week
Bound by Flame Resell - $10
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $1/week***
Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition - $1/week
DmC: Definitive Edition - $1/week | Resell - $20
Driveclub + Season Pass - $1.50/week
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster - $1.50/week
NFS Rivals rental - free (regulars only)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete Season + Wesker - $0.50/week***
Shadow Warrior - $0.50/week
The Evil Within + Season Pass - $1.50/week ($0.50 for DLC only)***
The Last of Us Remastered - $0.50/week
The Witcher 3 - $2/week***
Velocity 2X DLC rental - free (no newbs)
*** - Currently being rented

PS3:
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Phantom - $5
Dead Island Riptide Resell (both) - $5
Final Fantasy 13-2 Resell - $3

Looking for a Ps3 Blackops II account with all DLC map packs. Please PM me! 

If you have just the Blackops II DLC map packs I am still interested in those.

If anyone is interested...I have a download code for Street Fighter X Tekken that unlocks all 12 additional fighters and 38 alternate costumes. (works on Vita and PS3) Figured there may be someone out there interested and this way you don't have to drop big bucks on it. PM me. Looking for $4-5 bucks/credit for it.

I closed my paypal account. Mentioning it because someone sent me money too soon. Until I get another account I'm switching to accepting Amazon gift cards.

Pip pip cheerio! = P

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Sony Drought
.....................................................................................................................
Next Week
God Of War 3 $3

Godzilla $3.50
......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to the queue)
Arkham Knight $3.50
Devil May Cry 4 Remastered $2
Tales from the Borderlands Ep 3 $0.50
Roundabout $1.50
Arcadia: The Complete Tale $1.50
Lego Batman 3 $1.50
.......................................................................................................................
Click spoiler to see PS4 Library

Spoiler
Assassin's Creed Unity $1.50
Assassins Creed Chronicles $1.50
Axiom Verge $1.50
Bastion $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $2
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $2.50
Bloodborne $3

Broken Age $2
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $2.50
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition + DLC $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $2
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
The Elder Scrolls Online $3.50
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
The Escapist $1.50
Evolve $1.50
Farcry 4 $2
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $2
Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered $2.50
Game of thrones ep 1 +2+3 $0.50 a day
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $1.50
Last of Us Remastered $1
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $1.50
Lords of the Fallen $2
Magika 2 $2
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Metal Slug 3 $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $2

Mercenary Kings $1
Mortal Kombat X $2.50
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Project Cars $3
Project Root $1
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Shovel Knight $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $2
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Titan Souls $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Ultra Street Fighter IV $2
The Witcher 3 $3.50
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $2
Watch Dogs $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1
Walking Dead season 1 $1
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $1.50
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

Selling (can take paypal, PSN or Amazon Gift Card):
(PS3 resell)
Adam's Venture Chronicles - $2
TMNT: Danger of the Ooze - $3

(PS3 phantoms)
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - $2
Drakengard 3 - $4
Natural Doctrine - $3
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 Gold Edition - $3
Magic 2014 + DLC - $1
Bodycount - $1
Of Orcs and Men - $2
MX vs ATV Alive - $2
Warhammer 40000: Kill Team, Red Johnson: One Against All, Demolition Inc - $2
Puppeteer - $2
Arcania: The Complete Tale - $2

(PS4 Timeshares available, prices are per week)
Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag - $1.5
Batman Arkham Knight - $3.5
Child of Light  - $1
Crimsonland  - $0.5
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round - $2 
Guacamelee - $1
Infamous: First Light  - $1
Injustice  - $1.5
Monopoly Plus  - $1
Strike Suit Zero  - $1
Surgeon Simulator  - $0.5
The Legend of Korra  - $1
The Order: 1886   - $2
Transistor   - $1
Costume Quest 2, Killallzombies, Aqua Kitty   - $1
Valiant Hearts - $1
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - $2
The Evil Within - $2
Lords of the Fallen - $2
Trials Fusion - $1
Trials Fusion Season Pass - $0.5
Watch Dogs - $2

(PS3 Timeshares) (prices are per week) or phantom (PM for price)
- Blood Knights - $1
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle - $1
- Lemmings, Fighting Vipers - $1
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War - $1
- SHORT PEACE: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day - $2
- Hakouki - $1
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Bioshock Infinite Season Pass - $1 
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Game of Thrones - $0.5