CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Some titles below are currently out for rent (marked ***). Once returned, you can acquire the slots. Payment would be sent when they are available, not now. There are no locked users and for recent titles, phantoms have not been sold.

***Assassin's Creed Unity + Chronicles: China Resell - $15
***Batman: Arkham Knight + Season Pass Resell - $50
***Bloodborne Resell - $25
Bound by Flame Resell - $10
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Resell - $15
Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition Resell - $15
DmC: Definitive Edition Resell - $17
***God of War 3 Remastered Resell - $25
Shadow Warrior Resell - $10
Transistor Resell - $5
The Evil Within + Season Pass Resell - $30
The Last of Us Remastered Resell - $10
***The Witcher 3 Resell - $32

PS3:
Dead Island Riptide (both resells) - $5

The beta codes are not free 1st off. I've tried to receive $5 back they don't give to you they put it on "store credit". You don't get those five dollars back. Because people choose to give away there codes means I'm being a dick for charging for what I PAID for the code? Or how about when someone tells me to PM them and over charges me for madden 15 when madden 16 coming out 2 weeks away? You want to call me out as if I was cheating people I wasn't. I PAID $5 for MY CODE so don't get pissy when I relay the information to everybody else. Not everybody WANTED TO or was able to get free codes. Some people had to put money down. Just like some people were generous enough to give away their code. Don't try and say I'm pulling a dick move as if I'm swindling people when have guys out here charging 15-20 dollars for a resell and the following game comes out less than month away. I'm not justifying a thing I'm telling you facts.

https://m.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/2zbmw6/do_i_get_my_money_back_from_a_cancelled_gamestop/

Not all GameStops go buy their policy obviously. So no you can't just go out five down then come back say I want my $5 = free. If you get push back from a manager.

Last edited by a moderator:
The beta codes are not free 1st off. I've tried to receive $5 back they don't give to you they put it on "store credit". You don't get those five dollars back. Because people choose to give away there codes means I'm being a dick for charging for what I PAID for the code? Or how about when someone tells me to PM them and over charges me for madden 15 when madden 16 coming out 2 weeks away? You want to call me out as if I was cheating people I wasn't. I PAID $5 for MY CODE so don't get pissy when I relay the information to everybody else. Not everybody WANTED TO or was able to get free codes. Some people had to put money down. Just like some people were generous enough to give away their code. Don't try and say I'm pulling a dick move as if I'm swindling people when have guys out here charging 15-20 dollars for a resell and the following game comes out less than month away. I'm not justifying a thing I'm telling you facts.

https://m.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/2zbmw6/do_i_get_my_money_back_from_a_cancelled_gamestop/

Not all GameStops go buy their policy obviously. So no you can't just go out five down then come back say I want my $5 = free. If you get push back from a manager.
Sorry man, you're wrong on the $5 store credit. They have to give you your money back. If an employee pushes back then they're doing the wrong thing. That's when you ask for a manager or call corporate or something. They have absolutely no right to refuse your refund and you can call them out on it if they try.

May I take your shovel from you sir? I'm not sure the city would appreciate the trench you're digging -.-. Defending yourself is making it worse; just accept the fact that what you are doing is scummy by our standards (which is irrespective of your morals and interpretation of the situation). Just know going forward that acts like that are not favorable here. Be a man of understanding and accept responsibility and do keep this situation in mind with regards to your future intentions. It

Let's go ahead and move on from this and focus on what's important:

Dem fries

May I take your shovel from you sir? I'm not sure the city appreciates the trench you're digging -.-. Your attempts at defending yourself/justifying your actions are just making it worse; just accept the fact that what you are doing is scummy by our standards (which is irrespective of your morals and interpretation of the situation). Know that going forward that acts like that are not favorable here. Be a man of understanding and accept responsibility and keep this situation in mind with regards to your future intentions.

Let's go ahead and move on from this and focus on what's important:

Dem fries

If people want free BO3 beta codes:

1.) Download TweetDeck (Chrome extension)

2.) Search for "Black ops 3"

3.) Feed auto refreshes constantly and a lot of people giving away codes.

4.) You'll snag one within a few minutes, just copy and paste from TweetDeck to PSN website where you can redeem codes in the browser.

Now everytime I think of Black Ops 3 I think of french fries. Welp, I know what I'm eating when I play the game. Fries dipped from the salty tears of Htowngamer. Delicioso.

Also to Htowngamer: Requiescat in pace.

