CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Anyone here interested in getting the Taken King DLC on PS3? If I find just 1 person, I will pay $25 the other person will only have to do $15.

For $15 you get:
Dark Below
House of Wolves
The Taken King

All on 1 account

I am getting mgs5 and mad max that's why i need someone with skrill account to share phantom of these games. I am not going to use paypal anymore, it's hard for me to explain why i can't use paypal anymore.
If someone wants share of these two games especially phantom then please let me know but you must have skrill account.

Thanks.

Yakuza 5 is now available to pre-order and here's the group I assembled around late last year. If any of you guys are still interested, let me know since there's a discounted price for the early birds. Otherwise, we can always form a new group.

Yakuza 5

Resell

1. aegeatis3379

2. Albani

Phantom

1. newtype06

2. intuition
I'll take the remaining spot.

I will have phantoms available for Until Dawn, MGS and Mad Max, 8 usd any of those. I am sorry in advance if it take me long to answer, but I am traveling abroad (The Netherlands) and my internet and time is limited, but I will be at home for Saturday.

Unsure of going rates for these games so just offering them up. PM me with reasonable offers and I probably won't argue.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warefare Digital Pro Edition (season pass+other stuff) PS4 RESELL

Battlefield 4 with Premium PS4 RESELL

Transistor PS4 RESELL

Child of Light PS4 RESELL

Infamous Second Son PS4 RESELL

Last edited by a moderator:
Would anybody be interested in forming a group for Metal Gear Solid V on the PS3? I can take either a resell or a phantom.
My brother would probably enjoy this too so I'd be up to take another slot. If you're cool with it. Resell or phantom doesn't matter. = )

Actually I'll take a resell, my internet speed is bad.

My brother would probably enjoy this too so I'd be up to take another slot. If you're cool with it. Resell or phantom doesn't matter. = )

Actually I'll take a resell, my internet speed is bad.
Awesome, that'd be great. So to clarify, would you like one slot or two (one for you and one for your brother)?

Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain (PS3)

Resell:

1. Cojiro

2. derkasan (Can switch to a phantom)

Phantom:

Still looking for a guilty gear xrd (ps3) share. (preferrably phantom ; dlc would be nice as well).

Also looking for blazblue chronophantasma extend (ps3) share. (phantom preferred)

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain (PS4, US, 1/09)

1. Offline phantom - $8

2. Primary rental - $4/week (1 in queue)

Destiny (PS4, US)

1. Online phantom | long term timeshare - $2/month, access data will be changed but the game will be not phantomized until you ask for it. Re-download available on demand.

Regulars only.

I will have phantoms available for Until Dawn, MGS and Mad Max, 8 usd any of those. I am sorry in advance if it take me long to answer, but I am traveling abroad (The Netherlands) and my internet and time is limited, but I will be at home for Saturday.

Hey guys, I have a question about Ground Zeroes. I rescued the 2 people it told me to, and now it keeps directing me back to the camp to rescue other prisoners. I rescue one leaving the other behind and when I drop him off in the helicopter there's two prisoners in the camp again. Am I doing something wrong?

*Playing this now because I'm trying to decide if I want Phantom Pain...*

FS:

PS4 phantoms

1) Metal Gear Solid 5 - $8

2) UFC, Saint's Row 4 Re-Elected Edition, Saint's Row Gat Out Of Hell, Resident Evil 1 HD, Grim Fandango Remastered, Geometry Wars 3, Monopoly Plus, Aqua Kitty DX - $20        GUARENTEED TO WORK FOR 3 MONTHS

PS3 Phantoms

1) WWE 2k14 with season pass dlc - $5 (1 spot left)

2) Watch Dogs, Manhunt, Bully, LA Noire & DLC, Cubix HD, Guilty Gear XX, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Persona 4 - $7 (2 spots left)

FR:

PS4

1) Witcher 3 / Samurai Warriors 4 / Far Cry 4 - $2.50/wk

2) Gauntlet: Slayer Edition, Ultra Street Fighter 4, Mortal Kombat X, Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, Guacamelee - $2.50/wk

3) J-stars Victory vs+, Guilty Gear Xrd, Dynasty Warriors 8 XL, and Rayman Legends - $2/wk
4) EA UFC, Saint's Row 4 Re-Elected & Gat Out Of Hell, Resident Evil 1 HD, Grim Fandango Remastered, Geometry Wars 3, Monopoly Plus, Aquakitty DX - $2/wk

Please PM me if you're interested in anything, thanks!

