CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Selling FIFA 16 resell ps3

Looking for Far Cry 4 valley of yetis dlc for rent.

Also, is ps plus not needed for online anymore on ps4? Been playing for hours online w/o the need for plus.

I'm thinking of buying a ps4 for christmas just so i can play online games on my big screen. Can someone tell me if i can play with cheap phantoms like for ps3 and what's the situation for game sharing. Thanks.

Can someone please reply?

^You can only with resells and locked resells but the later means you can only play on the account where the game was bought. Almost nobody sells locked resell anyway which I absolutely agree. There is also the other choice, phantom, but you need to stay offline (no internet connection whatsoever) to play those and as soon as you connect online the phantom is gone. Hope this answers your question.

I'm thinking of buying a ps4 for christmas just so i can play online games on my big screen. Can someone tell me if i can play with cheap phantoms like for ps3 and what's the situation for game sharing. Thanks.

It's a world of hurt as of now for PS4 game sharing. Couple of scenarios.

A. Share resell. The cost will be about half of the original MSRP depending on the person. Both of you essentially can play the game barring some restrictions for some games.

B. Phantom. You pay a fraction of the cost. You get deactivated by the seller once you are done downloading the game. You CANNOT go online as Sony will lock the phantom game/account. A real bummer for you since you want to play online games.

The resell was actually a lot cheaper since the phantom would not have locked. But now it is a risk and resell prices went up as phantom prices went down.

I usually rent games from the trifecta of vet users here -Qdizz, Rai, and Kulhi- since I play Destiny from time to time and any games I get as a phantom will definitely lock sooner or later. Recently, I've been buying phantoms, such as Fallout 4, since I have no reason to go online much anymore and a game like Fallout 4 is definitely worth the average asking price of phantoms due to the sheer amount of hours that I cannot possibly finish in a week.

You want to go online consistently? Phantom is not a good idea. You stay offline? Go phantom. When in doubt? Rent.

No. Nothing like ps3 anymore. best choice is renting from people like Qdizzle or buying resells of older games. Most people dont sell resells of anything new, it happens but not very often. Still worth getting a ps4, there's always ebay.

Hey:

Im interesed to make a group for:

Game of Thrones Season Pass - PS3 - $6.25*

Tales from the Borderlands Season Pass - PS3 - $3.75*

*PS + needed.

Hey:

*PS + needed.
I'll get a resell or phantom for Game of Thrones if we can put it on a seperate account. Already finished TftB.

Sorry, I was confused before this share/account doesn't have any locked user on it.

For Sale:
FALLOUT 4 resell (NO lock) - $35

Last edited by a moderator:
PS4 Rentals

1) Final Fantasy 7 PS4, Gauntlet: Slayer Ed, Ultra Street Fighter 4, Mortal Kombat X, Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, Guacamelee - $3/wk

2) J-stars Victory vs+, Guilty Gear Xrd, Dynasty Warriors 8 XL, and Rayman Legends - $1.5/wk
3) EA UFC, Saint's Row 4 Re-Elected & Gat Out Of Hell, Resident Evil 1 HD, Grim Fandango Remastered, Geometry Wars 3, Monopoly Plus, Aquakitty DX - $1.5/wk

4) Tales of Zestiria & Dragon Quest Heroes - $3/wk

PS4 risky/offline phantoms for sale:

1) Final Fantasy 7 PS4, Gauntlet: Slayer Edition, Ultra Street Fighter 4, Mortal Kombat X, Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, Guacamelee - $13

2) J-stars Victory vs+, Guilty Gear Xrd, Dynasty Warriors 8 XL, and Rayman Legends - $1.5/wk - $9

Please PM me if you're interested in anything, thanks!

Gentlemen, is this group still on? If so who is hosting?
Yeah, just wondering about this myself (sorry, been extremely busy lately): Is this Yakuza 5 group still happening? I wouldn't mind except I'm switching from phantom to a resell since I'm currently out of the country and away from my PS3.

Hey:

*PS + needed.
I'm in for a phantom. I would prefer if we had both on the same account.

Edit: Not following their logic, GoT is cheaper on ps4. Hmm okay.

Would people please answer PM's?

If you don't trust a guy, just pm him back saying "I won't rent to you"

but don't leave him hanging 

thanks

Selling PS3 Resells:

COD Advanced Warfare
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
AC Black Flag Season Pass
Dead Island Riptide
FIFA 14
Far Cry 3 (2x)
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3 GOTY
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
-------------
Selling Phantoms:

Black Ops 3 (PS4)
AC IV Black Flag (1x PS4 / 2x PS3)
COD: Ghosts (1x PS3)
Battlefield 4 (2x PS3)
GTA V (1x PS3)
Gran Turismo 6 (1x PS3)

Would people please answer PM's?

If you don't trust a guy, just pm him back saying "I won't rent to you"

but don't leave him hanging

thanks
Yea, to me this is the most annoying thing in the internet in general
And Seems that most of the people are experts in doing this :mad:

Anyone here buy the pre-Alpha of Dungeon Defenders 2?

Just wondering if its worth the early access since there is no date for the official release yet. 

Yeah, just wondering about this myself (sorry, been extremely busy lately): Is this Yakuza 5 group still happening? I wouldn't mind except I'm switching from phantom to a resell since I'm currently out of the country and away from my PS3.
Any updates on this? I'd like to join if possible too.

bread's done
Back