CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

If qd has DEFINITIVE proof I say post the username and we community ban. Although we did that to albasha and he's still here so who knows. I'm all for public shaming if there's proof without a doubt

Also to anyone complaining that I require full deposit for phantom if I don't know you enough to trust you, this is why. Poor gutter trash like this cause vets to not trust anyone but other vets.

@jersiah always make phantoms pay at least a few days in advance. If they don't, put their slot up for grabs. Do not buy a game unless you have all funding. Snakey was the king of that shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I know. I've given the benefit of the doubt many, many times if someone's reputation is strong enough and 99% of the time there's no issue. Honestly, that's one thing I like about the other site, if you pend a trade officially and back out once it's in motion, you can be sure there's a BTR in the future that will absolutely kill your rep in a heartbeat and warn off all others who might wanna deal with them. That tends to keep people honest and is one of the main reason why I'm willing to give people who have been around the benefit of the doubt sometimes.

But yeah, definetly much safer your way cause even vets with otherwise excellent feedback can be just as rotten as any bad trader if they're in a situation where what they agreed to is no longer what's most convenient for them. Hopefully this particular guy will now have the reputation he deserves so he doesn't screw anyone else over.

I'm wondering how are these kind of people have no shame, I even can't believe how they can sleep without feeling guilty.

A heart filled with trash !

So, I know I am super late....but I am looking to rent/timeshare Fallout 4 if anyone has it available. I can pay and d/l whenever it opens right away. Let me know!

i want to try out WWE 2k16 PS4 but nobody has a resell or rental? :(
LOL SHAME ON YOU

If qd has DEFINITIVE proof I say post the username and we community ban. Although we did that to albasha and he's still here so who knows. I'm all for public shaming if there's proof without a doubt

Also to anyone complaining that I require full deposit for phantom if I don't know you enough to trust you, this is why. Poor gutter trash like this cause vets to not trust anyone but other vets.

@jersiah always make phantoms pay at least a few days in advance. If they don't, put their slot up for grabs. Do not buy a game unless you have all funding. Snakey was the king of that shit.
I retreived the account and remotely deactivated so he now has a phantom I wish his phantom an early death. Not calling names. They know themselves and know now that accounts cannot be stolen especially mines as I keep detailed info on them I even saw when he changed the sign in Oct 8th

Seems stupid to do it anyway now he can't get anything else off QDizzle and if QDizzle calls him out by name (which he should) he can't gameshare anymore at all on here unless he hid under a new account.
I will be paying very close attention to them even when they try to borrow more games. Next time I will push it to sony to ban his ps4 if that is possible.

QDizzle has it to rent but I have no idea if someone has it rented though you'll have to ask him.
Yeah its out till next week tuesday

I have not done this service for profit nor for my own gain as many ppl on my freinds list see i am still struggling to finish walking dead season 2 :/ I barely get time to play anymore. I do this strictly for the love of the community so to get screwed like this reminds me of that raiborg incident some months ago. But I digress I will continue to provide this service as best as i can and hope to not have any future issues. To my subs and my regulars thanks for the support in keeping this thing alive. and I look forward to years of sharing with u all.

I'm ready to take a break from Destiny, so if any trusted member wants to timeshare the PS4 collector's edition hit me up. I also have a locked slot for timeshare that has max lvl chars and some of the new raid gear so you can jump right into the end game content.

Maybe it's just my PS4, but i'm able to play fallout 4 with a fo4 user on my ps4 (but not activated or signed in). Weird.

I've searched for a while and never seen one. But this fallout thing doesn't even have a locked slot signed in at all. Lets me save and everything.

Edit: I even deleted the user and can still play it. I 100% don't have it on my main bc it says I still need to pay $60 to buy it. No other users on my PS4 have the game bought either. WTF

Great to hear that everything got sorted out GD. I dont understand why someone would do this, especially vets. In my opinion, this is such a good community and a chance to get the games u want for pocket change. Compared to where I live at least. Ive only experienced this once. But when it happens...man

Selling Fallout 4 account with all slots (phantom, locked, and resell)

I was going to keep the phantom for myself and just sell the resell slot but I don't see myself playing it much so I decided to just sell it all instead

It should be pointed out that this guy is in Trading Timeout.
That's because I talked to an asshole from this thread asked him for games he said go away and I even asked him politely for a price and he said I was a newb and be doesn't want to deal with me. Gave him negative feedback and got a trading violation. Tldr didn't scam anyone just got pissed off and gave someone negative feedback.

Looking for a PS4 FIFA 16 resell.

Please pm me prices etc. paying with PayPal.

Also is fallout 4 worth it? I am willing to buy a resell of that too and can also include a resell of GTA 5.

Or I can just sell a GTA 5 resell for ps4 if anyone is interested?

That's because I talked to an asshole from this thread asked him for games he said go away and I even asked him politely for a price and he said I was a newb and be doesn't want to deal with me. Gave him negative feedback and got a trading violation. Tldr didn't scam anyone just got pissed off and gave someone negative feedback.
Were you looking for ps3 bf4 premium? Its on sale atm and im interested in forming a group since Noone here seems to have it.

Lolol Lolol Evo Elias u made my day so because a guy was being a Jerk towards u that is grounds for negative feedback? I salute you and your thick skin my freind

PS4 Rentals

1) Witcher 3 / Samurai Warriors 4 / Far Cry 4 - $2/wk

2) Gauntlet: Slayer Edition, Ultra Street Fighter 4, Mortal Kombat X, Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, Guacamelee - $2/wk

3) J-stars Victory vs+, Guilty Gear Xrd, Dynasty Warriors 8 XL, and Rayman Legends - $1.5/wk
4) EA UFC, Saint's Row 4 Re-Elected & Gat Out Of Hell, Resident Evil 1 HD, Grim Fandango Remastered, Geometry Wars 3, Monopoly Plus, Aquakitty DX - $1.5/wk

5) Tales of Zestiria & Dragon Quest Heroes - $3.5/wk

Please PM me if you're interested in anything, thanks!

