CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Have 2x 12 months of PS+ and 2x £20 PSN store credit (£60 value).

Will take £50 gifted or $75. Digital delivery. 

PM if interested.

Thanks

Oh you can do phantoms on PS4? I was just reading the limitations of PS4 account activations and came to the conclusion that one of the two people has to play on the account that purchased the content. So confused, this is totally different from how it worked on PS3.

Oh you can do phantoms on PS4? I was just reading the limitations of PS4 account activations and came to the conclusion that one of the two people has to play on the account that purchased the content. So confused, this is totally different from how it worked on PS3.
You can but nobody ever seems to want them. Only one phantom and they have to keep their ps4 offline or they lose it. Qdizzle offers every game on day one for pretty cheap which kind of killed the phantom business off entirely. In that sense it did harm things although the pros of his service outweigh the cons for the community, at least the trustworthy members. There are also libraries full of games that are held off site that once a member, you have access to a ton of games. People would rather wait a few weeks when they're next in line to play than play a phantom offline. I feel like most people would just rather pass on a game or pay full price than buy a phantom at this point. Everyone wants resells and nobody has them to sell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to be clear, what QD does by offering rentals is in no way harming the community. The only thing it harms are the people trying to sell phantoms of PS4 games to people who don't realize they're just going to lose the game and essentially the money they spent on it.

If you want to buy a PS4 phantom, you're almost better off downloading the demo for whatever game you're looking to get and then flushing the money down the toilet. At least with this method you can keep playing that demo without worrying about it locking on you.

I have a phantom of Fallout 4 and I'm very happy with it. I mean only 8 dollars for freaking Fallout 4? The timing just worked out because there's really no PS4 games in the future I'm interested in other than Uncharted 4 and I'll just buy physical, as long as there's no gamebreaking fixing patch I can just stay offline for it as well and I don't play online multiplayer on PS4 anyway. If I decide one day to go back online I'll have gotten my 8 dollars worth easily even if I lose the game. Because most likely I don't see myself needing to be online on my PS4 until summer at the earliest. I admit it's not ideal for everyone but there's situations like in my case where it's great. To say "just get the demo and just replay over and over" is silly and there is no Fallout 4 demo anyway. This is a huge game that I can take my time and play through, which I'd feel rushed if i rented it off QDizzle. I didn't flush any money down the toilet quite the opposite I get a $60 game for $8 and there's no risk of it getting locked as long as I stay offline. 

I just want to add I think what QDizzle is great also. 

Just to be clear, what QD does by offering rentals is in no way harming the community. The only thing it harms are the people trying to sell phantoms of PS4 games to people who don't realize they're just going to lose the game and essentially the money they spent on it.

If you want to buy a PS4 phantom, you're almost better off downloading the demo for whatever game you're looking to get and then flushing the money down the toilet. At least with this method you can keep playing that demo without worrying about it locking on you.
You just basically reaffirmed what I said. Not everybody sits in parties on PSN or plays multiplayer, in which case getting a phantom is advantageous as you can just leave your console offline until you beat it, then you can sign online and get rid of the phantom acct. It's not a waste if you don't need the online functionality and want to get a game cheap. With timeshares being offered cheap, the incentive to get a phantom goes way down if people are willing to wait to play. Whereas without those timeshares, phantoms are in high demand because you can generally only get them upon release so nobody is waiting to jump on them knowing there might not be a lot out there And I'm going to point it out again, the pros of the timeshares outweigh the cons for buyers, the cons outweigh the pros for the sellers. Since more people buy than sell, pros of timeshares outweigh the cons for the community as a whole. I personally rent from QD all the time.

What I really had in mind was to team up with a friend of mine, create a third account to buy some co-op games on and then each of us play the games on our own personal accounts. But according to my research you can't do that, one person would have to play on the purchasing account instead of their own, which is kind of a deal breaker.

I plan on platinum Need For Speed by the end of next week. It's pretty straightforward, as you just have to play the story really. I will have it for $40 if anyone's interested. No phantoms or locked spots have been sold. 

I plan on platinum Need For Speed by the end of next week. It's pretty straightforward, as you just have to play the story really. I will have it for $40 if anyone's interested. No phantoms or locked spots have been sold.
How do you beat Amy in that Race where you're stuck in the RWB that was horrible...

How do you beat Amy in that Race where you're stuck in the RWB that was horrible...
Nokai-son's porsche? I don't know I didn't have much problems on that. Some straight roads she can sprint pretty damn well, usually at drift points she slows down and you can get in front of her that way. Or, be lucky that some car just decides to stop right in front her her tracks lol.