[quote name="Htowngamer" post="12875154" timestamp="1440039821"]The beta codes are not free 1st off. I've tried to receive $5 back they don't give to you they put it on "store credit". You don't get those five dollars back. Because people choose to give away there codes means I'm being a dick for charging for what I PAID for the code? Or how about when someone tells me to PM them and over charges me for madden 15 when madden 16 coming out 2 weeks away? You want to call me out as if I was cheating people I wasn't. I PAID $5 for MY CODE so don't get pissy when I relay the information to everybody else. Not everybody WANTED TO or was able to get free codes. Some people had to put money down. Just like some people were generous enough to give away their code. Don't try and say I'm pulling a dick move as if I'm swindling people when have guys out here charging 15-20 dollars for a resell and the following game comes out less than month away. I'm not justifying a thing I'm telling you facts.

Not all GameStops go buy their policy obviously. So no you can't just go out five down then come back say I want my $5 = free. If you get push back from a manager.[/quote]
I just think the point is that you are pre ordering the game. Not for the beta code so therefore it is free. You not only get one but you get three of them. So you yourself got one and you want to charge others $5.00 that you put down on the game, not the beta codes. Seems like a little dick move to me.

Also, selling Grilled Cheeses for $4.99 with no bread.

Is anyone even reading what this guy is saying at this point..

The thing you needed to realize bud.. There will be games in the future. And you will want them. And now I know at least me.. And Qdizzle and many many more. Won't sell to you or rent to you.

You should have either bitten the bullet and choked up the 5 bucks and offered it for free. (If you're telling the truth) or never said anything. You just cost yourself so much in saved money by being greedy and trying to pull one over on a VERY VERY smart community.

So that 5 bucks you care so much about.. Just cost you hundreds in the future.

Anyone have:

-Batman AK

-Destiny

-Battlefield 4

-Battlefield Hardline 

For gameshare?(PS3, phantom or resell). PM me!

Enjoy your smart community. Peace.[attachment=16664:image.jpg][attachment=16665:image.jpg][attachment=16666:image.jpg][attachment=16667:image.jpg][attachment=16668:image.jpg][attachment=16669:image.jpg]

As a former manager of a Gamestop, if they aren't giving your money back, call corporate, or ask to speak to the DM.  As many others have said they have to give your money back.  We had a manager in my old district who would do shadey shit like this to boost his numbers.  Once people started complaining and corporate got wind of it, the entire staff was fired (manager was even taken to court).  So yeah your money is yours.

Now stop being a dick and give the codes away for free.  I have 2 codes to give out that a friend sent me this AM. 

Well, I'll keep the giveaway mood going...

Have: Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4)

Will be given to the first trusted CGA'er who quotes this message.

"But first, read the spoiler"

This is on a secondary Australian account. Bought it for $5, with a the following warning: "This account can be locked without notice, but, it might also not be and you can keep it forever". Of course this will still valid for the new owner! If eventually the account get's locked, i will not accept responsibility for it! If you accept this terms quote this message and the account is yours. (Need HDD space for upcoming games...) Any questions or more details, PM me.

Well, I'll keep the giveaway mood going...

Have: Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4)

Will be given to the first trusted CGA'er who quotes this message.

"But first, read the spoiler"h

This is on a secondary Australian account. Bought it for $5, with a the following warning: "This account can be locked without notice, but, it might also not be and you can keep it forever". Of course this will still valid for the new owner! If eventually the account get's locked, i will not accept responsibility for it! If you accept this terms quote this message and the account is yours. (Need HDD space for upcoming games...) Any questions or more details, PM me.

How are people still selling phantoms on ebay if PSN lock you out after a certain time?

Surely they're scamming people and will just receive negative feedback?

BTW, has anyone got a timeshare of MGS V that I can put my name down for. I want to rent that Mad Max game too but that can wait.

Wanted

Tropico 5    PS4 resell

The Elder Scrolls     PS4 resell

Have
Dragon Age:Inquistion   PS4 Resell
PayPal

[quote name="McFryyyyyy" post="12875949" timestamp="1440092709"]I still have 2 codes if anyone wants them free of charge..... LOL I sent a code to two people both of which already had one.[/quote]
Humm............... Ok! I'll take one if you please.

Looking for:

Advanced Warfare PS4 DLC/Season Pass

Adventures of Pip

Galak-Z

For Sale:

MGS V PS4 Phantom - $10

Walking Dead Season 1 PS4 - $4.50

Walking Dead Season 2 PS4 - $6

(or both Walking Dead games for $9)

Account One

PS4

For rent : PS4 Gal ☆ Gun Double Peace   $5 / week

30 dollar deposit required for having 3500 yen in the account , will return the money after rent is over

Account Two 

PS Vita 

For rent : $5 / month

htoL#NiQ -HOTARU NO NIKKI-

FINAL FANTASY X HD Remaster

Hatsune miku -Project DIVA- f  + ALL DLC

Persona 4

Atelier Totori Plus

Ragnarok Odyssey

MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM SEED BATTLE DESTINY

PS 3

iDOLM@STER 2 DLC  

Anyone here interested in buying $50 psn for $45?
Just looking to add some funds in my paypal account. I will buy $50 psn card from my local currency. I guess buyer has to pay fees too for sending money on paypal.