PS4 resell slots:

Destiny (Guardian Edition) Has both of the first two expansions- $12

Battlefield 4 w/ premium- $11

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare w/ season pass - $12

All are slots on accounts with PS3 slots owned by others so account info cannot be changed. These were purchased as cross-buy groups. Dropping price as this seems to be a deterrent. Only those with feedback as well since these are technically shared accounts.

I am also open to timeshare.

Looking to rent DQ heroes for about a week! Would like to get it done within next hour. Thabks!

Fallout 4 Offline Phantom available for $8

If you're a vet, there is also a locked spot available for $15. Allowing it since I don't see myself selling it off so fast. 

Both on hold... will hide post if sold.

Anyone interested in doing a group for Atelier Shallie while it's on sale for $20?

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/games/atelier-shallie-alchemists-of-the-dusk-sea/cid=UP4108-NPUB31663_00-SHALLY00MASTER00

Resells: $6.67 each

1. StarShadow

Phantoms: $3.33 each

was going to take phantom slot i went to check pp i only have 3 cents heh.. not adding funds till after black friday tho

isnt there sword art online game out on us psn? hollow one not lost song.. and have anyone played both games? if so how are they?

ps4 edition is what i mean

Does anyone have a rental of fallout for about 2 weeks? Or possibly a locked spot depending on price.

Just wanting to try it before i decide to buy it on pc at full price

BO3 graphics comparison. Old gen has more real graphics since it's technically just boxes without texture.
f3fb82890838e55a747f54594a61eef5.jpg

BO3 graphics comparison. Old gen has more real graphics since it's technically just boxes without texture.
f3fb82890838e55a747f54594a61eef5.jpg
only good thing about last gen is that since there are less shadows in corners etc. People don't camp as much. I played a few games on next gen and there are much more campers there than on last gen

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Fallout 4 $3.50

.....................................................................................................................
Next Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Star Wars Battlefront $3.50

......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to be added to the queue)

Black Ops 3 $3.50

Need For Speed $3.50

.......................................................................................................................
Click spoiler to see PS4 Library

Alien Isolation $1.50
Arcadia: The Complete Tale $1.50
Arkham Knight + Season Pass$3
Assassin's Creed Unity $1.50

Assassins Creed: Syndicate $3.50
Assassins Creed Chronicles $1.50
Axiom Verge $1.50

Back To The Future:The Game $2

Bastion $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $2
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $2.50

The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 $2

Bloodborne $2

Blood Bowl 2 $2.50
Broken Age $2
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1 P
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $2.50

Darksiders II Definitive Edition $3
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
Devil May Cry 4 Remastered $2
Destiny & The Taken King $3.50

Dishonored: Definitive Edition $2.50

Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance $3.50

Divinity $3.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition + DLC $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $2

Dragon Quest Heroes $3.50
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
The Elder Scrolls Online $2.50

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
The Escapist $1.50
Evolve $1.50
Farcry 4 $2

FIFA 16 $3.50
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $2
Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered $2
Game of thrones ep 1 +2+3+4+5$0.50 a day

Guantlet: Slayer Edition $2

Goat Simulator $1
God Of War 3 $2
Godzilla $3
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $1.50
Hatoful Boyfreind $1.50

iNFAMOUS Second Son $1.50
Journey $1.50

Kings Quest : A knight to Remember $2
Last of Us Remastered $1

Legend of Korra $1.50
Lego Batman 3 $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $1.50
Lords of the Fallen $2

Mad Max $3.50
Magika 2 $1.50

Madden 16 $3.50

Metal Gear Solid V :The Phantom Pain $3.50
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Metal Slug 3 $1.50

Mega Man Legacy Collection $1.50
Metro Last Light Redux $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $2
Mercenary Kings $1

Minecraft $1

Minecraft: Story Mode + Season Pass  $0.50/day
Mortal Kombat & Season Pass $2

N++ $1

NHL15 $1.50

NBA 2K16 $3.50
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1

Pro Evolution Soccer $3.50
Project Cars $3
Project Root $1

Rayman Legends $1.50
Roundabout $1.50
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2

Sherlock Holmes : Crimes & Punishment $1.50
Shovel Knight $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2

SOMA $3
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands + Season Pass $0.50/day

Tales Of Zestira $3.50

Tearaway: Unfolded $3
Tembo the Badass Elephant $2

Tony Hawk Pro skater 5 $2.50
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $2
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Titan Souls $1.50

Transformers Devastation$3.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Ultra Street Fighter IV $2

Until Dawn $3.50

Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection $3.50

Trials Fusion & Season Pass $1

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter $2
The Witcher 3 + Season Pass $3
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $2
Watch Dogs $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1
Walking Dead season 1 $1
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $1.50
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 + WWE 2K16 $3.50
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

Zombi $2

Phantoms for the below available

Tales Of Zestira
Madden 16
Mega Man LegacyCollection
NBA 2K16
Transformers Devastation
Darksiders Definitive Edition
WWE 2K16

BLOPS3

DIVINITY

FALLOUT 4

Still looking for a Guilty gear xrd ps3 phantom. (Dlc would be preferred with it)

Looking to get it ASAP

bread's done
Back