Anyone got a PS4 rental for Need for Speed tonight???
I'm not working on my copy for awhile, since I'm on fallout 4. I'll rent it out to you depending on how long you need it. QD probably has a rent out copy too.

Wanted

The Elder Scrolls PS4 resell

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter PS4 resell 

Mortal Kombat X PS4 resell

Have

Dragon Age:Inquistion PS4 Resell-want 20$ CAD psn credit
PayPal

Prefer game for game

Nokai-son's porsche? I don't know I didn't have much problems on that. Some straight roads she can sprint pretty damn well, usually at drift points she slows down and you can get in front of her that way. Or, be lucky that some car just decides to stop right in front her her tracks lol.
Thanks for the tips completed 75% need this to progress further haha

Been a while since I was active in here, question, is PS4 gamesharing still allowed, like games, season pass etc. Few months ago they patches it if im right.

Star Wars Battlefront risky/offline phantom available for $8 if anyone's interested

PS4 Rentals

1) Gauntlet: Slayer Edition, Ultra Street Fighter 4, Mortal Kombat X, Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, Guacamelee - $2/wk

2) J-stars Victory vs+, Guilty Gear Xrd, Dynasty Warriors 8 XL, and Rayman Legends - $1.5/wk
3) EA UFC, Saint's Row 4 Re-Elected & Gat Out Of Hell, Resident Evil 1 HD, Grim Fandango Remastered, Geometry Wars 3, Monopoly Plus, Aquakitty DX - $1.5/wk

Please PM me if you're interested in anything, thanks!

Have a couple 50$ PSN cards for sale. 40 USD PAYPAL (F and F only). Hit me up if your interested. I am on tonight from now until 430AM as well as the rest of the week. If i do not get back to you, please wait as i may be asleep or playing FO4, but i will get back to you asap. :)

Resell/phantom/locked accounts 4 Sale(Reduced prices)

*DMC 4 $20/$7/$10
*DMC Definitive Edition $25/$7/$12
*Dragon Age: Inquisition (Deluxe) $30/$7/$15
*Sniper Elite 3 $15/$7/$7.5 (On hold)
*Shadow of Mordor $15/$5/$7.5
*Dying Light $25/$7/$12
*Resident Evil PS3 +PS4 $15
*Little Big Planet 3 $15/$7/$7.5
*Call of Duty Advanced Warfare: Day One edition $15
*Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare + mirrors edge + NFS Most Wanted (1 account) $15

I love ps4 phantoms, dont get the hate? Currently have Fallout 4, Dark Souls 2, AC Syndicate and Black ops3... if i want to play online i still have my ps3 :) There´s a gltich in Black Ops 3 Zombies where you can jump on some stairs and no zombie can hit you :) 

Resell/phantom/locked accounts 4 Sale(Reduced prices)

*DMC 4 $20/$7/$10
*DMC Definitive Edition $20/$7/$10
*Dragon Age: Inquisition (Deluxe) $30/$7/$15
*Sniper Elite 3 $15/$7/$7.5 (On hold)
*Shadow of Mordor $15/$5/$7.5
*Dying Light $25/$7/$12
*Resident Evil PS3 +PS4 $15
*Little Big Planet 3 $15/$7/$7.5
*Call of Duty Advanced Warfare: Day One edition $15
*Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare + mirrors edge + NFS Most Wanted (1 account) $15
To sell this off faster, I will place a offer a price sale...Just try not to lowball :whistle2:

For Sale: 
Uncharted Collection + The Talos Principle + $15 PSN credit (received by Nov.17 ) - $65 || $55 without $15 credit
No locked user and no phantoms were sold.

Uncharted Collection Digital codes: (Lowest is currently $27.99, but they can drop, so keep checking)
Gamedealdaily

BoxedDeal

Cdkeys

There are no locked users for the below games.

Bound by Flame Resell - $10
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Resell - $13

For rent:
AC Syndicate + Metro Redux + Divinity Original Sin EE - $2/week
Batman: Arkham Knight + Season Pass - $2/week
Bloodborne - $1.50/week

Updated listings can be found here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334902-cag-psn-gamesharing-9-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/?p=12050560

