CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I concur. They're just giving stuff which has previously gone on sale for cheap or a bunch of indie games where are the AAA games? Also no Vita Love. The vita community is dying because of Sonys ignorance.
The vita community is dead because people didn't support the vita. Significantly more people bought a used vita than a new one. The trophy data supports this, there are far more PSN accounts with vita trophies than vita hardware sales. As a result of low hardware sales (due to people buying used rather than new), Sony couldn't convince developers to make games for it because of the small install base. As a result of that, there are no games to entice people to buy the vita. It's a cycle. People were also only buying a handful of games on Vita compared to other consoles. Sony makes most of their (Playstation) money through software. Do the math and you will see why they stopped pushing it so hard.

If Sony just gave you all the great AAA games on PS+, you would be much more hesitant to ever buy games, expecting them to eventually be free on ps+. If the AAA games sell well, there's no need to give them away for free. Especially on Vita, where even with price drops on the hardware, console sales didn't increase much. They NEED you to actually pay for those popular vita games as that's the only way they're going to make their money on that platform.

Instead they give you pretty good indie games that you may have not bought otherwise. Gameplay triumphs graphics any day of the week. Dismissing a game based on graphics is foolish and naive. I'm not going to defend PS+ because the game selection could be much better. But here and there you will get a gem, and even if you get 5 gems a year, it equates to what you pay for the subscription.

TL;DR - Sony is a business, not a charity. The average consumer is not supporting them enough (financially) to justify them giving you fantastic games every month. People are generally seeing it from a consumer perspective, not a business perspective. Sony has to benefit too.

Last edited by a moderator:
The vita community is dead because people didn't support the vita. They bought used vitas and only bought a handful of games. As a result, hardware sales were poor and Sony couldn't convince developers to make games for it because there's a small install base. As a result of that, there are no games to entice people to buy the vita. It's a cycle, but the cycle started with more people buying used vitas than new, the trophy data supports this.
If they made the vita half as cheap as they are now i don't see why people should buy secondhand units also the memory card prices are attrocius

Virtua Fighter 5 FS (standard edition)

1. Phantom - free for regulars or $1 for the others. Not for newbies.

Watch Dogs (PS3, 13.5GB)

1. Phantom - $4

Anyone wanna sell me a NFS resell for $35 before I buy it? ( i know it's cheaper at walmart but I wont even go to walmart on a normal day let alone thanksgiving lol )

i have 2 of 12 months ps+ UK codes and 2 of £20 psn UK codes for sale if interested let me know im looking for US paypal

$50 each or OBO for 12 months and $20 each for £20

If they made the vita half as cheap as they are now i don't see why people should buy secondhand units also the memory card prices are attrocius
They can't make the vita half as cheap as it is now otherwise they're selling it at a loss. The memory card prices are regularly on sale.

My group is definitely getting filled now. Lol thanks.

giphy.gif

Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess (PS3) 3.0 GB ($22.50 with 10% off Code) - Expires 12/1

Resell ($7.50)

Phantom ($3.75)
1. Sierra

Damn had to bite on that xbone plus rare replay and 60 bucks credit at ms store. There's no sharing on xbone due to the diff licensing setup right?

[quote name="ProfessorStotch" post="13062164" timestamp="1448593593"]Changing your region to buy stuff is considered marketplace theft by Microsoft and a ton of people here have reported being banned for doing it.[/quote]
Damn I still havnt fired up my fable 3 because of that fear. Damn ban hammer

Respect to the fallen soldiers of Oman where tyler at?

Damn I still havnt fired up my fable 3 because of that fear. Damn ban hammer Respect to the fallen soldiers of Oman where tyler at?
Yeah tyler fell to that banhammer although I still don't know what triggered the redflag because it was not just downloading the games there were many theories...

I don't think so. Only 1 dlc is out and it is $20 but can only be bought using crowns the in game stores money on ESO.

Another thing is the game is a tota of 64 gb right now to download, so it is quite big lol
ow, thats a lot of gb! Do you play this? Just wondering how it is..compared to FF14.

Also

Selling Fallout 4 Resell (No locked/Phantom still avail) 45.00

ow, thats a lot of gb! Do you play this? Just wondering how it is..compared to FF14.

Also

Selling Fallout 4 Resell (No locked/Phantom still avail) 45.00
I played it some but I didn't care for it too much.

Depending on how much it is or might be worth it. Gamefly had it for like $12 or something used and you can buy it used and play it still, but I don't think it is worth more than $30 probably to me. I preordered it on the psn store and yeah lol

Changing your region to buy stuff is considered marketplace theft by Microsoft and a ton of people here have reported being banned for doing it.
This isn't true at all. You can even go on chat and request help and be given it. Microsoft have known about it for a while are a fine with it, Major Nelson has even talked about it.

Then they should reverse all the bans they gave out to the people that did it.
the bans were not exactly for changing the region (that is what they claimed it to be) but the real reason was getting multiple games, some of the just released, for free from Oman and other live marketplaces... And what I think made it worse was the fact that this glitch was so widely spread.

That's just how M$ is banning for mistakes they made and people took advantage of.

No 12 month psn plus deals at the moment =( or all sold out. Walmart has some $10 3 month's but it's only in store now. Hopefully they'll still have them later today

the bans were not exactly for changing the region (that is what they claimed it to be) but the real reason was getting multiple games, some of the just released, for free from Oman and other live marketplaces... And what I think made it worse was the fact that this glitch was so widely spread.

That's just how M$ is banning for mistakes they made and people took advantage of.
So if I understand this correctly, why the fuck are you guys bothering to change your region if you aren't trying to take advantage of getting games cheaper or free?

i have 2 of 12 months ps+ UK codes and 2 of £20 psn UK codes for sale if interested let me know im looking for US paypal

$50 each or OBO for 12 months and $20 each for £20

bread's done
Back