Old EU Sale phantom:

Mirror's Edge, Mad Riders, Shoot Many Robots, Tomb Raider (PSX), Tomb Raider II (PSX), MUD FM Motorcross, Ridge Racer Unbound Special Edition, Revenge of the Wounded Dragons, Darksiders, Red Faction Guerilla, Red Faction Armageddon, Child of Eden, Puzzle Dimension - $5

Old US Sale phantom:

Mirror's Edge, Crash Commando, Crash Bandicoot trilogy (PSX), Urban Trial Freestyle, Jurassic Park Full Season, Command and Conquer Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge, Thief, Fatal Frame trilogy (PS2), Flashback HD, Castle of Illusion HD, Aliens: Colonial Marines Ultimate Bundle, KickBeat, Mars: War Logs, Max Payne 3 Complete Edition, Resident Evil Revelations, Star Wars The Force Unleashed II, Alice: Madness Returns - $8

If someone's interested, PM me. There is no rush to download all games at once. Regulars only.

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Madden 16 $3.50
Until Dawn $3.50
Mega Man Legacy Collection $1.50
Dishonored: Definitive Edition $2.50

.....................................................................................................................
Next Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Metal Gear Solid V :The Phantom Pain $3.50

Mad Max $3.50
......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to the queue)

Zombi $2

Tales from the Borderlands Ep 4 $0.50

.......................................................................................................................
Click spoiler to see PS4 Library

Arcadia: The Complete Tale $1.50
Arkham Knight + Season Pass$3
Assassin's Creed Unity $1.50
Assassins Creed Chronicles $1.50
Axiom Verge $1.50
Bastion $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $2
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $2.50
Bloodborne $3
Broken Age $2
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1 P
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $2.50
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
Devil May Cry 4 Remastered $2
Destiny +Season Pass $2
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition + DLC $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $2
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
The Elder Scrolls Online $3.50

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
The Escapist $1.50
Evolve $1.50
Farcry 4 $2
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $2
Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered $2.50
Game of thrones ep 1 +2+3+4+5$0.50 a day

Guantlet: Slayer Edition $2

Goat Simulator $1
God Of War 3 $2
Godzilla $3
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $1.50
Hatoful Boyfreind $1.50
Journey $1.50

Kings Quest : A knight to Remember $2
Last of Us Remastered $1
Lego Batman 3 $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $1.50
Lords of the Fallen $2
Magika 2 $2
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Metal Slug 3 $1.50
Metro Last Light Redux $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $2
Mercenary Kings $1

Minecraft $1
Mortal Kombat & Season Pass $2

N++ $2
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1
Project Cars $3
Project Root $1
Roundabout $1.50
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2
Shovel Knight $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
Tembo the Badass Elephant $2
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $2
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Titan Souls $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Ultra Street Fighter IV $2

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter $2
The Witcher 3 $3.50
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $2
Watch Dogs $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1
Walking Dead season 1 $1
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $1.50
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

Also I have offline Phantoms for the majority of the above older titles Shoot me a pm if you guys interested

Scott Pilgrim vs the World is not on the playstation store anymore? I was playing it with a friend and it's really fun. Looking for a share of it for myself now if anyone has it.

Never mind, found it on gamestop. *Breaks into a happy dance*

Yakuza 5 is now available to pre-order and here's the group I assembled around late last year. If any of you guys are still interested, let me know since there's a discounted price for the early birds. Otherwise, we can always form a new group.

Yakuza 5

Resell

1. aegeatis3379

2. Albani

Phantom

1. newtype06

I am not sure if I ever going to play it but I am in. I will donate it to the library for the time being. I hope people still frequent Pravado's library.

Scott Pilgrim vs the World is not on the playstation store anymore? I was playing it with a friend and it's really fun. Looking for a share of it for myself now if anyone has it.

Never mind, found it on gamestop. *Breaks into a happy dance*
If you still need it and my memory serves me right Mystique should have the game plus the dlc. Good game indeed.

If you still need it and my memory serves me right Mystique should have the game plus the dlc. Good game indeed.
I have the (N. America) game + Knives Chau DLC, but not Wallace DLC.

Scrubs has the (EU) Game + Wallace DLC, but not Knives Chau DLC:
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/375273-scrubs/

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain (US, PS4)

Offline phantom still available for $8. Offline means offline, no internet connection at all until you're done with the game.

I have a Guardian Edition Resell of Destiny that I am looking at selling.

Comes with both expansions.

PM me with offers. What do people think the price should be?

bread's done
Back