*ps4*
• Adventures of Pip, Wolfenstein: Old Blood - non-sell*, $1/wk
• Batman Arkham Knight - $2/wk
• Battlefield Hardline - non-sell*, $1.5/wk
• Bloodborne - $8 non-sell*, $1.5/wk
• Call of Duty: Block Ops 3 w/ Nuk3town map - $3/wk (rented)
• Citizens of Earth, PixelJunk Nom Nom Galaxy - non-sell*, $1/wk
• Destiny (Game + ALL DLC + collector's edition exclusives) - $3/wk (play on your main OR on the locked spot with max level chars and tons of exotics/raid swag)
• Game of Thrones, Life Is Strange, Tales Borderlands, Walking Dead 1and2, The Wolf Among Us (all six games are FULL seasons) - $10 non-sell*, $3/wk (rented)
• Geometry Wars 3 - non-sell*, $1/wk
• Helldivers - non-sell*, $1/wk
• Journey, Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare - $1/wk
• Just Cause 3 (Dec 1) - non-sell*, $3/wk (rented)
• Killzone: Shadow Fall - sellable, $1/wk
• Lara Croft: Temple of Osiris - non-sell*, $0.5/wk
• Lara Croft Osiris+DLC, Mercenary Kings, PJ Shooter, Towerfall Ascension - non-sell*, $1/wk
• Lego Marvel Super Heroes - sellable, $1/wk
• LittleBigPlanet 3 w/ many costumes - non-sell*, $2/wk
• Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - $2/wk (rented)
• The Order: 1886 - $4 non-sell*, $2/wk
• Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition - non-sell*, $1.5/wk
• Sound Shapes + DLC, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare - $0.5/wk
• Star Wars: Battlefront - non-sell*, $3/wk (rented)
• Until Dawn with Pre-Order Bonus - $3/wk
*PS4 non-sells do not always stick, it is recommended to unplug your PS4 ethernet after downloading. The pricing is reduced to justify the risk that the buyer takes.

*ps3*
• Alice Madness Returns + All DLC - sellable, nonsell, $1/wk
• Assassin's Creed Brotherhood + All DLC - nonsell, $0.5/wk
• Assassin's Creed 3 + All DLC, Sorcery(move) - Sellable, nonsell, $1/wk
• Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag + All DLC - sellable, nonsell, $1/wk
• Batman Arkham Asylum - sellable, nonsell, $1/wk
• Batman Arkham Origins + Cold Heart + Initiation + Knightfall - nonsell, $1/wk
• Battlefield 4 + Premium DLC + pile of battlepacks + Pistol&DMR unlocks - sellable, nonsell, $1/wk
• Borderlands 2+Mechro+Dome+lvl61+S.Pass, SoundShapes+DLC - sellable, nonsell, $1/wk
• Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 All DLC (game not included) - sellable, nonsell, $1/wk
• DanceStar w/ songs(ask for list) - sellable, nonsell, $1/wk
• Dante's Inferno, Journey, LittleBigPlanet 2+DLC, MLB 13 HRD, Mirror’s Edge, PJ Racers, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale+DLC, Star Wars FU2 DLC, Trine 2, Uncharted 2 DLC, Uncharted 3 DLC - nonsell, $1/wk
• Darksiders II w/ Crucible Pass and soundtrack - sellable, nonsell, $1/wk
• Echochrome, LocoRoco BuuBuu Cocoreccho, Soul Calibur Lost Swords (Japan) - nonsell, $1/wk
• Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - sellable, nonsell, $0.5/wk
• God of War Ascension Online Pass + 48-hr XP Boost + Ultimate DLC - sellable, nonsell, $0.5/wk
• Grand Theft Auto V, L.A. Noire+DLC - sellable, nonsell, $1/wk
• GTA4 Episodes, LA Noire, Midnight Club LA+DLC, Red Dead Redemption - sellable, nonsell, $1/wk
• Heavy Fire Afghanistan - sellable, nonsell, $1/wk
• LittleBigPlanet Karting+karts+costumes(ask for list) [online is broken] - sellable, nonsell, $0.5/wk
• Machinarium - sellable, nonsell, $0/wk
• Max Payne 3 + All DLC - sellable, nonsell, $1/wk
• Ni No Kuni, Jet Set Radio - sellable, nonsell, $1/wk
• Remember Me - sellable, nonsell, $1/wk
• Saints Row 3 Complete (USA) - sellable, nonsell, $1/wk
• Saints Row 3 Complete (German, stacking trophies) - sellable, nonsell
• Smurfs 2 - sellable, nonsell, $1/wk
• South Park: The Stick of Truth - nonsell, $1/wk
• Star Wars Force Unleashed DLC - sellable, nonsell, $1/wk
• Tomb Raider (2013) w/ bonuses, Quantum Conundrum - sellable, nonsell, $1/wk
• Watch Dogs + All DLC, Auditorium HD - nonsell, $1/wk