$50 psn card for $45.

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Zombi $2

Tales from the Borderlands Ep 4 $0.50

.....................................................................................................................
Next Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Madden 16 $3.50
Until Dawn $3.50
Mega Man Legacy Collection $1.50
Dishonored: Definitive Edition $2.50

......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to the queue)

Minecraft $1
Everybody's Gone To The Rapture $2
Guantlet: Slayer Edition $2

Goat Simulator $1

.......................................................................................................................
Click spoiler to see PS4 Library

Arcadia: The Complete Tale $1.50
Arkham Knight + Season Pass$3
Assassin's Creed Unity $1.50
Assassins Creed Chronicles $1.50
Axiom Verge $1.50
Bastion $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $2
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $2.50
Bloodborne $3
Broken Age $2
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1 P
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $2.50
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
Devil May Cry 4 Remastered $2
Destiny +Season Pass $2
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition + DLC $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $2
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
The Elder Scrolls Online $3.50
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
The Escapist $1.50
Evolve $1.50
Farcry 4 $2
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $2
Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered $2.50
Game of thrones ep 1 +2+3+4+5$0.50 a day
God Of War 3 $2
Godzilla $3
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $1.50
Hatoful Boyfreind $1.50
Journey $1.50

Kings Quest : A knight to Remember $2
Last of Us Remastered $1
Lego Batman 3 $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $1.50
Lords of the Fallen $2
Magika 2 $2
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Metal Slug 3 $1.50
Metro Last Light Redux $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $2
Mercenary Kings $1
Mortal Kombat & Season Pass $2

N++ $2
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Project Cars $3
Project Root $1
Roundabout $1.50
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Shovel Knight $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
Tembo the Badass Elephant $2
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $2
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Titan Souls $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Ultra Street Fighter IV $2

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter $2
The Witcher 3 $3.50
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $2
Watch Dogs $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1
Walking Dead season 1 $1
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $1.50
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

Also I have offline Phantoms for the majority of the above older titles Shoot me a pm if you guys interested

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Zombi $2

Tales from the Borderlands Ep 4 $0.50

.....................................................................................................................
Next Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Madden 17 $3.50
Until Dawn $3.50
Mega Man Legacy Collection $1.50
Dishonored: Definitive Edition $2.50

......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to the queue)

Minecraft $1
Everybody's Gone To The Rapture $2
Guantlet: Slayer Edition $2

Goat Simulator $1

.......................................................................................................................
Click spoiler to see PS4 Library

Arcadia: The Complete Tale $1.50
Arkham Knight + Season Pass$3
Assassin's Creed Unity $1.50
Assassins Creed Chronicles $1.50
Axiom Verge $1.50
Bastion $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $2
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $2.50
Bloodborne $3
Broken Age $2
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1 P
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $2.50
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
Devil May Cry 4 Remastered $2
Destiny +Season Pass $2
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition + DLC $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $2
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
The Elder Scrolls Online $3.50
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
The Escapist $1.50
Evolve $1.50
Farcry 4 $2
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $2
Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered $2.50
Game of thrones ep 1 +2+3+4+5$0.50 a day
God Of War 3 $2
Godzilla $3
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $1.50
Hatoful Boyfreind $1.50
Journey $1.50

Kings Quest : A knight to Remember $2
Last of Us Remastered $1
Lego Batman 3 $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $1.50
Lords of the Fallen $2
Magika 2 $2
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Metal Slug 3 $1.50
Metro Last Light Redux $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $2
Mercenary Kings $1
Mortal Kombat & Season Pass $2

N++ $2
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Project Cars $3
Project Root $1
Roundabout $1.50
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Shovel Knight $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
Tembo the Badass Elephant $2
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $2
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Titan Souls $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Ultra Street Fighter IV $2

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter $2
The Witcher 3 $3.50
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $2
Watch Dogs $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1
Walking Dead season 1 $1
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $1.50
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

Also I have offline Phantoms for the majority of the above older titles Shoot me a pm if you guys interested
Madden 17 :speaktothehand: someone has a connect

Awashmonster posted in the feedback thread that CallanGWProx is a scammer. I think if you are going to post about that then you guys should definitely start posting in this thread about what happened too. Not everybody who gameshares here is subbed to that thread, or perhaps doesn't check it.

A tip to newbies to CAG Gamesharing: If someone has created an account recently and they have a lot of duplicate games on separate accounts and/or have a lot of accounts they are trying to sell just be cautious. Ask them where they got those accounts from and why they got it.

bread's done
Back